My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 3376 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 3376

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Claymore: (Holds the scythe between him and the bullet and slices the bullet in half) You godforsaken idiots.GET OUT OF MY WAY (Swings his arm and hits Astral in the side, throwing him out of the way, then swings his scythe at Longsword again)
Longsword: (Blocks the attack)
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
(Won't the bullet explode or something...? Meh,guess not. *shrugs*)

Astral: *groans as he gets up then he shoots his hoof holding th scythe,his neck and eyes*
Claymore: (Spins his scythe around and reflects the bullets) Fine then, if you want to annoy me like a pathetic insect (Grabs Astral by the throat) Then you can die like one (Begins to drain the life out of Astral)
Astral: *gets holy knife that Tsura gave him out then stabs him in the neck repeatedly* Longsword! Do something!
Claymore: (Keeps dodging the strikes) Its no use. Say good bye to your pitiful li- (Longsword Stabs Claymore through the chest with his holy sword)
Claymore: (Drops Astral, then falls to the ground, groaning in pain)
(Oh c'mon! How the hay could he dodge them when he's holding Astral with a foreleg that's just not that long! *pouts*...come to think of it,how could he grab him by his throat without fingers?)

Astral: *coughs* arrgg....*levitates knife then pierces it through his heart*
(After his old scythe broke, which held his dark magic, he became faster and stronger. Also, it's MLP logic, its not supposed to make sense :P)

Longsword: Are you okay, Astral
Astral: i'm...fine...*levitates guns and returns them to their holsters* i may have to enchant these like you and Tsura did...*takes knife and examines it,then he returns it to his belt* anyways...back to thw topic in question...why did you suddenly got around after just healing from your injuries and to top it all off...going alone? I know you're older than me,but i could well say that its crucial time right now and we can't afford t lose any more ponies...also who was that other shady pony just now?

(Lagging!)
alinah_09 commented…
(also its already late so...im gonna sleep...) over a year ago
Longsword: I don't know who that pony is, but I came back here to find my sister. She wasn't at the camp. And there is not a chance in hell I'm gonna let her die
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
???:*teleports next to them*my knife please...
Longsword: (Hands him his knife)
??? : takes it and puts down his hood revealing his face, he has a white coat, he has a purple mane and tail and one purple eye, the other is red* the names Eridan Vvi Equestria
last edited over a year ago
Longsword: How did you manage to survive out here. The undead attack could have easily killed anyone
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Meanwhile back at the cave, the two twins were organizing the citizens for when they arrive at the stronghold.

Tsura: Ragnar, I think you must follow them. Astral and Longsword might be in trouble.
Ragnar: *sigh and flares his wings* Very well. *looks at Summer* Begin the voyage to the stronghold. I'll go look for them. You will not stop me, deary. *flies out the cave*
Tsura: He's right.. We must go. I'll go ahead, and search for any house. How does this stronghold look like?
Steel Sword: (Runs out of her hiding spot and hugs Longsword)
Longsword: (Hugs her back) Oh thank goodness your safe, Steel
EV:wwell no one can beat the vverry best of the sea dwwellers
Longsword: (To Eridan) Well, we have a whole town of people in the mountains heading to a stronghold. You can come and join us if you'd wish
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: Agreed. But you will find the stronghold easily. It is built on the side of that mountain over there... *points to the North*
EV:ok then... Landwweller
Longsword: Okay then. And I'm Longsword, in case you were wondering
Steel Sword: (Nods her head) I am his younger sister, Steel Sword
EV:so wwho's this?*walks over to astral and winks*evver wwanted to fill a pail wwith royalty?
Steel Sword: (So's he's a flirtatious type, I see)
Longsword: We can't talk now, we got to get to the camp as soon as possible
EV:b but...ok... So wwhere am i?
Longsword: This is Equestria. As you can see, it isn't in the best of shape at the moment. We are being attacked by an unknown force. The entire town has already fled, and we need to join them
E :my other half is from here,i come from alternia
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Tsura: *observes Summer closely, then spreads her wings* Fine. Let's get going. I can assure you my brother will bring back the two ponies, alive.

