My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 3376 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2101-2150 of 3376

over a year ago jordy_dash said…
The fire rages at the cabin after the blast
Ds:*continues running away*
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Astral: *looks at the stars* there...*teleports in various directions,alternating between the spell and running until he sees DS' silhouette ahead* Halt!!
Ds:*finds a hiding spot and hides*
Astral: *levitates guns in all directions while his horn lights up for him as he uses his sense of sight of hearing to pinpoint where he is* i know you're there...show yourself!
Ds:*channels obsidian and says* The allicorn is dead but I may be too, *stops chanelling her and walksout of the hiding spot with his wand*
Astral: You?! *points guns* what were you doing?!
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Landslide: *startled by the sound of the explosion, he gets out of the trance like state that is closest to sleeping for him and runs out of his small cabin* What happened?!
Ds:*shoots a blinding blast at astral and jumps into the ocean and begins diving deep*
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Tsura perks her ears as she stands up from the water. She shakes her mane like a dog and wraps a towel around her body. She squeezes the excess of water in her mane, then walks out of the river.

Tsura: *sighs, putting on a white medieval dress* A mare can't take a bath in peace.. FOR ONCE! *looks at her pet snakes who are enjoying themselves in the bottom of the river* *she picks up her sword and flies toward the noise*

The gypsy continues flying until she is back in the village, and she looks around, immediately spotting the blown up cabin, then Landslide. She turns to her right and finds her brother running out of the cabin, staring at the house in horror. Tsura and Ragnar then catch the glimpse of DS diving into the water.

Ragnar: I knew it!!! *flies toward the escape route. Without thinking, he dives in as well*
last edited over a year ago
Ds:*continues swimming to the bottom and decided that he will see how long it takes to drown a pegasus* Go awway landwweller!
Landslide: The abyss will not save you, traitor! Even the oceans have a bottom, that is earth! *raises hooves and closes his eyes and the ground begins to shake and rumble which causes all the underwater volcanoes near DS to erupt*
Ds:cod damn it! *is infuriated and decides to swim through the blast even through the pain and begins swimming as fast as possible to another island*
Landslide raises his hooves higher and numerous cracks appear on the ocean floor, spouting out lava everywhere*
Tsura: No!!! Stop, you'll kill my brother!!!

Ragnar: *glares at DS and he continues swimming to the bottom, holding his breath* (Hah! I am a trained soldier, I can hold my breath for up to fifteen minutes!)
Landslide: *opens one of his eyes and glares at Tsura in the most calming way a pony could "glare" to another* Please, do not insult me! I have passed on to the other side then came back! I am more powerful and much more in control of said power than before! Your brother will be safe! Just have some faith in me!!!
Tsura: *looks at Landslide then back at the ocean, nervously idling on the same spot*

Through the waves and explosions, the gypsy rises from the surface, inhaling deeply. He looks around and growls through the shivering water. Ragnar flies into the air, and searches from above, with no success.

Ragnar: Bloody hell! He has escaped!!!
Ds:*after 10 minutes of swimming he climbs up onto the boat he built and begins to sale towards equestria whilsts also attending to the wounds he had gotten*
Astral: *dodges just in time to see him dive,but instead of following,he goes back to the village the moment Ragnar dives, going his room to see the little foals panicking as they are locked inside* stand back! *kicks open the door,revealing a fallen cabinet blocking the door from the previous explosion,the little foals runs out,weeping* thank the stars,the fire hasn't reached here...get out of here,now! It'll be safer than be inside right now *levitates cloak on him as he gets his worn saddlebags on his back then follows outside*
Ragnar: *flies back to land, with an angry expression on his face* That scallywag got away! I knew we shouldn't have trusted him! *lands on the shore and kicks the ground* He almost killed the young.. Where's Brisa?
Tsura: In my room.. She's fine.
Ragnar: Argh.. He might be in some sort of deal with the queen. No doubt he'll be a bird and sing her our plans!!!
Landslide: Agreed. This location has been compromised. As soon as the airship is refueled, we must leave at once! and of course, we are taking every survivor of this island as well!
Tsura: *scoffs* Eeyup.. Meaning only three ponies.. *looks at them both* I'll stand guard for tonight, no doubt the queen will try something.. I'll wake you up if anything mysterious happens.. In fact, we can take shifts. Not wanting to bother, my brother and I can handle this. *looks at Ragnar* Your shift will start in three hours.
Ds:*enters canterlot And bows in the street he net obsidian first* My Queen, I havve returned barin' good newws
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Steel Sword: (After everything that happened, she is still praying)
Astral: We'll leave it to you. *turns to the burning cabin and uses magic to make a barrier thing so air will be left out then watches as it slowly burns out*
Landslide: All right then. I shall retreat to my cabin as well. After such a hellish day, everypony could use some rest indeed.

