My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 3376 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1801-1850 of 3376

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Claymore: (Barely dodges) (What? A holy weapon) (Once he dodges, he run toward Summer with his scythe)
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: You want me?! *horn charges up with a different shade of magical aura, it's purple and black this time* Come and get me!! *runs toward Claymore*
Claymore: (Runs toward Summer, ready to kill her)
Summer: *right before he reaches her, she fires a strange, black magic beam right at him from close. The beam is filled with rapidly changing golden runes and manages to wound Claymore at the intersection of his neck and chest*
Claymore: (Falls onto the ground, clutching his neck and chest)
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Astral: ...shall i finish him,your highness?

(Low bat)
Summer: *walks toward him very slowly* Did you really think it will THAT easy?! You see, assassin... some ponies never learn. But I do learn. I adapt... and EVOLVE! I study magic every single day!!! *steps on Claymore's throat, choking him* But since holy weapons can destroy you... Astral, would you do the honor?
Claymore: (Gives a small grin) (She fell right into my trap) (At that moment, he uses his magic to levitate his scythe toward him, at brake neck speed, and the scythe stabs Summer in the back)
Astral: my pleasure...*holds holy weapon in both his forehooves and deeply pierces him through his chest*

(And i take this as my leave *holds hat up* by that,i mean sleep)
Astral: -My Queen!! *assists her*
Claymore: Well, good day, your majesty (The second he leave out the door, Longsword comes in and shoots Claymore in the chest with his pistol, making him fall) (Longsword see's Summer) Summer (Rushes over) are you okay
(Gosh darnit! That dude is officially my nemesis...sheesh he's like the characters from Fast and Furious,body of steel or somethin'...also,still low battery)

Astral: *uses a healing spell on Summer* h-hold on...
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
Fd:*teleports next to them and says mockingly* oh noooo summer! Killed by a cod damn mortal! *laughs and then looks at ragnar* sup *teleports behind him and whispers in his ear* Be careful with her...
Summer: *coughs up something that looks exactly like lava as she's struggling to get up from the floor. she reaches out to her back and rips the scythe out, splattering blood and the same magma-like material on the floor* Oh that little motherbucker... I'll... *the wound begins to glow brighter and brighter until to the point where the light is actually blinding. Then she gazes at Longsword, then Ragnar, then Astral, knowing they know what she already knows* It's been an honor knowing you all... Ragnar! Thank you for making me feel alive again! Even if it lasted for only one night! *then she gets up quickly, and suddenly jumps out the window. The others run after her and look down only to see a giant explosion that blasts a large crater in the mountain way below*
Fd:*O_o* uhhhhhhhh... *backs away slowly*
last edited over a year ago
Longsword: (Stares in shock, then anger) That bastard, I'll kill him (See's Claymore trying to escape) (Longsword steps on his throat and aims gun at him)
Claymore: (Grins evilly)
Longsword: (Grabs Claymore by the throat, but then suddenly begins to scream in fear, only for Claymore to die right there)
Longsword: (Stands there in shock for a moment)
Astral: *face filled with shock and disbelief as he stares silently below*...
Fd:... Well Summer has fallen and winter is here...
Astral: *stops looking then slowly drops down on the floor not noticing Longsword* i...failed...
Longsword: (Suddenly loses his expression of fear, and gains a more serious expression) Its not your fault. You did your best, and that's all that matters. At least her killer is dead
Pearl: *her eyes widen and she lets out a strange sigh that is a mix of satisfaction, pleasure and sorrow* The queen is dead! *stands up from her throne* She was a worthy adversary! *walks out to the balcony and looks down upon the changeling army* The queen have fallen! Equestria is ours! Send messengers to the four corners of the globe to spread the word! We have waited centuries, carefully planning our revenge on the surface dwellers! We waited in the dark where they have cast us to die! But we emerged stronger from the depths! We are the Equus Insecta! This is our land now!!! Go my children! Crush down the remaining cells of resistance, starting with the stronghold in the mountains!!!
Fd:so... Whos the new leader of your rag tag group?
Astral: *sighs then stands up*...there's no use moping around...i don't even deserve to do that after that...Sir,Longsword...it seems we're on our own now.What should we do now? And you *looks towards FD* who are you and what are you doing here?
Longsword: I don't know, or care. I need to go out (Walks out of the room, then, once he is outside, he gives an evil grin)
Claymore: (I have finished my duties, my queen. I am heading back to the castle at once)
jordy_dash commented…
this is more confusing than the bioshock infinite ending... over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Well, Claymore is so powerful, that if he is nearly killed, he can bring his life source into another body and possess it so he can live. Much like Agent Smith in Matrix Reloaded :P over a year ago
Fd:Fire Vi Equestria... Fire Elemental, prince, ex to the late queen and most handsome stallion in equestria *winks*
Astral: *eyes has a spark of disbelief with Longsword's reply but quickly turns to FD when he spoke* As you say...i don't know you enough to know if you're an ally or enemy...but since you just stood there the whole time,for now i will consider you as such...Explain your purposes here or leave.
Fd:well I was bored... And I thought summer was stronger... I over estimated her... And if im an enemy or ally? Both! I could help you get revenge... Or join the person you wish to kill... Or I might just kill you all... But I have not decided yet *stretches* also its more fun than blowing up a city and filling its crater with lava...
Longsword: (Walks past Steel Sword)
Steel Sword: Brother, where are yo- (Sense what she sensed in Claymore before) ...... No...... it can't be
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Tsura and Wheat suddenly rushes into the room from all the ruckus. Tsura then looks at her brother who is leaning against the window with his mouth wide open. Ragnar's voice cracks as he sees nothing but the crater.

