just imagination.
forum for fun.
last edited on Jan 07, 2010 at 07:29PM

Alexander Rybak 2609 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 2609

over a year ago pjplx said…
mischievous
s0nja nice story ;)) micaelak we're just having fun and if alex see this he would be shocked but then he'll think about how crazy fans he have xD i hope he would just laugh :)) yeah girls keep writing!! i'm thinking about some ideas but i can't find something :P

alex, yes forgive us we're just crazy fans!!!
over a year ago MildaViolin said…
smile
well I don't think Alexander will be sad or anything I think he understands..AND i only do this for fun to..I mean the story was written by me and my friends and we had a good time writing it..and it's not my intention to make Alex sad haha and I don't think any of you girls want to make Alex sad either..But I don't think he will read this ^^ =)

girls keep writing your stories and keep have fun! =)
you are fantastic!! =)
over a year ago Lindaah14 said…
laugh
Hahaha I really had to laugh about Milda her story :D
My parents were looking at me like: ''What's wrong with you?''
You girls are great!! =D
over a year ago micaelak_1 said…
mischievous
hey, can somebody write a tv-studio story or recording studio story?
i'd love to read about something written these places :))
more dirty stories? please
my stab of conscience is over, haha ;))
over a year ago Alexander_Rybak said…
Good stories everyone congrats!

