My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 3376 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 3376

over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: *closes eyes and focuses, her face beginning to distorts from the mental extortion* She's far... very far...
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Steel: (Thinks real hard)
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Astral: *suddenly comes out of the room and sees them* My Queen-uhh..um...you seem to be busy, but i think you already felt it...danger,for all of us...and it all started in sandy ruins...with a being craving for power...
Summer: *opens her eyes* Sandy ruins? Where?
Longsword: (Listens carefully)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *as she takes steps back, she crashes into her two kids* I told both of you to run!
Meadow: I'm not leaving you! *tears swell in her eyes* I've already lost my first family. I don't want to lose my second!
Wheat: *gathers her two kids close to her* I am so sorry you two are having to deal with this. The worse is about to come.. We're gonna die.. We have no weapons, we have no communication to Equestria! *turns back and realizes they are surrounded by the dead* *sigh*I'll go distract them. While they eat me alive or do whatever they want with me, both of you run for your lives! *kisses both of them in the cheeks*
Meadow: Mom.. Please don't!
Wheat: I don't want to.. Especially because I'd be killing not only myself, but another member of the family.. *grabs stick* I'll signal you when to run. *gives a faint smile at her kids*

Wheat looks back and walks toward the dead, leading them the opposite way. One grabs ahold of her leg. Meadow soon starts crying, but begins to back up. Unexpectedly, rage fills her eyes. She closes her eyes and charges up her horn. With a spark, she generates a force-field, where Wheat and her brother are in.

Wheat: *looks back and sighs of relief* What are you doing?
Meadow: I have no idea, but I think it'll help!
Wheat: Well whatever it is, *smiles* Keep it up! *runs along the force-field's inner surface, propelling the sphere at a high speed, blocking the dead's entrance.

Tsura: I feel.. I can feel fear, yet pride in her body. But also pain.. I think I can communicate with her, but it might not work!
Steel Sword: I can sense it... I could use this amulet to teleport anyone to there location for a brief moment. But, it is long enough to save them. However, I can only send one person
Longsword: (Takes out his pistol, that he brought from the home) I'll go. It is only fair
Steel Sword: (To the others) Are their any objections
Summer: There's no time to waste, do it! I sense the cold breath of death on the back of my head! Their lives are in serious danger! We need to know where they are!

The forcefield Meadow created keeps the dead away, but it appears it's also driving them more veracious and intensifies their blood lust. They attack the forcefield, smashing their heads and hooves against it mindlessly, drooling, gurgling and growling...
Steel Sword: Okay then. Please, hurry, brother
Longsword: I will (Disappears)

Longsword: (Finds himself in a deserted wasteland, behind a group of things, and he looks over to see what they are attacking, then his eyes widen) Wheat! Meadow! Toy Sword! (Takes his aim, and fires at the things, hitting one in the head) Leave them alone, you ungodly abominations of Hell
Wheat: *puts pressure on her wounds, but falls on the ground until the pain is unbearable* I.. I can't move.. *looks up to see Longsword* Longswo- *her face turns pale and her eyes drift backwards*
Meadow: *sweat trickles down her forehead, as she silently whimpers in pain from all the power she is using. All the smashing from the dead begins hurting her head* Stay with me Mom! *looks at Longsword* Dad.. get us out of.. *suddenly, the forcefield breaks and Meadow falls to the ground*
Longsword: (Rushes through the monsters, and he runs over to the others, still shooting them) Grab my hand (Uses one hoof to reach out) All of you, grab holed of my hoof, and don't let go
Toy Sword: (Frightened, but grabs Longsword's hoof)
Summer: What's going on? We must bring them back now!!!

