last edited on Jan 07, 2010 at 07:29PM

Alexander Rybak 2609 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 2609

over a year ago qinga said…
kiss
Merry Christams :)))))))))
over a year ago s0nja said…
We have 726 replies now. Do you think we could make it up to a 1000 replies by new year? :D
laugh
If we try? ;P
over a year ago Helene17Norway said…
S0nja: Yeah lets try to do that! :D
over a year ago ALExXxRybakFaNn said…
tongue
yes we can!
So, with what we start? :DDD
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Wild_silk said…
Santa, ļoti labs temats)) man liekas kā arī tur viņam ir viss kārtībā. Žēl,kā pagaidām nav iespējas parbaudīt xD
mischievous
DESERT ISLAND STORY
This year you decided to go in Greece alone.You wanted to relax and leave all the traffic,and big city life.You were very happy,you thought that it will be best vacation ever.You went by aeroplane.You packed nice summer dresses,new bathing suite,new shoes with hills,...everything! (hehe,anyway you're woman):)
You were 17.You and your friend went alone on the trip.The day of departure came.You were very very excited.In the plane you saw a cute boy steering at you.You thought in yourself: If he's going to Greece too,this is going to be great vacation...(:
You went to toilet,and you saw him there.He just smiled to you.You were radiant with his nice,charming smile.Suddenly,when you were going to your seat,plane was going down,to land.It was broken,everyone were screaming and you were very afraid.
The plane was on some desert island.Everyone died,except you and your friend,2 girls,and 2 boys (there was the cute boy :))
You were alone on the island.You didn't know how are you going to get off of the Island.Thoose 2 girls were very bleeding.They died 2 days after.You ate fruits,nuts,coconuts,fish,...
One day you went to find some fruits.It was sunny and hot day.You saw that cute boy,and you two rapprochement.You were talking about your life before this accident.You had so much things to talk about so you lost in the woods.Correctly,on some nice beach.
It was eve and it was getting dark,so you didn't try to find the place where are another people from the plane.You inflame the fire,and continue talking.It was so romantic.You thought it couldn't be more romantic,but it was.He kissed you,softly.You were dazed by his beautiful,shiny brown eyes.You oversleept there by the fire,together.Next morning he bring you some fruits and nuts.You had nice breakfast.After meal,you went (alone) to the waterfalls,to bath yourself.In your mind was only AleXxX,and his charming smile,and shiny eyes.You went back to the beach,and you saw him fishing.He catched some fish.That was your lunch,and dinner.After lunch you went swimming together.It was hot day again,so you neede to freshen yourself.It was getting dark.You were eating fish by the fire.Alex told you that you have nice eyes,he said that he is radiant by them....<3
Then he kissed you,again,but this time he geave you a french kiss.He abduce his shirt,and then you do the same.He unbraced your bra.You told him that this is your "first time".He said that he will be gentle.And he was.He was carefull,nice,he wasn't violent when you had sex.He told you that you have delightful body.He was soo carefull to you,he was so romantic.
Next morning you woke up on his chest.He kissed you and asked you : How do you feel? <33 You said : Why are you asking me that?
He said : Well,because last night,do you feel better? I have never
done it will girl,you know,who never done it...
You said : Don't worry,I'm feeling good.And you were gentle last night,soo... He said : I'm glad that you feel fine,let's have some breakfast! I'm hungry.
After breakfast,like always,you went to the waterfalls to bath yourself.Suddenly,Alex came.You were naked,he was in jeans.He started kissing you.You dive together.You were splashing each other.You were childish.Alex said : I love you ! You said the same thing to him.Then you were kissing again....<333
You were captured on Island 2 months.One day you saw a plane looking for you.You inflame the fire (you made it to look like SOS)
They found you and they took you to the police station.You called your parents,and you decided to go to Greece.You were in the same hotel,you enjoyed there.It was memorable.One night,you puke.You didn't know why was it excruciantingly to you.You asked Alex why did you puke.Both of you thought it was because that night when you had sex on the desert island.You went to the gynaecologist.Alex was with you.The doctor said that you are not pregnant,it was maybe because you ate something.You and Alex respire,you were happy but you weren't.You thought it'll be nice to have children some day.You had nice vacations in Greece,but they were nicer on The Desert Island.When you came home,you moved into the apartment and you lived together.You had 2 children,but that's the future,let's not talk about it now...ps.,Alex was great daddy and he was on the labour with you.
Yours,ALExXxRybakFaNn (:
hope you enjoyed! This is the video that will help you to have the right image in your head.It's on the desert island too....mmm <33
Merry Christmas! Kiss <3
mischievous
And you can imagine this too:
ps.Don't base at the beggining...Here Alex was
kinda violent...Wild tiger,hehe!!
Great story ^^
over a year ago Jenni- said…
Thanks for story, ALExXxRybakFaNn ! :) It was good !
smile
Wow. Nice story :)
over a year ago Alexander_Rybak said…
heart
niceee story ^^ :)
kiss
10x for your nice comments guys!!!!
I'm glad you like it1
kiss <3
ALExXxRybakFaNn that was such a great story!!^^
