My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 5221 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5101-5150 of 5221

over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Catapult: *looks down* Oh... it's a cat... *turns away* Now what did she say... trough the hallway but left or right? I can't remember!
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Tsura: *hisses in anger* Damn it! *leaps on Catapult's back and forces him to look left* That way!
Catapult: *wants to shoe her away but his hoof stops in mid air* Hmm... perhaps this cat knows the castle better than I do... it's looking to the left like if it knew where that hallway leads... Haha, oh Catapult, love have taken away your mind! You don't have time to think about such things!!! *flies to the left without even noticing it or the cat still on his back*
Tsura: *looks back and sees the Unicorns and Some Pegasi following them.* *she holds on tightly to Catapult's back as she looks around, trying to spot the room*
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (Keeps waiting, still holding Wheat's hoof in his)
Wheat: Summer.. I'm afraid twenty minutes have already passed..
Catapult: *flies rapidly from hallway to hallway* Come on, come on, where is it???

Summer: I am perfectly aware of that! Just give her five more minutes! After that, we attack. We don't have no choice. I sense royalty's magic reaching out to locate us. I won't be able to shield us from his vision for long. I just hope nothing bad happened to that crazy mare! Come on, Tsura, tick tack!
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
(Okay...oh,and i just realized that the three of you all have grey-ish icons as of now...heh.)
The ponies following Catapult and Tsura begin throwing arrows. Tsura quickly grabs Catapult's shield and cover them, struggling to keep ahold of it with her paws*

Tsura: *as they fly, they come across a wooden door with a silver doorknob* *she squeals, pulling on Catapults ears* Here! *points at the door*
Steel Sword: (Stays quiet, waiting for the drawbridge to open)
(Haha, yeah, we do! xD )

Catapult: Ow! *by Tsura's pull, he accidentally turns left and busts through the door and quickly looks around* Wow... the control room! *closes the door with rapid movements before the pursuers could reach him* Now where is that gear? Ah, there! *pulls the large wooden wheel with all his strength and it starts to turn slowly. painfully slow.*
Royalty: (Ah, the time has finally come)
Tsura with her small paws tries to help pulling, but it is no use. As the wheel continues to turn, the unicorns behind manage to break down the door with magic. Tsura instinctually tries grabbing a sword from the wall, but fails.

Tsura: *looks at Catapult, and decides to speak* You keep pulling! *glares at the guards with her cold eyes and grins* Cat bomb! *jumps on the unicorns' heads and begins slitting their cheeks and necks*

Wheat: *looks ahead* They're having trouble dropping the bridge!
Longsword: (Sees this) You may be right, Wheat (Sees struggle through small crack in the wall) Hold on, I have an idea (Takes out pistol and aims carefully) (Fires and the bullet goes through the crack and hits one of the unicorns)
Catapult: *eyes widen seeing Tsura fight in her cat form* I'd be surprised and shocked by this any other day... but I don't have time for that now!!! *grinds teeth and pulls the wheel even harder and the drawbridge is almost halfway down*

Summer: There! There's our sign! It is time to deploy the troops!
Royalty: There it is, Cutlass. Go have fun
Cutlass: (Growls, then picks up mace and begins walking out, slowly)
Tsura: *finishes off the last unicorn, with blood covering the white spots on her fur* *jumps on Catapult's back* We must go! Hurry! *continues to meow*
Catapult: *looks at the cat on his back more carefully, now that he's not in danger for an evanescent little moment* these eyes... I'd recognize this shade of blue in a million of others... but it can't be! *shakes head* No! What am I thinking! I must pull myself together! I've seen what happened to her! Nopony could survive that magic blast! *continues to pull the wheel and the drawbridge eventually comes down*
Longword: (Takes out his sword) Everypony, Charge!
Tsura: *tries to speak once again, softly scratching Catapult's neck and sighs*

More screams and footsteps are heard in the halls. This time, armed Pegasi invade the halls, making their way to the control room.
Royalty: (Walks behind Cutlass, who is killing rebels by smashing them with his mace) Yes, good work, Cutlass, keep it up
Catapult: *barricades himself in a small room that opens from the control room and unsheathes his sword* Well... I've never thought I'll die with a cat on my back... *sighs and prepares for the final battle* But if I'm going down, I'm going down fighting, taking as many with me as I can!

