just imagination.
forum for fun.
last edited on Jan 07, 2010 at 07:29PM

Alexander Rybak 2609 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 2609

over a year ago santa6168 said…
mischievous
omg... this is going to be a very interesting... i agree... supersupersuperdirty girls ahaha xD
and thanks to some girls who like this forum topic ;))
omg..but serious... if he really read this... omfg...
damn girls... we r very very bad xD
but what we can do if Alex is so hot? nothing.. hahah
grrr
xD
yes yes yes.... thanks to his parents. good job xD ;))
over a year ago MildaViolin said…
wink
hahahaha as I said many times this is the best forum!!
I'm glad you made it santa ^^
I really really hope he will read this! it would be so much fun! haha
laugh
heheh
ur welcome :))
i am glad if u think this is the best forum ;)) i love it too xD
omg... i can`t imagine hes reaction and face when he read this xD
hahaha no me nighter I would really like to see it though!
blush
aha
omg xD
over a year ago micaelak_1 said…
omg, this is really the best forum :))
and we all are so bad haha
and now we even have entangled his parents in this :))
yes, it would be really fantastic to see his face and read his toughts when he is reading all our crazy comments ;))
maybe Alexander has now time to read this because he is ill
worried
ahhh
poor Alex... :(

omg xD i really can`t imagine his face .. xD
over a year ago carleese said…
haha, the best forum ever girls. i vould so pay to see his face
over a year ago pjplx said…
mischievous
Igor & Natalia i'm glad that you married and had a hot boy called Alex hahaha ;))
i'll post the link of this forum to Alex's facebook profile so he'll see how dirty & bad fans he has xD and i think he'll like this forum haha =))
thanks santa for the forum!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Helene17Norway said…
laugh
THIS SURE IS THE BEST FORUM EVER! :D *goes crazy with Caps Lock*
mischievous
haha YES YES YES!! i really like this topic ;)) and i can talk about it forever!!!
ouuu
heheh..
nice to hear that :))
damn
why he is so hot?!
melting :p xD
cool
i don't why he's so hot too haha :p but i'm glad that he's hot ;))
pjplx: hey yes post the link of this forum to Alexs facebook :)
Too bad we had no chance to see his reactions, hope there should be candid camera...haha
I'm sure this will make him feel better...
this topic is so hot, it is like Alex ;)
santa you were genius when making this forum, already 64 replies haha
mischievous
hahah
i really want to someone take a video when he is reading this xD
that gonna be awesome
i agree... it is HOT
ouuh. tnx :))

we can sing that to alex. My poem xD

and sorry... dirty imagine xD like this forum :p

yes i want your body. yes. i think you are sexy. come on sugar let`s go to bed. yes i really need you. Ok. I will touch . come on honey let`s go to bed...

imagine - we all crazy dirty fans sing that to him. Alex reaction?!

omfg
xD
HAHAHA!!! i loved your poem Santa!!! i agree with youu and i can sing this too Alex if i would have his phone number i could call him to make him to read this and i would sing your song to him!!! =)) my stomach hurts so much right now!! xD
yeah it's hot and i hope he'll post a video about his feelings when he is reading this topic hahaha ;))
laugh
ahahahaha
omg
that gonna be awesome
xD
over a year ago Rosel_15 said…
laugh
Santa you are crazy! ;D
and i am 15 and i still read this forum and never stop reading!
So who is gona send this link to him? XD
mischievous
yeah i was thinking about that Rosel who will send the link xD i said that but i dunno =)) but i can send it ;))
blush
i say sorry..
yes
i am 100% crazy today..

omg
if Alex read this....
goosh..
i am a little ashamed..
ok
VERY ashamed
xD
kiss
haha don't worry i am crazy everyday xD
hey don't be ashamed!! he'll be shocked if he see these things but then he'll laugh at these replies.. i mean i hope :))
ahaha. omg xD
i hope too xD
mischievous
so do you want me to post the link girls xD
POST IT POST IT POST IT! XD
OK OK OK :D i hope he'll see this!
YES go ahead do it. I think he'll enjoy
mischievous
ok i posted it!!!
mischievous
so you really did it?
omg omg...hope he has enough "sportspirit"
omg...megacrazy, haha

Sasha, don't be angry to us, please
but you are so damn hot ;)
love ya ;)
smile
haha I don't think he will be angry! that would just be weird! we are just having a good time here on Internet! haha =D
and now he knows that we are interested in spending some time with him! but I sure hope that all you girls are in a appropriate age for this ;)
I think that if Alexander would read this he would know that we are doing it with a glimt in the eye (I don't know if you say that in English but in Swedish it is "med glimten i ögat) like this ;) haha
So Alexander if you are reading this! hej på dig sötis! ;)
mischievous
YES I DID!!! haha agree with you micealek!! yeah there's nothing bad here (maybe a joke) :p i'm 17 and i think it's ok for my age Milda :)) if you're reading Alex, i'm wondering your face :D

hey Alex we're just some crazy and innocent fans of you and please reply to us ;))
and we love you!!!
aand you're really hot xD
Haha I hope he will reply to us in some way xD