over a year ago Maddalp said…
big smile
Loved your story, ALExXxRybakFaNn! I really loved it! :D
heart
LIKE A SOFT HEARTBEAT
It's saturday evening and you're kind of bored. Nothing to do. You would like to go to see some movie to the cinema. So you call up your friend. She can't come because she promised to be with her boyfriend. Then you call a another friend. She can't neither come because of the same reason (boyfriend). You call a few more friends and everytime you have to get disappointed. Then you decide that you're going to go to the cinema alone. Whatever you do, you're not going to be at home the whole evening.
You come to the cinema. You go to buy a ticket to some movie wich seem to have some drama, romance and also a little bit of horror. Then you go to buy some snacks. You wait in the lobby. After a while they open the door to the theather. You get in and search your place. It's on the last row. Somwhere in the middle. It's kind of full in the theathre but there is one empty spot beside you. You put your stuff on it. Then you see that someone is coming to it and you take your stuff from it. You take some of your snacks. There is first some commersial on the screen. Then you take a look at the person beside you. He is very cute. Brown, fluffy hair. Brown eyes. Strong cheakbones. He is wearing a t-shirt and blue jeans.
The movie starts. You eat of your snacks. There are some drama and romance. You feel sad when they kiss in the movie. Because you would also like to have a boyfriend like your friends. Your hand is on the armrest. You feel how a tear is running down your cheek. Then you suddenly feel someone elses skin. You move your hand quick away. You see that it is that guys hand on that armrest too. Your hands aren't touching. Then you feel how your hand is moving towards his. Your skins touch again. Then his hand takes your hand in his. You sit there holding hands. It feels awkward but at the same time good.
Then comes some horror scenes. You feel the fear in your body, although it's a movie. You feel how something really horrible is going to happen soon. You're squeezing that guys hand. Then you feel how he takes his hand away and put his arm around you. Before you know your head rest on his chest. It feels better now. You feel that he is protecting you from the horror in the movie. The movie is rolling to it's end. You're sit on again and his hand is holding yours. Then comes a very romantic kissing scene. You look at him quick. You feel that he is looking at you all the time. Then you look at him again. He looks you deep in your eyes. Then you lean towards each other. Your lips touch, lightly. The movie ends. You take your stuff and get out. You stand outside the cinema now. You thank him that he was your moviefriend this evening. Then you say "good bye" and start to walk away. You walk a little bit. Then Someone screams "Wait!" and you turn around. The guy from the cinema runs after you. He stops by you brathless and says "Your cellphone dropped when you left". "Oh, how sweet of you to bring it to me", you say and start to walk again. "Don't you want to come to my place and have something to drink", he asks? You stop and turn around. "Well, I don't know", you say unsure. "Please. It would be nice to know you better". "Well, okay", you say but it still feels kind of strange. You start to walk to his place. It's not a long way.
You get there. He opens the door and you get in. There is a nice hall and in the living room stands a big, black grand piano. On the piano is a violin. Both of the instruments are very beautiful. "Do you play violin and piano", you ask him? "Yeah, but more violin. It's like my main instrument.", he says. "Wow", you exclaim. "What do you want to drink", he asks? "Everything is okay", you say. "Well, I have some wine", he says unsure. "That's fine", you smile to him. He disappears, probably to the kitchen. You look around. The appartment is very nice. You lean on the piano.
After a while Alex comes back with two glasses. "Thank you, that's really nice", you say. "Your welcome", he smiles. Then you stand by the piano and talk a while. The wine is very good. "It's kind of quiet in here", Alex says. He takes a remote and put some music on. It's really nice, soft music. He reach out his hand and ask "Shall I"? You take unsure his hand. He takes you a few steps away from the grand piano. Then he hold your hand then he puts his other hand on your waist. He leads you. It's a pleasure to dance with him. He's so good. You dance to the song "fever". Then comes a another song. It's: Music of the night - Phantom of the opera. Your head is resting on his chest again. You dance very close to each other. Alex start to sing on the song. He's voice is so manly. You drown into the song, into his arms. Then he kiss you. He carries you. Put you on something very soft. He kiss your neck he takes off your shirt. You take off his. You look each other deep in the eyes. Then he lay you on your back and kiss your neck. He moves down. Gives you small kisses on your stomac. Then he opens the button to your black, tight jeans and take them off. He caress your back, unbrace your bra. He moves his hands to your waist. He's caressing you all the time. Waits. Gives you the most sweetest and hottest french kiss ever. Then it happens... You've been taken by him and the soft rythms of the music.
In the morning you wake up. Alex isn't beside you. You get up. Then you see a big, beautiful dark red rose on the grand piano beside the violin. It's not the same violin wich was there in the evening. There's a small card.