And indeed these stories are just for fun :)
hahaha i'm always thinking about a story in recordin studio :)) maybe i can write but i don't think so cause i don't have talent :P
yeah wanna hear dirty stories!!! ^^
over a year ago ALExXxRybakFaNn said…
mischievous
here comes RECORDING STUDIO STORY
it's cold winter. your friends decided to inform you in norway talent show(because you were on winter holiday in oslo). you didn't want to be in show because you though that you are not good singer. butt...your best friend told you that every applicant has got his own teacher who can make him a better singer. you came to your recording studio addres with your best friend to find out who is your teacher and guess what.... your teacher was ALEXANDER RYBAK! you were so happy and you almost faint down. your friend was there to listen to you first day. you were singing mariah careys song:my all. naxt day you came alone. alex teached you very good because judges say that you have got very beautiful voice. alex approve you. next song was svetlana loboda:be my valentine. and svetlana came to the recording studio too,to teach you. she was awful and she said that you don't sing very good. but alex told her to stay away from the studio,even if she was his girlfriend(but they didn't have good relationship). he animate you. at the semifinal alex sang fairytale,and you sang be my valentine(alex wasn't an applicant). you went tru the semifinal. you and alex were so happy. next and the last song was rihanna:take a bow. you had 2 weeks for preparing. one day alex told you that you have beautiful eyes,and beautiful voice. he said that you can make a duet. you exept it. then he easily start lowering his head to you. he kissed you. you said:but you already have a girlfriend;svetlana loboda! he said: i don't love her,and i never did.sooo... you repulse him from you. 2 weeks later it was the final. judges again approved you. you won. alex congratulate you,even if he wasn't soo happy,he was sad. but,he said that you can come tommorow in studio to start making a duet with him. you said:ok,i'll come. you were going home alone with your car. suddenly some car dazed you,and you had an accident. you smashed your car and you were bleeding. somebody came oput of the car,with big heels and in short mini-skirt. you know it was svetlana. she slapped you and start cursing your name and you. then some another black car came. one nice boy came out of car. it was alex. he tooked svetlanas neck so hardly and he brandish her. she run away. he was apologizing to you because his EX girlfriend,and he called the hospital. he was in the hospital car with you. he was holding your hand and he was kinda crying. he came to visit you every day. at they that you were going home from hospital he bring you some nice flowers and he drived you home. then he kissed you in front of your door. next day you came to the studio o make a duet. when you finished your training he ask you: can we finish what we started? you said:what was that? and then he started to take off your dress,and you slowly take off his shirt.... he kissed your neck,he kissed your skin.... you undergo his fuzzy hair with your hands. you had sex at the desk in the recording studio, you cave all papers,and electronic things,and the microphone,.... it was memorable. he kissed EVERY piece of your body,EVERY. he unbraced your bra. on friday evening you went on a dinner. after that you went to the beach. and guess what happend there.... your imagination....
thanks for reading
yours ALExXxRybakFaNn :)
sorry for mistakes and bad english.. :(
here is the pic of alex at recording studio:
here comes RECORDING STUDIO STORY
it's cold winter. your friends decided to inform you in norway tal
over a year ago Rosel_15 said…
zzz
that was weird story...Svetlana? blaaah...
over a year ago Pozitiff said…
kiss
I've read all your stories, but didn't post any comments because didn't know what to say! They are all SO AMAZING, AWESOME...! this list can last forever. And I've written a story, too. But it's not a dirty one( I know I'm out-of-date). It's a romantic one. My story is quite long, but shorter than Leo Tolstoy's 'War and Peace' =) So hope you enjoy it!
You are sitting in the café, waiting for a friend of yours. One hour passes. She calls you and says she won’t come cause has some work to do. You have a mix of feelings: both angry and upset, so you just hold your face in your hands. Suddenly someone comes closer to you and asks: “May I sit here? There are no places left.” You want to shout: “Leave me alone!”, but then you look at him and … OMG! It’s Alex… Alexander Rybak. You can’t say a word, but: “Hh… sure!” And he smiles to you gently. “I’m Alexander, but, please call me Alex”. Then you talk about everything and laugh non-stop.
Alex says: “Today I have a day-off. Would you like to go out with me?” “I’d love to,”-you say. Then you remember: “Why don’t we go to the aqua park? I have 2 tickets!”(You were going there with your friend) “Cool! So, let’s go!”
You are swimming in the swimming-bath together and suddenly, you can’t see where Alex is. Oh, he is drowning! You’re really frightened! You swim to him and… He was just pretending. Alex embraces you heartily and kisses warmly. Certainly, you melt. Alex looks at his watch and says: “It’s late. You must be hungry. Get ready; we’ll go to my place now. I have a surprise for you!” No doubts, you give a ready assent. He goes to the bar and calls someone.
You’re sitting in his car. Alex holds your hand so gently, and you can’t take your eyes off of him. All of a sudden, the song “I Love You, Baby” starts playing. “It’s one of my favourite songs,-you say-especially when you sing it”. “So, let me sing it for you!” He does it so beautifully, that you can’t withstand. Now you have some feelings you haven’t experienced before. As the song ends, you arrive at his place. It’s really late now, about 10 p.m. “Close your eyes, please!” Alex helps you to go to that place. “Now, you can open your eyes!” “Oh, I can’t believe it! It’s so wonderful!” There is a table with snow-white tablecloth. There are some lights on it and a cold bottle of champagne. “This is our night!”- says Alex heartily with his lovely smile. You are having the best dinner ever with your sweetheart. Then he asks you to a dance and, of course, you agree. A pleasant music plays. It was a dance of two bodies and hearts in the moonlight above. “Your eyes shine brighter than all those stars taken together. I want you to be mine!” First Alex gave you a French kiss, and then he takes you on his hands and goes to his bedroom. You can still hear the music fill the air, but it doesn’t matter now. The most important thing is that Alex is by your side. You’re kissing non-stop. He undresses you and you take off his shirt… So, you can feel his every touch. You know, now you’re safe in his arms. It was the best night ever!!!
In the morning you wake up, but don’t see Alex near you. You have a terrible thought: “Has he left me?”, when suddenly you notice a note: “Come to the balcony, my princess!” So you put on his shirt in a hurry and rush to the balcony. You look to the street and… There was Alex standing outside with a bunch of red roses. And it is written on the road: “I LOVE YOU, BABY!”
Happy End!
last edited over a year ago
worried
that's a picture from a radio studio by the way in belgium

