just imagination.
forum for fun.
last edited on Jan 07, 2010 at 07:29PM

Alexander Rybak 2609 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 2609

over a year ago santa6168 said…
big smile
yeah me too... i liked begin of your story :))
over a year ago Jenni- said…
Tomorrow I'll start to follow this topic again !
Hmm, I'm just wondering how many pages I have to read before I'll catch you. :D
over a year ago silla17 said…
i also want more from Emmie story :D:D:D
i also want more from Emmie story :D:D:D
over a year ago Helene17Norway said…
heart
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ALEX, HE OWNS HIMSELF. THIS STORY IS NOT REAL.

Chapter 19

You stand outside your frontdoor, silently arguing with yourself to go in or not. You look down at the engagement ring Alex gave you when he proposed to you. You sigh. Why did things have to be so complicated? Why couldn't it be all cupcakes and rainbows? You love Alex, more than anything. He was, no he IS a great boyfriend. All couples have their problems, and eventually it all work out in the end, right?

Yeah right, maybe in Disney movies, but not in the real world..
You grab the doorknob carefully pushing it down hearing the door give a small 'click' signalising it was unlocked. You enter the hallway and quietly shut the door behind you. You look around. Everything looks exactly like it did before you left. That's a good sign, you guess.
You enter the livingroom and sees a shape sit in the red leather chair by the window.

"Alex? " You say quietly and he turns his head around looking at you before shooting up from the chair.

" Where the HELL have you been?! I was so worried about you! " He throws his arms around you and holds you close.

" I was out. "

" Out where? "

" Doesn't matter. "

" Of course it matters! "

" Why do you care?! "

" Why do I-?! Why do I care?! " He half laughs out.

" Because you are my fiance! You're my girlfriend through soon two years! "

" Well you should have thought about that BEFORE you dryhumped that blond bitch!
" You scream back and Alex looks slightly taken aback.

" Hey! That was not my fault, she came on to ME! " He yells, defending himself.

" Pfff yeah right that's what they all say! " You snort at him and he grit his theeth in anger.

" Listen. That woman was an ex of mine years ago. She was engaged to another man when she died. It's OVER between us, and when she saw me she started flirting! Hell, she was drunk for fucks sake! "

" How can I know you're not lying?! Huh?! "

"...."

" Answer me! " You push him away and he raise his hand ready to hit you but quickly take it down again.

" Come on! Hit me! You know you want to! "

" I will not hit you. " He says, looking dead serious.

" Why not? Are you scared? You sure as hell never had any problems with it before! "

" Because I'm going to change! I'm going to change for you! Because I care about you! That's why! Do you think it has been easy for me?! I've lost a hand, I've lost my family, there doesn't exist medicines for bipolar disorder in heaven and my girlfriend has gone suicidal and tries to cut of her wrists! " He yells frustrated, not able to hold back tears anymore.

" I'm scared, ok? I'm scared. I'm scared that one day when I'll come home from work, you're not here anymore. The thought of you leaving me, it terrifies me! You're my soulmate, you really are. And the thought of losing you again, but this time forever, it breaks my heart. I would rather go through the exploding carcrash for eternity as long as you are ok. As long as you are mine. I would rather lose BOTH my arms than you leaving me for another... " He ends and you can't hold back your tears anymore.

" Great, now I made you crying. " He says guilty and you shake your head.

" No it's not your fault. It's mine, I've been so stupid. God I'm the worst girlfriend in the whole world! " You sob and he stares at you, not having a clue what's going on.

" What are you talking about? "

" After I left you, I went to a bar, and there I met this guy, and I went home with him.. " You look up at him and a thousand knives cuts through your soul. He looks so heartbroken, like he would pass out any second.

" ...You did what? "

" I cheated on you.. But I regret it! I was stupid, and drunk! It was wrong of me! Oh God, God please forgive me Alex! " You sob and you feel like throwing up from the look of Alex face.

" H-how could you? " He chokes out.

" I don't know! I was upset after I saw you with-! You know! And I went somewhere else for comfort even though I know I shouldn't have done it! I'm so so sorry! "

" You are mad at me when it's me that should be mad at you! " He says angrily and you let out a whimper, taking a step back.

" But, I ain't angry at you, I'm just...disappointed and unsecure. I can't be mad at you. It wasn't all your fault alone. If you hadn't seen me with my ex this wouldn't have happened. " He finish and look down at you. You sniff.

" So...Maybe we should start this all over again? Try to forget about all the shit and look forward to our future? " You ask quietly and he reach out a hand smiling.

" Hi. I'm Alex. " He introduce himself and you smile, shaking his hand.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
over a year ago EmmieEC90 said…
Thank You For Your Positive Comments :)

So, Chapter 2, We Start Where We Left Off..