Summer: *holds Longsword back with a strange grin on her face* Wait! In chess, the pawns make the first move! *raises hoof and a line of fire emerges from the ground in front of the archers, so they can stick their arrows into the flames before firing them. Then she signals Slingshot*

Slingshot: *nods and turns to her squad* Archers! Open fire!
Royalty: (Reveals s a group of dead rebels) Good work, Cutlass. Now, come along, there is more rebels waiting outside
Cutlass: (Growls and walks slowly)
Wheat and other archers light the end of their arrows, pulling them back from the bow. They all aim at the enemies' army and castle.

Tsura: *glares at Catapult* A cat?! Oh I'll let you know that I am more than just a cat! *jumps on the end of a glass window, opening the curtains; spotting Summer and the army.

The Pegasi enter the room, giving orders to one another.

Pegasus: *glares at Catapult* You disgrace the name of being part of the Black Feather Squad! Get him! *turns and looks at Tsura* You must be her! You'll be great as Royalty's pet! Get that cat!
Tsura: *extends her claws and rasps a big circle in the window. She then takes out the circular form and kicks it at the guards. She signals Catapult to fly out.
Longsword: (Aims his pistol and fires, making sure to hit three guards with the same bullet)
Catapult: *stares at Tsura's cat form for a second* No.... it cannot be... *he then glares at the guards, comprehending what she's trying to suggest* You are the disgrace to the pegasus race, not me! Royalty's just using you all for his personal goals! I may be weak, but you are weaker! *He grabs Tsura and flies to the window rapidly. A guard stands in the way but Catapult quickly slits his throat without hesitation*
Wheat:!*looks ahead and spots Catapult* They're safe! Well.. He's safe. I don't see Tsura!

Right before Catapult is about to fly away, a guard snatches Tsura by the tail. He then holds her by her hind legs, hanging her in his hoof from meters down the castle.

Guard: Let us see if it's true that cats land on four paws! *purposely loses Tsura's grip* Oops. *aims sword at Catapult*

Tsura: *falls, trying to keep balance with her four legs, screaming*
Catapult: AAAARGH! You shall pay dearly for that! *with a sudden, unexpected move, he evades the strike of the guard, gets behind him and snaps his neck mercilessly, then goes into a nose dive to save Tsura. He flaps his wings as fast as he can, the distance between him and Tsura decreases with every second, so as the distance between them and the ground. Catapult snarls from the extreme physical extortion as he tries to gain more speed and he reaches out for Tsura, to grab her paw*
Tsura: *extends her paw and grabs ahold of Catapult's hoof. She then quickly climbs his armor and holds onto his back, trembling*
Longsword: (Keeps firing at the guards)
Catapult: Gotcha! *comes out of the nose dive and avoids the deadly impact with only a few feet. Then he flies back to the others*
Summer: You made it! Excellent job! Our preliminary forces are already began their attack and I will soon deploy our primary forces to launch a full scale attack... *raises a brow as she examines Catapult with instantly visible concern* But... where is Tsura?
Catapult: She... uh... sacrificed herself to save me... at least that's what I've seen...
Summer: No... no! *sniffs into the air instinctively* No... that is not correct... I can still sense her scent.
Catapult: Yes... it's what I've been trying to tell you... she's...
Summer: *sniffs into the air again, moving closer to Catapult* Silence! That Cat! What is it doing on your back?
Catapult: Well... um...
Summer: *sniffs the cat's fur* Oh... *she then bursts out in laughter*
Catapult: What?
Summer: I see what happened! I see that Royalty surrounded himself with inferior specimens. Weak amateurs! They are no match for my magic! *horn charges up as she mumbles a spell on an ancient language. Her red magical aura surrounds the cat form of Tsura and with a crimson flash, she turns back to normal*
Longsword: (Keeps firing at soldiers)
Tsura: *stands up from the ground, breathing heavily* *her neck down covered with others' blood* *she then flips her mane aside and laughs, still shaking* *she then gives a warm hug to Summer, then to Catapult* Th-Thank you..
Catapult: Oh my... *blushes* Deep down, I knew it was you! I didn't want to believe it... all my senses and my rational mind told me, it's not possible... but your eyes... when I looked into your eyes, I knew it was you!
Summer: *smiles for a moment as she sees Tsura hugging Catapult, then frowns* Love... ponykind's most powerful asset and weakest spot at the same time!
Wheat: Perhaps next time you'll consider wearing an armor.
Tsura: *lowers ears* I will. *looks at Summer* Yes, you are correct about that. But sometimes, just sometimes it's worth it. *puts on armor handed by Wheat* *then looks at Catapult and grins* I'm more than just a cat, just wanted you to know. *winks and takes out sword*
Longsword: (Along with the archers, finishes off the last of the soldiers) That's all of them. Everypony, get inside
Catapult: *looks at Tsura with instantly visible signs of care and love* I know... I've always known you're something special...
Summer: Excuse me! Sorry for interrupting your cheesy time, but we have a war to win!
Royalty: (At the entrance) There they are, Cutlass. Go and enjoy yourself (Royalty walks off)
Cutlass: (Growls, and walks toward the rebels)
Tsura: *smiles while raising her sword in the air, staring at everypony* *she talks as a commander would* FOR EQUESTRIA, AND FOR SUMMER! *swings sword in the air*