The dead approach the ponies, the distance between them decreases with every second as the circle gets smaller and smaller. Longsword manages to kill a few of them but he runs out of bullets...
Wheat: *breathing heavily for air, her eyes drifting, she grabs ahold of Longsword's hoof* *she then weakly turns left, and sees Meadow on the ground with her eyes closed.* no no no..*tears swell in her eyes as she grabs Meadow by the hoof and whispers* Hurry Longsword...
Longsword: (Damn) Everyone. Grab on. Now
Summer: Argh! Too much time has already been wasted! *suddenly grabs Steel's hoof and her horn charges up , letting her magic flow through Steel and unite with her magic as she performs the teleportation spell*

The dead are closing in, they are only a few inches away from the ponies when they suddenly vanish from there with a red flash, only to reappear in Canterlot Castle a second later...
Longsword: (Grabs hold of Meadow, keeping a tight grip on everyone, then suddenly, they all disappear, and appear in the castle)
Steel Sword: (Falls to her knees, exhausted) Oh, thank the gods it worked
Wheat lies on the ground as if dead. The earth pony's blood fills the floor, and the bruises from her forehead gets worse. Her skin is very pale, and the burns in her thigh and shoulder strangely was spreading.

Meadow is on the floor unconscious, but her face is full of scars from the blast she had made.
last edited over a year ago
Summer: *drops all forms of royal etiquette and runs to Wheat and the others* Oh by the Creator! *checks their pulses* They are alive! But Wheat's lost a lot of blood! We must get them to the infirmary at once!
Toy Sword: (While only suffering minor injuries physically, he is still horribly shocked as to what he had seen)
Longsword: (Nods in agreement with Summer)
Morning Star: (Rushes in as fast as he can) My Queen.
Tsura: We don't have time! Call the medics! Tell them to come here! If we move her, she'll lose even more blood! *takes off her blouse and ties it around Wheat's leg* Give me your shirt, we need to do this quick!
Ragnar: *takes off his white shirt and hands it to Tsura, which she rips in two and covers up more injuries*

Wheat suddenly enters in shock. She begins to shake, filling her right hoof with her own blood. What she does next, is unbelievable. She begins drawing on the floor as she enters in a seizure. After a few seconds of tracing, she finishes and stops moving. The words of blood are written in big. "Eye of Anubis"
Longsword: (Not caring about the writing) Wheat!
Steel Sword: (Reads the words, then falls back, gasping in horror, until she falls to her knees) It- It's worse than I could ever imagine
Summer: *gazes at the words on the marble floor in shock and disbelief then she suddenly shouts* STOP! Hold it right there! do not touch her! Wheat has been tainted by an ancient dark magic! If you close the wound now, it will eat her up from the inside and kill her! I need to remove it first!
Longsword: What? How do we get rid of it
Morning Star: (Waits anticly to explain the events he witnessed to Summer, as he begins to have sweat come from his forehead)
Tsura: Well then.. She owes me a new shirt. *takes off the "bandages" she'd use to prevent further bleeding*