Rybak Paradise - Chapter 2

"Hey. Oh my god, are you ok?" He says, whilst he gave you his hand to help you up.
"Yes! Yes! Im fine!!" You say angrily, while you are tidying yourself up.
"I am so so sorry I hit you with my frisbee" He said.
You look up and your heart skips a beat. It's Alexander Rybak. ITS ALEXANDER RYBAK!! Inside your screaming out loud, on the outside, you try to keep a normal face without freaking out.
"You're Alexander Rybak, r-r-right?"
"Yeah. Thats right, but you can call me Alex" he said, giving you a wink too. "What are you doing here in Marbella then?"
"Oh, um, im just on a hen weekend" You answered.
"Wow! Congratulations! The guy marrying you is very lucky to be with such a stunning woman" He says, eyeing you up and down.
You just blush mega red!
"Oh no. It's not me getting married. It's my best friend, Anisa!"
You point Alex to Anisa. She is necking down Vodka shots at the Beach Bar with the other girls. She tries to stand up from her chair, but fails to do so and falls right on her face. The girls, who are also just mega drunk too are in fits of laughter. You and Alex burst into laughter too.
"Oh" Alex says, "So, I have a chance then do I?" He winks at you and you blush again. He laughs in a cute way. "Anyway, um, I must go! My friends are waiting for me. How long are you here for?" He asks you.
"Just for the weekend, then im back home to <ENTER YOUR COUNTRY>" You reply.
"Well, I would like to take you out to dinner as a way of just saying sorry for what happened earlier"
"Are you sure?" You ask.
"Yes! Of course! After all, it was my fault for what happened! Please let me take you out for dinner!" He gives you a sexy smile. You can't refuse. You MUST go for this meal!!
"OK then. You can take me" You say smiling back.
"Great!" He says. "I can meet you at your hotel room, yeah?"
"OK" So say back. You give him your cellphone number and Hotel name and room number. "Its the Marbella Palace, Room 362"
"Oh! You're in the same hotel as me!" Alex says. "And even on the same floor! Im room *387*!"
"Well what a coinsidence" You say.
"So I will see you at 7pm. I will come to your room" Alex says.
"Great. See you then." You say back. Alex kisses your left cheek, then your right cheek, then takes your hand and kisses it too. You giggle. He winks again and waves goodbye to you. You wave back.

End Of Chapter 2

*387* I think you all know about the number 387 Girls :D

Hope you like it.

Emmie xxxxxxxx
YAY ANOTHER WRITER! :D:D:D:D:D YOUR STORY IS GREAT! KEEP GOING!^^

Nooooo, I don't know what that number means! D:
over a year ago aisa07 said…
smirk
@Helene This is nice, Helene I cried when reading the last lines
Give me more
over a year ago Alexander_Rybak said…
@Helene

WOW amazing you really are a great writer!
over a year ago AnitaFable said…
Helene, you're THE BEST writer! They together again! aww...so perfect! Love this story <333
over a year ago Lindaah14 said…
heart
@Helene your storyyyyyy WHAAAAAAAH great :D:D:D
@Emmie, your story is great tooo :D

Mooooooooore :D
over a year ago FaiiRyTaLe said…
My story :3
Hope you like it =)

First chapter :

You & your best friend went to vienna to watch a movie together. You didn't like it that much to be there, 'cause there were soo many people and it was too full for you. But it was your friend's Bday, so you couldn't say no.
You went with her to the cinema and watched "Old dogs". You had lot of fun and laughed a lot during the movie. After watching you went shopping. You were searching for some jeans or blouses, but it was hard to find some good ones. You went out of the shop and suddenly someone hits you on your left arm. You turned around and started to swear: Hey you stupid boy! What the hell is wrong with you?! Can't you be more carefull??! The boy turned around and came to you. "I'm soo sorry. I'm kinda stressed and I was with my thought's somewhere else. Sorry again!", he said.
He had soo beautiful eyes that you couldn't resist but smile. "It's ... It's okay." "Well ... My name is Ådne. Would you like to drink a coffee with me ?", he said and you said yes. You introduced yourself and your friend too. You sat down and drank your coffee with your friend and Ådne. You were talking a lot and he also told you that he is in a group called "Frikar" and that he is touring with them and Alexander Rybak. "Hmmm ...", you thought "sounds fimiliar...."
Ådne: Wanna meet him?
You: Who?
Ådne: Alex! Who else? xD
You: oh ... yeah, sure. Why not ?
Ådne: Okay then ... Follow me.
He stood up and you & your friend followed him. After 10 minutes walking around you came to a hotel. He checked in and ran to a lift. "Hurry up, guys!", he said laughing and you were running and got in. After some seconds you got on the 3rd floor and got in in Ådne's room.
Ådne: Alex? You there?
Alex: Dude, where have you been all the time??
Ådne: Sorry. But I'm not alone. Look.
Alex stood up from the sofa and looked at you and your friend.
Alex: Uhm .. well ... Hi, I'm Alex.
You: I'm *name*. Nice to meet you.
Alex: Nice to meet you too. Wanna drink something ?
You: Water would be nice.
Alex: Sure? We have more then just 'water'.
You: No thanks. Water is ok.
Alex: Okaay. No problem.
Alex went into the kitchen and came back with a glass of water for you.
Alex: Here you are.
You: Thank you.
Alex: Your welcome. ;-)
You all sat down on the sofa. You where sitting near to Alex and your friend near to Ådne. You talked a loooot and you also flirted with him.
Alex: Sooo ... do you have a boyfriend?
You: Nop ... and you? I mean, do you have a girlfriend?
Alex: No, I'm single.
You both smiled at each other. You drank from your water and after talking aso. Alex said: Would you come with me ? Wanna show you something .... If you don't mind.
You: Well ... okay.
Alex stood up and took your hand. You both went out of the room. You were still holding hands and you kinda got red.
You: Uhm ... where are we going?
Alex: Wait and see ....
He smiled at you and opened a door. You both got in. The room was rlly small and it was kinda dark. He closed the door and locked it.
You: Why did you locked the door ?! Unlock it !!
Alex: Calm down, honey.
You: Honeey ??
Alex smiled at you before he came to you, looked you deep in the eyes and kissed you softly ....
big smile
ahhhhh :)
Awesommeeeeeeeeeeee :D
NICEEEE <3 everyone is back alive at this topic! ;)
Thanks, guys =D

