Alex in bed.
just imagination.
forum for fun.
last edited on Jan 07, 2010 at 07:29PM

Alexander Rybak 2609 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 2609

over a year ago erilar said…
Pozitiff and s0nja really nice stories:))
over a year ago MagicViolin said…
smile
Its not drama story but Its romantic story!
Here is my first story!Its about beachwalk in the night!Its romantic!

I s summer,and you are with your friends on the seaside!
Sea is beautyful and there are many sweet boys on the beach.
Your friends allready have boyfriends,and you are only single.You are realy sad without love.One night all your friends go out with their boyfriends to a club and you go to the beachwalk all alone.
The beach is beautyful at night.There is a shiny moon above the sea and you are so dark!"I s so romantic night,but to be happy at the moments like this you need someone with you".You say that,and look at the rocks.You thank:"There is someone sititng on the rock".
"Hi,what is your name?"you told him.
"My name is Alexander"was his answer.
"Why are you so sad?"you say.
"Well,I m alone here"he says very sad.
"I know the way you fell,I fell the same way"you told him.
You was walking and talking with him for long,long time.
The wind was playing with his soft hair,he was so,so sweet,and
sea was shiny with moonlight.....
Then he holds your hand and tells you:
"I want to be the rain to touch you and the big blue sky above you,to watch you where ever you go"
"Thank you,you are so romantic"you told him.
And then,he gives you the sweetest kiss in your life.
After kiss,he whisper in your ear:
"Do,you want to be my sweetheart,hunny?".
You answer very fast:"YES!"
He gives you a second big kiss on the moonlight and you was so happy now!!!!!
THE END
over a year ago s0nja said…
Nice story MagicViolin ^^

It's Friday evening and you don't know what to do. You decide to go to the nice and small jazz/blues/soul pub downtown. You've heard there are sometimes very good artists who don't have a name yet. You live in a pretty small town.
You get to the pub. There aren't so much people. You sit by a round table. The pub is desingned in very 50's style. The bartender (the only one who works in the pub) presents the evenings artist.
The man comes out on the stage. He has a violin with him. He's dressed in a white shirt, waist-coat and black trousers. He plays very good. You're very tierd so you decide not to stay til the end.
You hear some of the music out to the street. It sounds like the melody to the song "Ain't no sunshine".
You get home and go to bed.
The next day you read that he's in the bar this night too, so you decide to go there beacuse it was kind of good.
It's evening again and you're listening to the music wich fills the room with its soft rythm. You kind of fall in love although you don't anything about him.
The next night he's not there but there's another artist with red hair but not so good at all as the man with brown hair. When you're walking on the street on your way home you see the man with the red hair. He comes to you and says that he likes you very much, then he hugs you and gives you a kiss on the mouth. You try to resist and pull him off. Unfortunetly the man with the brown hair sees this. You run home and cry all night long. The next day you go to the bar and ask the bartender where the man with the brown hair lives, the violinist. The bartender gives you a adress and you go and check.
The house seems to be empty. You ring the doorbell, nothing happens. You push the door, it's open. You get inside. You go to the kitchen and see a note on the kitchentable: "The woman of my doesn't love me. I've left. I can't take this. Hope that somebody sees this."
You notice a broken rose on the floor and it has start to becom black. You squeeze the rose in your hand and run to the harbor. You can't belive this. The sea is the only thing you can see as far as possible. You're totally broken.
You cry every day, every night. You don't eat, don't sleep. You're listening to songs like "Ain't no sunshine", "Gone", "Hate that I love you" etc.

"I won't wake up to the sound of your feet".

"Ain't no sunshine when he's gone, it's not warm when he's away"

"And I hate how much I love you boy, I can't stand how much I need you".