Ragnar: No, no no! SUMMER!
Tsura: *rushes to the window and looks at the tragic accident*
Ragnar: No, she can't be dead!
Wheat: I-I don't see her...
Ragnar: What?! SUMMER!!!! *flies out the window and quickly looks around at the explosion* No.. This.. This can't be.. She's gone.. THE ONE I LOVE IS GONE!!!
Tsura: *stares at her brother with curious eyes, then secretly pulls out a satisfied, yet creepy smile as her eyes strangely constrict*

The sky suddenly turns grey.

Ragnar: *enter the window and looks at the others with sorrowful eyes* What are we all doing here standing and talking?! The wicked Queen is responsible for all of this! Astral, wake everypony up!!! Don't you see? Now she has all the power!!! Today, we fight!
Tsura: What? I thought you said we'd go h-
Ragnar: NO! We all not leaving these ponies behind! THOSE MONSTERS HAVE KILLED OUR QUEEN!!!
Longsword: (Tries to ignore every pony he can, walking out of the stronghold)
(Meanwhile)
Steel Sword: (Sitting near the cliff edge, weeping)
Fd:*hears steel crying and teleports next to her* hey, you okay?
Steel Sword: (Weeping) No... I'm not.... I've lost my brother.... the only one I had left
Fd:... Uhh did you have an argument? cause he didnt die... He walked away from here
... *sits next to her*
Steel Sword: No.... that's not him....... It looks like him, but...... (Weeps)...... It's that assassin. I know it is. I felt him before, and I did nothing. And now, Summer's dead, and my brother....... (Weeps)
Steel Sword: No.... that's not him....... It looks like him, but...... (Weeps)...... It's that assassin. I know it is. I felt him before, and I did nothing. And now, Summer's dead, and my brother....... (Weeps)
Fd:*puts hoof on her shoulder* wait right here *flies towards longsword* HEY!
Wheat looks outside the window, tears falling from her eyes as she sighs. She wipes her nose and turns around, encountering her two children, shocked at the situation. She then tilts her head when she sees Longsword walking out. Quickly, she trots to her husband.

Wheat: L-Longsword wait! Don't you dare leave this stronghold!