and I don't know it's a bit confusing :s
kiss
rosel_15:
i know you don't like me.
you don't need to say it again....
i like my stories,and if u don't like them:
I DON'T CARE!
over a year ago santa6168 said…
heart
hey girls..
let`s be nice to each other.. :))
what about stories..
damn i love all of them!
i print every story and before i go sleep.. i read themm.. hihii xD
serious.. i can read this stories all the time.. hug to everyone :*
Beautiful story Pozitiff!
kiss
ah santa it's great that you print all he stoies! haha =D hugs!
i liked your story very much Pozitiff!! it wasn't dirty one...
but beautiful and romantic and left room to your own imagination ;)

but i really like all these stories :))
smile
I like romantic stories!! =D
heart
Thank you very much for your comments! I'm very happy that you enjoy it! =)
over a year ago stojanka said…
I love your story!
blush
I really liked your romantic story, Pozitiff :D
Can you make another one? :))
over a year ago erilar said…
kiss
i love your story Pozitiff:D!!!!
heart
ROMANTIC STORY
It's winter. in your city is snowing all the time.it was friday. you were going to school. you saw a bill where writes:Alexander Rybak the violonist is coming to your city to maintain concert.Friday,12.December at 19 o'clock.you were so happy...but today is friday,what should i wear?omg,you were panical. when you come to school you ask your friend does she want to go with you and she said:yes. you were wearing some beautiful and warm dress and nice heels. you come to the concert at 18 o'clock. you were standing in the first array.you were so happy,and you couldn't take off your smile from your face. he was smiling to you all the time,and he winked to you.now,you were even more happier.after concert you ask him to give you an autograph.ofc he geave it to you. you geave him a letter too with your phone number. another week your mobile rang. it was hidden number. you answer it.
you:hello?
somebody:hi! it's me alex
you:which alex?
alex:well.... alex rybak!
you screamed and he asked you out on dinner. you said:yes of course!you had dinner at the most beautiful restaurant. you ate some salad,tayland food,and you drink champange. you had so good night. he kissed you in front of your door,and asked you to go to cinema next day. you watched a horror "100 feet". it was scary ,but alex hug you so you felt better. after movie you went to the cafe and drink Smirnoff. you were going alone home. it was scary,and it was night,very dark night....suddenly somebody drag you away.you were screaming,but he ravish you. suddenly someone like your hero come to the street,and beat up that men.he drive you home.it was your hero:AlEx.he was so sorry that he couldn't drive you home,but now he can.you weren't so beaten,but he geave you the cold ice compress.you were sleeping in his villa,in a special room next to fire. alex was so caring,he charish you. he was so nice and cute,but you were afraid of him,because that man who ravish you. next day you buzz of,of alexander's home. you took a taxi who drive you home,but alex knew where you live. at the moment when he find out that you buzz of,he went to your home. he ask you whats wrong and you said:i'm afraid of every men because of that cruel man who ravish me... it's not your falt. but he said:yes it is my falt,i'm guilty. you forbear him,but you broke up.he was sad. you were sad,and you start crying. every day he send you messages,but you didn't care. but month later,you meet him at the shop,you clash with your trolley. you run away from the shop,but he catch you. he was praying you to start a new relationship. you accept that. one night he call you to come round to his place. you came in.there were roses everywhere and there were candles,it was so romantic. he said that he can clear your man-fear.you said:let's try. he carry you to his bedroom. there were candles and roses on bed. he take off you dress,and you slowly take off his shirt. he unbrace your bra,and start kissing you. he turn on the radio,and there was song:when man loves a woman. he kiss your neck,and EVERY other oieces of your body. it was so romantic.next morning you saw him steering at you and he said:you are so beautiful when you sleep...did i clear your man-fear? you said:yes,but you didn't clear all... and guess what happened after!
hope you like it!
thanks for reading
your pal ALExXxRybakFaNn :)
mILDAvIOLIN I KNOW IT'S LONG,BUT CAN YOU FORGIVE ME?
sorry for bad english
here is the way he looked in the story,imagine this pic,hope it works:
ROMANTIC STORY
It's winter. in your city is snowing all the time.it was friday. you were going to sc
over a year ago carleese said…
mischievous
omg i love all your storys girls. specialy the dirty ones, more storys plz.
smile
Iep! Really liked it! =D
After reading all of you girls stories, I feel really happy! =D
smile
me too!!!ALexXxRybakFaNn realy romantic stry:)<3
keep writting!!!!;)
omg both of them are just GREAT!!! thank you girls xD *kiss*
and i agree with you santa and like your idea that you print the stories haha!! ;)) maybe we can make a book hahaha xD
omg omg that's so nice ALexXxRybakFaNn!!!
mischievous
ok now tv-studio story...it is reaaallllyyy long and not dirty...hope you like it

