My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 3376 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 3376

over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: Yes, and I'm a llama! Due to some very unfortunate circumstances, she lost her wings in the most painful way possible. But I changed all that!
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Ragnar: *stares at the ground, surprised* She never told me that..

A gypsy flies his way to Summer and Ragnar.

Gypsy: Captain! We've arrived! Well, almost. The wind won't blow us to shore.
Ragnar: Then row, you dimwit!
Gypsy: We don't have enough ponies for that. This is a big ship.
Ragnar: Alright then. We'll be swimming from here.
Gypsy: *nods and throws the anchor overboard*
Ragnar: *looks at Summer and grins* Hope you like swimming.

Wheat: *walks to the others* Why did the ship stop?!
Ragnar: We're swimming from here, Milady. Iceland is right there. *points at the visible land ahead* Wind has stopped for it is getting dark.
Wheat: Oh.. Alright.. *looks at water*
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: Very well, if we must
Summer: Are you kidding me? I'm not jumping into this endless sea, no way! Too deep, too vast, and no land on sight!
Ragnar: Very well. Have it your way, love. *looks at the other three gypsies* *looks at Astral, Longsword, and Wheat* I have a better, and safer idea. Carry them to shore. *looks at the others* Have a safe flight.

Soon, the gypsies do as ordered. They lift the visitors carefully, and easily fly them above sea.*

Wheat: Please, please, please do not drop me. I have a good reason why.
Gypsy Mare: I do as the captain orders. I won't drop you, unless you begin to move a lot!

Ragnar: *looks at the others in the sky, then back at Summer* Good luck, love. There's food in those barrels. *nods and rises in the air*
Longsword: (Something seems wrong with Wheat)
Summer: Don't you dare leaving me here, do you hear me???!
Ragnar: *raises eyebrow as he looks down at Summer* Well, if you insist. *lands behind Summer* Know that if you try anything stupid, you will fall in the freezing water. *wraps his hoof and hook around Summer's hips* Hold tight love, because if you fall, I will not go after you. Sharks are right below us. *spreads his wings and rises in the sky once again, this time holding Summer tightly*
Summer: I'm inclining to believe this was just another trick of yours! *feels Ragnar's hoof moving lower than it's supposed to* If you don't want a hook instead of your other hoof as well, I strongly suggest you not to touch my flank!
Ragnar: The reason why my hoof is there, is because you keep moving. So hold still! *throws Summer in the air, and immediately catches her by her back* There! *holds Summer in an uncomfortable position for her, but avoiding her personal space* Happy, love?
Summer: I'll be happy once we get to the land!!! *looks down at the waves of the sea and her body subconsciously presses up against Ragnar's a little more* I just hate all this water!!!
Ragnar: Sureeee you do. You just wanted me to carry you, but it's alright. Who wouldn't? *suddenly drops Summer on purpose, then quickly catches her* Startling, aren't I? Some people may say striking. *laughs*
Summer: If you do that again, I'll incinerate you!!! Just get me on the land already!!!
Ragnar: As you wish, Milady. *with a sudden move, he rapidly flies in the air, avoiding clouds*

After a few minutes of flying, Ragnar and Summer finally arrive on shore with the rest. They're greeted by many gypsies, all dark coated with raven colored manes. Fillies and colts all staring at the tourists.

Ragnar: You can let go of me, love. We can continue this later if you'd like.
Summer: *stares at Ragnar with mixed feelings surging in her cold emerald eyes* You disgust me! *walks forward proudly with puffed out chest and a craned neck*
Longsword: (To Wheat) Wheat, is something wrong. You seemed worried when you looked at the water
Wheat: No, no. *smiles* Of course not, Longsword.

Ragnar: Tsura's cabin is this way, deary. It's not safe for you walking in an unknown village. *walks to the left* *is hugged by a little colt* Ragnar! You're back!

Suddenly, a filly comes in contact with Summer. She wore a ponytail, grasping her long mane. She looks at Summer, with her head tilted right. She giggles.

Filly: You have a funny colored mane! And your nose is too small! *pulls Summer's mane; a bit too hard* You look like an orange!

Other fillies surround Astral, observing his coat and cutie mark.
Filly: Why are you blue? Are you sick?

Three colts observe Longsword, pulling his mane.

Colt: Your mane is too yellow!

Finally, the blue-eyed colt looks back at Ragnar.

