My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 5221 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4601-4650 of 5221

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Steel Sword: (Walks into tent and sits down)
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Catapult: No! I left the camp without mother's consent, I saw you arguing with your friend then departing rather abruptly... I just... I was just curious... and wanted to help you...
Steel Sword: (Sits in room)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Tsura: Do you have any idea what will happen if you're mother knows you entered the village?! With me! She will kill me for being here, with you! You shouldn't have followed me!
Catapult: Mother is quite busy at the moment and I told her I was going on a hunting trip. She won't notice my absence if we return before sundown.
Tsura: Well then. *puts hood back on and keeps sword close* We better get moving. *walks as her boots hit the hard ground, creating a delightful sound*
Catapult: *secretly locks his eyes on Tsura as he's walking beside her* So what was in that store that worth taking such a high risk anyways?
Steel Sword: (Remains quiet)
Tsura: A necklace. A necklace that does not belong to me. A valuable necklace I stole from.. A friend. And I was foolish for trading it for gold. I also got a gift on the way out for another.. friend. *as she keeps her head down, she looks at the stores by the reflection of the water in the ground* *she looks at the three sacks of grains and food sitting by a table, no pony guarding it. A grin appears on her face.* You know, you shouldn't have followed me at all. I don't think you'd suit well right now. As soon as I get that sack, run. Or fly, you're choice, Captain. Understand?
Catapult: *raises a brow and blinks in confusion* What?
last edited over a year ago
Tsura: *groans* There's a reason why my last name is Sly. Because I will steal you blind and you will never even know I was there. *Out of nowhere, raises Catapult's sword* Like that. And that's what I'm about to do with that sack. So if you don't want to get in trouble, I recommend flying off.
Steel Sword: (Keeps still)
Catapult: *puts arms together in front of his chest* Fine! But I'm not losing you out of my sight!
Tsura: *takes out her sword and grins* And why is that?
Catapult: *discretely blushes and looks away* I don't know... I just don't want you to get hurt or even worse... Not that you don't know how to take care of yourself, I'm not saying that, I just think that two pony is better than one...
Tsura: Wow. You're a really bad liar. *shrugs* Wouldn't expect such mischievous things from the Commander's son. And yes. Two ponies are better than one in many situations. *grins* For example kissing. If you know what I mean. *winks* But robbery is not one. *swings sword in the air* So I recommend you to leave before you're mother knows your missing. Leave this to me, Wonderboy.
Catapult: *blinks in utter embarrassment then flares his wings* Point taken. *clears throat* I'll be seeing you around then!
Tsura: *takes off cloak and spreads her wings* *lets down her hair and walks the opposite direction, her leather boots giving tranquil paces* Don't try predicting the future, Wonderboy.
Catapult: *flies away but driven by a strange, overwhelming instinct, he turns back after a few minutes and circles far above the village for a while*

Meanwhile at the camp...

Summer: *returns to the camp and notices the unusual peacefulness. Even the gypsies seem quieter than usual.* (Hmm... What's with the silence?)
Tsura walks to the shack, full of earth ponies, and very few Unicorns. She walks in a normal pace, entering the small restaurant. Earth ponies sitting on stools, drinking beer. Mares serving the clients and cleaning. As she walks through the restaurant, she is stopped by a worker.

Worker: Ma'am, I'm quite sorry. No barbarians allowed in this place. Especially your kind. Please, you must leave now.
Tsura: *gives a fake sad face as she takes out her sword and drops it on the ground* I'm not here to kill or fight.

Soon, everyone turns in their chairs and state at the gypsy.

Tsura: I can be trusted. *takes out daggers from both boots and drops them on the ground* I've came here to warn you all.
Worker: I'm sorry, but-
Tsura: There's a plague sweeping through the country.
Pony: Caused by your ponies?
Tsura: *glares at the pony, but remains calm* No. Caused by the Indians, deary.
Pony: How close is it from hitting our village?
Tsura: *grins* Very close.

Soon, all the ponies seem to worry. They begin talking to one another, figuring out what to do.

