My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 5221 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3801-3850 of 5221

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Tsura: *strokes her mane into a braid and stomps her way towards the others. She looks at Summer, then at Meadow* Have you trained her yet?!
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
Fd;*begins to use magic to create snow all around him and he sighs*
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
LongsworD: (Notices FD's magic and walks over) What in the hell kind of magic is that
Fd:basic magic, illusion magic really, I love snow, don't you?
Tsura: *her mood changes as she perks her ears when she hears a sigh and narrows her blue eyes toward bushes* *she pulls out her sword* Why is he still alive?!
Longsword: The weather is the least of our worries, Fire. I am sure you'd know that by now
Fd:I'm just relaxing jeez *lies down but the snow next to his mane melts*
Longsword: This is the rebellion. There is no time for relaxing.
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: *looks at their direction* What the hay is going on here?
Longsword: Is something wrong here, Summer
Steel Sword: (Follows behind) (Sees FD, and then stops) Brother, get away from him
Fd: my god, if I had a job I would be doing it but I'm you're enemy because I'm different and because my father nearly killed you and committed then suicide, jeez, you all have trust issues
Tsura: *growls as she saves her sword and walks toward FD*This is what I hate about nobility! *glares at him* You're used to ponies doing everything for you! You're father was a son of hag! You want us to trust you? You're actions shall talk, not you!
Summer: Indeed. Trust is a luxury in our position. I, for one have no idea who you are, except what you told us. *sniffs into the air* Oh... no wonder why that scent seemed familiar.
last edited over a year ago
Longsword: Tsura, calm down. I was sceptical at first. In fact, I still am a little, but he has already been proven of use, with this (Shows map) Thanks to his shapeshifting abilities, he was able to record each of the guards patrol routes. Of course, I still have my eye on him. Weather he is loyal or not, he won't stop us
Fd:Yes and we'll I say that this community is a downer, *takes out a box of cigarettes * you may take one if you want
NocturnalMirage commented…
damn it, Jordy, I quit smoking and haven't lit one up for 3 days! xD over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
xD over a year ago
Summer: Downer? You're here just for fun then?
Longsword: No thank you, I don't smoke. I need my lungs in a healthy state
Fd;you're a smart one Mr... Sword, I guess, is that your name, sword oh and my mare, I am here for a simple reason, *smirks*
Longsword: Everypony else just call me Longsword. It is fine if you call me that as well.
Tsura: *walks toward FD, invading his personal space and glares at him with her cold blue eyes* Don't try anything stupid.*growls* I'm watching you.
Longsword: Anyway, Tsura, how did the training go
Fd: well I know that I'm the odd one out... Ciao*transforms into a mare and teleports back into cantering*
Tsura: Training? Terrible! They're all weak!
Summer: Not that anypony cares, but I had a good training with Meadow. She's gonna be a powerful unicorn one day.
Longsword: With time, you can achieve anything. Sure, they may be novices now, but that's because they're not used to warfare. With time, they'll be as skilled as Royalty's best guards. But, if we want to achieve that, we need to train them to the very edge. It may not be kind, but what choice do we have. If we wish to win, we'll need to do that
Tsura: *looks at Summer* Does she know how to kill yet? How to use a sword or arrows?
Summer: Oh, for goodness sake! she's a child! I'm not teaching her how to handle weapons! But rest assured, when I'm done with her, she'll be aware of her magical abilities and she will know how to use them.
Tsura: *walks toward Summer with an eyebrow raised* Alright Goldilocks. Just remember that if she gets captured once again, and placed a spell or a device where she can't use magic, and can only fight with her bare hooves, *smiles* It's your fault.
Longsword: That's why she's staying with Steel Sword for the whole fight. I trust Steel will keep a good eye on her. I'm not going to send a filly who isn't even fully grown into a fight that could possibly kill her alone
Summer: I know what I'm doing. Besides, I'm only teaching her how to protect herself, I'm not gonna put her in the first line to fight highly trained pegasus soldiers!
Longsword: Thank you, Summer
Tsura: *shrugs* I tried. But.. *bows down to Summer* You're must be right, my queen.
Summer: *sighs* When it comes to magic, yes. If thee's one thing I truly know, that's magic!
Longsword: No argument there
Fd:*teleports back with an extravagant look frilled top, jacket and tricorn hat on* well as I said before I shall say again, us stallions are stupid
Summer: *recoils a bit and raises a brow as she sees FD* Indeed. *frowns* didn't have any illusion about that.
Longsword: I see you made it back. I am glad to see your on our side, but you really need to stay in one spot
Fd:now if youll excuse me I must sleep and regenerate my magic, OH MY! I HOPE NO ONE TRIES TO KILL me WHILST IM IN THIS DEFENCELESS STATE OR PARALYSIS! WHERE I WOULD BE KILLED SO EASILY*climbs tree and falls Asleep*
Summer: *shakes head in disapproval* This pony have a few screws loose.
Longsword: Without question. But, his shapeshifting abilities have proven useful. With this map of the guard patrol routes, it will make getting into the castle more simple then ever. If anything, we should be lucky he's on our side
Fd:I heard*says under breath* bitch
jordy_dash commented…
oh no he didn't! over a year ago
NocturnalMirage commented…
lol over a year ago
Summer: *picks her head up rapidly looking toward FD with a spark of anger in her eyes* And my ears are very good as well!
Tsura: *shoots arrow just above a branch beside Fd* I heard too. That's a warning for insulting her.
Longsword: Please, lets not fight amongst each other. IT's bad enough with Tsura and you not getting along. We all need to work together if were going to get through this
Fd;as I expected, summer is it? You intrigue me*teleports infringement of her and exams her* red... Hmmm *inspects her* your hearing remarkable and from my senses you are powerful With magic, it seems your power level is over 9000 when it comes to magic *studies eyes and mane* interesting
Summer: Tsura and I are getting along just fine! She never called me what HE called me! I am a proud mare and I shall not tolerate such language!
Fd: feisty, miss summer, I think we will get along quite fine
Summer: As long as you stay away from me!
Fd: *snigger* I just thought of the funniest thing Ever!
Summer: *on a cold, ironic voice* Please enlighten us!