"I had to leave. I'll return some beautiful day.
I promise. This is for you.
Yours: Alex

P.s. I love you"

The sun shines in trough the window. The tears runs down your cheek, slowly. You get up on the grand piano, lay down on your stomac and take the violin. The rose is beside you. Then you lie there and looking out of the window. You put on the radio and there comes Melody Gardot - Gone. You think of the words "P.s. I love you". They filled you up like a soft heartbeat and you smile behind your tears.

link

link

link

over a year ago stojanka said…
OMG... This story is so awesome! Thank u sonja, u r awesome! =)
over a year ago santa6168 said…
heart
Wild_silk - hahah. paldies solnushka :* es arī esmu gandrīz pilnīgi pārliecināta ka tur viņam viss ir kārtībā. bet pābaudīt gribās. paties xD

Girls. My sweet writers.. All your storyes are so great. <3 keep on writing <3
Hugs.
over a year ago santa6168 said…
big smile
and yes..
let`s try to do 1000 replies
we can do it!
sOnja Congrats again !
HAWAII....<3
This year you will celebrate your 18th birthday.Corectlly,this week.You and your best friend went to the mall.You bought summer dress,bathing suite,shoes with hills,....After that you went to the hair dresser.After you went to manicure and pedicure.Now you had nice nails.You were spectacular.The day of departure is here.You were very excited.You were at air port at 6am.The flight was very comfortable and fun.You met some boys and gils in plane.They were really nice,it was such a big pity that they weren't going to Hawaii.Your boyfriend join you.You hire the hotel room,in famous hotel called "Sunny Dream" (there were some celebritys) You were very tired so you over sleept the day.Next morning you saw your boyfriend going to beach.You dress bathing suite and ran to him.You had really nice time at the beach.You get over Alexander and you were totally in love with Peter.
You get over the Alps,too.You wanted to relax here and have a nice 18th birthday.Your boyfriend was acting kinda violent to you,like he doesn't love you anymore.You wanted to figure out is that true,so you kissed him.He pushed you away from him. You said : Why are you doing this to me?
He said : I know you don't love me!
You : How do you know what I feel? I love you baby!!!
He : I saw your ex boyfriend here on the beach?
You : Which ex boyfriend? Why didn't you tell me?
He : I saw Alexander Rybak. He was looking for you.
You : I don't love him anymore,I love you! Please...
He : Don't worry,you will never see me again. (he left)
You sleept all night at the beach.Next morning you heard familiar voice.You saw Alex in front of you.He carryed you to his hotel room.You asked him : Why do you care so much about me?
Alex : Because I love you!
To be continued...
heart
ohh it's so romantic < 3
s0nja that was soooo awesome ! :)
ALExXxRybakFaNn that was very, very interesting ! I'm looking forward to a continuation ! :)
over a year ago Lindaah14 said…
big smile
Woooow :D Love all your stories :D:D
1000 replies yeah we can make that! (I think) xD
ALExXxRybakFaNn please CONTINUE :D:D
over a year ago silla17 said…
wow
i read very good story's
why didn't i find this forum earlier
but girls great job with the stories ;)
over a year ago RobPattinson said…
sunny
too good story AlexXxRybakFaNn....see ya tomorrow to continue the story.....I have many ideas for continue....we need upload some pictures.....woljam <3:)
AlexXxRybakFaNn that was so good! :'D
wink
Listen,guys...I want to apologize :(
Me and my friend RobPattinson were writing this story when suddenly my friend accidentally pressed some button,that deleted our whole story.Now i will try to remember the story and write it again.That story I will wrote will be started again here.
Again,we are VERY VERY SORRY.:((
10x for your understanding and please be reasonable.
Thanks! :) so here goes...
HAWAII STORY (first you need to read the Alps story) ...mmm<3