well ... the second chapter is getting kinda .. yeah xDD

soo, if someone wants it, write your email and I'll send it to you then ;)
over a year ago xxAbbieexx said…
smile
Hii. i'm new here ut i've been reading all of the stories and I love them :) I will maybe write when I can think of one and when I have time. xx
over a year ago s0nja said…
Great as always ^^ what's so special about the number 387? ;D
FaiiRyTale

my email is silla_love_@hotmail.com

And yes what is so special about the number 387 ????
tongue
OMG Girls! 387!! That's how many points Alex got in the final! I thought everyone would have known!!!!! :O

Rybak Paradise - Chapter 3

You walk back over to your sunlounger, put on your sarong, grab your purse and head over to the girls at the Beach Bar.
"OOOOOHH!!!" The girls shout out loud.
"Wh-Wh-Who was th-that hunk of a m-man?!" Anisa said, trying not to act drunk.
"Oh, just ALEXANDER RYBAK!!!" You say with the biggest grin ever on your face. The girls scream the loudest they can! You turn around all embarassed. You look over and see Alex playing frisbee with his friends. He bends over to pick up the frisbee and you can't help but look at his butt. You bite your lip and think "Mmm, OMG cute butt!" He turns around and notices you looking over and he winks and waves at you. You wave back. The girls wave too and shout "Yoo-Hoo! Alex!!" He laughs and waves at the girls and you just stand there all mega embarassed. He winks again at you and turns around and carries on playing frisbee.
Anisa asks you "Well? What did you two talk about?!?!"
"He hit me on the head with a frisbee!" You reply
The girls laugh. "Oh yeah, we saw" Bekki said.
"And you did'nt even come over and help me?!?!" You reply.
"Well we did'nt want to interrupt you and your boyfriend" Jenny said. The girls laugh again.
"OMG! He's not my boyfriend!!" You say, and you blush mega red. "Anyway, he just came over and apologised and..." You stopped and thought: "Shit! Your going for a meal with Alex but you were suppose to be going out with the girls. After all, you are here for Anisa!!"
"Aaaaannnnddddd??" Bekki said.
"And, erm, that's it really" You say back.
"You did'nt even get his number?!?" Jenny shouted
"Er, girls, of course I did!!!" You shout back.
The girls scream and applaud you. The barman brings over 4 shots of Cherry Sourz.
"Courtesy of the gentleman playing frisbee on the beach"
You and the girls shout "Alexxxx!!" He turns around. You all lift your Cherry Sourz shot and shout "CHEERS!!" He smiles and gives you all a thumbs up. You neck back your shot.
Woah, that IS sour!!

End Of Chapter 3

Hope you like it.
Comment please!!:)

Emmie xxxx
laugh
"Wh-Wh-Who was th-that hunk of a m-man?!"

Best.Line.Ever XD

Can't wait to read more^^
Well Emmie

to be honest i wasn't thinking in that way i thought about something else

but i love your story ;)

And Helene i was so happy when i read that they went back together. so now i'm very curious about the continuation (how your write it).
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Pozitiff said…
Guys,you are amazing! =) your stories really make my day)) yahoo! continue please ;)
3rd chapter =)

:

You: ALEX! Open this fucking door!!
Alex: Why should I ?
You: Because I wanna get out of here RIGHT NOW !!
Alex: Woooaaa, that's turning me sooo on.
He came to you and kissed you on your mouth. You punshed him into his face. He looked at you, deep in the eyes before he pushed you against the wall, so you couldn't escape.
Alex: Why the hell can't you understand my feelings for you?
You: Uhm... Feelings?
Alex: Don't be silly. God, I LOVE YOU!
You: What the ... ?!
Alex: Do you understand now?
You: Well ... yeah.. but..
Alex: But?!?
You: I don't even know you that much ... and you don't know me ... so ...
Alex: We can change that !
You: But .. Alex..
Alex: WHAT ?!
He scared you 'cause he screamt at you very loud and he was very angry.
Alex: Sorry if I was now ...
You: It's ok ..
Alex: Listen, I'll give you 3 days to think about your feelings that you have for me ...
You: Alex ... I ...
Alex: No, stop! 3 days, okay ?
You: Uhmm...
Alex: Okay !
He took his clothes and unlocked the door. Before he went out he sad: Come back into my room and give me your phone number.
You: Uhm .. Okay..
You both got out and went back to Ådne & your friend. You gave Alex your number before you bot out of the room with your friend and waited for the lift. You got in and suddenly you heard someone calling your name.
"Waaaiiittt!!!", you hear and got out in the last second of the lift. It was Alex who called your name ...
Alex: I'm sorry, but I forgot something.
He gave you a beautiful violin-neckless.
You: Oh my god .... I can't accept this...
Alex: But you have to! Please.
He put it on your neck. It looked soo beautiful.
You: It's wonderful ... Thank you so much.
Alex: That should remind you at me.
He kissed your forhead and went away. You didn't want to wait for the lift so you took the stairs down. You started to think a lot about Alex. You couldn't forgive him for that what he did to you, but still ....
" I don't knoooooww!!", you said to yourself and started crying ....
Awwwwww
Such a good story!!!!!!
I send you my email in a message ;)
Good job girls ^^
This story is my first one: hope you girls like it :)