Meadow: *slowly opens her eyes, with a tremendous pain in her head* *looks to her right and gasps, seeing her mother* *she quickly crawls to her* Mom.. Wake up.. *looks at the words printed on the floor* She knew this was going to happen.. That's why she wanted it.. That son of a..
Tsura: Hey! There's a kid here.
Longsword: Quick, get it put of her
Steel Sword: Now, we need to use as much magic as we can, Summer. Understand
Summer: Enough! Do not dare to lecture me on ancient magic Steel! I know exactly what I'm doing! *kneels down and gently places her arm under Meadow's head, lifting it up a bit. Her horn is already encased in the crimson aura of her magic as she begins to chant on an ancient language, very similar to the one Shifter was speaking earlier. Wheat suddenly has a seizure* HOLD HER DOWN!!!
Steel Sword: (Holds her down as best as she can, using the magic in her amulet to help Summer with the procedure, chanting along with her quietly)
Ragnar: *grabs Wheat by her head, and keeps her down* You know, I wouldn't mind you hurrying up a little, love.
Longsword: (Holds Wheat down as well, trying not to be too worried)
Summer: Silence!!! *switches back to the ancient language and leans close to Wheat's muzzle. When she's only a few inches away from her, she opens her mouth and a dark, hazy material comes out of Wheat's mouth and enter's Summer's. She literary suck the dark magic out then recoils, coughing violently*
Morning Star: (Rushes to Summer) My Queen. Are you alright
Summer: *coughs and trembles for a while and her breath is visible for a few seconds, like if it was extremely cold* Yes... thank you... my Inner Spark neutralized it... Now stabilize Wheat!
Morning Star: Yes, but, My Queen, we have terrible news that occurred during our search
Summer: *sighs resignedly since the ritual exhausted her strength* What news?
Wheat: *gasps for air, leaning her body up, looking at everypony, paranoid* *she then sees Meadow and hugs her, along with Toy Sword and Longsword* Oh, thank goodness.. All of you are safe! *gasps* Where is that horrid demon?!
Morning Star: Well, we saw this one girl, she looked real suspicious, so, we went to talk with her, but, before we knew it, she vanished. But, that's not all. She just didn't vanish, At least five of these.... things came. They then attacked us. So, we did what we could and defended ourselves, but, these were not at all normal. They're fighting style was that of a maniac given a sword. If we stabbed them, they just kept coming. They killed two guards before we were able to defeat them. Its no doubt they had something to do with the kidnappings. I am sure of it, My Queen
Summer: I see. I know now what we are dealing with. I shall explain later. But in the mean time, triple the patrols in the city and double the guards in the Castle... Right now, my place is with my friends.
Longsword: Wheat (Hugs her) Don't worry about it. Your safe (Hugs Meadow and Toy Sword as well) You're all safe. I'm so glad (Can't help but let tears fall from his eyes)
Morning Star: Yes, My Queen (Walks off, to do as he is told)
Summer: Wheat! I know this is the worst time, but I need to know! What happened back there? Who did this to you?
Wheat: It was.. Shifter.
Tsura: That ugly wench again?!
Wheat: She was the one who captured Meadow and Toy Sword. She did it in order for me to do her a favor. She wanted me to retrieve something for her in a maze.. The.. The Eye of Anubis, I think. I had to go through a maze, and.. and.. There were a lot of traps.. And I got injured with this bluish fire that got mixed with dust. I was.. I was climbing out of the maze, when something caught my attention on the wall. There were drawings.. Drawings of this dog-looking god. I understood the words "rebirth" on it. It was.. Anubis.
Tsura: Anubis? The Egyptian God? I've heard about him. I once had gone to Egypt and dealt with Cleopatra, and she threatened me with that name. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he's the God of Death. Resurrection, to be exact.
Wheat: I gave her what she wanted.. The.. the Jackal headed statute. She somehow turned into this wicked, horrible beast. Her horn was crooked, holes were covering her hooves.. She had snake eyes.. *rubs head* The next thing I know, she rises the dead with a song!
Longsword: Good. It helps me know who the person was that kidnapped you. Now, I'm gonna make her pay for what she did to you all
Summer: The Eye of Anubis... *runs to her reading table, throwing off books of it, until she finds the correct one. She quickly goes through the pages* Here it is! Is this what you gave her? *shows Wheat the picture in the book*
Wheat: Yes! That's it!
Summer: *her face darkens* Then we are in deep trouble. The Eye of Anubis, otherwise known as the necromancer jewel... crafted by an insane unicorn witch, using ancient pagan magic.Whoever wields it, it grants them the power to open the gates between this world and the realm beyond to resurrect and control the dead. And it's in the hooves of a madmare!
Longsword: So, what do we do
Ragnar: Hm.. So she's responsible for the missing ponies too? What does she do to them?
Summer: Whoever this Shifter is, she's not a regular unicorn, that's for sure! But we don't know anything about her! Yet, she seems to know us perfectly well. That's what bothers me the most. She first tried to use Tsura and when she failed she kidnapped Meadow and Toy Sword to make Wheat do her bidding. But she must have a bigger scheme. For now, let's get Wheat and her children to the infirmary! They have been through living hell. literary. My doctors will take good care of them. And then, we go investigate. Together.
Longsword: I'll go to the infirmary with them. I want to spend some time with them
Summer: Of course! They need you! Stay with your family! We'll handle this! Shifter must be stopped before things get out of hoof!