This year you will celebrate your 18th birthday.Corecctly,this week.You,your best friend and your boyfriend are going to Hawaii.You were very excited.2 days before trip,you and your friend went shopping in the mall.You bought summer dress,new bathing suite,shoes with hills,....After shopping you went to the market to buy some things for the trip.And after that you went to the hair dresser,and on manicure and pedicure.You looked very spectacular.The day of the departure came.You were on air port at 6am.The flight was comfortable and fun.You meet some girls and boys.They were nice and pleasant.It was such a pity that they weren't going to Hawaii.You hire rooms in the famous hotel called "Sunny Hawaii". (there were lots of celebritys)
When you came to the hotel everybody were very pleasant.You were very tired so you stayed in the room and sleept over the whole day.Next morning when you woke up you saw your boyfriend,Peter,going to beach.You ran to him and you were together on the beach.It was nice.Peter was kissing you in the sea,you thought nothing isn't better than salted kisses.He was soo romantic,he told you that you are his mermaid.After beach you went to find your friend,but she was with her boyfriend - Robert Pattinson.You two didn't want to disturb them.You had lunch at the hotel terrace.You went to the hotel to take a shower.Your boyfriend took a walk.After shower your friend and you went sightseeing.You asked your boyfriend does he want to go with you,but he was kinda angry,he didn't want to go with you.You came back to the hotel at 7pm.It was dinner time.Peter was waiting for you.You ate very cheap food.That wasn't romantic.After dinner you went to the beach.He was kinda violent.You wanted to kiss him,but he pushed you away.
You said:Why don't you want to kiss me?Why are you acting like this?
He said:You are a bitch! Go away from me!!!
You:Why? What's wrong?!
Peter:I saw your ex boyfriend here!!!
You:Which ex boyfriend?What are you talking about?
Peter:Your boyfriend,Alexander Rybak! Do you know about what am I talking about now??!
You:I don't love him anymore!! I love you!
Peter:I know you're lying,don't worry you will never see me again! I promise! I'm broking up with you!
(he left)
You started crying.You sleept over the whole night at the beach.Next morning you heard the familiar voice.It wa Alex,he was in front of you.He carryed you to his hotel room.
You:Why do you care so much about me?
Alex:Because I love you!
He started kissing you.He unbraced your dress.You pushed him away,and escape.He was following you,he was running behind you.You couldn't get away from him.You were on the stone beach.
You said:I don't want you anymore!I get over you and Alps!! Get away from me!!!
You slapped him.Alex pushed you in the sea.You beat your head on the stone.You were very bleeding....
Alex didn't know that you are bleeding.He was waiting for you to get out.After few minutes he jumped in the sea.He saw you on the bottom.He rescue you and get you out.He drived you to the hospital,he was very panical.They didn't let him in the room.He was in the waiting-room whole night.In te morning,after long operation,they let him in.You were in coma.Alex started crying.He wanted to kill himself.He wa sin hospital 5 days.One day when he was saying prayer,you woke up.You didn't know where you are.He explane everything to you.The doctors came and asked you do you remember anything.You said that Alex pushed you in the sea.Then you started crying and you said to doctors that you don't want to see him in the room.The denounce him.2 weeks after they let you home.Next day came the letter where writes that you need to come to the court cause they need to judge to Alexander.You beg judge to stop the whole judgeing against Alex.He aske dyou why,and
you said: Because....I think I'm in love with him.
Alexande was very grateful to you.You were alone at the beach,you were listening to his song:Abandoned.
You saw him.He apologize to you for the whole thing.You forgive him,but you didn't want to see him anymore.It was 8pm ,and you were going home from beach.You saw flowers in front of your door,you weren't happy.That couldn't meke you happy.You were in love with him,but you wanted him to do something to bring you back.You came in the room and lay on the bed.You were deep in your mind.When suddenly someone was at the door.It was Alex.He just came to say the last goodbye,and he congratulate you the birthday.He geave you nice heart necklace.He apologized again and said:
