My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 5221 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4151-4200 of 5221

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: Something doesn't seem right
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Tsura: *comes back with herbs wrapped in cloth* *hands it to the wolf and quietly observes him*
over a year ago BlondLionEzel said…
Wolfe: Thank you *Gives her 30,000 in coins* And what do you mean it doesn't seem right.
Longsword: Just that you received a letter from a queen who is dead
Wolfe: I haven't visited her in a few years. I've been taking care of my kingdom. But...why were you so worried that I came here?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: Well, I'm sorry to tell you, my dear, that it seems this letter is a forgery then, because the queen has been dead for over a decade.
Wolfe: But...*Sighs* My adopted mother...dead? No...*Holding back tears*
Tsura: *opens sack of coins and observes them closely* *puts coin back in sack and gives it to the wolf* I don't accept these.. Coins. *narrows eyes at wolf* You're in gypsy territory. And I know every single creature in here. But.. I've never seen a wolf that could talk.
Longsword: Still, we apologize for attacking you. We were mistake. We can't be too careful in this world
Wolfe: I live near the coast. I was born on the ocean...my biological mother died during childbirth and my father was killed by a Phoenix. The Queen raised my and taught me many things.
Wolfe: *Looks at Longsword* And I apologize for disturbing you.
Longsword: No need to apologize
Wolfe: Longsword....*Notices the rain begining to fall* Do you have a place I can stay.
Tsura: *raises eyebrow* How old are you?
Wolfe: I'm twenty. When I was ten, I was taken back to my kingdom.
Longsword: Of course. We have some tents you could sleep in
Wolfe: Thank you...
Tsura: You won't mind sleeping with other wolves, I hope.
Longsword: Think nothing of it. Just a way to apologize for out attack
Wolfe: I don't mind. Also, if you need a new base of operations, my kingdom is more than willing to give you one.
Longsword: Well, follow me and we'll get you a tent
Summer: Hmm... *stays silent but ponders over the conversation* (When something sounds too good to be true... it ain't)
Wolfe: Thank you.
*Later*
Tsura stares at the wolf and Longsword walking away, then turns to one of her wolves.

Tsura: Keep an eye on him. No playing games, okay?

The wolves nod and follow.

Tsura: *looks at Summer and laughs as she stares at her frizzy hair* I believe your mane looks wild under the rain, Goldilocks.
Longsword: (Stops at tent) HEre is your tent. I hope it is to your liking. Good day (Walks off) And Tsura, call off that wolf of your. I have been with plenty of spies to sense one
Wolfe: Thank you *Goes inside, Pulls out scented candles, lights them, and recites a prayer in an unknown language*
Summer: *tries to fix her mane, but the rain keeps messing it up again* *sighs* Water...
Wolfe: *Looks at the moon*
Messenger Owl: *Delivers a message to Wolfe*

Wolfe: *Reads it and holds back tears*
Longsword: (Walks back into tent and sirs down)
Wolfe: *Goes to Longsword* I'm joining your group.
Longsword: You mean, you'll join the rebellion
Wolfe: *Nods, and shows Longsword the letter he received*

(The letter talks about that an Equestrian Army attacked and destroyed his kingdom)
Longsword: Well, then (Extends hoof) Welcome
Wolfe: *Shakes his hoof*
Longsword: Glad to have you here
Wolfe: It is my honor to join you.

*That night*
(I got to go. I'll see you later)
(see ya)

Wolfe: *Sleeping with the other wolves*
Tsura walks over to the fireplace and begins cooking the fish she had brought as breakfast for everypony. She cuts slices of bread and cheese, placing them in a wood plate on a fallen trunk as the food center. She squeezes oranges into a glass jar. She ties her mane and flips the fish.
Wolfe: *Wakes up and sees Tsura*
Tsura: *continues flipping the fish as she stirs rice in a pot with beans*
Wolfe: *Goes back to sleep*
Tsura: *places fish on a long palm leaf* *she watches how gypsies dance around her Caravan, with a stallion singing and playing the bass in Romani* *she watches them dance together, forming a circle and clapping their hooves. All of them singing a song in Romani, most likely a prayer* *they are most likely singing a song to the moon, torches in their hooves with their faces painted*
Wolfe: *Gets back up and watches*
The mare gypsies do flips in the air, holding sticks on fire. Their faces painted blue and green. Colorful skirts and bandanas are to be visible. Golden coins hanging from their skirts.The dance is fast, as the gypsies clap their hooves, making music out of flutes and other wind instruments, including drums. The gypsy stallions continue singing, as they skip along a circle. The rest non-gypsy ponies sit and watch in amazement. The gypsies do tricks as they dance, stallions swallowing knives and mares swallowing fire. The gypsies continue dancing, doing cartwheels and flips in the air as they sing to the sky.
Wolfe: *Watching, whispers* Wow...
Summer: *sits alone in her tent with a dark expression and sometimes takes a sip of red wine from the glass beside her*
Wolfe: *Goes back to his tent and utters a prayer in an unknown language* Umi no kami wa watashi ni watashi no ōkoku o sukuu chikara o ataeru koto ga arimasu... (May the ocean god give me the power to save my kingdom...)