You have a summer job on tv studio. You are an assistant, so everybody asks you do whatever they want. You are so happy about your job, you really enjoy to help people with their jobs. But some workers there even bullies you, especially one director. You hate to work on his team.
Then one day you heard that Alexander Rybak is coming there for shooting his new video. It is about Kiss and tell. You love the song and Alex. But the director of the video is that evil man you hate. So you hope you don’t have to work with him but you hope that you can see Alex and talk to him. But ofc they put you on his team. Then the work starts. Alex is so nice and professional and you love to watch him. You can’t get enough about him.
But the director is so nasty and bullies you every possible way. You can’t stand anymore and start to cry and run away to your place where you’re renting a room. Late that evening your cell phone rings and the director order you to go studio. There is some kind of problem and somebody needs your help.
So you go there. You are little afraid because it is dark and you don’t know who you suppose to meet there.
You go inside, you notice nobody there. Your voice is shaking when you shout quietly “hello”. Then a soft voice behind you says “hey, finally you came I’ve been waiting for you.” You turn and,… “omg Alexander Rybak” you yell. He laughs softly and twinks his left eye. He says that he has noticed how you were bullied by the director and he wants to make you feel better. You smile, you are so happy being there with Alex.
He takes your hand and leads you in to his dressing room. There is a table to set full of food, fruits and bottle of champagne. You sit down and start to eat and you talk about your job and his job. He makes little jokes and caress your arm gently.
He offers to you strawberries with whipped cream. He starts to flirt with you and you flirt back. He says that you are so beautiful and kiss your cheek. Then he kiss your lips and your neck just below your ear. You take little whipped cream to your forefinger and he takes your hand and licks your fingertips.
It is turning so hot. You start to kiss and caress each other to every possible piece of your bodies. He undress all your clothes and kisses you everywhere. You can’t stand anymore and rip off his clothes. His naked body is so amazing. You are kissing deep french kisses and his fingers are so many different places of your body at same time.
He leads you to the divan and whisper to your ear that he wants you so it is hurting. He is so full of passion, you have never undergo anything like that. He whispers so many beautiful things to your ear. You spend hours there enjoying each other bodies. He says that he can’t get enough of you. And you make love again and again.
After wards he says he doesn’t allow anyone to bully you anymore and he will fire the director. Next day you start your new job as Alexs personal assistant.
That was your best summer job ever.
over a year ago s0nja said…
laugh
so romantic stories <3