I know it's not enough,and I know it won't help you,but I want to apologize...
He asked you: Can I kiss you for the last time?
You allow him,because you wanted the same.He kissed you,softly.You saw ,small tear in his eyes.He was at the door,leaving,when you called his name.You kiss him.You wanted to start again.Alex said that you don't need to be with him,because he don't deserve it.But you wanted it.He hugged you.He put the necklace on your neck.You were radiant by his brown,warm,shiny eyes.Sparkles in his fairy eyes make you to think about all good things that you missed.You wanted to return that time.Alexander locked the door,and carry you to the bed.He turned the radio and there was the song:Mariah Carey:My All. Alex kissed you.He kissed your neck.He took off his black shirt.He slowly unbraced your dress.You wanted to unso his belt,but you had little problems with that,so Alex helped you.He smiled,charming.<3
His arms were on your waist.He unbraced your bra.He caress you,he cuddle you,it was soo nice.It was memorable.
You didn't want him to stop,and he didn't.Your hands were in his
fuzzy hair.You provoke him.That night was very important to both of you,because you get back together.It was memorable...<3
Next morning you woke up on his chest.You were looking the necklace that Alex geave you.You woke him up and asked you does he want to go on the beach with you.OFC,he said yes.You had new bathing suite,you were very happy,until you didn't see Peter with his new girlfriend.You were sun-bathing,and Alex was still in the sea.Peter approach to you,and start insulting you.Suddenly Alex came.Just like your hero.
Peter said you're a bitch,and that he knew that you will come back to Alex.Alexander banished him.He warn Peter,if he ever insult you ahain,he will show him wha he deserve.You run to the hotel,crying.Alex came in the room.
He:Everything is going to be Ok,you'll see.Don't cry baby1 He's bastard.
You:I thought that this is going to be best vacation ever! And look! I can't believe it..:(( I'm on Hawaii only one m ore week!
Alex:Well,I will try to make the last week,the best week in your life.
YOu:How??! Everything ruin! It's all my falt! I'm the one who slapped you! I'm so stupid! I didn't want to show my feelings! I love you Alex! <3
Alex: I love you too1 It's not your falt!Don't say that!...I have a surprised for you,my heart!
He toom you to the car park.He drived you to some secret place.He put you the black bandage.You heard seagulls.He took the bandage off.You were on some desert coast.You saw yacht.You didn't know it's Alexander's yacht.
You said:Look what a nice yacht! :)
Alex:Well,it's all ours this week....:D
You:Really?! Oh,Alex,you're so nice! Thank you baby ! I love you!
Alex:I love you more! Come on lets go in!Hope you'll like it!
It has got jacuzzi,too...mmm<3
You came in.It was gorgeous.You hug Alex.He kissed you.
He asked you out on dinner.OFC,you said yes.You were spectacular in your new dress and shoes with hills.You had his heart necklace,too.He was handsome.He smelled very seducative,Hugo Boss...<33 mmm
You were melting.You ate at very popular and romantic restaurant called "Amor".You drinked very expensive champange.It was so different than dinner with Peter.After dinner you took a walk.Alex was holding your hand,all the time.It was 09:30pm.You went to the yacht.You had a bath in jacuzzi,together.mmm<3
You splashed ech other,he cuddled you,you make out.You were radiant by his warm eyes,and charming smile.His hair was fuzzy,you were melting.Hugo Boss,makes you carzy.After jacuzzi you were only in the towel.Alex was waiting for you on the bed.You came in the room.He came to you.He lean you on the wall,and he was kissing your neck,he geave you a little bite.He was wild.
Suddenly your towel falled on the floor.You were naked.
He said that you are very sexy,and that you have a body like a goddes.He kissed every peaces of your body,he caress you.You were melting.You felt his soft lips on your naked,sweaty skin.
His skin was soo warm.You could see sparkles in his heavenly eyes.This was the best sex ever.<3
In the night you could hear his heartbeat next to you.That week was really,like Alex said,the best week ever.But suddenly came the last day.You were sad,Alexander was sad.You needed to go back to your country,and Alex needed to go back to Norway.At air port,he said that the necklace will help you to remember him.He said that he will never forget you.He kissed you,romanticlly.You couldn't let his hand,but you collect power,and let him go....:(