All these lyrics are in your head and many others.
One rainy November day you stand on the roof of a high house. Wondering if you should jump or not. People are coming under the house to watch at you. You don't care what they scream. But then suddenly you see a boat coming. You get down off the roof and people wondering where you went.
You get to the harbor. All the people are coming out but not that man with the brown hair. It's a HUGE disappointment for you.
The next night you go to the bar again just to see if he's there and gess what, he is. You're heart is beating so hard. He plays "Ain't no sunshine" and watch at you all the time.
After he's done and you're on your way home he asks you to come backstage. Then he kiss you but you resist. You get out of the back door and start to run. He catch you up. "What's wrong", he wonder? "What's wrong with you", you scream?! He looks like a question. Then you tell him everything about how you almost tried to kill yourself because he left, how you cried and didn't eat or sleep. You feel your tears running. Then he just kiss you and carry you back to the backstage of the bar. He puts you on the sofa and says "listen". Then he starts to sing:

"Ain't no sunshine when you're gone.
It's not warm when you're away..."

Then he puts the violin on the table and come to kiss you. A french kiss. He's arms are so strong. You can't do anything. He just pulls of your clothes and then you have it. You don't even have time to react to it. Before you even ask he says "Yes, we're protected." There's totally dark in the room. You can just feel him.
In the morning he has left. You see a note and a rose. "Sorry I have to left. Hope to see you someday." You're crying again. With wet eyes you run home and pack your belongs. Then you get to the next boat. When you come to your destination you see a big sign
"Right here waiting for you <3"
There he is and this time you don't scream. You just run in to his arms and hug him so tight, he hugs you. Then you say "Wherever you go". He says "The greates thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."

How about that kind of drama? :) Maby a wierd end? Anyway...

Sweet Alex dreams <3
over a year ago Rosel_15 said…
WOW! I like it! I realy like it!
(but...i'm still missing that angry drama...thing but)
Sonja your story was amazing!
over a year ago Maddalp said…
smile
Amazing, S0nja!
over a year ago MildaViolin said…
mischievous
drama,anger,love,sex
over a year ago Pozitiff said…
Hey, s0nja! Your story is really really AMAZING!!! Just no comments! Keep on writing <3
over a year ago Alexander_Rybak said…
meh
Oh god I wish I could read all the stories in her ! :(
But I don't have time :( examens are coming :/
I agree with Milda! And please no happy ending! something different this time...with drama!
I have make drama so on novels but i think i'm not gona publish them ;D
over a year ago Jenni- said…
MagicViolin your story was so romantic ! It was very good !! :)
s0nja that's what I call drama ! :D
I agree with Rosel_15. It would be nice to read some story which haven't a happy ending. :)
over a year ago ALExXxRybakFaNn said…
kiss
i'm back >3
i will write another story this week,but not today not
tommorow not 3 days after
because i have soo many tests this week :(
wish me luck
>3 kiss kiss see ya_:))))
Here is my new story. There isn’t a happy end, at least I think so. Hope you like it! <3

