over a year ago Rosel_15 said…
OOOOH more more Helene!
over a year ago FaiiRyTaLe said…
big smile
YEAAHH Didriiikkk!! :D :D :D

xD

coonnttiiinnnuuuueeeee!!!!! ^^
over a year ago Fift33n said…
Great Helene ;) Now I really wait to the next chapter, what'll happen next? ;)
over a year ago Marcella123 said…
More! =D you're great!
over a year ago aisa07 said…
smirk
I'm excited
over a year ago silla17 said…
Now i'm very curious

Helene by your story i don't know what to expect.
And i love it ;)
over a year ago Maddalp said…
big smile
Really good, Helene! :D
over a year ago Helene17Norway said…
Heyo! Hope you all are doin' well and feeling sexy!

Unfortunantly, I have no internet connection home at the moment, and I don't know when we'll get it fixed. So I have no idea when I can continue my story, hopefully, we'll get the connection back by this week (depends when my lazy father will bother go get new one)

Sorry.
last edited over a year ago
OH YEAH I FORGOT!

ALSO, FOR YOU WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW DIDRIK LOOKS LIKE, HERE HE IS:

link

link

link

link

I've said it before but I'll say it again: Holy motherfucking shit what a man! O_O

WOOPIE! I MANAGED TO WRITE THE CHAPTER. BUT I'M SENDING IT TO YOU ON E-MAIL, BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW QUICK I WILL ANSWER, SINCE I DONT HAVE INTERNET AT HOME.

BUT ALSO, THE NEXT CHAPTER IS A SONG FIC. THAT MEANS I HAVE PUT LYRICS FROM A SONG BETWEEN THE LINES. THEY ARE EASY TO SEE THOUGH, SINCE I HAVE THEM IN CURSIVE.

AND ALSO; IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT I SEND IT ON E-MAIL, PLEASE POST THE REVIEWS HERE
Could you send it to mine email
silla_love_@hotmail.com
over a year ago Alexander_Rybak said…
Helene please send it to me to! you know my email :D
over a year ago Niki93 said…
heart
Please send it to me too ^^
niki6543@freemail.hu or gyarmatiniki@hotmail.com
over a year ago AnitaFable said…
wow, I haven't been here since Friday!
the last chapter (not this one which you send on emails) was soooo good! :) and your story gets more and more curoius!

and here's my mail!
anitafable@poczta.onet.pl :)
over a year ago jo135 said…
Helene, send it to me too PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

alexanderrybaklover@gmail.com or missazz1212@hotmail.com

<3 xxxxx
send it to me over here: emilia.laulumaa@kolumbus.fi
Send it also to me:D : marcellaulkeman@hotmail.com
Or maybe someone can post it here? XD
over a year ago Jenni- said…
Hmm, I'm totally out of this topic. :D But I'll try to catch you soon when I'm not as busy as I'm now. :D
@ Helene very good,but when will be continued?
I love more.
You can't post it here because it's rated as M mature... ;)
big smile
Helene I LOVE IT :D:D:D:D ;)

Can't Wait for the next chapter ;)
Gosh I read it!
IT WAS WONDERFUL!

and yes the song was perfect!
over a year ago s0nja said…
@ Helene Can you send the chapter to my e-mail if you still have it :)
over a year ago AlxanderRfan said…
big smile
Oh please send it to me too!=DD
miraniitti@gmail.com
over a year ago Maddalp said…
big smile
Can you send me the chapter too, Helene :D?

Madde-1994@hotmail.com
over a year ago micaelak_1 said…
blush
@Helene can you send the chapter to me on my e-mail if you still have it, please :-)
@Helene Great Chapter as always and waiting for what's happening next :D
If you still have my email, send it to me too :) if you dosen't have it: gabbsos@hotmail.com
smile
This last dirty chapter was amazing!
can't wait for more! <3
What is gona happent next? This convo is dead
over a year ago santa6168 said…
hmmm
yeah. i agree... no activity anymore :S
Helene, the chapter was good :D You're right, there's no activity here anymore :/
I have just started to write on a story... I just don't know when it will come up here... But yeah, right now it's dead in here :(
it's very dead here :(
I could upload my story here too xD

But it's very bad >-<
heart
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ALEX, HE OWN'S HIMSELF. THIS STORY IS NOT TRUE. AND ALSO, I DON'T OWN DIDRIK EITHER, YET.