This is it....Wait for the next charpter....
YourS RobPattinson and ALExXxRybakFaNn
Hope you enjoyed!
:D
Hotel in Hawaii:
Hotel in Hawaii:
Mariah Carey-My All
Enjoy!
heart
Alexander Rybak-Abandoned
You will ennjoy,OFC...<33
Your yacht in the story:
Your yacht in the story:
heart
Alexander:
Alexander:
heart
Percy Sledge-When a Man loves a Woman
enjoy...<3
heart
Hotel in Hawaii:
<33
Hotel in Hawaii:
<33
heart
hehe.....love it...OFC when we write story....mmmm....woljam...<3
heart
I loved it too :D
laugh
That Hawaii story was so AMAZING <3

You're out for a run, alone. The sun is shining. You feel how your pulse is becoming higher and that you start sweat. When you've been running for like an hour you feel that somethings wrong with your back. Then it starts to hurt. Very bad. You must slow down and then you can't run anymore. It hurts so bad. You almost scream. You sit down on the ground. There isn't nobody. You feel something that drops on you. Like rain. You take a look up to the sky. Heavy clouds covers up the sun. Then you feel more water. Raindrops. The rain becomes very hard and you start to cry because your back hurts even more. You're lying on the ground now. You're freezing. You try to warm up yourself. You lie there for many hours it starts to get dark.
Then someone comes. Somone smells at you. Probably a dog. You don't really know because you're freezing so much.
"Cindy, sit", someone commands! "Are you okay", you hear a malevoice asking? You try to get out something but just mumbeling is what you hear from yourself. "What", the voice says? "We can't leave her here", you hear the voice somwhere far away. Then you feel that the person lifts you up from the cold ground. You get out a scream and succeed to put a hand on it. You feel how your back is hurting. "Oh damn, it's probably her back", the voice says. "C'mon Cindy", the voice screams then! You feel that someone is carrying you very carefully.
After a while you hear a door that opens. Then that person lays you on your stomac on something soft. You feel how you start to warm up. You're still in a very weak condition. Then you see some light, like from a fire. You see the person very hazy. He seems to have brown hair. But then your eyes just close. You hear the voice "I hope this will get her better". Then you feel how the person gets off your t-shirt. You're too tired to resist. Suddenly you feel very warm hands on your back, they get away for a second and then you feel something wet on your back. Like oil. You start to feel hands moving on your back. The pain decrease. You start to feel better and you start to feel very warm. You see the fire now better. You've realise that this person gives you a backmassage and it feels so good. Nobody has given you a so good massage before. Then someone sits on your but. You turn around. A man with brown hair is smiling to you. It doesn't matter beacuse you want the massage to go on forever. The hands moves up to your shoulders and then down again. Then they stop. The person gets off from you and a blanket falls on you. You try to sit up but it hurts still so you have to lie. "I can't stay here. I should go home", you say. "No, the most important for you is to rest. You can sleep here. It's okay", the person says with a manly, dark, soft voice. "Okay...", you say quiet. "Good night", he says then and go to a another room.
