My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 5221 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5051-5100 of 5221

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (Gives joyous scream, along with the others)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
The ponies cheer louder than ever before, staying as a group. The earth ponies march together, following Summer. While Tsura, flies in the air above the crowd, keeping watch and staying with the group.
Royalty: (Sits with other members of the society) Gentlemen, it is time we start our meeting
Member: Indeed. You see, you have sent countless soldiers to their deaths without thinking of any necessary strategies.
Royalty: I did what I had to do for the kingdom. They died honorable deaths
Member: They died either way, by your orders. Your plans have thrown us into a civil war, Royalty. Such childish behavior will not be tolerated
Royalty: If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were going against my rules
Member: I think I speak for everyone here when I say your rules are more like demands (Other members nod in agreement)
Royalty: I see. Then I am afraid I have nothing left to say.... Cutlass, if you will (A large pony wearing black armor walks in) Ah, there you are. Please, show them out......... by Royalty's rule
Cutlass: (Takes out his mace and runs at the members with it)
Wheat:*marching beside Longsword* Are you ready for this?
Longsword: Of course. Are you?
Wheat: *shakes head* I don't know.. Who knows what'll happen.. *swallows and sighs* Just please, stay alive.
Longsword: Of course, Wheat. Just promise me you'll do the same
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Slingshot: *flies in circles, doing recon with Catapult and passes by Wheat and Longsword* Will and determination what wins a fight, even after your muscles used up the last of your reserves. And we have a common goal, which unites all of us, even though we come from entirely different words. Everypony wants a piece of Royalty! Just keep that in mind and focus on it! Then you shall see another day! *flies ahead*
Longsword: She makes a good point, she does
Wheat: *looks up and nods* *while the others cheer, she looks at Longsword* Do you think Meadow will be alright with Autumn?

Tsura: *flies beside Summer* I'll go check ahead for any traps or danger. *nods and flies forward*
Longsword: I hope so. (I really do)
Summer: All right, but be careful! I don't want anything bad happen to you!
Tsura: *perks ears and grins* I'm sorry, what? Couldn't hear you.
Summer: You are important... for all of us... for me... I'm not gonna say it again.
Tsura: *leans at Summer perking her ears* Hmm..?
Summer: You heard me! *gently slaps Tsura on the shoulder and grins* Stop fishing for compliments!
Tsura: *quietly laughs* Just wanted to make sure. *spreads wings and flies ahead*
The ponies march for several hours together. Tsura, Slingshot and Catapult are always flying ahead, scouting the area. They don't speak to each other, but their warrior instincts assume control and they work together perfectly without saying a word. Everypony's quiet, each individual is contemplating about the events to come and preparing their souls for the battle. After a while, Slingshot lands beside Longsword, Wheat and Summer, soon followed by Tsura and Catapult.

Slingshot: We have arrived! Behold! *points to the right where the silhouette of some towers are visible in the mist
The ponies march for several hours together. Tsura, Slingshot and Catapult are always flying ahead, s
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
(O_O like WOW you guys have gotten really really far! seems like i have a lot t learn once a sequel of this RP happens...geez,if only there wasn't a whole week blackout back then...or so as i remembered,but even if i was still in this,i now have 3 times more requirements in school than ever since the whole 2 weeks of school,we were excused to make our School Paper and since i'm one of the Editors...yep. but anyways like is this going to go for until 500 pages or what?)
(haha, no, it's gonna end soon. this is the final battle. and don't worry, we'll fill you in for the details you missed when the sequel starts. I hope you can be a part of it, despite your duties at school though. :)
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
(Of course, i think its the only actual thing i could do here now that i'm not that active here as before :P anyways, are the new "players" going to be ancestors of the ones here? i mean,like if i used some character here then should the one i use in the sequel related to him/her?)
Tsura: I'll get down the drawbridge, just give me time. You guys stay here, where the army isn't so visible to the castle. As soon as the drawbridge falls, do not hesitate. Invade this castle and no mercy! *spreads wings* And if I'm not back in twenty, something's gone wrong. Send another one to open it. *elevates her body*
Longsword: Good luck, Tsura
(Nah, oyu may use any character you like, Alinah, They don't have to be related. The sequel is going to take place only a few years after the events of this RP, so it is up to you how you use your OCs.)