Chapter 18

Alex POV:

Shit shit fucking shit!

You hang up for the 56th time and throw the cellphone in the wall breaking the poor item into thousands of tiny little pieces.

Where the hell is she?!

You let out a frustrated yell before slamming your fist in the wall making Ådne jump in surprise.

" Goddammit this is all my fault.. " You sigh and rest your forehead against the wall. She had been gone all night and you had no clue where she was.

What if she is injuried, or what if she got kidnapped and raped by a 50 year old pedophile man called Ben in a black Audi? Or what if she had ran away?

You rub your forhead with your left palm, you feel like crying. You felt so bad for last night, even though nothing had happened. It wasn't even your fault. Ingrid was the one who had walked up to you last night and started flirting with you. But how would you convince your love that Ingrid is just an old flame who didn't want to let you go?

" Fuck! Why me? Why does this shit have to be so hard?! " You slam your left fist over and over in the wall, barely feeling the pain through the numb skin. Ådne runs over to you and bite the end of your jeans, tugging at it to make you stop hurting yourself.

You sit down on the middle of the floor not able to hold the tears back anymore. You break down sobbing, covering your face with your hands. Ådne walks slowly and quietly over to you, licking away the tears. You run a hand through his soft fur.

" Do you think she ever will come back? " You ask him and he whimpers.

That doesn't sound good.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Your POV:

You open your eyes and yawn loudly. You take in the view of.. what the-?! This isn't your room! Suddenly memories from last night comes back in a rush. Alex with that blond woman, the coffee shop, the bar, the drunken dancing with that dude, you went home with that dude and-

Oh, right.

You turn around and stare right in Didriks face. Even without your beerglasses on he was really good looking. Dark hair, pretty brows and shadow beard.

Shit, I've cheated on Alex! No no no tell me it's not true! I couldn't cheat on Alex! Cheating is wrong!

You can't hold the tears back. The guilt is unbearable. Tears are silently escaping your eyes and you can't help but let out a small sob. You carefully and silently slide out of the bed, trying not to wake him up. You start looking for your clothes but they were nowhere to be seen around here. You leave the bedroom entering a hallway. You see both Didriks and your own clothes spread around on the floor. You pick up your top and tug it over your head followed by your pants.

Shit what would you tell Alex? You couldn't lie, you weren't that good of a liar.

You fish your cellphone up from your pocked and checks if there's any messages.

56 missed calls and 12 text messages. All from Alex. You open some of the texts.

Where are you?

Baby I'm sorry plese come back!

It was a misunderstanding! She came on to me!

Are you there?

Please call me back! I'm worried about you..

I love you <3

You're about to open the 7th text when you can hear someone behind you.

" You're leaving? " The voice says and you quickly turn around facing Didrik. God he had such pretty eyes.

No! No, focus! You have a boyfriend!

" Well, yeah, I guess. I mean, God I don't know, My boyfriend is- " You start but he cuts you off.

" Woah! Wait! What? You have a boyfriend? " He asks surprised.

" Yeah I do.. "

" But, why did you come home with me last night? I mean, I don't know where I'm going, I mean, what the Hell? "

" It's a long story.. "

" I have time, if you want to talk about it. "

" You're not mad at me? " You ask, amazed.

" What? No! No why would I? "

" Well, I kinda cheated on my boyfriend with you. "

" Yeah so I ain't the one who should be mad, your boyfriend is. "

" Yeah true. " you sigh.

" It's just. Last night I went out looking for him, and I found him in a coffee shop. He told me he was gonna go out with some co workers.. but when I got there he was with some blond girl.. "

" How can you be sure it weren't one of his co workers? "

" Would his co worker be all over him kissing him and dry hump him? " You raise a brow at him.

" Er, well, I guess not. "

" Exactly. So I went to a bar to drown my sorrows, and then I met you, nice to meet you by the way, but back to the point. There and then I was so mad I didn't care about Alex- "

" Alex? " He cuts in.

