My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 3376 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 3376

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Claymore: (She really thinks that her filthy gypsy magic is enough) (The scythe suddenly glows black, releasing itself from Rangers grasp, and decapitates two of the guards near by)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Tsura: *glares at the scythe out of control* *she suddenly grabs the end of the scythe, and swings it around the air, the she unexpectedly does something with surprises everypony. She stabs Ragnar on the stomach and holds the scythe through his flesh*
Ragnar: *gasps of pain* W-What the hell are you doing?! *tries to remove the scythe from his body*
Tsura: No! This will help! The scythe won't be able to move if it's stuck under the flesh. Stay strong, brother! *looks at the rest of the guards* Take him to the dungeon, he can't move!
Guard: *nods at the others and carries Claymore's paralyzed body away from the cave, where the spell Ragnar had put on him is stronger than ever*

The guards arrive to the lowest tower, where Claymore is placed in a cell with no windows, just darkness. They close the cell, where the bars are joint in with another, making the cell impossible to escape.

Tsura: *keeps the scythe deep into Ragnar's body*
Ragnar: *his breathing accelerates as he tries to remain calm, but blood soon begins to pour out his mouth.*
Wheat: Tsura, stop this! If it gets anymore deeper, you can tear an organ or break a bone! That is unfixable for a doctor!
Tsura: What do you want us to do?!
Wheat: Killing your brother won't help! *thinks* Ahah! Alright, On the count of three, you're going to pull out the scythe. As soon as it's out, *looks at the Queen* Summer will disintegrate, burn, demolish this art of the Devil! Got it?!
Claymore: (Once he is in the cell, he grins) They think that disarming me will benefit them.... little do they know that it has only made their destruction that more easy (His horn begins to glow with a dark aura)
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: *stands still in awe and shock with a dropped jaw then shakes hear head to wear it off* Yes, yes, I got it just get that thing out of him already!!!!
Claymore: (He suddenly makes the set of keys hanging on the wall float over to the cell, where he unlocks it, and he is then able to open the cell and escape)
Guard: He's trying to esca-
Claymore: (Touches the soldier, which then causes him to turn to dust, killing him instantly)
Tsura: *nods* Hold still, brother. This will only hurt a lot.. *with all her strength, she pulls out the scythe which is covered in Ragnar's blood*
Ragnar: *roars in pain as he falls to the floor*
Tsura: *tries to hold the scythe down as it begins to shake*
Wheat: *catches Ragnar's fall* Summer, now!
Summer: *horn charges up with magic and she fires a powerful beam that hits the scythe exactly when it makes Tsura fall on her rump and soars up into the air. The weapon shines brighter and brighter until it explodes to a million pieces*
Claymore: (Walks into the room, then grins) Yes, perfect. You have all done so well, only to have ended your lives in the blink of an eye
Tsura: *squints eyes and glares at Claymore* If I were you, I would go straight back to the hag you call a queen before I rip out your intestines and strangle you with them!
Wheat: *lies Ragnar in the floor* We need to get him to the infirmary right away! *covers up the wound with a drag* Ragnar, I need you to stay with me. *lifts his head*
Ragnar: *puts pressure on his wound* I'm fine.. *slowly breathes as he closes his eyes*
Wheat: No, no, Ragnar stay awake!
Summer: Oh my goodness! Are you crazy Tsura?! How could you stab your own brother like that?! *runs to Ragnar and places her hoof under the back of his head lifting it up* Stay with me Don't you dare dying in my arms, you hear me?!!!
Claymore: You think destroying the scythe made me weaker. That scythe was the seal to my black magic. It was made to be my only weapon. This black magic was kept sealed, as it was more powerful then unicorn magic. But, now that the scythe is broken, your filthy unicorn magic can no longer stop me (He speeds towards Tsura and grabs her by the throat)
Tsura: *is lift off the ground by Claymore* *her eyes are full of rage* You're not the only one with a trick up their sleeve.. *bends her leg and reaches inside her boots, pulling out a dagger* Choking is so overrated.. *stabs the dagger in one of Claymore's eyes, where she is suddenly released* *while Claymore is distracted with a dagger stuck in his eye, she runs to the commotion of Ragnar*