Alex is arriving in you country and he is having the only gig there. Of course, you are going to his concert. How can you miss it? You are really looking forward to going there. What can be more exciting than that?
Today you are going to Alex’s concert. Not surprisingly, you are having butterflies in your stomach, because he doesn’t often visit your country and you seldom have an opportunity to go to the concert. You’re preparing carefully: having make-up, choosing clothes, doing your hair. Finally, everything is ready. You are a real fairytale!
So now you are standing in front of the place where the gig will be held. The weather isn’t very nice: it is raining rather heavily. But it’s not the worst thing. You can’t see anybody going to the concert! “Is the concert canceled as Alex hasn’t arrived because of the bad weather? No… it can’t be!” All of a sudden, some cheerful teenage girls come out of the crush-room. And you think to yourself: “Thanks God! They were just waiting in the foyer! Of course! It’s raining!”
Then you enter the building, take off your coat and go to the hall. Now you are anxiously waiting for Alex to come to the stage. Lucky you can find a place near the stage. There are so many teens and cute kids with colorful balloons. They make the hall really bright even though the concert hasn’t started yet.
Finally, here Alex comes out. The audience is screaming so loudly but you don’t care. It’s similar to the feeling that you have when the sun appears in the sky after a rain. Even it’s wet outside you still feel happy! So the concert starts. You can’t think of anything except him. Everyone in the hall feels his energy. Alex performs his songs and some classical ones. He is the only person who can make people change their feelings so quickly. And while he is singing “13 horses” you are crying and can’t stop doing this. The song is so emotional, touching… as soon as Alex finishes singing it, he notices you with your tearful eyes and asks you while standing on the stage: “Are you crying?” When you hear this you open your eyes wide, still don’t believe that it happens to you. He goes up to you and takes your hand. “Come with me to the stage and I’ll make you smile again.”
Now you both are on the stage. Alex asks you to say your name, and then he says:" I'm Alex. Think you know me". And the music starts to play. It’s the song “Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You”. He sings it so nice that you smile because you are in the seventh heaven. He hugs you so tight and you are so close now that you can smell him, feel his strong arms. Then Alex gives you a bouquet of red roses. It is the most beautiful bouquet of flowers you have ever got. But it isn’t the only present. After that, you get a cute big white teddy bear. Now you don’t notice anyone around you. It seems there are only you and Alex. When he finishes singing, he doesn’t let you go. So you stay on the stage and he looks at you from time to time.
So the concert finishes, he gives the audience autographs and you are just standing beside, watching his every motion. Finally, everybody has left. And the band has gone to the hotel: they are so tired today. There are only you and Alex at the moment.
Alex: “I didn’t let you go because I thought you would go home and we wouldn’t meet again”.
You: “But now I’m here as you can see”.
Alex: “I want to invite you to the restaurant. It’s rather late so there won’t be lots of people. And nobody will disturb us”.
You: “But don’t you want to have a rest? You look exhausted”.
Alex: “No, I don’t. It’s the last night that I’ll spend here that’s why I want to go somewhere.”
So you go to the restaurant. And there are few people, indeed. You are having late dinner, talking about lots of things, laughing and just having fun. After a while, Alex takes your hand and asks: “Would you mind going to my place?” You shake your head and you both go to the hotel, where he stops.
Now you are in his room. Alex offers you something to drink, but you refuse. So you are sitting on the sofa and then he touches your hair gently. Suddenly he bends forward to you and kiss you as heartily as you can imagine. Eventually, you start to undress each other until you are stripped naked. Now you are so close to each other that it seems nothing can separate you. You feel his single motion. You’ve given yourself up to him and don’t regret about it.
In the morning you wake up and see him collecting his belongings. When Alex notices that you are awake now, he sits on the sofa near you and you have a French kiss.
You: “Are you leaving now?”
Alex: “I have to, my dear”.
You: “But will you come back to me?”
Alex: “I don’t know. But wait for me…”
So he has left. Your eyes fill with tears because you don’t want to believe that he has gone. You are angry with him, you love him, you need him… you belong to your Alex. Will Alex come back to you? You have lots of doubts but… hope never dies…
“I’ll wait for you…”
last edited over a year ago
Pozitiff, I loved your story. I really LOVED it! :D You are a very good writer!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago pjplx said…
OMG your all stories are very good :))<3
big smile
WOW!!!FANTASTIC STORY!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU POZITIFF!!!!!!<3
THAT WAS VERY,VERY,VERY,VERY GOOD!!!!!!!!!
heart
Thank you SO much!!! =* Glad that you like it XD! Love U!!!
over a year ago aisa07 said…
wink
Alex be sure to read it but it can be fun if he can even learn from it. His sexual relations with an hour-long, I do not believe that meaningful, but these stories all the more. And if I know his yet to learn. If he read the evening, will be a wet him dream.

