My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 5221 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5151-5200 of 5221

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(Sure, thing, Mirage)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
(Alrighty, thank you!)

Tsura: *coughs, and her breathing accelerates*

Suddenly, a sword goes through Cutlass' chest. The sword driven by Wheat.

(Of course! See you then! :3)
(........... Hello?)
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
( patience mate! I've got a lot on my plate right now. But I'm not working tomorrow, so I'll probably have the mental capacity to continue the RP.)
(Sorry. I just badly want to see what happens next :P)
Summer: Yes!!! They will collapse soon enough! Keep pressure on them!!! *unsheathes her swords and jumps right into the middle of the battle at the drawbridge, immediately starting to decimate the enemy forces with skillful blows* Ha ha ha ha! This is how we dealt with the enemy in the old days!
Royalty: (Running through the corridors)
Longsword: (Catches up to him, grabbing him and crashing through a door into the throne room)
Royalty: (Gets up) So, this is where it ends, does it
Longsword: So it seems
Royalty: Don't think I am simply a weak pathetic stallion. I am not going to lose to some filthy rebel like you
Longsword: (Unsheathes his sword)
Royalty: (Does the same)
Tsura: *quickly stands up and stares at Wheat, surprised*
Wheat: *grins and nods, galloping to the staircase, killing guards with arrows*

Tsura: *wipes blood off her lip and flares her wings, giving a mighty roar, piercing her sword into a guards' chest. She makes her way to the dungeon, skillfully slitting throats on her way down, holding two swords in each hoof, flying rapidly*
Longsword: (Swings his sword at Royalty, which is blocked by Royalty's sword)
Royalty: You'll have to do better then that, boy (Swings his sword at Longsword, which is blocked)
Summer: *plunges herself into the battle, she and a handful of rebels are slowly making their way up to the highest tower where Royalty is, but the guards resist vehemently, so the process is too slow and costs many lives. Summer's horn charges up with red magic as she summons upon a spell that allows her to connect to Tsura's mind* Tsura! Where are you? The guards are too organized, we can't hold out for long in a direct confrontation! The ponies are getting tired! We need those prisoners freed immediately to prevent the enemy from launching a counter attack!
Longsword: (Keeps fighting, but is getting more and more tired)
Royalty: (Still full of energy) I see you are losing strength (Grins) Good (Swings again, with Longsword barely blocking it)
(Got to go for now. See you later :P)
NocturnalMirage commented…
all right, see you soon! :3 over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
See ya! :3 over a year ago
Tsura: *slows down, and looks back; thinking Summer was following her. She then remembers Summer's a unicorn, and is using magic.* Right. *shakes head* I'm on that, Goldilocks. *she decides that instead of following the way with the stairs, she'd just nosedive her way down to the dungeon. Throwing herself off the stairs, her speed accelerates*
Summer: [/i] Understood. Just hurry![/i] *a guard is aiming a lade at her but she ducks, avoiding the blow then decapitates the guard with a quick counter attack*
Tsura: *lands perfectly on the ground, and is now surrounded by cells locked in chains.*

Soon, the prisoners stand up from the ground, and quickly rush to the bars, all staring at Tsura; Some surprised to see a gypsy.

Tsura: *takes off helmet, walking through the cells* *speaks in a strong, firm voice* All of you! Peasants, knights, nobles! Royalty has persecuted our people, and now he has declared war! Will he allow it?!

Soon, the prisoners shake their heads, cheering.

Tsura: That's what I thought! *raises her sword and swiftly cuts through the chains, holding the cells.*

Many prisoners stretch, making their way with swords that were hung in the wall. Pegasi flying toward the battle scene above, unicorns using their magic to appear along with earth ponies. From the battle scene, from anypony's sight, it is visible to see the prisoners rising from the dungeons, charging at the guards.