Ragnar: *chuckles with the pain* I guess I'll have to be stabbed more often to lie o your arms..
Tsura: *glares at Summer* I did it in order to get rid of the weapon! And I am not crazy! *looks at the wound* Take care of Claymore, I got him.
Claymore: (His eye instantly heals) Oh, I don't think so. The queen sent me to kill you. I'm sure she would love to meet you again, Tsura (He speeds toward her again)
Summer *suddenly appears in between them with a red flash and punches Claymore strongly in the face, making him fall back* I don't think so! Now you'll have to deal with me!!!
Claymore: Fine (Uses his black magic and fires a beam of black magic and Summer)
Summer: *narrows her eyes with an apathetic expression and creates a transparent red forcefield around her that deflects Claymore's magic beam* My turn. *her horn releases a sparkling and powerful magic blast directed at the assassin*
Claymore: (Once the beam reaches him, he absorbs it into his horn, then instantly fires it back at Summer, making it turn into black magic)
Summer: *raises her hooves and concentrates, redirecting the course of the beam, making it hit the upper walls of the cave instead of her* Good. But not good enough! *her magic creates a giant wall of flame and sends it toward Claymore*
Claymore: (Stand perfectly still, as the wall comes at him, which breaks a hole as soon as it hits him, unaffecting him) Give it up. Unicorn magic is weak against dark magic
Summer: Oh but I'm not just a simple unicorn! I am an Elemental! And you are truly testing my patience! *a shining circle of magic with strange runes appear on the ground around her and the red aura encasing her horn becomes even stronger as it fires yet another magic beam, which is pretty narrow, smaller than the other ones she used before*
Claymore: (He uses a black force field which, instead of deflecting the magic, it absorbs it)
Summer: *a discrete smirk appears in the corner of her lips as she stares at Claymore. For a while nothing happens, but then he begins to tremble and shake like a fallen leaf then he suddenly bursts into flames from within*
Claymore: (As he is on fire a grin appears) Nice try, but that won't work well (He suddenly absorbs the fire, turning back to what he was) Now, lets end this little game
Summer: Bring it on, vermin! No matter what you do, you shall not succeed!
Claymore: I may not, but the queen surely will
Summer: You put way too much confidence in somepony you don't even know.
Tsura: *gets in between the fight* ENOUGH OF THIS USELESS GAME! *glares at Claymore* The queen wants to see me? Fine!
Ragnar: What's she doing.. Tsura..
Tsura: *looks at Ragnar* I've got a plan.. Will it work? No. But I'll try. *looks back at Claymore* If the queen is as powerful as you think, why don't you tell her to fight us? Why must she send her worthless slave to finish the job?! I know she can hear us right now. I know her spirit is in this cave. I can sense her! She wants me?! I'll gladly take her on!
Claymore: That is more like. At least have some honor once you die
Tsura: Oh, you didn't think I'd go down without a fight, did ya? *grins* You should get to know the enemy first. Word of advice. *pulls out sword*
Claymore: Very well, do you worst
Claymore's eyes suddenly turn into dark purple reptile eyes and his voice changes into Pearl's as she speaks through the assassin.

Pearl: Ha ha ha ha! Soon we will fight indeed and you will all experience my full wrath! Equestria will burn! The skies will be filled with the screams of the innocent! The streets will run red with the blood of millions! Your oceans will dry out and your trees will fall! You will crumble and beg for death's sweet salvation at my hooves! But when your entire world turns to ashes... only then you'll have my permission to die! Do not worry, we shall meet soon enough! The storm is coming! The last storm your world will ever witness... it's coming! *Claymore returns to normal*
Claymore: I believe that is my queens promise. Be thankful. Not many get to hear her true voice before they die
Tsura: *growls, but calms down as she walks toward Claymore* Alright, let's switch the rules of this game.. Let's make a deal! Stab me as much as you want to. If I survive, you leave us alone for now. *looks deep in Claymore's eyes* Hear that, you hag?! Let's play a new game! Willing to play?! You shouldn't be afraid to switch a lane.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
(Huh...i think i read somewhere about burning your wound to seal it...i just don't know if its actually true :P)