A FAIRY TALE STORY? Alex like fairy prince?
big smile
Hahahahaha aisa :)))
WOW i love that story! OMG WOWOWOWOOWOWOO!
over a year ago carleese said…
OMG OMG OGM!!Pozitiff your story is amazing, i relly love it
heart
XD now I feel on top of the world cause you love my story! =) Thank you <3!
Pozitiff your story was sooo goood <3 I have been thinking of a story with a sad ending but I don't have time to write it now. I try to do it tomorrow :)
over a year ago MissiX05 said…
big smile
:O Oh my gosh!! ^^ I have read this whole thread!! XD hehe :D I couldn't stop reading!! I am so happy i'm not the only Alex crazy one out there!! ^^ Was so happy to find people my age who feel the same!! My friends don't understand and just tease and joke with me non stop and feel they need to send me to the mental hospital :( lol I can’t help it! Alex has stolen my heart as you all understand!! :D I have been going Rybak mad on youtube for months (since May ;) ) and am so excited about joining another place to obsess over Alex ;D You all seem like such awesome people and OMG ALL THESE STORIES!!! AMAZING!!! Such talented writers!! ^^ Can't wait for more stories!! :D and i would love to write some too for fun ^^ Wont be as good as you guys though! My new favourite thread!! ;D xx
heart
You seem so nice Missi! You are totally welcome :D That was very cool of you :)
kiss
yeaah Missi you are very very welcome here! =)
big smile
hehe Missi you're in a same situation like me xD
welcome!!!
big smile
Aww thank you all soooo much!! ^^ Am so happy to be here!! :D You all seem like such awesome people and understand my obsession! lol ;D So nice to meet you all and can't wait to go crazy on here with you guys ^^ I seemed to have missed lots of the action when i wasn't here :( lol but i had a good read and can't wait for more!! Hehe :D You all rock! ^^ xx
sad
Welcome Missi
but i want that drama story and no happy ending!!
over a year ago Jenni- said…
smile
Pozitiff your story was very good ! :)
MissiX05 you are welcome here and nice to meet you. :)
big smile
hehehe Missi we're all crazy :P and no you didn't don't worry :))
heart
Yeah, Welcome MissiX05 ^^

You're a spending christmas in a lovely house up in the norwegian hills. The snow is sparkiling white and so beautiful. There are a lovely christmas three. There are some famlily and friends etc. It's the 23th December and you're all are decorating the christmas tree. The last pices is missing but soon they're also on their places.
The morning of 24th December. Everybody's already giving each other hugs. Ofcourse you have the presents hidden so nobody finds them. The day pass. You're out in the snow sking etc. The view's beautiful and there are lots of fun.
The evening falls. You're starting to set things on the christmas table. Some norwegian christmas foods ofcourse when you're in Norway. You start your christmas dinner. A christmas cd is on with lovely christmas carols. (Songs like "O holy nigh", "Silent Night", "Last Christmas", "All I want for Christmas is you" etc.)
Then it's time to open the presents. Everybody brings out their bag/bags of presents. Suddenly somebody knock's on the door. "Ooh, it's probably Santa Claus", one of your friends says. Another friend goes to open the door. "HO, HO! Merry Christmas!", a man dressed as Santa says. You start to look around who's missing, but it seems like everybody's there.
Then you start to give presents to each other. "Santa Claus" is still with you. When all the presents are opened and a lot of hugs. Someone says "*your name* wait here". You're sitting with "Santa" alone. He asks you if you're enjoying but don't get he's Santa dress off. Then your family and friends comes.
One of them says: "We know that you like Alexander Rybak very much"
Your mum: "So we or your friends thought that this could make you happy"
Then they give you the present in your hands. It looks like a box. You open and there's a box. Then you open the box and there's a... violin. "OMG, this is so fantastic. Thank you all so much" you say and go to hug them.
"Wait that's not all. We have the best teacher for you... He's actually here", your friends sister says.
You are totally speachless and before you know "Sanat Claus" is gone and there's alex playing on his violin for you. Alex's family's also there. You don't belive this.
Now you're sitting next to alex. Everybody are round the table. You're drink some coffee and eating some choclate etc.
It starts to get really late. Evrybody starts to fall a sleep. Youa and alex are the only ones awake. You're blowing out some candles together. Then he starts to sing "Tell me when". He takes yor hand and take you to a smaller cottage on the garden. You're walking trough the deep snow. It's snowing silent. Alex: "Look at the stars. They're so beautiful" You: "Yes" Alex: "I wish I could take them all down for you" You: "That's so sweet"
Then you see a falling star. You both make a wish. Then Alex hug you from the back and gives you a lovely kiss behind your ear. You both turn to hug each other. You're hugging for a long time and your head is lying on his chest. It's so warm. Suddenly Alex lifts you up and carries you the smaller cottage. He opens the door. There are a fire in the fireplace wich is lighting up the room. He put you down so you can take off you're outdoor clothes. Then he lifts you up again kiss you and puts you carefully on the bed. You're continuing kissing. He's so warm this night. Then your clothes are slowly getting off. This beautiful, lovely night is so soft and genter.