Meanwhile, Tsura continues snapping the chains with her sword, only one left in the end of the hall.
Summer: *fights with renewed strength as she sees the prisoners joining the battle. She's getting more and more blood drunk, even though parts of her armor are destroyed or damaged in the fight and her snow white fur is splattered not just with the blood of the enemy, but with her own as well, coming from numerous wounds, but she doesn't seem to care or notice them at all* Ha ha ha ha ha! Yes my children!!! Crush them! DESTROY THEM ALL!!! NOT EVEN ONE SOUL SHALL ESCAPE OUR WRATH!!! *she grabs the neck of the guard who's charging at her from behind and strangles him* Where. Is. Royalty?
Guard: *choking in Summer's tight grasp* I don't know!
Summer: Oh really? You're wearing a captain's armor. *her grasp around the stallion's neck becomes even stronger* Tell me where he is! Tell me now and I shall let you live!
Guard: in the North Tower! He's in the North Tower!
Summer: *a devilish grin expands on her face* Thank you. *horn charges up*
Guard: Wait! You sad you would let me.... aaaaahhh!!!
Summer: *her magic sets the guard on fire and soon he's nothing more than a pile of smoky bones and ashes* I lied. *she summons on the telepathy spell once more* Tsura, Wheat, Slingshot! I have located Royalty! Come to the North Tower at once! I cannot reach Longsword, but I sense he's in danger! He must have engaged a fight with Royalty already! Come! It is time to finish this once and for all! It is time to exact our terrible vengeance!!!
last edited over a year ago
Longsword: (Swings his sword into the air)
Royalty: (Smirks, then plunges his sword into his chest)
Longsword: (Falls onto his knees, with the sword still stuck there)
Royalty: This is the best the rebels had. Pathetic
Tsura: *feels Summer in her mind, but ignores her for a minute* I'll be right there! *glances at the last cell, with instantly familiar faces appear.*

The gypsies that she had sent earlier to investigate the meeting, and that have never came back, are tied up against the wall. Tsura immediately gasps, speaking in Romani with them. She breaks the chains and open the cell. She walks in, and is suddenly attacked by something, more likely someone.

Wheat: *immediately obeys Summer, heading to the north tower*

Tsura: *With her helmet on, she struggles in taking off the heavy weight on top of her*
???: *grunts as he holds Tsura's hooves above her head, holding a hook against her throat*
Slingshot: *busts through the ceiling, shortly after Wheat's arrival* He's here! the cause of all our suffering and pain! What are we waiting for? Let's tear him apart already!
Summer: Come on, Tsura, where are you?
Royalty: (Smirks, as Longsword lies on the floor, bleeding)
Longsword: (Gets right back up)
Royalty: What... no (Takes his sword out) Impossible
Longsword: (Grips his sword)
Royalty: No. No. I will not lose to a filthy rebel. This is my kingdom. I am its ruler. I am king here. (swings his sword)
Longsword: (Dodges it, turns behind Royalty, and shoves the sword through his chest)
Royalty: (Eyes widen, as the sword goes through his chest and is pulled out) ................... How?.................. (Falls onto the floor, with his crown rolling off of his head)
Longsword: (Falls to hi knees, still badly injured)

Tsura is completely hold down by this mysterious stallion. His hoof, replaced with a hook, is still on Tsura's neck. The stallion speaks, with a thick Spanish accent. Bright blue eyes, his whole face covered with a mask.

???: You're going to tell me what's happening up there, or we'll both know how to dissect a pony!
Tsura: *coughs, holding her breath* War, you dimwit! *glares at him with all anger, her voice deep and firm* You better let me go before I-
???: Before you what?!
Tsura: *surprisingly feels intimidated by this stallion, but keeps her face serious* Before I.. *headbutts the stallion, both causing them pain*

The stallion's mask falls, revealing his face. His appearance are identical as Tsura's. He has a dark golden coat, with crystal blue eyes as the ocean. Black hair, half shaved beard, along with a golden earring. He wears a dark red vest, covered by a black with golden buttons jacket. A bulky appearance, with eyeliner under his eyelids. It is immediately obvious he is a gypsy. A familiar one.

Tsura stares at the stallion in awe. The stallion rubs his forehead, aching in pain. She takes off her helmet, still taking a good look at the pony. Her eyes are wide open, in disbelief.

Tsura: You.. *tilts her head as she walks backwards*
???: *turns to look at Tsura, and is shocked by his view* Tsura.. *swallows*

Without even thinking, Tsura runs to the stallion and gives him a hug, squeezing him tightly.

Tsura: *rubs her cheek against her brothers' chest, but then she quickly opens her eyes.* How did you find me? We must go! *frees the tied up gypsies*
Tsura's Brother: *spreads his wings, still shocked in seeing her sister after 13 years* What's happening? I heard screaming and-
Tsura: War. War is happening.
Tsura's brother: Well we can escape! My ship is hidden down the lake.
Tsura: No! We must stay! I have friends here! Friends that actually like me.. Help me in this, brother!
Tsura's brother: *looks out the window and groans* Alright.. Just tell me what to do.
Tsura: Summer said we must head to the North Tower!
Tsura's brother: Who is this Summer you speak about? *flies through halls*
Tsura: *follows* She is- Well, will be the new queen of this place.
After a few minutes Tsura and her brother finally joins the others in front of the entrance of the tower.

