My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 3376 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 3376

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Tsura: I'm not really used to trusting ponies.. I always end up in a cell or bedlam when I do.. *goes through the gates, dropping her weapons; calmly giving them to the guards*
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (Still with Wheat, Meadow, and Toy Sword, not wanting to leave them)
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
(sorry guys, my net was down!)

Summer: *still in her room with Ragnar* Yes, I know you're being you.It's admirable and your persistence is admittedly flattering, however pointless it truly is... I... *looks deeply into Ragnar's eyes and sees his suddenly changing expression* I sense it too! *quickly rushes to the door and through the hallways until she reaches the infirmary, closely followed by Ragnar*

On one of the rooftops near the Castle, stands a strange, dark mare, piercing her eyes into the night and the glowing silhouette of the Castle. She chose her vantage point carefully so she could see everything while remain undetected for anypony else. She watched the fight unfold between Tsura and Claymore, her sharp mind collecting every single piece of information she could get from the confrontation.

Obsidian Pearl: *stands firmly in the cool night breeze with a devious smirk on her face* The pawns are on the move.
Claymore: (Stands behind Obsidian Pearl and bows) My Queen. I have failed you. I do not ask for you to take mercy on me. I deserve whatever punishment I get
Pearl: Oh, I wasn't hoping you to succeed at all. You see, in chess, the pawns always make the first move. This was merely a test. A test of their defenses, their minds, their skills and how organized they are.
Claymore: I see. Well, My Queen, what is our next step
Pearl: Getting to know them one by one. I already know Wheat Roll and Tsura Sly, now we watch and learn more. This unicorn... this stargazer surprised you. He's an unknown factor in the equation. Your task is to find out everything you can about him. His name, his habits, his abilities, everything! I wish to know my enemy. But remember, your objective is to collect information only, do not engage! Just infiltrate the Castle and gather data! Report back to me when you're done!
Claymore: Yes, My Queen. I will do as you say (Disappears)
Pearl: *her devilish smirk grows even wider* Excellent! Soon, we shall be ready to show our true strength and Equestria will crumble! Ha ha ha ha ha! *vanishes with a dark purple flash*
Claymore: (Sneaks through the castle, avoiding any guards)
Tsura: *walks through the infirmary, past Wheat and the others. The earth pony is asleep, with a machine attached to her so she could breathe easily* *the gypsy goes through the cabinets of a wall, pulling out medical equipment.*
Meadow: *wakes up and narrows her eyes at Tsura* What happened to you?
Tsura: *opens a glass bottle of pills* Nothing you'd care about. *opens her bottle of rum*
Meadow: *stands up, walking toward Tsura, taking away her bottle* Let us use proper alcohol..
Tsura: I don't need your help, go back to bed.
Meadow: *grabs a clear bottle from a cabinet with her mouth* I'll do it right after your stitched up.
Tsura: It'll heal on it's own.
Meadow: Oh, of course it will. In about a week. *forces Tsura to sit down* What happened out there?
Tsura: *looks through a mirror, and fixes her eyeliner* Like I said, nothing you'd care about.
Meadow: *pulls out the needles from a bag* Right.. *sighs and cleans the injuries*
Tsura: *quietly moans in pain*...Can I ask you a question?
Meadow: *looks up* Sure.
Tsura: What does your mother think about me?
Meaodw: *stays quiet for a moment, then shrugs* She thinks.. You're different.
Tsura: And by that, you mean..?
Meadow: She considers you.. A bit.. *murmurs* Out of your mind.. You know.. madmare..
Tsura: Right.. Everypony thinks that about me.. *lowers her sadden eyes, but looks back at Meadow* ..Do you believe that?
Meadow: *wraps Tsura's wing* I don't know.. Sometimes..
Longsword: (Sleeping in the chair)
Summer: *arrives to the infirmary with Ragnar and opens the door* What on earth happened here?
MorningStar: (Walks in) My Queen. We have reports of an assassin in Canterlot. I was able to disarm him, but he has the ability to regenerate. He is very dangerous
Summer: An assassin? Preposterous! They have been eradicated nearly a hundred years ago!
Morning Star: I'm afraid it is true. I believe he was after Tsura. That is how she got those injuries after all
Summer: First the Eye of Anubis, now assassins... it appears a very ancient evil has awaken. Dark riddles indeed... we need some answers... Tell the Royal Guard to maintain a high alert! Reinforce the protectors of the castle! Initiate a search of the entire building complex! I want to know how that so called assassin got in here so easily!
Morning Star: Yes, My Queen
Claymore: (Hiding above the ceiling outside of the room, hearing the Queens orders, then he climbs out window as Morning Star walks out)
Tsura: Mm.. The hag Shifter is responsible for all this.. *swallows four painkillers, and drinks her rum to numb her body and thoughts*
Meadow: One pill was enough.
Tsura: In case you haven't noticed, my whole body is aching.
Summer: Yes, that is obvious. But I believe a simple unicorn wouldn't have the power the skill and assets to orchestrate such a heinous attack. A series of attacks, to be exact. Therefore I think she's not working alone. This last security breach seems to confirm my suspicions. First she targeted Wheat and her children, now Tsura. I'm beggining to think she might carry a grudge against each and every one of us. Perhaps a former underling of King Royalty or somepony who has a reason to hate us... somepony who is not satisfied with the current state of Equestria.
Tsura: *raises her bottle at Summer* That makes two of us. Although, I can tolerate anything. *weakly stands up* We should all go rest now.. We have a big day ahead of us later on.
Summer: Indeed. We shall definitely need our strength to unfold this mystery. Good night to you all! I have doubled the number of guards! You should be safe! *turns around and walks out of the room*
Tsura: *follows a guard that leads her to her room*

