My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 5221 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4351-4400 of 5221

over a year ago BlondLionEzel said…
(Gotta go)
NocturnalMirage commented…
See you later! Nice RPing with you! :) over a year ago
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Tsura: *laughs as she stares at the flames as animals continue to appear* You being a unicorn should know that there are many types of magic, no? The religion my culture has, focuses on a type of magic no pony cares about. Animal Spirits. Animal Guardians. Before our creator brought us ponies to earth, who came before us? Our great ancestors, the animals. Before we came, the animals lived in peace. There were no killing nor fights.

But, that is when we were created. They'd sacrifice themselves for us. Some were turned into food. Others to companionship. Some were food for other animals. And once the animal died, as a gift for their sacrifices, they were taken to the Spirit World. There is an animal inside us all. The animal changes as when our attitudes do. Animal Spirits will accompany each pony through life, acting as guides. Different animal guides come in and out of our lives depending on the direction that we are headed and the tasks that need to be completed along our journey. With this one animal a connection is shared, either through interest in the animal, characteristics, dreams, or other interaction.

A benefit of having Guardian animals is that they protect you, mostly spiritually. One of my guardian animals is the dauntless wolf. It's easy for me to communicate with them, as well as them to me. They protect me, I protect them. The animal spirit is greater than the actual animal because it embodies the essence of that animal spirit itself. For instance with a wolf spirit, it is the voice of all the wolves that have ever lived. From the turtle, to the cheetah. From the hummingbird to the hawk. All animals are important.

Guardian Animals can protect you in real life too. If you dedicate yourself to this culture, actually caring for your spiritual animal, which many hardly do, you are able to succeed in the rebirth of your guardian animal in real life. Earth Ponies were actually the ones to discover this. But, they don't have much power for others to join their beliefs. Although Unicorns and Pegasi, including Alicorns know about it, they hardly pay attention to it. You're animal will be set on earth once again, and will protect you. I killed both hunters not only because they were unicorns, but they attacked my wolves. Which is one of my spirits, in what I have to protect.

What animal will guide you? Will protect you? We'll find out. The first day we met I noticed you weren't so good with animals, but that's alright. Because that's about to change. As a gift, I shall give three spirits to protect, and guide you. In the real world, and in the Spirit World.
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: I don't know what to say... except... somehow I always knew that there was so much more to you, beneath the surface... beneath that mask of cruelty and hatred... Even after when you humiliated me... I knew there was something I missed. Usually, I see through ponies, like if they were made of glass... but not you... you managed to hide your past, your true identity, even your true race from my sharp eyes and nose! but somehow... I always believed, that deep down, your soul is noble.
Tsura: And if I hated you, Goldilocks, you'd be dead right now without a horn. But, you grew on me, what can I say. *shrugs*
Summer: And I seem to vaguely remember... that once... just once... you called me by my real name...
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (Sits in tent)
Tsura: *furrows eyebrow* What? I needed a new name at the time. Can't be calling you Goldilocks all the time.
Summer: Well, Thank you anyways. *tries to stand up* I still can't move... I hope this is it for me... although I always wanted to die on the battlefield, fighting for something honorable and just... *coughs violently* I guess it is like what my brother used to say: "We plan, the Creator executes hers"... Well ... at least I did something good before I pass...
Tsura: *raises Summer's head to breathe easier* Angel, with me here, you are not going to die. *collects water from rain and heats it up, pouring mint*
Summer: You should let me... I have sacrificed most of my magical aura for that spell... I wanted to do some good.. to give meaning for somepony else's life, if mine had no meaning.
Tsura: Your life does have a meaning, Angel. You just have to keep looking. *turns to the flames and makes the smoke rise* Now Angel, I need you to do me a favor. Relax your mind so we can finish this. For the spirits to donate their energy.
Summer: Angel? Is that your new name for me? *coughs*
Tsura: *raises eyebrow* Is there a problem with that?
Summer: No... *tries to smile but her features are distorted by pain* It's just... I never thought you have such a caring side... Don't worry! *coughs* it will stay between us... ha ha ha ha ha!!! *after her last laugh, Summer suddenly stops breathing*
Tsura: *she suddenly feels a great pain in her chest, as she turns and sees Summer with her eyes closed. She drops the plate she was holding and crawls toward her, holding her head up* Summer! *breathes heavily as she hesitates, her voice cracking* Summer! Wake up! Stay with me! Talk! *looks around as rain continues to fall, and the branch connected to her is no longer glowing* Summer.. *she raises her head and looks at the tree, growling* I swore an oath to protect all your creatures! And you repay me like this?! I risked my life to save your kind! Now it's time for you to save mine!