Summer: There you are! *glances at Tsura's brother, quickly examining his appearance and raises a brow discretely* Where have you been? I was getting worried! We must go in at once!

Royalty: (Coughs up blood)
Longsword: (Stands above him)
Royalty: (Looks up) Your brother squealed like a pig when I killed him
Longsword: (Raises his sword and stabs Royalty in the chest, making him scream in pain)
Tsura: *takes out her sword* Then what are we waiting for? *perks her ears as she hears the screams of Royalty*
Tsura's brother: *takes a good look at Summer, and can instantly know it was her her sister was talking about*

Wheat: *swallows* Longsword is in there.. *a sad expression fills her face, although she tries to hide it* *raises her arrow attached to her bow, ready to shoot*
Longsword: (Walks out of the throne room, clutching the wound on his chest, then tosses Royalty's crown at Summer's feet) We...... are victorious (Falls don, with the pain still in his chest)
last edited over a year ago
Summer: Longsword! Hang in there my friend! You have done your part! Now it is our turn!
Longsword: (Keeps clutching his chest, barely staying alive)
Wheat: *grabs Longsword's back and tries to keep the wound from bleeding out. She searches for her supplies of medicine in her belt, but realizes it had fallen down in battle. She looks at the others for supplies, and looks at Tsura's brothers' belt. A bottle of whiskey. Without asking, she grabs it from him and pours it on the wound; causing a terrible pain to Longsword.*
Tsura's brother: He-
Tsura: *interrupts her brother in Romani, telling him to keep quiet*
Longsword: (Groans in pain)
Steel Sword: (Walks over) Longsword, are you okay
Longsword: I-I don't think so
Steel Sword: (Goes quiet, then uses as much magic as she can)
Summer: Wheat! Steel! Take care of him! *looks at Royalty who's crawling away on the floor* We shall finish this once and for all!
Royalty: Go ahead.... do it...... I'm dead anyway. A king without honor shouldn't be aloud to live
Steel Sword: (Keeps using her magic on him, seeing the wound heal, but, she grows weaker and weaker. Finally, she finishes healing him, but collapses)
Longsword: Steel, are you okay
Steel Sword: I'm fine... but.... I used all of my magic to heal you. I would never let my last relative die (Hugs him)
Longsword: (Hugs her back)
Summer: Ha ha ha! Indeed. *aims her sword at Royalty and speaks on a firm, formal fashion* King Royalty! On behalf of the ponies of Equestria, I hereby strip you of your title, remove you from the throne and sentence you to death for the crimes you have committed against ponykind! I wish I could promise you a swift demise, but alas... I believe my partners have other ideas!
Royalty: Well, do it. Just let me die with some honor
Slingshot: *suddenly makes a quick move and her blade pierces Royalty's stomach and hisses into his ears* You have lost your honor when you tried to murder my son! Painful isn't it? Now at least you know what it's like to be on the other end!
Summer: *the smell of Royalty's blood makes her blood drunk and her pupil dilate as she stabs her swords into Royalty's chest as well* And this is for my brother! You robbed the world of the kindest, most generous stallion! Now feel his blade in your flesh! *talks softly and questly on a soothing voice* Ssshhh.... don't die yet! it's not over! See those ponies over there? *points at Tsura, her brother and Wheat* You have wronged them as well! you have made them suffer! Now it is time for them to watch YOUR pain caused by THEIR hooves!
Royalty: (Eyes widen in complete pain as he clenches his teeth, trying not to scream)
Tsura: *leans toward Royalty and grins* I for one as I filly loved collecting things. I still do. You see, love, I have a weird obsession in certain things. *gives a wicked laugh* You have that certain thing. *skillfully swings her sword and chops off Royalty's horn. Blood splattering everywhere. Tsura picks up the horn and saves it in her bag* But I'll remember you. I'll have a memory of you on my neck.
Tsura's brother: *glares at Royalty* It's such a shame you had to steal what I loved the most. I'd do the same, but *laughs* What could a cold hearted stallion like you love? *his smile disappears, and glares at Royalty* I will tear the lungs out of your body. *looks at the fire place in the throne room, and places his hook in there for a while. He then comes back, the tip of his hook hot in flames. He pressures his hook on Royalty's chest, and quickly slits the right part of his chest*