I will continue tomorrow........

wowowowo nice story...i hope it continue soon!
over a year ago Lindaah14 said…
Ooh.. I'm really curious now :D
Great story! :))
big smile
me 2 :D
hahaha i'm waiting :P
over a year ago Alexander_Rybak said…
beautiful !
big smile
Aww thank you all so much for the lovely welcome!! :')
It's going to be so much fun on here with you guys!! :D

Yes! WOW!! S0nja another fantastic story! Loovveedd it!! ^^ Can't wait for the rest!! :D and woo page 23 of this thread already! Alex's age! ;D Haha i'm so crazy about him i notice things like that straight away :P xx
surprise
the number 23....spoooky

(dose anyone get that)
s0nja, the story was amazing as always! Looking forward to reading the rest of it!
MissiX05, you are welcome! Nice that there are people who love Alex! <3
big smile
heheh milda i got it :P
pozitiff yeah like you, i love this spot because i met lot of nice people who like alex ;))
heart
I agree with all of you and thank's for all your nice comments ^^ Milda what is spooky about the number 23? (beside it's alexs' age) :D

... It's the most romantic christmas night in your life (so far). It's dark but the christmas lights are shining all over. You feel Alex, how he caress and kiss you. (Ofcourse you do that to him too). He whispers now and then something in your ear. His voice is so manly, dark and soft. You feel how you drown in his arms. Your hands in his fluffy, brown hair while he kiss you on your neck. The smell of christmas in the room and Alex are so lovely <3
The next morning you wake up. You and Alex has sleep under the same blanket. He gives you a good morning kiss on your neck. Then you get up and go for breakfeast and before you leave that small cottage on the garden you do a french kiss. People have been wondering were you've been all night but you don't tell so much.
The days past and it's new years eve wich you spend with Alex too. After that it's time to get home, fly away from lovely Alex and Norway. You're at the airport. You, Alex, your familys, your friends. You're crying. You don't want to leave Alex, but you have to beacuse of work/school etc. You're with Alex at the gate to the plane. Your friends try to make you feel better but it doesn't help so much. You have a few minutes left with Alex. You're hugging him so tight. He's shirt gets a few of your tears. "Oh, Sorry", you cry and try to dry the shirt somehow a little bit. "Don't care, honey", Alex says. He dries up your tears and give you a sweet, soft french kiss. "You'll find my footsteps in the snow. I'll promise", he whispers in your ear. Then he gives you a hug and a kiss and then you board on the plane.
The whole year you wait for next christmas. You hear and see him in your dreams. Your friends don't always understand you but you don't care what they cause you're in love with him. Are you going to find his footsteps in the snow? Will it be a fairytale christmas?

big smile
wow wow :D it's so lovely s0nja!!!
23 is a number which is not good like 13 :))) and there was a movie called 'number 23' starring jim carrey ;))
big smile
LOVLEY, S0nja! :D
tongue
no the number isn't bad it's just that according to that movie (witch you all should see) the number 23 is EVERYTHING it's in your names you birthdays the color of you wall..like really everything is the number 23 in some way. and it's spookey cause it's true! haha
Milda you are crazy ;D
and i love that Sonja's story! WOW WOW!
big smile
i wanna tell that in a short way but i couldn't i think ;)) i became crazy after i watched the movie!! i was looking for the number '23' everywhere hahaha xD
And i see everywhere this name: ALEXANDER....
it's everywhere!!
big smile
hahaha Rosel!!! now i'm like that too xD actually from the eurovision night^^
sunny
23 everywhere? I didn't understand :s ..