Tsura: I told you it was dangerous to be in Equestria.. I told you to stay.. Now you've lost mother, the mare you call a lover! Perhaps you'll learn something!
Ragnar: *glares at Tsura* You.. Are you insinuating this was my fault?!
Tsura: You were with her in the room, weren't you?! You could've saved her! But it's alright.. You still have your sister.. T-That's all you need! You don't need her!
Ragnar: No.. I needed her..
Tsura: NO YOU DON'T!!! WHY?! DO YOU PREFER A UNICORN OVER YOUR SISTER!?!
Ragnar: *glares with his glassy eyes at Tsura* She was everything to me, and yes! I'd pick her over you, you selfish psychopath! *he suddenly pulls out the bottle of rum and violently throws it at her sister*
Tsura: *eyes widen and dodges, causing the bottle to shatter against the wall. Shards of glass and liquor spills on Tsura* *breathes heavily, frightened. Her eyes constrict and she swallows* YOU TRAITOR!!!!!
Fd:*hears Tsura* what in the name of gog *teleports to the room and looks at the liquid and glass on tsura and then at the enraged ragnar* YOU BASTARD! *jumps on him and punches him repeatedly* Never! *kicks him* HURT! *hits his head off the ground* A MARE! *punches him as hard and fast as he can*
Suddenly the earth begins to shake and rumble all over Equestria. Obsidian Pearl is standing on top of the highest tower of Canterlot Castle, holding the Eye of Anubis above her head into the sunlight, as she's chanting the spell. Thousands and thousands of changelings swarm out of every crave, every chasm, every hollow and every crack on the ground, soon to be followed by something even worse. Every grave everywhere around Equestria pops open; bones seeking connection with bones, flesh forms around them, broken wings become whole, long decomposed feathers become live again, warriors who died ages ago grab their rusty swords and weapons that were buried with them as the masses of the undead unites with the changeling army. The swarm of the insect-like monsters fill the sky and block out the sunlight. They overwhelm everything rapidly, like locusts, they ooze through every barricade, every wall, every building.

Pearl: Hahahahaha! There will be no more sunrise to ponykind! Now my children! Go and feed!!! *flares her wings and flies up, leading a giant changeling squad towards the stronghold* I AM THE PLAGUE! I AM... DEATH!!!
Ragnar: *laughs manically* Oh, haha! I'm the predator?! I'd never hurt a mare! But I have every right to do it to my sister! Do not mess with me, mate! Us gypsies have every right to treat anypony how we want!!! *grabs Fd from his neck and throws him against the wall, then hits his head and stomach several times*

When the earth begins to shake, Ragnar suddenly stops to look at the sky.

Tsura's blue eyes, darken. She glares at her brother for a minute, then pulls him away from FD. She then punches his brother in the stomach, and they both crash against the mirror, shattering the glass. They both give swift punches. Tsura kicks his chest, and Ragnar simply kicks his sister off of him. Tsura falls on the ground, but immediately stands back up and gallops towards his brother.

Tsura: YOU PREFER SUMMER OVER ME?!
Ragnar: I'd prefer anyone over a maniac! What is wrong with you?!
Tsura: Me?! ME?! YOU ALLOWED OUR MOTHER TO DIE BECAUSE OF HER!!! AND NOW YOU PAY THE CONSEQUENCES! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU!!! EVERYTHING WAS FINE UNTIL SHE CAME!!!
Ragnar: You're friends with her, you crazy mare!
Tsura: Crazy.. CRAZY?!?! *her eyes widen as she calms down, staring at the stallion* You said I wasn't crazy!
Ragnar: I LIED! YOU DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT MY HAPPINESS!!! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME! *flies to a wall, breathing heavily*
Tsura: I-I do!! Believe me, I love you brother!! *her eyes constrict once again and she stares at the blood in her hooves* No- No! I've changed! I care about you! I'm not crazy anymore! I CARE FOR PONIES!!! D-Don't say that, p-please!
Ragnar: *his eyes widen as he tries to catch his breath, several wounds covering his body* *he is then distracted by a buzzing sound as the room turns dark because the lack of sunlight* It's too late..
Tsura: *follows her brother's gaze and widens her eyes*
Fd:*gets up* She's here... *looks at ragnar* truce... For now *his right wing is broken* im going to kill her *begins to walk out the room*
Longsword: (Turns to Wheat) I have more important things to do (Continues walking)
Fd:*teleports to outside the stronghold and looks at obsidian*... You...
Wheat: *stares at Longsword walking away with shocked eyes and her jaw dropped* ...W-What? You said you wouldn't leave your family again!!!
Meadow: *follows her mom and looks at her dad* Dad..? Dad, where are you going?! We're under attack! We need you!
Toy Sword: *gallops with his small hooves, following his sister* DAD!!!
Wheat: You.. Promised! *bends a hoof* How- What?! You're leaving your two children and pregnant wife?! What is wrong with you?!