Chapter One

You are thinking of going on a short holiday in some country just to get away from the stresses at home. "Hmm, I want to go somewhere where not many people go on holiday and somewhere where it isn't too warm". You think of places like this before you get an idea. "Norway sounds good" you think to yourself. You ask your girlfriends to come and they say yes. The next week you arrive in Oslo and go and find a hotel.You find a nice hotel and you soon settle in. Your girlfriends are just chatting while you lie on your bed and start to listen to your ipod. You're listeing to Funny Little World. " I love this song and I love Alexander" you think to yourself. Maybe we will meet him whilst we are here". you start to dream about him...

This is my first one so it may not be that good. Comment please ? :)
aww it sounds cute Abbie!! Keep it going girl :D xxxxx
heart
I DON'T OWN ALEX. HE OWNS HIMSELF. THIS STORY IS NOT REAL.

Chapter 20

The clock hit 2 AM, and you're still awake, laying in Alex's arms with your face resting in his neck listening to his snoring.

Normally you would have been incredibly annoyed, but you could say with your hand on your heart, you had missed it. You had missed everything about this. Laying in bed with him, snuggling and listening to his soft breathing, well, more wallshaking half growls, but right now you wouldn't have it any other way. Hell, you could swear you felt the room vibrate.

You twist your neck so your eyes meet his closed ones. His long lashes are resting on the top of his cheeks, and you can see a bit of facial hair starting to grow over his upper lip. His soft brown hair is getting longer and slightly curls in his neck and around his ears.

You plant a kiss on his cheek making him smile in his sleep. You lay back down again, using his chest as a pillow. You hug him tight before drifting of to sleep.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

You wake up to choking sounds. Your body shoot up on auto pilot, watching Alex cough madly into his hand. His skin was white as paper and his eyes were bloodshot.

" Alex? What the- ?" You start but he throws the blankets off you both before jumping out of the bed.

" I have to throw up- " He makes a run for the bathroom and you blink.

" Oh God please let him make it. Don't let him throw up in the of the- "

BLARF!

Right-O. You sigh as you get up and leaves the bedroom. You can see a large puddle of vomit on the middle of the hallway floor. You wrinkle your nose and step over it before jogging over to the bathroom door. He hadn't bothered to close the door so you walk right in and find him kneeling over the toilet, dry heaving a few times before he shoots out the next load.

You sit down behind him, rubbing small circles on his back to calm down his nerves. God, if it was something you hated, it was the sound of vomit hitting water.

You keep rubbing his back and you can feel how hot and sweaty he is. His T-shirt is sticking to his torso and if you weren't so worried about him so much you would have been so grossed out right now.

Finally, after a few minutes that seems like hours he finally manage to puke up the last rests of whatever he has eaten and flush the toilet, collapsing in your arms, half passed out. You take a good grip around his waist before lifting him up on his feet. You help him back on shaky legs to the bedroom before going to the bathroom again, grabbing a bucket and fill it with hot water and soap. You turn of the shower and goes to to the hallway and start mopping up his vomit.

God, this is so gross!

You shiver, but luckily it didn't smell much anymore. Thank God he was nice enough to not throw up on the carpet. He would have to go rinse the carpet himself, no matter how dying he was.

You throw the dirty washcloth in the bucket, not bothering to set it back in the bathroom. Your eyes are about to roll out of your skull if you don't get any sleep soon.
You glare at the clock, showing the cruel numbers 4:56.

Goddammit.

You enter the bedroom and you can see Alex fast asleep already. You crawl up in the bed, cuddling close to him, brushing some of his hair that's sticked to his forehead from sweat. Poor guy, his normally tan skin was white as paper and he had dark purple rings under his eyes.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

The rest of the night was Hell. Alex had woken several times from his own tossing and coughing. One moment he was freezing, the next he was boiling and had to rip of his shirt, which of course, didn't end successfully since he would need that plus multiple blankets five minutes later. It broke your heart to see him so sick and knowing you could do nothing to make it better for him. All you could do was hold around him ( which felt really good, normally he was the one to hold you. Nice with a change once in a while ) and whisper soft words in his ear. Finally, at 7:45 AM he falls back asleep and stays unconscious, to both your and his relief.

You plant a kiss on his sweaty forehead.

" Goodnight baby, I love you. "
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

" Roomservice! "
You grit your teeth and it takes every little cell in your body not to run up to him and shove an orange down his throat. This kid must have been spoiled as a child. When you first give him the fucking pinky he takes the whole hand.
Spoiled brat.

