My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 3376 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 3376

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Meadow: * her eyes widen in shock as he stares at his father's leg* Dad!
Ragnar: We need to keep pressure in that wound until we reach some cure!
Meadow: Is there a cure?! Please tell me there is!!!
Ragnar: *looks at Summer for an answer* I don't know.. Perhaps if we chop off his leg, but that might not work.
Meadow: *hyperventilates, trying her best to calm down* Summer, can you teleport us to the mountains?! We need a medic right away!
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (Rest his hoof on Meadow's head) It's fine, dear. Don't worry, I'm fine
Meadow: FINE?! *swallows* You are far from fine!!! Please Summer, I beg you! Get us out of here!
Morning Star: (Nearly out of breathe, still fighting Claymore)
Claymore: (As he keeps fighting Morning Star, he gives a sadistic grin)
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: I... suddenly spots Morning Star fighting Claymore* I... I still have one my ponies there! Ragnar! Save him and I'll take care of Longsword here!
Morning Star: (As he swings, he misses)
Claymore: (Gives a sadistic grin, and stabs Morning Star through the chest with his large scythe)
Summer: *watches the murder helplessly* Nooo! *looks directly in the eyes of Claymore, he could feel that even from this distance* You and I are not done yet, boy! gives a final glare at Claymore and the undead army and turns around to leave Canterlot with the others*
Ragnar: *is already ahold of Morning Star's fall. He holds him tightly, putting pressure to the wound and dragging him to the others* SUMMER! WE NEED TO GO!
Morning Star: (Speaks to Ranger) Where is the Queen
Ragnar: *keeps his neck up for him to breathe easier* She's just ahead of us. But you need to stay awake! We'll reach the others. *looks at Longsword then back at Morning Star* Wheat will know what to do. She's a doctor after all, no?
Meadow: *holds her dad as best as she can, using magic to increase her strength* Don't worry, dad! You'll be fine!
Summer: There's a stronghold in the mountains, we'll be safe there but it takes a whole day to complete the journey; we're moving slow with all these ponies!
Longsword: (Hugs Meadow and keeps her close)
Morning Star: I'm afraid I can't. I fought a good battle. But, you all must head to the mountains and speak with Pipe Organ. He can help you (Starts losing more blood)
Meadow: *looks throughout the crowd* Where's my mom.. a-and Astral.. And Toy Sword? *looks back at the city which is now on fire..* No.. Please don't let it be true..

Tsura's silhouette appears in the crowd. The fog makes it hard to see for everypony. The gypsy reunites with the others.

Tsura: *stares in shock of the two bodies* Oh, let me go get Wheat! *flies off*
Meadow: Oh, she's safe. Phew..
Longsword: I'm glad she's safe
Summer: But we are not! Not yet! Your injury needs to be taken care of right away! Unfortunately, I cannot teleport you there... standardized safety methods... have been in place since the first assassin attack... nothing gets in that way...
Longsword: I guess your right
Morning Star: (Begins to bleed too much blood and is slowly dying)
The earth pony suddenly comes running down the hit, stumbling upon the heavy snow. She appears with a dark orange scarf, and a forest green cloak. She carries a large bag of medicine from the castle. Horror fills her eyes as she arrives to the injured ponies.