Colt: These are funny colored slaves you brought! *laughs*
Ragnar: These aren't slaves, lad. They're just.. Visitors.
Summer: Ow! All right little ones, not that hard! Ow! Hmm... they could sure use a little discipline...
Ragnar: *walks towards Summer* So they can touch you anywhere, but I can't?
Longsword: Ouch! I couldn't agree more, Sum- OUCH!
Summer: What are you talking about, their children! That's different! Besides, I wouldn't even let you ruin my fur with your filthy hooves! Hmph! *sticks her chin up*
NocturnalMirage commented…
All right, I'm gonna hit the hay! I think this would be a good time to wait for the others to catch up... over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
Agreed! 'Night Mirage! :) over a year ago
(Okay. See you tomorrow Mirage)
Ragnar: Right, and that's why you wanted me to carry you and puts my hooves around your body. *shrugs* It's alright.
over a year ago Edvine2 said…
(Tell Nocturnal when he comes back on to read this post first.)

Power Play: *sips champagne* I, too, hope for a bounty of both length of partnership and wealth acquired from such.
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Astral: *@ Filly* Fortunately,no...*shudders a bit at the memory of being meters high*...well,maybe a little...but my fur is naturally like that...*smiles* and who might you be?
Filly: I'm Brisa! It's meaning comes from the wind! What's yours?
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Astral: Astral Streak, at your service...and your name sounds wonderful,Brisa *pats head gently then turns to the others* so...what now?
Summer: Gah! I needed to reach the land! Being in your arms was merely a minor inconvenience, noting more. *her features become a little bit softer* Although your physical strength admittedly deserves to be credited. Now lead me to Tsura!

After the hearty meal, lots of deserts, two bottles of champagne and an expensive bill, Shifter leaves the restaurant with Power Play.

Shifter: *walks beside PP* I hope you enjoyed your meal! Now listen! I'm a quite straightforward mare, I like to cut right to the chase, without circling around the boiling pot, if you know what I mean. you didn't get all this for free, I belive you have figured that part out already. The reason why we are here is because I need somepony like you. To get something I really want but cannot get myself.
Power Play: Let me guess: you'll tell me what it is and to obtain it by any means necessary? All right. I'm up for it. What is it you need?
last edited over a year ago
Shifter: *a mysterious, sinister grin expands on her face* Hehehe! Exactly! I see that your mind is fast too, not just your hooves! Excellent! You see, it may not look like it, but I'm some kind of archaeologist. Recently I have made the discovery of my life. It's a priceless ancient artifact, called the Eye of Anubis. It remained hidden from the world for thousands of years. However, I have revealed its whereabouts! If you're willing to get it for me, we shall enjoy the spoils together, once we sell it to the highest bidder.
Power Play: And where is this Eye of Anubis?
Shifter: Far away over the Eastern Desert... surface dwellers call that region the "Badlands". In our avidity, we have dug too far and too deep, only to find the treasure of the Old Ones in the darkness... But alas, the Old Ones were not stupid. The whole place is full of hidden traps and other deadly obstacles. All three of my friends have tried to overcome them. None succeeded. Only when the maze almost took my life I came to the realization: the artifact is protected by a powerful, pristine curse! Only somepony without a magical aura can break it. I'm gonna be honest: You need agile legs and a strong back to get through the maze and it will be quite dangerous! You will be putting your life at risk. But if you manage to retrieve the artifact, the reward will exceed even your wildest dreams!
(So basically, my role is a unicorn Daring Do.)

Power Play: I think my life was more in danger when I was fighting in that bar. I may not quite look it, but if I have to be, I'm quite fast on my hooves.
(Haha, well if you put it that way. but the artifact will be a key element later! xD)

Shifter: Excellent! *extends hoof* Do we have a deal then?
Power Play: *bumps and then shakes hoof* We do.
Edvine2 commented…
(Need breakfast, be back tonight, yada yada yada.) over a year ago
Ragnar: This way. *walks to the left*

After a couple minutes of walking, Both ponies finally reach Tsura's small cabin. They are joined by the others. A large pink dream catcher was hung in her door. Ragnar stepped forward, and knocked on it.

Ragnar: Tsura, it's me; your brother.

From the other side if the door, Tsura speaks.

Tsura: Are you alone?
Ragnar: Yeah.
Tsura: Liar.
Ragnar: Open up now! I got you a present!

