My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 5221 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4851-4900 of 5221

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Tsura: *shrugs* All right. The queen is giving us some democracy. *claps* A good start. *turns to the other gypsies* All in favor for Goldilocks' face to appear in a book of rulers!

Soon, many gypsies begin raising their hooves. Including Tsura and Wheat.

Tsura: *turns back and looks at Summer* Need more evidence?
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: Well, I feel if she doesn't want to, I don't feel we should force her
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: *sighs resignedly* The ponies have spoken. My will is irrelevant. If that is what all of you want, so be it!
LongsworD: But... But I thought you'd never want to be queen again
Tsura: And since we're friends, I'll no longer be outlawed in this country. *claps* Gypsies' loyalty is all yours, Goldilocks. *bows* Now, shall we continue the plan?
Longsword: (sighs) Very well
Summer: I don't. But over the decade I've learned that sometimes we have to put the greater good in front of ourselves. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the individual. I shall do what I have to. And I am certain all of you will do the same. So. What's the plan?
Longsword: Well, since Royalty's meeting is at dusk, we will need Tsura to sneak in from the open window. Once in, she will lower the draw bridged, while we wait outside. Sure enough, there will be archers on the castle wall, so our rebels will be firing arrows at them while we rush in to attack the inside. Once in, we will work our way through his soldiers to find Royalty and put an end to all this
Tsura: *nods* Sounds good?
Summer: Hmm... it does. Although an attack from the inside is quite risky. Our forces could quickly be overwhelmed by the sheer numbers of Royalty's troops. We need the best fighters in the infiltration squad.
Longsword: You make a good point, Summer. We should use that
Tsura: *nods* We'll have more forces as soon as we let the prisoners go, too. I'll do that. Also I'll take care of the unicorns in the other rooms. While the others kill as many guards as possible. And as soon as we have Royalty, no mercy!
Longsword: Perfect plan
Summer: I am going with you. That monster is responsible for my brother's death and he shall burn for it!
Longsword: Don't worry. By the end of the end of the battle, he will pay for what he did to all of us
Tsura: He's harm all of us. He took me away from my people! And that bastard is probably responsible for my wings! He will pay! I swore to kill the pony who did this to me, and tomorrow shall be the day!
Longsword: Of course. He will indeed pay
Summer: Yes. Tomorrow shall be the day of our liberation! Tomorrow, we shall take down Royalty together! Once and for all!
last edited over a year ago
Longsword: Of course
Tsura: The three of you should get some rest. I'll take watch and continue to train the rebels.
Summer: Agreed. We'll have a big day tomorrow!
Longsword: Very well. I wish you both the best of luck. For tomorrow, we end this war
Tsura: *nods as she speaks in Romani, ordering the gypsies to form a wall in Romani, including other earth ponies*
Summer: Good night to you all! *walks away toward her tent*
Longsword: Good night (Walks to tent) (This may be my last night with Wheat and Meadow)
Tsura: *begins throwing apples in the air, the gypsies piercing their arrows in the core. With another group, she begins to sword fight*

Wheat: *follows Longsword, entering the tent and finding Meadow sleeping* *sigh*
Longsword: Wheat..... I feel this may be the last night I will be with you. I am not sure if I will survive the battle
Wheat: *sits beside Meadow and looks at longsword* Hey, don't say that. Listen to me. I am not letting you die out there. If you die, I'll die too. Meadow will stay here, with Autumn. She'll be safe.
Longsword: But, how will I know if I'll survive. I want to spend as much time with you as I can, before the war begins
Wheat: *kisses Longsword on the cheek* We will survive, Longsword. I promise. *lays down*
Longsword: I hope.... I could never live without you, Wheat. I already lost so many close to me. I couldn't handle losing another
Wheat: And you're not. Even if you lose me, you'll still have Meadow. And I promised I'd be watching over you two if I died. *smiles* So it's alright. Even if I'm not physically here, I'll always be taking care of you from above.
Longsword: I know..... But there is no way I am letting you out of my sight during the fight. Don't worry about me. I've been fighting my entire life. I can watch myself. I just want you to stay safe, Wheat
Wheat: *smiles as she pulls up the blanket and closes her eyes* I will. And you will too.
Longsword: (Smiles) Of course (Lies on mat and closes eyes)
Wheat: Goodnight, Longsword. I love you, from here to death. *slowly falls asleep*

Tsura: Alright! We're doing good! Each one of us knows how to use a sword, perfect! And we've mastered building a wall. Believe it or not, I'm actually proud of you all. Go get some rest. We meet again at dawn.

The others proudly walk to their tents.

Tsura: *rubs eyes as she places the bag of bows around her and flies to the nearest tree, keeping watch. She takes out her small bottle of rum and drinks from it, resting her head against the trunk*

(I need to go. Great role playing with both of you! See you two tomorrow, when war begins! :)
Longsword: I love you too, Wheat.....And I always will (Slowly falls asleep)
(See you later. Great RPing with you too)
A sudden noise coming from nearby grabs Tsura's attention and she's already prepared to fire an arrow into the darkness, the source of the noise soon reveals himself.

Catapult: Hey, don't shoot, it's me!
Steel Sword: (Begins practicing spells, but is distracted by Catapult) (Tries again)
Tsura: *lowers arrow and looks around, sitting back on the branch* *continues drinking the rum from the bottle* What are you doing here??
Catapult: I just wanted to see you before tomorrow... who knows what might happen to us.
Steel Sword: (Hears what they are saying, but keeps quiet and pretends she is still trying to use spells by only using a simple levitate spell)
Tsura: *furrows eyebrow as she looks down* What's your mother doing?
Catapult: She's preparing her soul for the battle tomorrow by meditating. Don't worry about her! *lowers head a little shyly* I came to see you to lay eyes upon your beauty once more.
Steel Sword: (Keeps eavesdropping near her tree as she keeps using levitation on a rock)
Tsura: *suddenly appears behind Catapult* Huh. Well aren't you quite the charming.
Catapult: I just wanted to know if that kiss meant anything to you... because it meant the world to me... you're the most beautiful mare I've ever seen. I wanted to know, because perhaps tomorrow will be my last day in this world.
Tsura: *squeezes the bridge of her nose* Listen.. *sigh* Both of us know that that will never happen. You know that, right? I was a bit drunk last night, and I wasn't thinking.
Catapult: I see. We come from different worlds indeed... but for a moment, I thought... it could work. *lowers head even more* I've never felt this way towards anypony...
Tsura: *raises eyebrow* Listen Wonderboy, let me give you my advice. Being sad about it ain't going to help. But you know what? Moving on will. Simple as that. *pulls out bottle of rum and holds it at Catapult*