Wheat: *looks at Royalty, all beaten up, barely alive. She leans to him and talks in a firm voice* I may be a peasant, but I am no cold hearted monster. You've put me through hell. *swallows* But I have mercy in ponies such as you. You'll pay what you've done in hell. *stands up and looks at him, then turns*
Royalty: (Screams in pain, slowly, but eventually, dies of blood loss)
Longsword: So, its finally over, isn't it
Summer: Almost. *takes the blade out of Royalty's chest and cuts his head off. Then she walks to the balcony, holding the "trophy" high, so everypony could see* FOLLOWERS OF ROYALTY! Your king is dead! There is no more reason for you to fight! Put down your weapons and surrender immediately! Yield and you shall face prosecution, but your lives will be spared! EQUESTRIA IS FREE AT LAST!
GuardS: (Drop all of there weapons and stop fighting)
Summer: *a satisfied grin appears on her face as she sees the guards surrender but it fades away quickly* I've been dreaming about this moment ever since the demise of my beloved brother... yet, I don't know what to do now...
Longsword: Well, you are the queen. You can do whatever you want
The gypsies, earth ponies, and prisoners soon begin to cheer. They all chant out Summer's name.

Crowd: All hail Queen Summer!

Tsura's brother: *picks up the golden crown and wipes off the last stain of blood on it* *He then unexpectedly flies above Summer and places it on her head* *He then whispers in her ear, with a soothing voice* Not so bad for a mare. I think you know exactly what to do, Queen Summer. *flies back to Tsura*
Longsword: (Grins, then walks out, with Steel following) Longsword, where are you going
Longsword: There is one last thing I need to do
Summer: *the confused mask drops from her face to make way for determination and strength. She puffs her chest out proudly and looks down on the cheering crowd below the balcony and speaks on a firm voice* At last, a unicorn rules the land once again and bestows the blessed peace upon ponykind! In order to strengthen and solidify our safety and equal rights to the benefit of all three tribes, we place our union upon a new base! From henceforth, the name is... FIRST... EQUESTRIAN... EMPIRE! The empire of order, equality and safety for all!!!
(Some time later)
Longsword: (At graveyard, he stands over three graves, on his knees) Mother. Father. Brother. Its finally over. The war has ended. You can finally rest. (Stays there for a moment)
Steel Sword: (Places her hoof on his shoulder, not saying a word)
Tsura: *smiles at Summer* *whispers* You'll be a great Queen, Angel. *She then looks at her brother* Now we can go. *turns around and walks* So Ragnar, tell me. How'd you find me?
Ragnar: Just followed the Wanted posters of my sister. *puts arm around her and walks with her until they reach the bottom of the staircase, heading their way to the exit.
Longsword: (Keeps still)
Steel Sword: (Stays by his side)
Summer: Thank... *turns around, but Tsura's no longer there.* you...
Slingshot: Each and every one of us have avenged our pain and the ones we lost!
Catapult: *flies in through the window* Mother! We have won!
Slingshot: Yes. We have.
Catapult: *looks around* Where's Tsura?
Summer: She left my dear... I thought she'll stay... but we can't force her to. She's a free spirit.
Catapult: Oh... *lowers head in deep sadness*
Slingshot: We helped you, Summer Pride! Let us go too! You gave us your word!
Summer: Yes... I did... the score is even... go with peace!
Slingshot: Thank you! *nods gently* Come on my son! It is time for us to put the sword down and live somewhere else in peace!
Catapult: *sighs in sorrow* Yes mother! Goodbye Summer Pride!
Summer: *gently smiles at them* Farewell, warriors! Perhaps we'll meet again some day...
Slingshot: *smirks* We wont. *flares her wings and flies out of the window, closely followed by her son*

Summer Pride, the new Queen of Equestria locks her eyes on the shrinking figures until they disappear on the horizon. Then she realizes how beautiful and breathtaking the sunrise is...

Summer: *sighs* A new day... and a new era has begun!

Epilogue

Six months later...