Tsura: Fortunately for me, I got to escape India. But I was affected by the Plague.

The ponies begin to back up, many of then aiming knives at the gypsy.

Pony: Then how are you still alive?!
Tsura: *raises hoof, holding a large purple bottle with transparent liquid* Because I, deary, have the cure.
Worker: How do we know you won't kill us?
Tsura: Because if I wanted you dead five minutes ago, you'd be dead fine minutes ago. *grins* Plus, I'd ever lie.
Pony: Give it to us, then!
Tsura: Ah ah ah! I'd need something in return, no? That wouldn't be fair. *pulls out an empty sack and grins even wider*
Pony: So if we give you an item.. You'd give us the whole bottle?
Tsura: If course deary. One drop can cure a whole body. They're dragon tears. I promise. *holds out bag*

The ponies stay quiet as they look at one another.

Tsura: Go ahead, make your choice! I'm a very busy pony and I don't have all day. It won't cost much, just some jewels or gold.

Worker: Fine. We accept the trade.

Soon, the ponies begin placing necklaces, bracelets, Silver, golden coins, and more in the sack. When it's full, Tsura ties it up and throws the bottle at the worker. The worker immediately opens it, and takes a sip while the others wait. He furrows his eyebrows as he stares at the bottle.

Worker: This is no cure.. No potion.. It's simple water!

All the ponies look at the spot where Tsura was once standing with the bag if goods. Now gone, alone with her weapons. Most of the ponies walk outside and find Tsura at the top of a house, holding the sack.

Tsura: Sorry guys. *winks and salutes with her wing as she walks on the roof, her boots kicking the wood.

One of the ponies from the restaurant raise an arrow and aims it at Tsura. He shoots, the arrow piercing the sky, it's way to the gypsy. From the distance, Tsura does a cartwheel, holding the bag with her mouth and dodging the arrow.

Tsura: You're gonna have to try harder, love! *does a wicked laugh and continues galloping.

over a year ago IamPegasis said…
Name: Cloud Spotter
Race: Pegasus
Personality: Sweet, kind, loyal, mysterious.

(So, what is going on right now? Also, can I use more than 1 OC?)
Name: Cloud Spotter
Race: Pegasus
Personality: Sweet, kind, loyal, mysterious.

(So
Catapult: *is leaning against a wall in an alley* you know, what you just did... that was very unethical and morally questionable to say the least and I use the term loosely! That angry mob is onto you, so I'd suggest this way.

(Hi! Yay a new pony! Well, as stated in the Rules below the intro, there is no character/person limit, so yes you can play with more than one OC. Each of us plays at least two or three characters. :)
Tsura: I thought I'd told you to fly off and leave me alone. What? Your going to arrest me now, sir?
Catapult: No. I just... couldn't leave like that. I was worried...
(Yay!)

Name: Ice Blaze
Race: Unicorn
Personality: Unfriendly, dark, cold...
Bio: Blaze isn't actually really friendly. When she was younger, she liked to play in snow, make snowmen, and everything else. One day, she fell down a huge hill, and her eyes saw something she should have never seen (I am not going to explain everything), and after that, something dark grew up in her, and she became a MONSTER! She keeps that necklace because her evil soul hides within it. She isn't friendly because she thinks that she will turn back into a monster if she ever has any friends. That's why she often stays home, and gets out when night comes...

(Yay!)

Name: Ice Blaze
Race: Unicorn
Personality: Unfriendly, dark, cold...
Bio:
NocturnalMirage commented…
I like the sound of your OC! :D over a year ago
IamPegasis commented…
Thank you! over a year ago
Cloud Spotter: I think the best thing to do is run....

(Blaze's cutie mark)
Cloud Spotter: I think the best thing to do is run....

(Blaze's cutie mark)
NocturnalMirage commented…
neat! over a year ago
Tsura: Worried about what?
Catapult: Um... *mumbles* you...
Cloud Spotter: .....
Tsura: *gives a sarcastic tone* Aw. That's so sweet. Too sweet. But-

Before she could finish her sentence, and arrow passed right in between Catapult and Tsura. Inches away from their face.

