My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 5221 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3851-3900 of 5221

over a year ago jordy_dash said…
Fd:imagine a world where me and you... Ok get this dated and then I broke up with you and then all magic disappeared so I came to you and helped make an army and we took over cantering.and then you betray me and nearly kill me with some stallion called everblu shout or somethinglike that
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: What are you babbling about? First of all you and me... haha! The last time I trusted a stallion he stabbed me in the neck, so it's not gonna happen, not in a million years! My heart is sealed, nopony gets in! Not even if you were the last stallion o the planet!
Fd:I didn't say that would happen I have standards you know! *runs of laughing* SHOTS fired!
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: What do you mean
Summer: Hah! You have no idea how many suitors I had to get id of over the years! *flips mane turns around and walks away*
Longsword: (Those two. They may be grown, but they argue like children)
Fd:*teleports behind Longsword* boo!
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Tsura: *slaps Fd in the back* Quit acting so childish! There's no time for games! Would you like an arrow pierced through your neck thanks to me?! No, right!? Then stop!
Longsword: (Gets startled and points pistol at FD) Damn it, FD, stop that nonsense. Goddamn it (Walks off, annoyed)
Summer: Told you he's nuts.
Fd:*looks sad* oh I guess you guys don't care... That I'm only twelve and my father's Dead*puppy eyes*
Summer: *with a more emphatic tone* I thought you were older...
Its a spell, my father taught me it and Said "be tough, don't show any fear, take away all emotions " and I I I. ... *looks at the ground * must... For him.... For his.honour
Tsura: *leans toward Fd* Look at me. Does it look like I care?
Longsword: (Sigh) Of course we care. But your father was once a tyrant. We thought you'd be the same. We see that we were wrong. But, if you are going to survive, you need to mature and treat others with respect. Childs games will get you killed in a war. Understand
Fd:*pushes tsura away* guess I,should go now *walks away*
Summer: All right, enough of this foolishness! We've got our hooves full already, we don't have time for such shenanigans!
Fd:*is alone now and begins to draw*
Longsword: (Sigh)
Fd:*smiles at his drawing*
Longsword: I guess I'll look for him (Walks off)
Meadow: *walks over to Fd and stares at his drawing*
*the drawing is of him, his dad and a mare, the mare is using magic to create snow*
Longsword: (Keeps walking) Goodness, I hope FD is alright. He is a big part of the rebellion. He showed that
last edited over a year ago
Meadow: Hi.. *smiles as looking at the paper* You draw pretty..
F:d*looks up* oh h hi, thanks *blushes* I I'm fire vi equestria of house equestria, first of his name lord of lannisport and last member of house equestria
Longsword: (Looks around)
Fd w what's you're name?
Meadow: Nice to meet you.. I'm Meadow.. Just Meadow. Sorry about Summer.. She's very delicate.. I think.. Also sorry about Tsura.. *whispers* She's a psychopath..
Fd:*smirks and whispers back* she isn't evil or anything right?
Meadow *shakes head* I don't think so.. She's just, well.. A bloodlust pony.. Probably because they tore off her wings.. *shrugs*
Longsword: (Keeps looking) (sigh)
Fd:*eyes wide open an. He is very pale* w w w
Meadow: What's wrong?
Fd:her wings were cut off....
Meadow: But they were cut off because she protected the earth ponies along time ago.. They even forced her to kill her dad.. She told us she was kicked out from the army.. And to make a living, she had to.. Well.. I can't say that..

Out if nowhere, an arrow pierces between Fd and Meadow. A familiar voice is heard. Tsura jumps off a tree and glares at Meadow.

Tsura: I thought you said you weren't a snitch since the little incident. *narrows eyes* I guess I was wrong.
Meadow: Tsura I-
Tsura: *raises hoof* Don't want to hear it.
Longsword: (Sees Fire Dash) Ah there you- (Notices Meadow and Tsura) What... what are you two doing here
Fd:*stands up and eyes glow* meadow, run, she might hurt you
Longsword: Don't worry. She wouldn't dare. Not when I'm around. Right Tsura
Tsura: Pfft. I can't kill somepony who can't even lift a leaf. Both of you, back to camp. NOW. *glares* *strokes mane and turns around as she walks*
Meadow: *sighs and follows*
Longsword: Something troubling you, Tsura
Tsura: *stops and turns to Longsword, patting his head* Such a dear. *gives a sarcastic frown* You shouldn't worry about me. *tips Longsword's chin up* What I think is none of your business. Understand? *smiles* Good. *turns and rolls eyes as she continues walking*
Longsword: Well, excuse me for trying to help
Summer: *goes to her tent and lies down to rest*
Tsura arrives back at camp, looking at everypony who are resting. Some sitting down, others eating, others talking, and mostly gypsies dancing as the music plays. Tsura opened her mouth, about to protest there was no time for breaks. Instead, she sighed and squeezed the bridge of her nose.

Tsura: (Just let them rest for today.. They must be tired..) *walks toward barrel and pours wine into a cup*
Longsword: Meadow, how was the first day of training your magic
Summer: *suddenly sits down to the table where Tsura's at and puts some red wine on the table, but it's in a strangely shaped triangular bottle* Your glass is empty... Care to join me?
Tsura: How do I know what you're giving me isn't poison? *lifts eyebrow* *pulls out cigarette and lights it up* All unicorns I know aren't really honest.

Meadow: Great! I learned how to lift a can! Which sucks.. But still..
Longsword: Well, thats great Meadow. I know you'll be as powerful as Summer sooner or later, especially if Summer is your teacher (Pats Meadow on the head)
Summer: *furrows a brow, grabs the bottle and drinks the wine directly from it, in front of Tsura to see, then she cleans the bottle with a napkin and silently fills Tsura's glass with crimson red wine*