big smile
I'm sure we all are old enough, and yes, we are doing this with twinkle in the eye.
Life is too short to take it too serious ;)
over a year ago Zizika said…
Girls I don't want to spoil it for you,but Alex does NOT read the comments in his Facebook page (at least not the ones on the wall).So he'll probably never read your nice little chat here.
But I don't think,that even if he'd read them,he would be shocked or surprised.I'm pretty sure he knows how girls feel about him,think of him and what they want from him.
I have to admit,though,that I am a bit surprised with your converstation here,especially when it comes to your ages.
I found it rather funny,girls of such a young age to talk about sex.Don't get me wrong here,sex is not a bad thing,on the contrary it is a GREAT thing,and there's nothing wrong with talking about it.
But a girl at the age of 15 (or 16,17,18 even more) is too young to know certain things about sex even if she is having it.
I mean,that even if Alex is indeed good in bed,a girl in such a young age wouldn't be able to fully appreciate and enjoy it...
Zizika : I don't think age matter when it comes to enjoy sex. The only way to enjoy sex is if you completely trust and love the person :]

At least thats my opinion
Helene: you're right, age doesn't matter that much, love and trust matters.
It is just people in different ages are enjoying sex in different ways.
Zizika: don't underrate those younger ones.
It seems like you want to deny for having sex all who are under...25...30...40?
laugh
I hope somebody have his email or something! Then he will surprise!
Zizika it's not big deal that young one's knows about sex...of course we know!
over a year ago Zizika said…
smile
Helene,of course age matters when it comes to FULLY enjoying sex.
Especially for women,as it is physically almost impossible for a teenage girl to experience the full pleasure sex can offer.
It takes time sometimes years and it's always a matter of compability too.
I don't know how old you are,but since I am way past my teenage years I can assure you that back then I didn't have a clue of how GREAT sex can be!Not that I didn't enjoy it but it wasn't great either...
In the same situation were most of my friends,if not all,and after discussing it,especially with older women who have more experience, I came to understand that,that is the case with most girls.
smile
yes well now I think this forum is just for fun.. I'm not really serious here so I don't think it's a point of being serious too..
But I think you make a good point Zizika =)
I just wish all to have a fun time here on fanpop and on this forum ^^ and I really hope that if anyone of us would have sex with Alexander we wouldn't talk about it because that would not be very nice and that counts for every person cause sex is something personal that is shared between people that hopefully like each other in some way! =)
but also Zizika you can't talk about you own experience as a fact I think you should just say it as the way you are because as we know we all are different and maybe young girls at age 15 (witch is very very young) can appreciate good sex. I don't know I didn't do it at that age. I'm 19 now so it's not so many years from that. but anyway! =)
MildaViolin : I agree! så enig så enig :D
laugh
hahaha =D bra det ^^
MildaViolin:b hihihihi^^
over a year ago misses said…
Alexander does read messages on the wall when he has some spare time. And now he has, when he is ill. Therefore, he could read this too :O
And YESSSS, he is VERY VERY hot and damn SEXY !!!!!!!!!!
I would NOT mind to share a night in bed with him, and I believe he is a very good lover. Very tender and full of feelings and passion at the same time :P !!! WOOW, that would have been something to experience, it would have been something to live on for years. I would LOVE to make him feel good, and I know I would ;P
mischievous
milda you're right ;)) ok then i can post a comment on his status :D
over a year ago JustLikeSoul said…
ı think ıt is early for me to think about sex too much :D just not much:D! and ı agree with 'misses'! and this is a good point :D-->Very tender and full of feelings and passion at the same time .
anyway it might be enjoyable :)
over a year ago FinnishLady said…
It has been such a pleasure to follow this conversation. I'm glad for you young ladies you're having fun and not taking it too serious.
I want to say that you are all right about sex. It is meant to be enjoyable but also fun.
Zizika, I'll get your point, but I also think you're a little pit patronising. Let those girls have their fun.
Those of them who have already started their sexlife, they can enjoy sex as fully as we older ones. It is possible for a teenage girl "to experience the full pleasure sex can offer".It is so much up to your partner, age is not all.
If a man thinks only his own pleasure, then your fully appreciate is useless, no matter of your age. So, a teenage girl can fully enjoy sex if she is mature enough (mentaly)and ofcourse her partner as well. Age alone doesn't guarantee a satisfying sex. If your and your partner appreciate isn't on same level, then your sexlife can be very unsatisfying, even if you are older woman.

I have 16-year-old son and I have told to him that if he wants an enjoyable sex he always must remember few things: Love is always what belongs in sex, and that means obeisance to his girlfriend and that he pay his full attention to her.

But hey girls, keep on talking, have fun, it is not forbidden.

And you MildaViolin, it seems to me that you have find out what life is about. You sounds a very wise young lady!

And yes, I also know that Alexander does read his messages on his Facebook wall. So keep on hoping girls, maybe he'll answer to you.

And btw, I also think Alexander is so damn hot and sexy. And yes, we older ladies are also dreaming about him.
wow ! good reply !and ı am surprised that you older ladies also dreaming about him :O
over a year ago FinnishLady said…
Well, we are not made for stone ;)
Alexander is very attractive, so...
ı think so :D