Ragnar: *quietly follows Summer* So about that Nightcap..
Claymore: (Keeps watching secretly over there conversation)
Summer: *quickly turns around to face Ragnar on the hallway, her muzzle is only a few inches away from his, looking deeply into his eyes* You just never give up, do you?! How many times do I have to tell you: What you seek cannot be claimed! I cannot give you what you want, even if I had any intention to!
Ragnar: Well, I was taught as a colt to always follow my dreams. That's exactly what I'm doing. You can't blame a charming guy like me for trying. So, what time do you usually take showers and/or baths?
Summer: *snorts in outrage and blush* Hah! That is not your concern! Good night! *turns around and walks away with quick steps*
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Astral: *looks through telescope,searching for signs in the stars* rrr...not good...danger...unrest...what else? I need to know where to find the threat...

(Oh my Glob! Im gonna get late! Gtg,school!)
Ragnar: Just thought I could keep you company during the session. *chuckles* I see what you're doing. Your feminine wiles won't work on me. *bites his lip* If I were you, I'd make sure to lock your windows. Good night, doll face !
Summer: *continues walking but yells back at him* I'm not a cheap mare from the street! Dream on, lover boy! *slams the door behind her*
Ragnar: *leans against the door* Oh, I don't think you're a cheap mare, not at all. You're the most beautiful mare I've ever seen, to be honest. It's hard and impossible to keep my eyes of yours.. Yeah, I know I'm just a poor gypsy and can't really give you much, but I admit I like you. And probably by now you're ignoring my words, but I just wanted to say.. *sigh* You deserve nothing that has happened to you in the past.. He was a fool to underestimate and use you.. I know how you feel, Summer.. Haven't really actually loved a mare for four years now. You've made my heart beat once more. Although, it broke my heart to know somepony broke yours.. I want you to know that I would never hurt you. I would cherish you as long as I'm alive... I'm not in love with you, I'm in love with the idea of you.. The worst possible way to fall in love. You are probably going to break my heart and I am definitely going to let you.. Remember the first day you saw me? I was released from prison and immediately helped in defeating the enemy.. But believe me, once I saw you, I couldn't stop thinking of you. I kept on asking my sister about you.. Always wanting to know more.. *groans* I'm probably just talking to the door right now, but every word I've said is true.. Good night, Summer Pride. *drags his hook along the wall and walks away from the door*
Summer: *walks away from the door, but freezes after a few steps, gazing into the nothingness with glassy eyes because of Ragnar's words. While he's still close, the door behind him opens and Summer just stands there, looking at him with shock and disbelief on her face and a sparkling tear drop in the corner of her eyes* How could this ever work, Ragnar? You're a fugitive, a pirate and I'm the queen of an entire empire... even if I felt something toward you... Look at us! *sighs resignedly and lowers her head in sadness* Just look at us...
Ragnar: I know.. I just thought it could work.. *walks closer to Summer* I don't really know the rules of love.
Summer: *suddenly grabs Ragnar's scruff and kisses him deeply; her kiss is warm and tastes like bittersweet, fiery red wine, her arms coil around his strong neck like soft, warm tendrils as the air begins to vibrate around them from the heat. After a few seconds that feels like an eternity, she releases the stallion with a surprisingly neutral, but determined and caring expression* Nighty night! *gently taps Ragnar on the shoulder and goes back inside her room slowly*
Ragnar: *stares at the ground , shocked and in disbelief as he touches his own lips* *a strange smile expands on his face, while he secretly blushes* *he then lifts his eyes, staring at Summer as she enters her room* I think I'll be coming every night for more.. Another kiss of yours is definitely on my wish list.
Summer: Don't press your luck, my dear! If you play with fire, you might gonna get burned!
Ragnar: Well.. It depends how you play with it, Ms. Pride. After tonight, I consider fire quite cozy and warming.. *grins*
Summer: *turns her head back halfway through, looking back at him with a raised brow and a strange smirk* You have no idea!
Ragnar: *chuckles at the ground* I like the way you play hard to get.. It keeps the game interesting. *flares his wings and rises in the air* My bed is an open invitation, just reminding you. *flies through the halls until he is no longer visible to Summer*
Summer: *murmurs* I am hard to get. *closes her door behind her for good this time and gets ready to hop into the bed*
The next day..