In the morning you wake up. You lie there but then you realise that you're not at home. You get up. Then you remember your back but it doesn't hurt anymore. It feels awkward. After a while you see the person for the first time. He's very hot and cute. "Uhmm, I should probably get home", you say and feel kind of embarrased beacuse you didn't say good morning. "No, no stay for breakfeast", the man says. "Okay, but I'm in these clothes", you say. "You can take a shower first", he says.
He borrows you a towel and then you go to the shower. You wash up yourself. You come out with the towel around you (ofc.). "There is some clean clothes you can borrow, they're mine but I hope it doesn't matter", he says. "Oh, that is very, very nice of you", you say to him. You got to dress yourself. Then you go to eat breakfeast. You see a clock on the wall "OMG, it's already 12 a.m", you say out loud. "Yeah, but you don't need to hurry", the man smiles. You start to eat breakfeast. "I'm Alex", he suddenly says. You say your name. Then you talk and it's suddenly 1 p.m.
"I should really go home now", you say. You get in your own dirty clothes. At the door you thank Alex for everything. You start to walk. You have been walking like 5 steps when it starts to rain again. "Oh shit", you say and look up to the sky. You turn around, see that the door is open to Alex' house and that he's looking at you by the doorstep. Then he comes to you, takes your hand and says "You should probably get back in". You smile a little. He leads you back in and smiles at you all the time. Then he gives you the clothes that you borrowed and you go to change clothes. You get back. "I thought that we could watch a movie", he says. "That would be nice", you say. He puts on a dvd and bring out some snacks and something to drink. Cindy (his dog) is there right away begging. "No Cindy, it's not for you", he says. The dog gets very sad but after a while she's there again. "Okay, okay", alex sighs and gives her a little. Then he stroke Cindy and she's happy. She goes somwhere.
The movie seems to be kind of good. It turns out to be a Action/Romance movie. Alex tells that he got it from a friend so he hasn't seen it either. "Watch", he says then. He takes a grape, throws it in the air and catch it with his mouth. "Nice", you say. "You try", he says. "Okay...", you say unsure. You do the same but you don't catch it. It falls on your shirt. You take it and eat it. "Damn, I failed", you say. "Oh, it doesn't matter", he says. You laugh. You're following the movie again. But neither you or him seem to be very intrested. He looks at you. Then he gets closer. Touch your neck with his lips. Continues. Kiss. Moves up. Kiss you behind your ear. Your hairline. You turn towards him. He looks at you. Touch your lips with his. *Kiss* *French kiss*. He kiss your neck. Your eyes are closed. Clothes start to get off. You caress him, he caress you. You make it out. He's warm. You feel the heat in your body. You're under. He turns off the TV with the remote. Kiss you all the time. You feel that he cares about you. You care about him. You want to be in his arms forever. He holds you the whole night. He really, really cares about you.