" My boyfriend. "

" Oh. Right. go on. "

" Well there isn't anything else to say. I cheated on him and I feel like shit for it. "

" Hmm, well, but how can you be sure he was cheating? "

"...Because he had a blonde in his lap? "

" Well alright, true, but how can you be sure she wasn't the one who started it? And that your boyfriend is innocent in this case? "

" Because it looked like he enjoyed it and he didn't really resist it. "

" Let me ask you this: Do you love your boyfriend? "

" Of course I do! It's just, I don't know if I can trust him.. "

" Well what I think you should do is go home and talk to him. Try figure out your problems together. Maybe it was just a misunderstanding for all you know? "

" Yeah maybe, and I kinda have to get home anyway.. "

" True. "

" Thank you. "

" For what? "

" For being so nice to me. " You hug him and he hugs back.

" No problem at all. Go home now. "

" Do you need a ride by the way ?"

" No it's ok. I'll walk. And I don't think Alex should see me in the car with a man he have never seen or met before. "

" Yeah. You're right about that . "

You leave his house and he close and lock the door behind you and you let out a sigh before you head home.

What are you doing?!

What?

Why do you leave that guy for Alex?!

In case you haven't noticed it, Alex is my boyfriend through one and a half year.

Yeah but he is a bad boyfriend! Didrik would make the perfect guy

I don't even know Didrik that well!

Bite me! You know you want him!

I want Alex!

You want that abusive cheating asshole instead?!

Yeah! Now shut up and leave me alone!

Why are you doing this?! You know you'll regret it!

No I won't!

Fine! But just remember! Next time Alex have beated you up and you're laying there, alone and cold, then don't come crawling back to me!

Fine I won't! Now shut the fuck up!

Fine!

Fine!

But remember! I'm your only friend! You need me just as much as you need oxygen and water. You can't make it without me over time, and you know it

-----------------------------------

YEah, it have been like ,two weeks since I last updated, because I have no internet connection. But I think we will get it back tomorrow or later this week (YAY!)

It feels so good to write again! I've missed it and I've missed you girls!

I don't know when the next update will be. Hopefully, either every or every other day.

Thank you for your patience!
heart
Ohh! New chapter! :* Just perfect! I can't wait next! I'm so curious! I hope that they gonna be together again!
And we missed you and your story! <3 so good that you're back! :)
over a year ago Lindaah14 said…
heart
Aww I missed you too <33 And great chapter as always :D:D

@Sonja: Oooooooh can't wait! :D:D
I can't wait :D What will happen next? , I want to know ;) But you're very good Helene :D
big smile
@Helene, I LOVE YOUR STORY :D :D :D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Great chapter!
We're happy your back we missed you!
Finally!!!! Great Helene ^^ Missed you too ^^
YEY! Awesome!
laugh
I love it.
over a year ago Fairlex said…
I love your story, Helene! Your English is very good! (At least from my point of view.)
:-D
*I know I'm not 16, but I can't stop reading this story!*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago EmmieEC90 said…
smile
Hi girls!!!! Im new to this! but ive been reading the stories, i like them so much, i have wrote a story too. So after Helene finishes, maybe you could all let me have a go with mine? Thank You. Emmie xxxxx
over a year ago EmmieEC90 said…
heart
Here is my story:

Rybak Paradise - Chapter 1

It was a gorgeous day in the city of Marbella, Spain. The birds were singing and the sun was beaming down. You were on a hen weekend for your best friend who was getting married in 2 weeks!!! You all decide to spend the first day on the beach before hitting the clubs later in the evening. You all put on your sexiest Bikini's and your best sunglasses, and also not forgetting to put your make-up on and tie up your hair. The girls are ready to hit the beach!!

You all arrive at the beach looking gorgeous! Your catching the eyes of guys the moment you step on the golden sand, but you were'nt interested in them. You only decided to come on this hen party weekend to get away from your bastard of an ex-boyfriend. You did'nt deserve to be treated so bad! Enough was enough!

You and the girls find some spare sunloungers and set your bags down. You were so tired from the flight you fell asleep.
*THUD!!!*
You wake up and fall off your sunlounger.
"What the fuck was that?!?!?!" you said rubbing your head. Your girlfriends were laughing hysterically in the background. Then, a tall, brown-haired, gorgeous guy came running over.
"Hey. Oh my god! Are you OK?"

End Of Chapter One.

Do You Want More?????????

Emmie xx
Yes I want more of that story Emmie :D and welcome ^^