The sun was up high in the sky, and the first few sun rays made it's way through the castle. Wheat had gotten up early. She removed her oxygen mask, and took a deep breath. She inhaled the fresh air flowing through the window. She looked at her right, where Meadow and Toy Sword were on the infirmary's bed, sleeping. She gave a warm smile at both of them, then at Longsword who was still sleeping on the chair. She stood up and kept her balance as she walked. She passed by a mirror and stared at her reflection. It had been quite awhile since Wheat had known she was pregnant. Her pregnancy was now more noticeable with a baby bump on her stomach. She continued walking down the staircase, rubbing her head.
Longsword: (Walks up, and stretches) (Notices Wheat is gone, but, tries to keep quiet, but looks for her)
Astral: *sleeping quietly on a small pile of papers*...*absently knocks over a metal figurine of some sort and he wakes up,lazily bring up his head with bags under his eyes as he looks around and then on the small pile of dotted papers he was resting his head on*hrrmmm...oh...yeah. *groans* how could i fall asleep when i have a job to do...(he was still in the Observatory,falling asleep while working out constellations in one of the tables inside) *gets up,standing,then levitates the dotted paper,skimming over them*...no use...i have no idea where she could be...at least not specifically,just a simple message "in the shadows with its puppets in command" i can understand the puppet thing though...its like what happened yesterday...
Summer: *suddenly enters the observatory, looking bright even early in the morning* Ah, there you are! I see you have been busy. What progress can you report, Astral?
Astral: ah what?- Oh,my Queen...umm...well unfortunately, i didn't get an exact-well,at least not something we could guess easily-location of the Shifter...just that she hides in the shadows while her minions do her bidding...and the attack yesterday was already proof of that,i guess she doesn't want to get her hooves dirty like with what she did with Wheat...
Summer: Indeed. That's troubling news indeed. We do not know anything about this Shifter. Not even her race! what kind of pony has the ability to change from pegasus to unicorn? We are completely in the dark! Hah, we could be under attack already and we wouldn't even know about it! That's unacceptable!! We need answers! If your stars cannot provide them, we must look for them elsewhere!
Wheat sits on a nearby table, sipping from her nutritious vegetable juice. She calmly reads a book, trying to relax her mind. A silhouette suddenly approaches her, revealing herself as Tsura. The gypsy sits beside her, with her bottle of rum in her hoof. Her appearances are tired. Bloodshot eyes, messed up mane, and weary eyeliner circles. She greeted Wheat with a strange smile.

Wheat: *stares at Tsura, then at the bottle* You shouldn't be drinking this early.. *flips page*
Tsura: *takes out painkiller pills and drinks two of them* You shouldn't be bossing me around.
Claymire: (Secretly eavesdrops on the conversation between Summer and Astral)
Wheat: I'm serious.
Tsura: That makes two of us.
Wheat: Drinking affects your lungs, including other organs..
Tsura: Good. That means this nut job will die sooner.
Wheat: *remains quiet* You know I didn't mean that..
Astral: *nods* of course,but where shall we find information such as that?