Tsura: *looks ahead and flaps her wings* Come on, it's not safe here! Let's go! *grabs the sack, then Catapult and flies*
Cloud Spotter: Hey, wait for meeee!! *flies as fast as she can, not too fast though*
Catapult: Whoa, that was close! *sees Cloud Spotter* Look out, some pegasus is chasing us!
Cloud Spotter: What? I am not an enemy! You have got to believe me! Let me explain!
Dozens of arrows and spears are slicing through the air toward the pegasi in the air

Catapult: Later!!! First we got to get away from this angry mob!!!
Cloud Spotter: Okay, I know a short way, but we'll have to go to ''her'' first.
Catapult: Her? Who are you talking about?
Cloud Spotter: I am talking about.. Ice Blaze. I will explain everything as soon as possible, but right now, we have to get going.
The mob gets closer, beneath the Pegasi. As the mob catches up, they threaten Tsura.

Tsura: *keeps her balance in flying while carrying the bag* And this is why I work alone. *looks at Catapult* We need to return to camp. We can't go with her! It's almost Sundown and your mother will kill both of us! *catches an arrow with her bare hooves from the mob* *she looks down and throws the arrow back* Come on! *flies the opposite direction*

Meanwhile back at camp..

Wheat: *paces around Tsura's caravan*
Cloud Spotter: Believe me, if you come with me, you WILL be safe! Just give me a chance!
Tsura: *groans* This will be the death of me. Come on then. *turns and flies toward Cloud Spotter*
Cloud Spotter: *leads* We'll be there in just one minute. I hope our time isn't over YET!
Tsura: What do you mean by time?! We're suppose to be in camp by now! Ponies will notice we're missing in any moment!
Catapult: Indeed. Mother's not stupid! she's gonna know something's not right if I won't return in time!
Wheat: *as she walks around the caravan, she spots Summer* *taking a deep breath, she walks to Summer* Summer, I must tell you something. It's about Tsura.
Cloud Spotter: Don't worry. We're here! *knocks at a door*
Ice Blaze: Who is it?
Cloud Spotter: It is me, Cloud Spotter, and I have some other ponies with me. We really need your help!
Ice Blaze: I thought you promised you would NEVER bring anypony here!
Cloud Spotter: Please, this one time!
Ice Blaze: *sigh, opens door* What do you need?
Cloud Spotter: We need to get to our camp. The ponies are getting crazy!
Ice Blaze: I can help you, but I will need one little favor...
Cloud Spotter: Anything!
Ice Blaze: Take me with you.. I have been alone for so long. I guess I can't...
Cloud Spotter: We accept! Just... Help us!
Ice Blaze: Okay, I guess my magic can handle all of you and me. Grab on.. And drink this *gets a potion* It will help you!
Cloud Spotter: I believe her! It sounds crazy, but her potions can help us! Drink it! *drinks the potion*
Tsura: *glares at the bottle* I don't drink any potions that aren't mine or my mothers'. Or even my brothers'! *grabs bottle and takes a deep breath* *drinks a sip of the potion and appears in the woods, not so far from camp. She looks around for her sack of luxury and finds it, giving a sigh of relief* Wait.. Where's Catapult.. *looks around*
Cloud Spotter: I think she (or he, I don't know the gender of Mirage's oc) didn't drink the potion.
Ice Blaze: Don't worry! My potions don't just kick you out of the world, or kill you. She is stuck between her (or his) thoughts, and will be soon transported to us. *At least, I hope so* But don't worry. If she (or he) makes the right decision, the decision to come to her mother or at least to us, she will be safe! If she doesn't I'll have to help her! But, I will try to send signals, and will guide her to the right way!
Tsura: We can't go back to camp, yet! We must stay here until Catapult appears!
Ice Blaze: I am aware of that! But your friend is a hard one! I have to deal with this myself!
Tsura: He is not my friend! And hurry!