" Roooooooooooomserviiiiiiiiiiiice! "

" I'm coming! I'm fucking coming! Moses! " You quickly grab a bottle of coke and runs up back to the bedroom where you could see him all cuddled up under the blankets, four pillows supporting the back of his spine while he holded the remote controller in a death grip. He peel his eyes from the tv screen for about 2 seconds to look at you. His eyes goes from your face to you torso and out to your left arm and stops at the soda in your hand.

" Give me! Give give give me! " He whines like the 5 year old he secretly is. You walk over to his bed and crawls under the blankets with him, opening the coke taking a sip in front of him making his eyes widen.

" Hey that's mine! " He whines, looking sad.

" Well I bought it with my money so I can drink as much as I fucking want. " You state matter of factly.

" You mean the money you found in my wallet cause you don't have a job so unless you sold your kidney, it's tecnically mine? " You look up at him then down at the coke, handing it to him, pouting.

" We could always share it? "

" Pff! Yeah like I want to touch it after your pukemouth has touched it. " You snort out and he shrugs, downing the coke. You cuddle close to him and put your head on his chest but quickly retreat.

" Dude! You're all sticky and sweaty! " You wrinckle your nose.

" Well no shit, woman! I kinda spent last night in one long smelling seizure! " He snorts.

" Dude, go shower. You'll feel way better. "

" How am I gonna manage to stand in a shower when I can barely sit up straight? "

" I'll help you. "

" Can we have shower sex then? "

" How will we manage that when you're 'so sick' ? "

" True true. When I'm well again ,can we do it then? Pleasepleasepleaseplease? " He kind of reminds you of those 6 years old boys in american TV shows, only that they beg about cookies, and this one for sex.

" Sure, sounds fun. " And he squeals. He actually fucking squeals.

" You'll have to come with me anyway. "

" Why? "

" I need someone to wash my back! I can't do it myself when I'm sick. " He says, looking at you with wide brown eyes. He kinda reminds you of that brown cow that's on the milk chocolate candy wrappers.

" Gawd, can't you do anything yourself anymore? " You ask, and he takes a second to pretend he's thinking.

" Nope. You'll have to come with me. If not I'll just lay here all alone and smell. "

" Fine fine I'll do it. " You say and you pull at his arm, helping him get up shakily on his feet.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Short boring filler chapter, don't know yet if the next scene will be a sex scene or not.
Read and review
heart
nice one! Filler chapter or not I'm feeling sorry with alex being sick!
4th chapter =)

:

You got home, closed the door and went to your bedroom. You just fell on it with your clothes and cried. "What should I do?", you thought and suddenly you fell asleep ...
One day past and you still had Alex on your mind. You stood up and went to the bathroom. You washed your face, etc ... Then you went to the kitchen and made toasts. When you finished, you went to the living room and watched TV while eating. You decided to watch "Charmed" and ate your toasts. After one hour you shut down the TV and lied there on your sofa. And again you where thinking about him ... About his words "I LOVE YOU" ...
Two days past now and you got kinda afraid. "Will he come tomorrow? But ... he doesn't know where I life ... He will probably call me or write me a message ... But what if not ? ", you thought and suddenly your phone rang.
You: HEELLOO??
Your friend: Hey, it's me .
You calmed down and talked to her a bit. She wanted to see you and ask you, what happened. After 30 minutes she came and you let her in. You both sat down on the sofa and started talking ...
She: What happened, sweety?
You: It's about Alex ...
She: Come on, tell me. You can trust me.
You: Uhm, okay..
You told her everything what happened and cried again.
She: Oh my god! I can't believe this ...
You *while crying*: Me neither!
She: I feel sooo sorry for you, hon.
She hugged you and after talking a lot it got dark outside and she had to go home. You were again alone, and again Alex was on your mind. " GET OUT!! ", you screamt...
Three days past now and you started getting very nervous. It was 2pm and you were alone at home watching TV. Suddenly someone was on your door. You stood up to answer it and thought that would be your friend. You opened it ...

Alex: Uhm ... Hey...
You: ALEX!
You hugged him sooo tight and let him in.
Alex: You do know why I'm here, right ?
You: Yes, I do.
Alex: And?
You: What?
Alex: What is your decision?
You: Well ... I do have feelings for you ..
Alex: But .. ?
You: But I really need to know you better ...
Alex: Yes or no ?
You: What?
Alex: Are you giving me .... US a chance? Yes or no?
You: Uhm ... Well, okay. Yes.
He smiled and gave you a kiss on your cheek.
Alex: Let's go.
You: Where?
Alex: Somewhere, doesn't matter! You need to know me better !
He laughed and you took your coat and your handbag and went out with him. You decided to walk to the park and talk. He told you a lot about him, like, he is from belarus and moved to norway when he was very young. He also told you that he is playing a violin. Suddenly, it hit's you! Violin ... Norway ... Alexander RYBAK!
You: YOU WON ESC 2009, RIGHT ?!
Alex: Uhm ... yes. *laughing*
You: Why didn't yout tell me that ?!
Alex: I thought it's not important ...
You: NOT IMPORTANT ?! Holly shit, you're fucking famous, man!
Alex: Well, kinda...
You: Is there something else that I should know?
Alex: Don't think so.
You: 100% sure?
Alex: Yeah, 1000% sure!
You: I aksed for 100%, idiot.
Alex: Heeey! Don't call me idiot!
You: Iddiiiooot! Haha *laughing*
Alex: Yeah, very funny. You'll pay for that!
He starts looking at you with a angry/funny face. The only thing you could say was "Oh-oh" before you started running away from him. He ran after you and he was veerry fast. You suddenly fell down and he lied on you.
Alex: Gotcha!
You: Not fair! There was a stone and I ...
Alex: Ah-ah-aaah! Stoop! I gotcha! That's it!
You both started laughing. After some minutes he looked you deep in the eyes ... His lips moved forward to yours ... You kissed each other ....
oh i love all your stories girls :D:D