As soon as Tsura finishes her sentence, the fire gives a sudden eruption, growing bigger and bigger. Whispers emerging from the trees, as the fire grows, quickly changing animal per second in the smoke.
Wolfe: *Watching*
(link if you like Wolfe, this is something I'm writing)
Summer:*open her eyes at last, but to Tsura's shock, they are like cold emerald dragon eyes and Summer speaks on an entirely different voice, which is more creepy* Summer's not here! *she blinks and her eyes turn back to normal, she gazes at Tsura in shock and disbelief, that she's so close to her* What? I'm not dead yet!
Wolfe: *Sighs and goes to the other wolves*
Tsura: *a small smile comes to Tsura's face when she realized that the trees had listened to her, and given Summer a small reward. She shakes her head and sighs of relief* Good Angel, you're alive.

Tempest:*spots Wolfe* Everything all right?
Wolfe: Yeah...it's just...I'm the one who's going to fight Royalty one on one.
Summer: **inhales the smoke and falls unconscious again, but a strange, two winged, two horned silhouette of a pony emerges from the flames and speaks on two different voices at the same time, one male, one female* Tsura! You have no idea who you're dealing with! You should let her die! She may be your friend now, but a time will come, when she will bring destruction to this world! She will be the end of all things! One of the four mares of Apocalypse! Not today, not tomorrow, not even in a year... but soon... It is your decision only... it does not matter to me. My heart is full of sand and dust. Now that you know... you still want her to live?
Wolfe: *Sighs*
(gtg)
Tsura: *stares at the mysterious two winged pony, with no reaction on her face. Tsura's face is firm as she turns and looks at Summer who is again unconscious. Her eyes darken, as well as her face. She thinks for a minute, fury in her eyes.* I do not care what kind of destruction she brings! I've helped your kind! I demand the same with Summer! I still want that Unicorn to live! And I'll take responsibility if anything bad happens!
The two horned, two winged pony silhouette makes a wicked laugh. As you wish. You have made your decision! But soon, the time will come, when you, my dear, will suffer more than anypony else! *the figure disappears in the flames and Summer awakes*
Tsura growls as she watches the figure disappear in the flames. Her anger fades as she stares at the grass. She then turns around and sees Summer, sighing of relief.
Summer: *looks at Tsura with a strange grin on her face* Never thought I'll be this glad to see your face again...
Tsura: I'm just glad your safe, angel. Glad to see you awake. *begins collecting the herbs from the ground*
Royalty: (Stares out window)
Guard: (Walks in) Your majesty, it seems that the wolf clan has joined the rebels.
Royalty: I see...When we fight, have no mercy on the pathetic creatures
Guard: Yes, my king
(Is the fight starting now?)
(Not yet)
Longsword: (Walks out to speak to Tsura and Summer) So, Tsura, do you think the army is ready to fight
Jade_23 commented…
(Summer and Tsura are still in the woods, Wind. :3 Far away from camp, but they're on their way. :) over a year ago
Wolfe: *Puts on red, magic proof armor*
Wolfe: *Puts on red, magic proof armor*
(Hey, if you don't mind, I think I'll wait for the others to come before we continue)
(Okay. But do promise to make Wolfe and Royalty's battle epic, okay?)
(I'll try)
(Okay)
Tempest: *narrows her golden eyes on Wolfe* One on one? You cannot possibly do such thing! *buries her paws on the ground* He'll destroy you!
(Tsura isn't at camp, nor Summer. They are still in the deep woods, alone. They'll be there later on. Also, Tempest is a wolf. No one can understand her except Wolfe and Tsura. :)

Tempest: *to Longsword's view, she's barking*
(Oh, sorry)
Longsword: (Hears barking) Is something wrong
Summer: *opens her eyes* What happened? I didn't really feel quite myself for a moment...
Tsura: Nothing, nothing. You passed out, and you probably just had a dream. *wraps herbs in bandana*

Tempest: *continues barking, but in a non-dangerous way. She barks at Wolfe, talking.*
Longsword: (I have no clue what they're talking about) (Jumps up to a tree limb and sits on it)
Tempest: *sighs* You just need to be careful, Wolfe. I don't even know what he looks like, but I've heard of him many times. Many of our kind are killed by his workers for our fur.. Which is awful..
Wolfe: I'll make sure that when I defeat him, I'll make wolf fur illegal to sell.
Summer: Well... thank you... for not leaving me... *smiles at Tsura*
Wolfe: I shall bring honor to my people...Royalty will pay for his sins.
Tsura: *does not smile back, but talks In a sincere, calm voice* I'd never leave you, Angel. And don't you forget that.

Tempest: *smiles* I know you will, I have faith in you.
Wolfe: Thank you Tempest...*Gives her a hug*
Summer: You... wouldn't? *looks at Tsura in undisguised surprise*