This probably a wierd story but I'll wrote it anyway :P.
heart
Sonja that was a really cute story :D

but one question: Could the writers try use some spaces? :3 When a story is really long without any spaces it hurts my eyes :3
last edited over a year ago
heart
10x guys for good comments on Hawaii story.....I'm glad that you enjoy it.
Sonja your story is great....I really like it...please write more story...for me...hehe :D
loveeeed the new stories :)
over a year ago clubery said…
wink
Damn,how good story just aamazing and fabulous :D
big smile
Awesooome :D Great stories :D
s0nja that was good ! :)
And Helene17Norway, I agree with you about the spaces.
heart
NEW YEARS EVE!

You're celebrating new year in Oslo. You and your friends have decide to go a very popular nightclub to celebrate. They have a party and all kind of drinks. You've decide to drink a little but not so you get totally drunk. You want to remember this night. You freeze in the line outside. Then you see some guys who goes before the whole line and get in. Your friends get angry, but you don't. Because you saw a very cute guy and he winked at you.

After half an hour you get in. You're very lucky. Because i'ts kind of hard to get in there. You go the barcounter. You start off with some shots. But you feel that you don't want any more of them. Your friends try to get you drink more of them but you don't want to. They take one more. You turn around and take a look. Then you see the guy that winked at you. Some other girl flirts with him. You try to forget him and look to a another way, but it's really hard. Then you see that the girl and he is kissing.
- Can we go somwhere, you ask your friends?
- Okay, let's go to those guys there, one of them says and look at his friends (the guy who winked to you)
- No, not them..., you start but then you fall in silence because your friends don't know about your little crush.
-What, one asks?
-Nothing, you mumble and they go while you try to stay somwhere behind them.
The other girl is still there with your crush. You would like to chase her away but you don't want interrupt them. Then you hear him say something like:
- Really nice talking to you. Hope to see you some another time, he says.
- Okay. Hope to see you soon, she says and turns around and leaves very slowly.
He turns around and you only see him infront of you. Like your world stopped.
- Alex, come here, one of his friends says.
He walks to one of his friends and they talk a while. You can't take your look away from him. Your friends talk to some of his other friends. Then you see that he start to walk there where you stand. You feel how your heart starts to beat harder.

To be continued very soon... ;D

smile
Sounds good Sonja ,cant wait for part 2 ^*^
s0nja, this is so interesting ! I'm looking forward to the continuation ! :)
over a year ago sammie23 said…
Hi - i'm new here... I have been reading this forum a few times, and got to think of a story I heard. She swore to me that it is true. This happened this summer, in a town in Norway. And to all those of you who think Alex is a gentleman who never fool around, I think this will tell you something else.

My friend Susan and I was at the beach. In inland Norway there are lots of rivers and lakes, and we were lying there discussing the concert we had been to the day before. - He is just sioooo hot, Susan said. I agreed. - Very hot. So hot that he melts rocks.

- He's sexy, she said. - mhm, I said and my mind started to spin just by the thought. Sooo unbelievable hot.. The river made a turn some meters in front of us, and a large tree was leaning out into the water. Near the tree was a young man - it was HIM!

We looked at eachother. How could he be here? He was supposed to be in another place holding another concert for even more 1000 girls...? But there he was - and he must have thought that no one was watching, because he stretched his arms and pulled off his white t-shirt.
Oh God... Alexander Rybak was standing 20 meters away, just around the bend, and thinking he was alone. He could probably not see us, there was some bushes in between, but we could see him!
- Come, I whispered to Susan, and very quietly we crawled a little closer, but we made sure he could not see us.
He started to unzip his jeans, and Susan gasped so much that I had to slap her. He kicked off his shoes and pushed down his jeans. Seconds later he was standing in front of us, and we couldn't help but look at him... His body is simply gorgeous... Long, slender, strong, sinewy... Long legs, and a firm little behind. Oh, he is soo beautiful!
He put his thumbs under the elastic of his boxers and then it was my time to gasp. Fortunately he didn't hear me, but slowly pulled them off. He was there, the wonderful man, standing completely naked on the riverbank. It is the most wonderful sight I have ever seen in my life!
Then he took two steps and ran into the water - and yelled! I know why he yelled - the water is ICY cold, coming from a glacier. Very soon he turned and got up on the beach, shaking water droplets of hair and skin. Susan giggled franticly. - What is it, I whispered. She couldn't speak, she just giggled and pointed - and then I had to giggle too. We who were used to swim in icy rivers knows what such water does to a man...
I suppose you all know what I mean, don't you?
wink
Sonjaa....your story again is great.... I can't wait for part 2!!!! Please write it very soon...