just imagination.
forum for fun.
last edited on Jan 07, 2010 at 07:29PM

Alexander Rybak 2609 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 2601-2609 of 2609

over a year ago rebecca19 said…
i promise i will definatly post chapter one and two of story titled 'fearless' some point this week, probably on tuesday night, be prepared lol. Big thanks to everyone who has read my stories etc means a lot to me .

much love becca x
over a year ago cuteRybakk said…
smile
YEEEEEY!!!!
I love your stories. <3
over a year ago AlixBelgium said…
Wow girls I've read your stories (yes, it was sunday afternoon :D)That's amazing! Everybody here can write lovely stories about fans (from everywhere in Europe, what am I saying ? everywhere in the world =D) and Alex, I found that cute... You're talented and I enjoy it much!
Thanks a lot for make us smiling and dreaming <3
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kikisan said…
tongue
Yes! I would love to read more Alex fics. And as you say we enjoy them all over the world. Greetings from Colombia
over a year ago CrazyForRybak said…
mischievous
I dream ever night that he fucks or rapes a girl!
over a year ago rebecca19 said…
story writing is back on the cards with regular updated chapters as from next wednesday : ) love to all my gorgeous sexy alexander readers x
over a year ago Alizee35 said…
smile
Hello! My name is Alizée and I have just registered on fanpop and I love it! I read all your stories from beginning to the end and I adored all! You should everyone become writers. I know this forum long time but I wanted to thank you for all these 105 pages of wonderful reading! :)
(sorry if my english is not correct but I am French and I mess a little :)) A thousand times of thanks!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kikisan said…
Thank you Alizee. I love writing but I also enjoy the great fics we read here. I'd love to become a writer someday, actually
over a year ago sjabn008 said…
Hej AlexRybak) Vad roligt du ska spela i Sverige den 11 Februari, men jag önska att kan du komma till Karlstad i år., Jag gilla med din fanclub sidan och men jag vill början att går med din fan club.