Summer Pride has taken over Equestria. The transition was swift but not without a fight. But her soldiers hunted down every remaining loyal follower of Royalty. The Queen's first act was to abolish the peasant class. Her laws granted every earth pony freedom and made all tries equal. She also prohibited the use of weapons to prevent a future war. Her troops collected and systematically destroyed all pistols and firearms. Only Longsword was allowed to keep his pistol. Summer created a new class of society: The Royal Guards. This warrior class was the only one who were allowed to hold weapons like swords, spears, arrows and daggers. Since everypony was equal, there was no place for a noble class. Some unicorns and pegasi found it hard to accept that. But Summer's laws punished every individual severely if they got caught abusing an earth pony in any way. Summer was a fierce ruler. Her dungeons quickly become infamous of their cruelty, but only the wicked had to fear her wrath. No crime could avoid her sharp green eyes. She was doing her best to be kind and remain close to the ponies, but she couldn't change certain things about herself. Her bursts of anger continued to bedevil her, such as her unpredictable powers. However, she learned from her past mistakes and became a better ruler. Equestria began to flourish under her strict reign and soon, the tension between the three tribes slowly settled down to make way for peace. Summer often caught herself roaming the large, Gothic hallways of Canterlot Castle at night, wondering if her brother Landslide would be proud of her or not...

Slingshot disappeared with her son Catapult, just like she said she would. Nopony knew where they went even though the Queen tried to track them down. The trained warrior, the leader of the Black Feather Squad has finally put the armor and the blade down and buried it in the back yard, along with her checkered past. She lived a humble, honest life in a monastery where she eventually saw the light. She even forgave her son for leaving her in secret after a few weeks. She tried to find him, but Catapult was as good at covering his tracks as herself. The only thing she regretted was not telling him how proud she was of him. She never told him that he was the best thing she's ever created and that she loved him very much. She only hoped her son was happy somewhere else...

Catapult tried to lived with his mother but the simple life was not meant for him. He wanted to be free from the shackles of his mother, Slingshot. He wanted to live on his own, without anypony telling him what to do. But the main reason why he couldn't stay put was something deeper... something more powerful, that motivated him. His love for Tsura Sly. He searched far and wide, high and low to find the mysterious, beautiful gypsy mare he loved. But to no avail. Catapult could never truly accept this loos and the sorrow began to consume him from the inside... He blended into the crowd, looking for Tsura in every face...

Longsword: (With Wheat, Meadow, and Steel Sword) Sister.... your leaving?
Steel Sword: I'm afraid so, brother. But, do not worry. Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever.
Longsword: Your right. I hope we meet again one day, sister
Steel Sword: (Hugs Longsword) Indeed, we will, brother (Breaks from the hug and walks off, without looking back)
Longsword: It's finally over, Wheat. All that's left is to find out what to do now
Wheat: *smiles as she looks at Longsword and Meadow* Yes.. Yes it is. And you kept your promise of staying alive. *kisses Longsword on the cheek*
Meadow: *sticks out tongue* Eww.. *climbs on Longsword's back*
Wheat: *giggles*

*** Epilogue ***

With Queen Summer's new rules, Wheat's family no longer lived in poor built farms. Wheat, Longsword, and Meadow lived in a big, wealthy house. Wheat's life as a peasant no longer existed. She now had a brave husband, and a lovable daughter. Meadow made many friends after the war, getting the education she needed. She was learning how to control magic in a school built by monks. Meanwhile with Wheat Roll, she became the Village's doctor. She learned many cures to many diseases. How to stitch up an injury, how to prevent infections. She also wrote scrolls about it, which later got printed with blocks by the monks, creating money for her family. Her relationship with her brothers also got better. They would no longer argue about stupid things as before. Wheat's life had completely changed from being a peasant, to a well known figure of medicine.

••••
Tsura's wishes had come true. She had the chance to see her mother once more, her cousins, her family.

The gypsies remained hidden in an isolated land near India. They're only friends who actually studied the same religion, were the Vikings. They'd defend the gypsies in needs. Around the world, gypsies were still hated. Blamed for being the Devil's workers. Blamed for their coat color. Blamed for their culture. Did Tsura care? Not at all. She was one of the protectors of the community, along with her brother. They'd travel across the seas, sometimes going on journeys with the Vikings. Tsura and few others were in charge of collecting money. Of course, as always, they stole. Her reputation as a thief never took a break. Wanted posters of her everywhere. But with her reputation of being a gypsy, Tsura was a dancer and a singer. While Ragnar was a storyteller and a musician. Tsura had already stolen gold from church, stolen from monasteries, even killed monks and popes. Yet, nopony had tried to stop her. As Tsura spent her days with her kind, she became more confident and wild, although she felt something was missing inside her.