Summer: Agreed. I shall personally lead the attack force here. But take Slingshot and Catapult with you! They are trained warriors as well. I know your... relationship with them is considerably less than good, but you might encounter difficulties!
Royalty: (Walks through the corridors, only to see the rebels with his alicorn magic) Huh, so they are finally here. I hope they are prepared for whats to come then
Tsura: *stares at the ground* ..Fine. But I shall only take one. Either Slingshot or Catapult. I can't be caring for two fillies in war. *glares at them* But if anything happens to one, I'm not responsible for their death. Nor funeral. *rapidly flies from the discussion group to the castle, keeping low her visibility to Royalty.
Royalty: (Senses Tsura) Ah, Tsura. I may not see you, but I can sense you. What a foolish mare, you are, to join the rebels
Catapult: *sees Tsura flying toward the castle after hearing the conversation and he flies after her without hesitation*
Slingshot: Foolish child! Come back here! *flares her wings but she's interrupted by Summer*
Summer: No! I need you here! You shall be in command of the archers.
Slingshot: You're not my superior, you don't get to boss me around, unicorn!
Summer: *her eyes begin to glow and her voice approaches the regions of the Royal Canterlot Voice* I am in charge here!!! There is no room for a power struggle right now! You knew what you were signing up for! You want a piece of Royalty?! THEN DO AS I COMMAND OR SUFFER MY UNENDING WRATH!
Slingshot: *takes a step back and narrows her eyes* Fine. For now... *flies to the archers to take charge*
Summer: Good. *turns around to face the troops* Now brace yourselves!!! Once that drawbridge is down, unleash hell!!!
Longsword: (Tightly grips his sword that is in his clasp)
Tsura: *flying, she takes a glance behind her, spotting Catapult* *groans* They'll might as well blame me if he's dead. *slows down for Catapult to catch up* Wasn't smart of you to come along.
Catapult: Summer said either my mother or me should go with you. I thought you'd be happier to see me, than my mom. Besides, I'm not going to let you do this alone!
Tsura: Happier to see you than her? Yeah, let's go with that. *arrives in the corner of a window, leaning her body against the bricks* Passing this window we'll appear in the Castles' library, from there, we pass the hall of rooms full of unicorns. From there, we go straight down where the Pegasus are, and we'll find the room with the controls of the bridge. *takes out sword*
Catapult: Got it! *unsheathes his sword as well* Lead the way, I'll cover your back!
Longsword: (Looks over at Wheat) Wheat, promise me you'll be safe
Tsura: Right. I guess I've got yours then. *takes a deep breath, and pulls the curtains aside, sliding through the window, and landing on the cold ground* *looks up* Coast is clear! *carefully walks around the room, examining every corner. She then heads to the doors.* Come on!

Wheat: *nods* I promise.
last edited over a year ago
Catapult: *follows Tsura, carefully examining the premises, looking for any signs of danger* Wow... this place is... lavish... mother could barely afford a small apartment from her payment...
Longsword: (Grips his hoof onto Wheats, without saying anything)
Tsura: Royalty raised the price in taxes. Even with that, he wouldn't give a single coin to the guards. But he warned them, saying if one guard was guilty of treason, he'd kill them. *slowly opens door and sticks her head out; nopony in sight* *walks out*

Wheat: *smiles at Longsword, then looks at Summer* Summer, how much time shall we give them?
Royalty: (Walks into the boardroom, with the corpses of the other members on the floor, with Cutlass standing there) Cutlass, are you prepared to fight off a few rebellious insects
Cutlass: (Nods)
Royalty: Excellent
Catapult: I can see where all that money went. *frowns and follows Tsura*

Summer: Patience, my dear! Tsura said at least twenty minutes. I trust her. She'll get the job done, I am sure of that!
Wheat: You're right in that.. She does do the dirty work in every problem.

Suddenly, many footsteps are heard from a small distance between Tsura and Catapult. Laughter and talking filled the silence. One of the door in the end of the hallway opens, with eight unicorn stallions behind it. The sixteen eyes all are on Tsura and Catapult.

Unicorn: THIEVES! SEIZE THEM!

All the unicorns aim their horns. They begin shooting magic.

Tsura: *slices sword in the air, blocking some magic*
Royalty: (Hears shouting) That must be them.
Cutlass: (Grabs mace and begins to walk out, but Royalty stops him)
Royalty: Now, Cutlass. Lets not be too hasty. Lets wait until the others join
Summer: I have in her. She's eccentric and sometimes hard to put up with, but I trust her.

Catapult: Curses! *flares his wings and flies around the room, using his sword and armor, which deflects the magic beams fired at him back at the unicorns* We're making too much noise!
Tsura: *tries to move, but the magic blocks her sword* I'll take care of them! You go look for the room and drop the Drawbridge! We don't have much time!
Catapult: Stay away from her!!! *attacks the unicorn that's holding Tsura* I'm not gonna leave you behind!
Tsura: I'll be right behind you, I promise! But you must go before Royalty comes!

One of the youngest unicorns beside the door aims his horn at Catapult's unprotected area, the neck. Tsura finishes off another unicorn and looks up, glaring at the young one. She looks for her sword, but realizes it would be too late. Instead, as the magic rushes through the air, she jumps on Catapult and throws him to the ground. The beam hits Tsura on the back, and she suddenly disappears, only her clothes left on the floor.
Catapult: What the??? Nooo! What did you do to her??! *fights the unicorns with great anger and fierceness, but there are too many for a lone warrior. His rational mind assumes control, so he flees the room, flying rapidly through the hallways looking for the control room of the drawbridge*
Beneath the clothes, two black fluffy ears emerge. A small black figure with bright blue eyes jumps out of the clothing, landing on its four paws. She looks around, her whiskers tingling. A drop of white fur on the end of its tail. She looks up, and sees few unicorns left, all staring at her.

Unicorn: You idiot! You didn't do it correctly! Finish-

Before the unicorn could end his sentence, the black figure raises it's claw and slit his throat.
She scurries through the hall, meowing. Trying to talk in English, but failing.

Tsura: Catapult! *jumps on drawers*
Catapult: *stops for a moment* What is that strange noise?
Tsura: *passes by mirror and looks at her reflection, then squeals* Oh dear.. I need Summer to fix this.. *looks around and sees Catapult's shadow* Catapult! *prances off table and sprints to the shadow until finding Catapult* *Forgetting she can't speak, she talks anyways* Catapult! Hurry! The unicorns are coming! The room is to the left!