Wheat: L-Longsword! Oh my goodness! *trembles as she takes out some bottle of her bag* *she looks at the injured captain* Meadow! Seal his wound! *pulls out the material needed*
Meadow: Y-yes! *pulls out a rag and pours liquid, rubbing it on Morning Star's chest* Stay with me, captain!
Wheat: *looks at Summer, then at Longsword* How am I suppose to treat an injury of an unknown monster?! There is no cure! I told you once you've been bit, there's no going back.. *lowers her ears in deep sadness*
Ragnar: Cut his hoof off! I did it to myself, and I survived!
summer: He's right! We must do it at once, before the infection spreads and he becomes one of them!
Longsword: It seems there is no other cho-
Morning Star: There is one way. Once you find Pipe Organ, he could cure you. But, you must hurry. If you don't reach him in 24 hours, Longsword will become an undead forever
Meadow: But.. We don't have time! We have more than one hundred ponies in front of us! They'll go mad if we just leave them. Summer is the queen, and they will all look down to her! They will lose faith. We do not want that!
Wheat: Who's good at giving swift swings with swords?! And I mean good! I don't want my husband to have more injuries!!!
Morning Star: You'll have to figure that out for yourselves. Just promise me, that you'll keep the queen safe
Summer: Don't speak Captain! You have served me well! Your ancestors will be proud! But I am not leaving my subjects behind, it's out of the question! But Tsura should take Longsword to the Castle! She's fast and a great fighter, AND I trust her!
Morning Star: Very well (Salutes to Summer) Take care, Queen (Breathes heavily and soon dies)
Wheat: No way! That madmare won't be touching my husband! She'll chop his head off! And It'll be too late if we return to the castle. By now, it's probably burnt down!!!
Ragnar: Excuse me?! She is not mad! She is a skilled warrior! It's either her, or the stallion dies!
Wheat: *is speechless for a moment..* Go get her!!!
Ragnar: *raises eyebrow* Aye. *flies into the fog*
Summer: *looks at Morning Star with an apathetic expression, only her eyes reflect sadness* Your fight is over Captain. *closes his eyes with her hoof then stands up to rejoin with the others*
Longsword: I guess I will meet you all at the mountain. (Hugs Wheat, Meadow, and Toy Sword) Promise me all of you will protect each other
Ragnar reappears with his sister by his side. Tsura holds a long steel sword on her hoof. She joins the gathering.

Wheat: No, We shall finish this. *glares at Tsura* One bad swing, and I will rip your heart out!
Tsura: *her creepy eyes widen with a strange smirk as she stares at the bitten leg* I've slaughtered before. Do not worry. *raises her sword high in the sky*
last edited over a year ago
Summer: Enough! Put your petty differences aside for now! Both of you!!! *switches to a calmer tone* Tsura, Longsword will most certainly die if you do not help! you're the fastest flyer here, please take him to my stronghold. it's to the Northeast! Find a pony named Pipe Organ!
Tsura: *stops her sword in midair and stares at Summer with a concerned look* What did you say, Goldilocks? Are you sure about that? Fine! *drops the sword* He is not my responsibility if he dies!!!!
Meadow: Thank you! *helps Wheat in placing Longsword on the gypsy's back* *faces Tsura* Please Tsura, save him. Save my dad. I don't want to be an orphan once again. No one wants to live their life without a family, wouldn't you agree?
Tsura: ... *stares into the white heavy snow, with dilated, yet cold eyes*
Ragnar: Ehem! *interrupts Meadow* Tsura, go, now!
Tsura: *stay quiet for a moment and rises in the air with the stallion on her back*
Longsword: (To Wheat, Meadow, and Toy Sword) Stay with each other, protect each other, no matter what, and listen to your mother, you two
last edited over a year ago
Summer: Wheat, Meadow, try and organize the ponies into a single line! They are just wandering off in groups, we're sitting ducks like this! Ragnar! Since Morning Star have fallen in combat, you are hereby the Captain of the Royal Guard on a temporary basis! I need to know how many soldiers left, what kind of weapons we have and how many. Can you handle that?
Meadow: Of course, auntie! I won't let you down!
Wheat: *nods, with Toy Sword balancing on her neck*
Ragnar: Anything for the lovely Queen.*bows and walks off with the rest*

Tsura flies through the skies, trying her best to not face the fog. She searches everywhere, carefully observing what is below her. She tries her best to find Pipe Organ. She continues flying with Longsword on her back, murmuring "prayers" to herself in Romani.

Tsura: Pl yhe fo wr reds.. kula er a feu pur gra proher beram jilsa, nar va ty nor tirso buram me? Le erusa un ye mi cabra! Y un reny!