The two twins don't say a word to each other, but they fly out together, joining Wheat and the others. Soon, the survivors join them. More than three hundred ponies stand on the snowy mountains, staring at the sky with great fear. Some screaming, others panicking..

Wheat: Oh no.. *stands in front of her two children*

Tsura: *looks at the swarm of changeling heading towards them, then lowers her ears* What are those things..?

Ragnar: *flies up, floating above the large crowd of ponies* EVERYPONY!!! WE HAVE NO TIME TO WASTE!! ALL UNICORNS STEP FORWARD IMMEDIATELY!!!

All the different unicorns, including Meadow, take a step forward, gathering in a group. In total over ninety unicorns stand. Ragnar shouts at all of them, with great confidence.

Ragnar: All of you! We might have a chance to survive! We must work together!!! All unicorns prepare to create a forcefield around the stronghold, including the crater behind it!!! NOW!!!

Soon, all the unicorns' horns charge up with different colored auras. They all aim at the sky, and send out a great, thick orange beam. The ray of magic soon expands and circulates the stronghold, protecting it.

Ragnar: Yes, yes! Good! *looks at Wheat* We have less than twenty four hours until they all collapse of tiredness. We still don't have a plan.. We don't even know what those winged creatures are!!! We're up against them, and the dead!!!
Wheat: *stares at Longsword walking away with shocked eyes and her jaw dropped* ...W-What? You said y
Longsword: (Stares Wheat in the eyes, showing what happened to Longsword) Well, if you must know, he's dead. Gone forever. You will just have to live with it until the day you die.... Which won't be too long (Gives a sadistic laugh that only Claymore could give)
Fd:*is outside of the force field but isnt worried,he walks towards obsidian not worrying*

Meanwhile at Ds' city
Ds:theres monsters near a strong hold... They are thousands... Switch off all lights and be quiet... Dont let them know were here! Lunar, go scout out the stronghold
Lunar:yes sir* begins running towards the strong hold*
Wheat: *stares in shock through the orange atmosphere as Longsword walks away* No.. *hits the forcefield* NO!!! LONGSWORD!!! *is pulled back by her young son* *sits in the ground, weeping* No.. Summer, now Longsword... *glares at the ground and kicks the floor, looking at Tsura then back at the crowd of pegasi and earth ponies* DO NOT THINK YOU ALL WITH REST!!! BACK IN THE STRONGHOLD, NOW!!! PREPARE ALL WEAPONS, LOAD ALL GUNS, SHARPEN ALL ARROWS!! TODAY, WE FIGHT!!!!
Steel Sword: (Weeping
Fd:*writes a note and teleports it to steel saying "i will try to get your brother back"*
(All right, before we plunge into battle, it appears - as the creator of the RP - I need to make a technical announcement, namely, to remind some of the players of Rule #1: "No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself) ". Please keep that in mind while forging your posts. You can bend that rule a little, but please do not break it cos it sucks out the entertainment value of the RP. Thank you! Now let's continue! :)

Pearl: *arrives to the stronghold, leading her army* Ha ha ha! You think your pitiful force field will stop us?! You can't hide in there forever! Do not prolong the inevitable! Surrender now and your deaths will be swift!