over a year ago Lindaah14 said…
big smile
Your stories are greeeaaateee :D:D
nicee <3
wink
Ahhhhh i luv these storieesssss
smile
Rybak Paradise - Chapter 4

Evening Time!!!

It's 3:50pm and it's slowly starting to get dark. You and the girls are still at the Beach Bar drinking. You're trying not to drink much, because remember, you have the meal later with Alex! What can you do to try and get out of tonight's crazyness with the girls?? You pretend to act ill!
"Boy, I hope this works!" You think to yourself. Ok, time to act ill.
"Girls?"
"Yes?" Anisa replies.
"I don't feel so well. I think im going to go back to the hotel and have a early night, get myself some sleep" You saying, putting on your 'unwell' face.
"Plleaassseeee come out tonight!! I need you, <YOUR NAME> !!!!. Your my bridesmaid!!!!" Anisa shouts.
"No, I think I will give tonight a miss and see how I feel tomorrow" You say back.
"Oh. OK babe. I will come and see you in the morning" Anisa says.
"OK. Goodnight girls" You say. You give all the girls a hug and grab your purse and bag and walk back to the hotel. You can't believe the girls bought into your fake illness!! You know you should not have done it, but you could'nt refuse the meal with Alex!!!
Whilst walking back, you get a SMS off Alex:

"Hey beautiful. Can't wait for tonight. Can't wait to see your gorgeous face. See you at 7pm. Alex xxx"

You get so excited you run the rest of the way back. You enter the hotel, get into the elevator and head up to the 3rd floor. You walk past Alex's room. You can't help but put your ear by the door and listen in to hear what Alex might be doing. You can hear him singing 'Funny Little World', your favourite song by Alex.

"Cause who would know that you, would treat me like a boy, and id treat you like a girl, in this Funny Little World" He sings. You scream! Alex stops singing and you hear footsteps getting closer to the door. You run like mad down the hallway, open your bag and look for your room key. You find it and put in the the door. You hear Alex's door open. "Come on key! Work!" You say in your head. You turn the key round, unlocking the door. "Success!" and you run in and shut the door. Alex pops his head out, looks up and down the corridor, shrugs his shoulders and goes back in his room.

"Oh my god! It's half 5!!" You shout. You need to be ready in time for Alex. And us girls always take ages to get ready! You run into the bathroom, switch on the shower, quickly take your clothes off, throw them in the corner of the room and get in. You wash your hair too because of course, you wanna look your sexiest for Alex!!

10 minutes later, you get out and quickly dry your body. You run into your bedroom and dry and straighten your hair. It's 6 O'Clock. Alex will be here in 1 hour!!!! You go back into the bathroom and put on your make-up. Foundation - on!, Eyshadow - on!, Blusher - on!, Mascara - on! and finally, Lipgloss - on! "Brilliant!" You say. Your make-up looks perfect! You head back into the bedroom and put on the TV. You put it on a music channel. Eurovision hour on MTV. Funnily enough, Alex's video for song "Fairytale" is just starting. You start dancing and sing along with the TV.

Now, all you need to do is get changed. It takes you 20 minutes till you decide what to wear. You choose a red knee-high dress with black flowers on your left strap and black high-heeled shoes. You look in the mirror. You look amazing!! And hope Alex thinks the same.
*KNOCK KNOCK*

Hope You Like It
Comments Please :)

Emmie xxxx

This Is The Dress You Wear For Your Date :D
Rybak Paradise - Chapter 4

Evening Time!!!

It's 3:50pm and it's slowly starting to get dark. Yo
Here's the second chpater for my story:) ...

Chapter 2

The next morning you and your girlfriends decide to go on a sightseeing tour around Oslo. You're loving the views and so are your friends. " I didn't know Norway was this great in real life" you think to yourself. Your're reading the tourist bookelt you were given when suddenly you walk into someone. "Oh my God im so sorry". You look up into these gorgeous brown eyes. " No it's okay, it' my fault". You realise who it is but you don't believe it. "You're.. You're Alexander Rybak". you think you're going to faint but your girlfriends have hold of you. "Yeah, that's me, but you can call me Alex". One of the girls finally says something: "Alex.. we're kinda lost, if you're not busy right now could you show us around this place". She says all of this quite nervously. You don't realise that he is looking at you all of the time. " No i'm not busy, come with me girls". You all start giggling and follow him ...