The gypsies and other cheer, marching forward to the castle.

Guards from the castle begin shooting arrows from above.

Tsura: WALL!

Soon, the army form the wall as practiced earlier with shields, still moving forward.
Cutlass: (Walks toward the rebels)
Soldier: (Runs off) Their too powerful. We need to evacuate into the castle and-
Cutlass: (Punches the soldier onto the ground and the crushes his head with the mace)
last edited over a year ago
Summer: *a somewhat devilish grin expands on her face as she looks at Longsword* Now! Go now! *unsheathes her brother's swords* FREE PONIES OF EQUESTRIA! MARCH WITH ME INTO ETERNAL GLORY!!! ATTACK!!!
Longsword: (Nods and rushes at the door)
Cutlass: (Prepares his mace, while giving a bloodlust roar)
Tsura: *nods at Summer* CHARGE!!!

Soon, the massacre begins. Blood puddles everywhere, the sound of swords clashing into one another. The animals that Tsura had ordered, biting off the flesh of guards. Summer's army gets ahold of passing through the drawbridge, killing quarters of guards, soon entering the castle.

Tsura: *calls one of the gypsies to join her into setting free the prisoners* *swings her sword and stabs a Pegasus heading towards her*

They both fly off, through the hall downstairs, defeating the guards.
Cutlass: (Grabs Tsura as she is flying and throws her hard on the ground, with his mace swung at her)
Tsura: *swings her sword beneath Cutlass' hooves and throws him to the ground, twisting his wings*
Summer: *hops on a rock that's above the ground level and cranes her neck, watching the battle* Ha ha ha ha ha! Yes! Scratch their eyes out!!! Break their jaws!!! Do what you have to, ha ha ha ha!!!
Cutlass: (Uses his steel boots and kicks Tsura hard in the knee, trying to break it)
Tsura: *shrieks in pain as she gets ahold of Cutlass' mace and smashes it in his shoulder*
Gypsy: *helps Tsura up*
(It's okay to kill Cutlass here if you want)
Cutlass: (Knock the other gypsy aside and keep Tsura down with his foot by her neck, and raises the mace above her head)
Summer: *observes the battle with her sharp eyes and organizes the movement of the troops* Slingshot! concentrate fire on the East Tower! We must break their resistance!!!

(I gtg, could you guys wait for me until we continue the final battle, please?)