The gypsy rises in the air with her coat and soon leads the ponies up the mountains.

Meanwhile the other twin gypsy arrives at the current scene.

Ragnar: What is this?! Longsword what the bloody hell is wrong with you?! We are leaving!! *looks at Astral, then at the new pony* Who's this dolt?!
EV:a pony better than you! Im kiddin maam
Longsword: I had to save Steel. I'm not letting my sister get killed. You'd do the same
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: All right everypony! Gather your belongings and let's get going! We shall reach the safety of my stronghold within a few hours!

Meanwhile...

The lone stallion leaves the abandoned village and heads to the North. Despite his bulky appearance, his pace is fast and his moves are somewhat dainty, like if his firm hooves are not touching the ground as he crosses the landscape. After a few hours, he arrives at his destination; a tall monastery in the mountains, located at a remote part of Equestria. He knocks on the door and greets the monk with the secret hoofshake of their order. This gesture grants him immediate access and the head of the monastery comes out to welcome him. After a short, straightforward discussion, the headmaster leads him to another monk, who's doing some gardening.

???: Hmm... interesting. I never would have thought you'd be the gardener type, Slingshot.

The monk pauses for a bit and removes her brown hood, revealing she's a mare with magenta eyes, bright yellow coat and a mane green as the grass in the autumn.
Mare: Slingshot... yes, that used to be my name. But I've left my sinful past behind a long time ago.
???: I know.
Slingshot: You don't know anything!
???: I know you were a high ranking officer of the elite Black Feather Squad. I know you turned on your master, King Royalty and fought with the earth ponies for their freedom.
Slingshot: Whoever you are, you don't have the right to... *suddenly turns around to face the stallion but freezes in shock and awe once she recognizes him* NO! IT CAN'T BE! I watched your death with my own eyes!
???: Indeed you have. My soul escaped my chest on the battlefield that day and merged with the infinite energy of the Creator herself. But She sent me back!
Slingshot: Be gone, foul apparition!
???: I'm not an apparition, Slingshot! I am Landslide, Queen Summer Pride's brother! I was sent back here by the Creator! And now Her call is upon you as well! She calls you in arms!
Slingshot: Absolutely not! I made a covenant not to wield any instruments of taking a life!
Landslide: I know what I ask is difficult for you! But you stood up to defend the innocent once! Now you must do it again!
Slingshot: No!!! You come here and ask me to kill again?! How dare you to request something like that?!
Landslide: It's the Creator's request... not mine. We are both her humble servants after all!
Slingshot: I... can't... I...
Landslide: I beg you to trust me! As I once trusted you! We have fought side by side in the past! But now the force of ultimate evil is threatening to consume Equestria and if we don't stop it, all of the Light will be swallowed by this force!
Slingshot: *hesitates for a while* Very well. I shall do what you ask of me. Under one condition...
Landslide: You do not even have to say it out loud... your son... I know where we can find him...
Jade_23 commented…
Dun.. Dun.. DUN!!!! (sorry :p) over a year ago
Longsword: Okay, everyone, lets get going. We need to hurry, though
EV:so steel, evver heard about Fire Vvi Equestria?
Steel Sword: Yes... why?
EV:its nothin' jus' checkin'
Steel Sword: Oh, okay. But, why did you come to Equestria for
EV:*looks angered* I nevver wwanted to be here
Steel Sword: Oh, sorry. I didn't know
EV:wwell dont let my anger make you discomfortable, so how much sweeps are you?
Steel Sword: What?
Ev: fuck I forgot, wwell 1 swweep is twwo equestrian years
Steel Sword: I don't understand
I am six and a halvve swweeps old, therefore I am thirteen
Steel Sword: Oh.. Well, I am twenty
Ev:... Youre just younger than that bastard... That fuckin landwweling bastard
Steel Sword: What do you mean?
EV:its nothin' *blushes because he said that all out loud*
Steel Sword: You know your red, right
EV: no im fuckin' NOT! Youre red!
Steel Sword: If you say so
EV:*acta different* hey im sorry... Im just... I hate the colour red... Its his colour
Steel Sword: It's fine. I understand