For a while, nothing happens on the streets of the seemingly abandoned city until DS hears a sudden noise from behind. A lone changeling comes up to him real quietly...

Changeling: *talks quietly* The Queen will see you in the Castle. Right now. *flares his bug-like wings and quickly disappears in the air*
Ds:*walks over to the castle and enters it, he looks around in awe* so this is a landweller castle...
A firm, deep feminine voice suddenly startles him as Obsidian Pearl emerges from a shadowy corner* Indeed. A bit too lavish for my taste. Below the surface one does not have too much material possessions. Anyways, what news do you bring?
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (Sits by the edge of the bed, thinking of something)
Ds:*bows* The allicorn is dead and the ponies you are after are to the north in gypsy territory
Pearl: Excellent! I knew those filthy gypsies couldn't resist going all emotional and soft about their home land. mu ha ha! I hope they liked the "rearrangement" my subjects have done to the place! However... I sense a little fear in you. Were you discovered?!
Ds:yes ma'am, or atleast I think so, I wwas wwearing clothin' to conceal my identity but who knowws? An evven if they they did know, they wwouldnt evven try to fight since they knoww that they wwill nevver be safe from you ma'am
Pearl: hmm... *rubs chin as she looks at DS with the obvious spark of intellect in her purple, reptile-like eyes* Still... they know about the betrayal... thus, they are expecting an attack. It would be foolish of me to engage right now. I have underestimated their strength and skill once... NEVER AGAIN! But... *a devious smirk expands on her face* if I was in their place, I'd relocate myself and my companions. That airship is their only mean of escape. I want you to go back there and sabotage it! Once their precious little vehicle is incapacitated, they will have no chance but to face a direct confrontation with me and my army. But this time, nothing will save them. They would be able to hold out for a short while indeed, but that island has limited resources. If all isle fails, my subjects will form a blockade around the isle and they'll eat each other before starving to death. Although I wish for them to go down honorably. None the less, you must go back immediately! If the enemy is destroyed with your help, you will claim your prize and take your place on my side as the noble commander of the Equus Insecta!
Ds:yes my queen!*bows then walks out beginning to go towards his ship whilst fiddling with his wands trying to upgrade it*
Pearl: *watches DS leave and bursts out in an insane laughter* Ha ha ha ha ha ha! This time, ponykind will not escape its doom!
After the three stallions leave, Tsura sits alone in the sand in solitude, staring out into the deep blue ocean. Her eyes wander off to the filled cabins, then back to the endless pit of water. The gypsy sighs and tries to relax her mind by closing her cold blue crystal-like eyes. A tangled lock of her mane falls on her face, where she suddenly opens her eyelids again. With her hooves, she begins to brush the wet tangles of her recent showers, humming a delightful tune.
Astral: *kneeling in front of room praying to the stars* I beg of you...keep these little ones safe,for if we fail...they will avenge us...*mutters* hopefully it doesn't come to that... *stands up then goes back to rest on the couch,this time keeping the room with the young ones open,he keeps his eyes open for a while untilhe falls asleep ones again*

(Excuse me for my short absence,they cut the power for a while since there was a fire just outside of town...were using broadband right now)
There is a sudden noise behind Tsura's back, coming from the nearby forest. The sound of snapping twigs appear to be closer and closer to her with every second...
The gypsy keeps her eyes closed, but her humming stops and she finishes brushing her long, wet mane. She grasps the sand, preparing her sword. Her ears keep flickering because of the twigs snapping. Her black tail spins like a cat in the air as she furrows her eyebrows because of the sudden stop. Confused, the gypsy's eyelids open and her constricted eyes pierces the ocean. Her eyes wander to the left, but her head stays still. She hears the hissing of her faraway snakes, buried in the sand. At first there is complete silence.. Unexpectedly, Tsura flares her tan wings and stands up, slicing her blade in the air as she turns around.
The branches keep the pony's features hidden, but based on the silhouette, he's a stallion. He was looking away at that specific moment and even though he was not expecting an attack, he rapidly unsheathes his sword and blocks Tsura's blow insensitively. As their blades clash, they make a spark and the stallion's face becomes visible for a glimpse. It is none other than Catapult.