A couple seconds later, hoofsteps are heard on the other side of the door. The wooden door suddenly opens, revealing the half shaved mane, Tsura. Tattoos filled her neck and head. She wore a red short skirt, along with a white blouse covered a blue vest. Piercings filled her ears; jewels covered her body. Behind her, it was visible all the animals she kept in her room. Goats, Snakes, hawks, owls, wolves, etc. surprisingly, the animals didn't mind sharing a room with the gypsy. A raccoon sits on the gypsies' shoulder, glaring at the ponies. Tsura looked at all the familiar faces with a grin.

Tsura: Well, well, well. Goldilocks, Dimples, Wonderboy, *looks at Astral* and star freak came to visit. What a lovely surprise.

The raccoon from her shoulders suddenly jumps on Summer's mane and messes it up. Spreading parts of her hair up, others to the left, and the right.

Tsura: Sorry, Flora hates Unicorns.
Ragnar: This way. *walks to the left* 

After a couple minutes of walking, Both ponies finally reac
Summer's magic gently picks the raccoon up as its kicking the air vehemently, then places it on the ground so it runs back to Tsura, then the same magic quickly restores her mane to normal.

Summer: *carefully examines Tsura's appearance* Long time no see! you've changed.

Shifter: Ha ha ha ha! Wonderful! *grabs PP's hoof all of a sudden and her horn charges up with a dark purple aura of magic and a circle of smoke of thee same color emerges from the ground around her and her eyes are glowing for a second* I'm sorry about that, my friend! I had to drain your magical aura so that the curse will have no effect on you! The sudden weakness you feel is going to fade away quickly and you'll be able to use your magic again within a day, once your aura recharges.
Tsura: I'm not the only one. *picks up Raccon* What do you want?
Summer: *frowns* I remembered you being a little more polite back in the day. I guess time does make the memories more beautiful and no matter how odd it is, I'm still glad to see you after all these years!
Tsura: Does it look like I'm playing a game of chess? I'm a gypsy, not stupid. All of you did not come all the way here to say hi to me and bring back the good memories we had together. *glares at her brother* I'll deal with the one who told the ponies where we live later. *clears throat* I shall repeat the question one last time. Why are you here?
Summer: *narrows eyes* Very well! I came here to talk about the crimes you and your brother committed on Equestrian soil. Robbery, plundering, arson, commandeering a vessel of the Royal Fleet... do you want me to continue?! My presence here is a sign of friendship. I was hoping if I talked to you, you could be convinced to change your ways. I have looked the other way while you lived the life of crime for far too long. Your... tribe's actions are a threat to the safety, unity and order of Equestria. I'm seeking for a peaceful resolution, if there's any. For old time's sake. So stop treating me like I'm the enemy!
Tsura: Alright. No more stealing from Equestria, got it. All of you can go now. Bye now! *closes door, but is blocked by her brother*
Ragnar: Tsura, show some respect. It's getting dark, and the wind is blowing east, when we need it to blow north. They'll be stuck with us for a few hours, until we retrieve the ship and whatnot. At least pretend that you care.
Tsura: *opens door* Fine. *passes through the tourists*
Summer: Why are you acting like this? Treating me like a complete stranger, an unwanted guest! When I said it's good to see you, I truly meant it! It wasn't just a shallow act of politeness! You and I have quite a lot of common history after all!
Longsword: (I see Tsura hasn't changed much)
Tsura: That's in the past. We don't live there anymore. *continues to walk as her anger slowly settles down* Clean water is in the right. Wood for fire is by my cabin. The farms are right ahead of the blacksmith's house. Weapons are located under everypony's cabin and tent. The market is in the center of the village. There will be a feast tonight in the Chief's name. We are all invited for those who'd like to go. There aren't enough cabins nor tents for everypony, since we didn't expect company. So you'll have to share. Hope that's alright with everypony. *flares her wings* Good day to you all.
Tsura: That's in the past. We don't live there anymore. *continues to walk as her anger slowly settle
Summer: *is speechless for a while because of Tsura's behavior* Fine! Be that way!* angrily storms out to the open*
Longsword: I see. I was hoping this would last so long
Ragnar: *flies in front of Summer, blocking her way* Woah, beautiful, where do you think you're going?
Summer: I'm going for a walk to clear my head out! Your sister's tone was more than insulting! Now stop following me around!
Ragnar: *laughs* Why so serious, love? Cheer up. Come on, let's go and get something to eat. You must be hungry. As well as the others.