I'll continue tomorrow
Btw I know it's short but I have a lot of coursework 0.o
Comments Pleasee :D xx
over a year ago aisa07 said…
wink
@Helene it's perfect I hope will be s.......but be private, you know
over a year ago santa6168 said…
kiss
woow. i really like all the storyes. girls you all are amazing!
cant wait for next chapters <3
5th chapter =)

:

You could feel the softness of his lips. His hand moved slowly down to your waist. This softly kiss turned to a hot french kiss. But suddenly you got a wrong feeling ...
You: No ... stop!
Alex: What ? Why ?
You: It's too early.
Alex: Oh ... I'm sorry, I just ...
You: You didn't know... It's okay.
Alex: Uhm .... I think I should now ...
You: Oh .. uhm ... yeah.
He stood up and helped you up. After you stood there. you where still holding hands.
Alex Is ... is that okay ?
You: Well ... okay.
You both walked home holding hands. You got often red 'cause inside you knew that you fell in love with Alex ... But you couldn't say it...
You got home and you were now standing in front of your door.
You: Thank you for this nice day.
Alex: Aww, no problem. We could continued tomorrow ... If you have time...
You: Yes, sure.
Alex: Okay, pick you up tomorrow at 7 pm then.
You: Okay.
He turned around and wanted to go, but he looked at you, gave you a little kiss on your mouth and walked away. You smiled, got on your house and started screaming of happiness. You couldn't wait till tomorrow evening ...

Next day, 3 pm :

Your friend was at your place and helped you getting ready for your "date" with Alex. She brang a beautiful black dress that you will wear on your date. You washed your hair then curls your hair with a haircurler before getting ready to do your make up. You put on mascara, eye-liner etc....
After doing that all and having fun with your best friend it got half past six.
You: Oh my god! Look at the time!
She: DON'T MOVE! .... now, I'm finished.
You looked at the mirror and you couldn't believe your eyes ... You were soo beautiful.
You: Woooow... Thank you so much! Do you think he will like it?
She: Nooo ...
You: WHHAATT?!
She: He will love it !
You: Awwwwww !
You gave her a big hug and then she had to go home. You were sitting there in your bedroom waiting for Alex. "Will he come late or right at the time?" , you thought and heard the doorbell. "Right at the time." , you thought and smiled. You ran to the door and opened it. Yep, it was Alex standiung in front of you holding roses in his hands.
Alex: That's for you, princess.
You: Oh, thank you.
Alex Wow, you look ... beautiful.
You: Uhm ... thanks *getting red*
Alex: Come on, let's go.
You took your coat and your handbag and went out, closed the door. You went some steps and suddenly you could feel something warm on your right hand. Alex holded it ....
Later you got to a restaurant. You went in and your eyes got wide open.
You: That ... looks soo .... expensive!
Alex: Haha, we will see.
You found a little quiet place for you two and choosed something to eat. You ended up by eating spaghetti. While you were waiting for the food you talked a bit:
Alex: What are you doing in your leisure time ?
You: Well, nothing much. I don't have much hobbies, you know.
Alex: Oh, that means, you are mostly bored and alone?
You: Kinda...
Alex: We will change that *winks with his eye*
You: What do you mean?
Alex: Wait and see....
You: I heard that sentence once before...
He laughed. Finally you got your food and you both started to eat. It was very delicious.

Time past very fast ...

Alex: Let's go, it's really late.
You: Oh, okay.
You went out of the restaurant to his car. You got in and he started driving.
Alex: Would you like .... to come at my place now ?
You: Uhm .. okay.
Alex: Cool.
He smiled at you.

He parked in front of the hotel (where you first met), got out and helped you out of the car. You went in and took the lift up. You got out and he opened the door to his room.
You: Wait, what about Ådne ?
Alex: He won't disturb us tonight...
You: Oh, okay.
He took of your coat, but he did way more than that ... He started kissing your neck ...
You: God, Alex!!
Alex: Hmmm ?
You: You know it's WAY too early to do that...
Alex: To do what ?
Now he bite you in your neck. You couldn't do anything, you let him. He picked you up on ''bridal style'' and carried you over to his bedroom...
You stood there in the middle of the room, Alex in front of you. He was soo good looking (*________________*). He smiled at you, you looked shyly down.
Alex: What is it=
You: I'm not ready ... and you do know that...
Alex: You don't have to be ready, honey. I'll lead you.
You: Alex, I can't ...
Before you could say something else he gave you a long french kiss ....

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Who wants the next chapter, just write me a message on fanpop with your email ^^
wow! I haven't been here for a week! :O
So many new stories! :) ! I think, I should start reading them too :)

but anyway, I read 20th Helene's chapter and it was so amazing! :)

wow! Jana, your story is cool too! and I want more! :D
here's my email anitafable@poczta.onet.pl
Jana email me the next chapter to ! I gave it to you in a private email :)
my email is silla_love_@hotmail.com
Greeeeeaaaat Girls!!! And I had time to continue on my story today. I'll send the first chapter as soon when it's ready ;D
I finally have time to continue ;)