"Oh for all the Gods.. Just a few weeks ago I made a sacrifice for the Goddess Gilda, and this is how you repay me? I sacrificed one of my goats! And a pony!"
Longsword: Did you say something, Tsura
Tsura: Tre alpuna! I mean.. No, nothing.. Where is this Pipe Organ?!

"Oh shut up!"
Longsword: He said he lived in the mountains
Summer: Thank you my friends! *walks ahead of the large group to lead the way* This way my subjects! A storm is coming but there are a network of caves where we can spend the night. It isn't far!
Longsword: (The bite begins to burn Longsword leg and he groans in pain)
Tsura: WE ARE SURROUNDED BY MOUNTAINS!!! *sigh and continues flying at a high speed, eventually landing on a steep mountain. She stops a minute to breathe, trying to ignore the cold.*

The light of the sky slowly began to disappear. Wheat and Meadow struggled, but eventually they were able to make the citizens form a straight line. Meadow met with each one of them, asking for any injuries or supplies they'd need. She charged her horn and created few lights above the line of ponies. They were now all calmly following the queen, Summer Pride with great hope.
Longsword: (Starts to look a bit pale and sweats rapidly, as the bite is still burning) Oh god, I don't feel to good
Tsura: *rises in the air and gently places Longsword on a tree's branch* Throw up on me, and I will throw something else at you! *looks around* He must be somewhere here.. *looks at Longsword's shaking body and rolls her eyes, sighing.* Here. *takes off her lion fur coat and wraps it around Longsword* Stay put. I cannot carry you, you are too heavy! I will search for him! *skillfully dives and flies with rapid speed, looking for Pipe Organ's cabin*
Summer: *leads them to the caves* It's not anything lavish, but it'll do for the night! quickly, make fires everypony! The nights are awfully cold up here!
Longsword: (Begins coughing up black mucus)
The citizens all seem to be distant, only a few volunteer to help. The others are scared, paranoid, and sadden of deaths. Few of the surviving soldiers guard the entrance of the cave, restless. Meadow comes from the outside of the cave, carrying wood to start a fire.

---

Tsura: Why isn't he here?! I'm going to have to cut off his hoof if this pony the captain told us about doesn't appear!
(A small cabin is soon shown in the distance)
(Meanwhile)
Longsword: (Begins to breathe heavily, as if exahausted)
Tsura's eyes widen at the sight of the cabin. She flies toward the door and impatiently begins knocking the door. She lowers her ears and stands on her hind leg, knocking on the door harder. Breathless, she speaks behind the door.

Tsura: (I cannot believe I am doing this..) SANCTUARY!!! PLEASE!!!

Meadow places the wood together, and starts up the fire with a flash of a horn. She then takes a deep breath and looks at Summer.

Meadow: Are you alright, ..my Queen?
(An elderly pony opens the door) May I help you
Tsura: Yes! Yes you may! I'm Tsura, Tsura Sly- Don't shut the door! I'm not here to steal or kill! But you must help me! I have a pony that has been bitten by.. By these horrific monsters! Please tell me you know how to fix this! I beg you to help an.. Innocent one! I'll pay whatever! I have gold, if that is what you want, but you must rescue this pony. He has a family. A pregnant wife, and two kids. Please, sir.
Pony: Oh, no need to beg, dear. Please, bring him in at once
Tsura: *nods and flies off. She finds Longsword in a bad appearance* Hang in there, Wonderboy! *grabs Longsword by the back and with all her strength, she carries him through the cold sky. Eventually, she arrives back with the old stallion.* H-Here! Please, just help him! He's dying!
Pony: (Looks him over) Oh, he's not dying. He's transforming into an undead. Thankfully, you got him here just in time. Any later, and he'd be done for (Reaches into his cupboard and pulls out an elixer) (Opens Longswords mouth and pours the elixer into his mouth)