Catapult: Goddamn it, have you lost your... *his question remains unfinished as he recognizes the attacker* Tsura???
Tsura: *looks at Catapult straight in his eyes with a shocked look* *her eyes turn steely and she glares at the stallion from head to hoof* Have I lost my what, Catapult?! My mind?! In fact, yes I have! Why.. HOW are you still alive?! You were supposed to be dead! You know what, forget it. I do not want to talk with you! Leave, you scumbag! Leave before I slice your throat open!!!
Catapult: *does not seem to be offended at all as he looks at the feisty mare in front of him* Oh yes, I've always loved that fire in you! *a grin expands on his face for a moment* Life works in mysterious ways, isn't it? I didn't even know you were here. I thought those biters got you as well... if it weren't for Landslide, I might as well be dead. I was in Manehatten when the outbreak started... ponies began eating each other on the streets. You know the drill. We barricaded ourselves in a church but it soon got overrun. Then Landslide showed up with my mother and cleared the path for us. We fought ourselves through to the docks and found that airship and picked up every survivor on the way to that stronghold in the mountains.
Tsura: *squints her mesmerizing blue eyes, observing the stallion. She places her sword back in her belt, then pulls her wet mane to one side* Haha! Well, we both know I don't go down that easily. *looks up at the moon, then back at Catapult* It's an honor to see a pile of rotten meat again! But, I rather not. Now, as I said a moment ago.. LEAVE.
Catapult: As you wish. I thought I lost you for ten long years. I can wait a little longer. I'm just happy to see you again! *suddenly and unexpectedly he quickly places a short kiss on Tsura's cheek then flares his wings and flies away before she could react*
Tsura: *blushes for a split second as her shocked, blue eyes widen. She shakes her head, then looks at the ground, and stares back at the stallion in awe and confusion* Why.. He doesn't know.. That hag didn't tell him.. He must think I left him for no reason.. That is why he looks.. Different.. *spreads her wings and rises in the air, following the pegasus* Catapult! As leader of the gypsies, I demand you to come back here!
last edited over a year ago
Catapult: *turns around* You don't need to be so forceful and formal. I'd come back simply because YOU asked.
Tsura: *lands on a fluffy, white cloud* Oh, I know that! *twirls her tail in interest, then smirks* I also know you'd even take a bullet for me! *stares at the stallion with her intimidating eyes* Why do you think I left, Catapult?
Catapult: *lands on the cloud beside the mare* I don't know... after the war... things just went downhill for me... I could never find my place... my relationship with mother has gone from bad to worse until one day, I ran off. I was just running... anywhere... and nowhere. I've had many-many theories why it did not work out between us... I was searching for you. Tried to fill out that void your absence has left in my soul with violence, alcohol and even mares. Then it has become a lifestyle. Hah, what a poor choice... *sighs* but you must have had a good reason to vanish. Perhaps I wasn't good enough... or I reminded me of your past too much... Don't know.
Tsura: Good guesses, Catapult.. I hid from Equestria as well.. Didn't dare to show my face because I knew my reputation would never change there. I am an outcast in those lands. Yes, indeed. You did remind me of my past, a lot.. Since.. you had a lot to do with it.. Or at least.. Somepony you know. *stands up, then looks at the stallion* Come. Join me for a drink in my caravan. No doubt you'll enjoy being in a room with me, alone. I guess I can trust you.. It is time for you to learn about my past. *flares her wings and nosedives, landing on the grass, and begins to trot*
Cataputl: *nods with an emotionless expression then follows Tsura into the nose dive*

Once the two pegasi enter the purple cabin-like caravan, the stallion is amazed and stunned by the different colors and decorations in the room. Dreamcatchers, glowing stars, a small chandelier, pillows and couches of all kinds, silk curtains, furry carpets, soft beds, many instruments, gold and silver jewelry everywhere. etc. Catapult also stares in awe of all the camouflaged snakes throughout the ornaments. There are also other animals than just the serpents. On the window, stands a sleeping crow and other exotic birds. Above the closet, a raccoon is curled up, perking it’s ears of the sudden disturbance. The same goat lies beneath the couch. Baskets full of other reptiles are beside the door, meanwhile the wild animals who survived the dead attack are sleeping outside on the porch. Tsura tilts her head to the left, signaling Catapult to take a seat.