Chapter Three

You're heading back to your hotel after spending time in Oslo. You can't stop looking at Alex and he can't stop looking at you. " I know this may sound a litte rude, but, do you have a boyfriend" he asks you nervosuly. "No, im single and anyway I borke up with my last one 2/3 weeks ago" you sigh. Alex gives you his phone number and you give him yours. You tell him the hotel that you are staying in and the room which you are staying in. " I guess i'll see you later maybe" Alex says. "Yeah maybe, bye for now" you smile and start heading back to the hotel with your girlfriends. One of them finnaly says something: " Wow,if he does ask you out on a date, you should totally go". You smile at them. " Yeah, I never thought I would meet him and get his number ;). You're in your hotel room. You and the girls decide to go to a club for the evening. You're all getting reday, doing your hair and makeup, deciding what dresses to wear. You decide to wear a not too short black dress. You're just about ready hen there is a knock ont he door. You answer and almost faint at who is there. " Hey, I just thought i'd come and see you again..... wow you loom amazing" He's staring at your dress. "Thanks, i've never been told that before" you say smiling. "Where are you girs going anyway ?" he asks you. Oh.. we're just going to a club for the evening". You see him smiling charmingly. He looks like he is thinking about coming with you. " I don't want to sound rude, but if I go and get changed, could I meet you girls there ?". You're smiling and at the same time feel like you are going to faint. "Y-Yeah sure,why not". He smiles at you and he's looking you in the yes. "God those ayes are perfect" you think to yourself". He is just about to leave before he says "Cool see you there". He kisses your hand before leaving. You run back to the girls and almost scream "He kissed my hand !!!".....

I'll continue tomorrow
Comments Pleasee :) x
I'M HALF DONE WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER. IT WON'T BE POSTED HERE DUE TO SEXUAL CONTENT SO START E-MAILING ME AND I'LL SEND THE CHAPTER TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

FOR THOSE WHO DOESN'T KNOW MY E-MAIL, SEND IT TO:

northerndownpour@live.no

or you can send me your e-mail through a message on fanpop

DO NOT POST YOUR E-MAIL HERE TO ME. IT CONFUSE ME AND RESULTS IN DOUBLE SENDINGS
over a year ago jo135 said…
Helene PLEASE send it to me the last chapter :D !!!

missazz1212@hotmail.com or alexanderrybaklover@gmail.com

<33 :D:D
I sent you an email, Helene :)

Jana: those dirty chapter was really good! :D I like them :)
Thank you for your nice comments :D

Here is the 7th chapter =))

:

"Mmmmm...", you start opening your eyes. "Morning, honey." Alex smiled at you and kised your forhead.

"Good Morning.... What time is it?"

" I think 11 o'clock. Why do you ask?"

"Oh my god! That late?!"

"Do you have to go somewhere?"

"Yeah! I promised my aunt to visit her today at 1pm. And she totally hates it when I come late..."

"Then we should get dressed, right?"

"Right!"

You got into your underwear, then into your black dress. You turned around to see what Alex was doing. This little idiot couldn't zip up his jeans.
"Woooaa! You stupid thing!", he said angrily. You laughed, went to him and helped him to zip his jeans.

There, finally you both made it.

"Thank you, hon.", he said and kissed you softly.

You smiled, "No problem, darling."

When he got dressed too, you took your belongs and went out of the bedroom tho the hall. You wanted to open the door, but someone from outside opened it.

"What the ..."

"Oh, hello guys! What's up ?"
It was Ådne with his new girlfriend, your best friend.

"Heeyy!", Alex started, "We don't have so much time. But we'll see each other later. Bye!"
You both got out and went to hte lift. "Where is he going?", you thought and got in the lift with him.

"Should I drive you home or directly to your aunt?", he asked.

"I'll drive myself to my aunt, so home, please.

"Okay, but be careful."

"Uhm ... okaay.."

"Good".
He smiled at you and you went out of the hotel to his car. He opened for you the door and got then by himself in too. Then he drove you home.

After a while he stopped infront of your house.

"That costs 50€, please.", he said.

"Whaat?! Why that much?"

"If you don't have money, then you have to pay me with something else ..."

"Oohhh ... I understand ..."
You got near him and gace him a hot long french kiss.

"Mmmm... That wasn't 50€..."

"What was it then?"

"49,99€ .. one Cent is missing, Miss."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

You gave him a kiss on his cheek and said, "That should be enough. Byee." "Bye, hon."

You closed the door behind you and went the stairs up. One last time, you turned around and saw Alex driving away... You unlocked the door and decided to take a shower...

After all you looked at the time. "SHIT! Half past 12! Gotta hurry!" You took fast your coat, keys etc... and ran to your own car (Seat ;D). You turned the car on and drove as fast as you could to your aunt ...

Finally! You parked and went outof your car. You looked at the time. "Exactly 1pm... Great!", you thought.
You knocked on her door and she opened it with a smile and a big hug. "Come in!", she almost screamt. "Thanks, aunt." You smiled.

A nice day went by while you played with your cousins and talking to your aunt.

"Gotta go now, guys. It was very nice.", you said and took your coat.

"Thanks for visiting us, my dear. Good bye, and take care of yourself."

"I will. Byee."

You got out and looked at the time. "Hmm... 6pm... Let's take a walk.", you thought. You went some few steps amd thoght about how beautiful life is. "Hmmm ... I could call Alex..." You took your phone out and searched for his number.

"There he ...."

Suddenly someone from behind took you .....
Jana I am your number one fan :D:D