Astral: Sly! What are you doing?!
(I've seen that everywhere! xD)

Tsura: Well, love, what do you think I'm doing? I'm saving all of our flanks! Or do you have a better idea? My brother will die if we don't get to the infirmary at time. I'm willing to risk anything.
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Astral: but-...tsk...!! Fine. Do what you can. *grinds teeth together for a second while looking to the side then turns to Claymore* You heard what she said. What's your answer then?
Claymore's eyes change once more as Pearl assumes control over him once again.

Pearl: I accept! *suddenly stabs Tsura in right side of her neck with a dark, small dagger* Ha ha ha ha! It appears one bishop is off the table! But your sacrifice only postponed the inevitable! However, I'm a mare of my word! Too bad you did not specify the details! Just to be fair, I'll give you all one, final day! We shall meet soon enough ha ha ha ha!!!! *her presence vanishes*
Claymore: Well, I believe my queen has said more then enough
Tsura: *slowly gasps for air, unable to even scream in pain* *blood pours from her neck and soon stains her white blouse* *her face turns pale, and her eyes begin to lose color*
Ragnar: *is in the ground, barely breathing as she watches her own sister fall to the ground* T-Tsura.. *soon falls unconscious*
Tsura: *drools blood from her mouth as she lies on the cold ground, and her eyes soon drift out of conscious...*
Summer: *her eyes travel back and forth from Ragnar to Tsura as she is clearly weighing the options, then she runs to Tsura*
Tsura: *her washed out eyes are wide open, looking up at Summer. Blood continues to fall from her mouth, but she is immobilized. Strangely, a weak smile appears from her face*

Wheat: *stares in disbelief at the irony of the two wanted gypsies, most likely dead* We need to get out of here, now! To the infirmary! That wench made a deal!
Claymore: Well, I must be leaving now. I shall thank you all for unlocking my full potential. And with that, I shall be leaving. Good day (Disappears)
Summer: You take care of Ragnar! Tsura's injury is much more severe! And you all know that I have dealt with such wounds before myself! *grabs Tsura's hoof and teleports to the infirmary with her*
Longsword: (Sitting with Toy Sword and Meadow in the infirmary)
Wheat: Argh.. *looks at Ragnar, then at Astral* You're gonna have to teleport us to the infirmary.. I can't carry him! He needs oxygen and the mask is in the infirmary. I can't give him CPR if he continues to cough blood! *takes off Ragnar's jacket and puts pressure on the wound*
Meanwhile at the infirmary...

Summer: *holds Tsura in her arms like a passionate lover* Do not worry! We can fix this! The pony I once called my stallion did the same to me! I'm gonna help. But you're going to feel the worst pain in your life, plus 100 times more! Are you ready?
Tsura: (I don't even want to wake up..)*continues gasping for air, but her facial expression seems negative. Instead of trying to speak, she simply tightens Summer's hoof*
Summer: *feels the gypsy's grasps growing tighter around her hoof* I shall take that as an approval. *suddenly bites on Tsura's neck like a vampire, injecting a strange compound that makes her veins feel like they are on fire as it courses through her body. It gives spasms as well but the wound begins to smoke and eventually heal.*
Tsura: *as the wound begins to heal, she is finally able to catch her breath* *her features become more vivid as she dizzily looks around the infirmary room*
Meadow: *helps Tsura up*
Tsura: *coughs then looks at Summer* You owed me one anyways..
Meadow: I'm sorry to intervene.. But where's my mom? Is she injured?

Wheat: *most of her dress is torn as bandages to prevent Ragnar's wound from further bleeding. Her face and chest is covered with his blood* *lies Ragnar's body sideways, letting the blood flow out his mouth* I can't believe I'm doing this after you tried killing me.. *she then pulls him back and begins pumping his chest*
Longsword: (Walks over) How did this happen