Tsura trots around the room, lighting candles until she finally reaches her table. She lights the last green candle on the table where Catapult is seated. The mare then turns back and trots to her “kitchen”. She opens the high cabinets and pulls out two long, glass cups and sets it in front of her. She bends down and swings her tail, opening the lower drawers and reveals a large, black flask of dark spiced rum, and a clear bottle of whiskey, both of them her favorites. She then pulls out another small red bottle of grenadine and two lemons. Opening one of the high drawers, she grabs a piece of ginger and two shot glasses. The gypsy pours a small amount of the red cherry syrup, and grinds the piece of ginger in the cups with a sharp tool. Instead of measuring the correct amount of alcohol, she lets the dark rum fill the glass. The rich, strong smell fills the air in the room quickly. The mare squeezes a lemon in each cup, and a strange smirk appears on her face. She grabs the bottle of the spiced rum with her mouth, and sets it on the wooden desk. With her hooves, she carries both large, filled glasses of alcohol to the small table, where Catapult is anxiously sitting. The pegasus also settles a bowl of olives and hummus in the middle. She places one glass in front of him, then places the two shot glasses near the whiskey. Tsura opens the bottle and takes a seat. For a moment, the two pegasi don’t speak to each other. The gypsy just stares at the stallion with her cold, yet mesmerizing eyes. She then looks down at her cup and raises it to her mouth. She chugs almost half the liquor down in two gulps. Tsura then licks her upper right lip, and grabs an olive with a toothpick.. Only silence fills the cabin. After a minute or so, Tsura speaks in a calm tone.

Tsura: You see, Catapult, despite what you might think of me, I wasn’t always a thief.. I was actually a very sweet, respectful, yet fun mare. Something no pony considers anymore.. It was a sunny day as usual in India. Us gypsies traded with many ponies. Us Roma ponies traveled a lot, which meant we had many allies. We were at peace within the Africans, the Indies, the Arabs, and many others.. But we had settled with the Zebras.. When my brother and I were born, it was a special day for everyone. My parents were the earls of the gypsies, which meant the “prince and princess” were born.. Ragnar and I were very close, we loved each other so much. We’d fly together, racing one another to see who’s the fastest flyer. We’d swim, and he’d always beat me.. I sucked at swimming.. I would always drown, but now that changed. Of course, I’d annoy him every night when we were put to bed.. My mother would sing us long lullabies until we'd fall asleep. She had the voice of an angel. That is why my brother and I never cried as kids. Her voice was always there to soothe us.. When we were sound asleep, Ragnar would snore nonstop since he slept on his stomach. I’d bite his ear for him to wake up. I was one of those playful fillies, always full of energy.. Those were such happy memories..

I was fourteen.. In that time, I did what every gypsy did. I sang and danced. But my greatest talent of all, was dancing! Belly dance, to be exact. It was a talent of mine, I knew how to move well. Along with dancing, I was a contortionist. I was very flexible, and it added some tricks to my routines.
I’d wear a red, long, slitted skirt with gold coins hanging from the waist. A beautiful golden top, and a transparent red mask that would cover my mouth and nose, only leaving my blue eyes to stand out.. My nude stomach showed, and my mane reached my hooves. I wore golden earrings and many bracelets.. I was known for moving like a serpent. No matter how fast the beat was, my hips could move along. I’d spin in the air, do splits, perform illusions with my wings, I’d twist my body, shake my curves.. My body was quite hypnotizing. In your case, Catapult, seeing such belly dancers would be paradise to any non-gypsy stallion. Seeing one dance performance of any belly dancer would just make you wanna sleep with her. It was the best thing you could ever imagine.

I still have those memories.. Here, let me show you. *stands up from the table, drinking another sip of rum, then trotting to the other side of the room. She stops in front of her makeup desk where a large mirror stands, and begins to look through the small wooden drawers. On the fourth drawer, she pulls out a small scroll wrapped in a purple ribbon. She stares at it for a moment, then turns back and walks until she is beside the stallion* This was drawn by an artist hired by my father. This.. Was me. *unscrolls the paper, revealing a drawing of herself as a young, beautiful teenager. And for the first time, Catapult sees her on the scroll with a true smile of happiness. There are no weapons attached to her body, nor eyes full of anger. On the drawing, she faces her back towards the artist. The gypsy wears her two piece dancing outfit, strangely looking like an exotic princess. Her beautiful wings are spread apart, revealing her hourglass, attractive body. Her long mane is in a golden ponytail, and beside her sits a basket holding a Cobra.*

(Sorry I got carried away with a sketch. Anyways, this is suppose to be the "magnificent" drawing xD Yes, she has looooooong legs according to this.. :p)

Once the two pegasi enter the purple cabin-like caravan, the stallion is amazed and stunned by the