Office story :D

You're workin late beacuse you have so much to do. You think you're alone but you're wrong. You suddenly hear a violin. The sound from it becomes louder. In the next second alex is standing infront of you playing. You don't know what to do. He's so damn good looking in his jeans, shirt and waistcoat. He plays the last note and you tell him how suprised you are and how good he is at he violin. You've always wanted to try how it is to play the violin so you ask him if he can teach you a little. "Ofcourse", he says and start to show you how to hold it and so on. He's standing right behind you and is also holding the violin. "That's good", he says. "Thank's", you smile back to him and he smiles back to you. Then he comes towards you and kiss you so soft. You're holding the violin while he kiss you. Then he takes the violin and put it to the side. He lift you on the table while kissing. Then he just moves all the papers and stuff so they fall on the floor and starts to take your clothes off. You open the buttons on his waistcoat, then on his shirt. You have it on the table in your room. Your coffee falls on the floor but you don't care. He's lovely in every single way. He's sexy and hot. His arms are wrapped around you. You caress eachother so long.
Suddenly you hear someone coming. "Omg", you think. Alex is fast and pull you under the table where you hide til that person is gone. You weren't caught. That person was your boss. Alex helps you up and starts to kiss you again... You suddenly realise it's morning. Alex says "maby I can teach you violin some other time too" and winks with his eye. Then he gives you his number and says "next time at my office", winks another time and leave. You send him a textmessage "Thank's for the lovely night, hope to see you soon". 15 minutes later you get a message "Tonight at 8 a.m ;)"
alexrybakfan i maybe doesnt like you but i also REALY doesnt like your stories eiter so dont take it so personaly
wink
Wow... Sonja... That's JUST AMAZING! :D
ALexXxRybakFaNn really cute and romantic!

I want also such a summer job!

sonja good storie !
And Sonja and micael i love your stories! ULALALAA!
big smile
hahaha these were really good girls!!!! if someone offer me such a job like this i never ever say no!!! xD keep writing please ;))
love ya <33
heart
Really love the stories! I think I do prefer the not-dirty-romantic ones xD
Keep on writing :D
heart
Your stories are so great! They are just masterpieces!!!
laugh
hey girls nearly 400 replies, wow
over a year ago Legolama said…
I love your stories!
Keep on writing.
over a year ago MagicViolin said…
big smile
You girls are realy funny!
over a year ago MagicViolin said…
heart
Just keep on writing storyes!Romantic pleace!
heart
I have an idea for a romantic story.
I´ll try to find time to write it.
nice!try to write it!!!
Go legolama you can do it :D

welcome erilar to this topic ;)
laugh
thanks,but i wrote and in the last paiges but thanks...!!!!
big smile
yeah write please Legolama ;))
and welcome erilar :P
haha sorry I didn't saw it erilar :P !
big smile
yes please write, we need more writers here, new blood haha
big smile
hahaha "new blood" xD
i wanna read some before i sleep ;))
big smile
Agree with pjplx! xD
heart
Here it is, my first story in this forum.
It might not be as good as the rest of the stories, but I did my best.
It´s quite romantic.
At least I think so, but you may judge for yourself.

You´re at the beach with some of your friends.
Your friends´ boyfriends come to the beach where you are, and your friends and their boyfriends start to take a walk on the beach, and then you´re all alone.
You sit there and are sad because you don´t have any boyfriend, and then you start to cry, and you´re hiding your face in your hands.
Then you hear someone asking you why you´re crying, and you´re telling the entire story, even though you have no idea who you´re talking to.
It just feels good to tell someone about it.
Then you look up and see the person you´re talking to.
It´s a guy with brown hair and beautiful brown eyes.
Then it hits you: It´s Alex.
You´re still a bit sad, so you don´t know what to do.
You just sit there.
Then he asks you if you want to take a walk on the beach with him, and of course you say yes.
When you walk you talk about everything.
The sun is starting to go down.
You decide to sit down in the sand and just watch the sun go down.
Alex puts his arms around your shoulders.
He starts to kiss you, first on the cheek and then on the lips.
You kiss him back.
You lie down on the sand.
He lies on top of you.
He slowly takes off your bikini, and you slowly take off his bathing shorts.
Then you´re doing it, there, at the beach, near the water.
It´s all very romantic.
He´s very gentle, you give each other soft kisses, and he´s whispering in your ear.
Afterwards, you and Alex lie beside each other.
Then you start to think that your friends must be back from their walks with their boyfriends, so you tell Alex that you have to go.
He gives you his phone number and asks you to call him, and you promise to do it.
He gives you one last kiss before you go.
When you get back to your friends, they wonder were you have been and why you look so happy.
You just smile at them.
Next day you call Alex, and you meet again, and it´s just as romantic as the first time.