My Little Pony Friendship is Magic My Little Pony: Bliss Role Play

karinabrony posted on Jan 03, 2014 at 06:23PM
Hello! This is a role play. Ice Drop is on an adventure to find all of the princesses, but she needs friends to come along. She is also keeping a diary on her journey. You will need to fill this out:

Name:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Past:
Biography:
Picture:
[b]Hello! This is a role play. Ice Drop is on an adventure to find all of the princesses, but she nee
last edited on Jan 04, 2014 at 06:49PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 2912 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 2912

over a year ago Rendal_Pony said…
Guys, my father sent me on a quest...*starts crying* h-h-hi-i-i-i-iis q-u-u-u-est was to l-l-l-le-e-e-e-e-eeave ya--'ll guys *sobs in sadness*
over a year ago KendiKens said…
What?
Crystal Piece: I'm sorry, for some reason, my dad HATES you. *cries majorly* I love you guys, but I'm gonna have to go*gets pulled by her dad*WAIT, I HAVEN'T SAID BYE TO ANYone....
Broken Piece:Mam, you're going to explain why your hanging out with these chumps later!*drops Crystal's diary on the floor on purpose*
Gem Soul:Hey,she is our friend,and we're not chumps!We want our friend back!
Broken Piece:Then you're going to fight me!
Broken Piece:Then you're going to fight me!
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: Chumps?! CHUMPS?!!! I've been called many things in my life, but chump?! And behalf of my friends, I will not tolerate such major disrespect!!!
Gem Soul:I was never called chump!That is a stupid word with no meaning!I am on your side Summer!
Broken Piece:Let's go then!
Crystal PIece: FATHER, FRIENDS!STOP THIS*SOBS*STOP FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. DON'T FIGHT!D":
Gem Soul:In first place,he must have respect for Summer.She is 10 000 years old,and he calls us chumps?No mister,find a place to hid!We won't get hurt at all!
Other Gem Soul:Stop!What is going on here?
Broken PIece:Well, who is the one that's breaking my little girl's heart(hypnotizes Gem Soul)
Summer: We have no idea what you're talking about!
Other Gem Soul:You can't hypnoze me,silly!Dear Gem Soul,why does this happen?
Gem Soul:Don't you use dear Celestia anymore?
Other Gem Soul:No!I am the queen,with my husband,Fire Dash,the king!We use dear Gem Soul,and dear Fire Dash!
Gem Soul:*falls on the ground*
Other Gem Soul:Gem,are you okay?
last edited over a year ago
Broken Piece:Fire Dash! thats the one!
Summer: Then you have a problem with him, not with us.
Other Gem Soul:Wait,what has he done?
Broken PIece: He's breaking my little girls heart, & I heard that she made a song for him!

Crystal PIece:Yes, but its not going to work </3
Summer: Oh, an overprotective parent... how lovely. Nevertheless, what you seek is not here. He has been corrupted by the Black Flame and left this place.
Other Gem Soul:Hey,I see you love your daughter,but it's not his fault.He doesn't feel the same thing for her!
Gem Soul:*stands up*
Other Gem Soul:He has feelings for this pony here!
Gem Soul:*falls again*
This is the song:

It was the moment that I saw you, charming piece of gold every time i see you, you sparkle like the night sky m-m-m-m-my oh my im just too shy all of the times that i see you, you're always with snother girl, i wish it was just me, & you.........(made it on top of my head, i m a pretty good singer)
NocturnalMirage commented…
nice :) over a year ago
KendiKens commented…
I like this over a year ago
Broken apiece:Well, I'll make him
Crystal Piece:Dad, it's ok. I'm just a weakling. just take me away :(
Summer: This conversation leads nowhere. I grow weary of it. If you truly love him, you'll have to fight for him. It's much easier to say it, than doing it.
Crystal Piece:But how? I mean, there's no way that he'll like me, unless my dad does it, but if he does that, one of them would die.& im afraid it might be my dad
Other Gem Soul:Nopony is going to die!I will talk with Fire Dash.Ya'll should stop the fight!Summer,take care of Gem!*flies away*
Summer: Take it from somepony who knows: If your father makes him like you, it would be nothing more than an illusion; an effect of a spell. It wouldn't be real,and what's worse you will lose your father. Besides, have you even tried talking with him about your feelings? In addition to that... as one mare to another: there are a lot of stallions out there.
Gem Soul:*wakes up*I heard all of those you said!Crystal,you should talk to him,and if your dad makes him love you,your love won't be true,just a spell.And love spells don't last forever.In 5 years,it will be all over!
Summer: Exactly my point.
Crystal PIece:I know, I'm really desperate, I should just go back to LIghtning Bolt. We were so close together(its kinda me irl me & my friend Adam r REALLY close together)
I know the feeling all too well. :/ over a year ago
Gem Soul:Agreed!So,you need to tell him the truth.Mabye the future Gem can tell us more!
Crystal PIece:You mean, you want me to tell him that I like him?
Summer: Yes. What can you lose? Even if he refuses, you won't have to live in uncertainty.
Crystal Piece:Ok,If you say so......(annnnnd hes offline xD)
Summer: Good. (he'll be back soon enough. :)
Crystal Piece:I feel really weak
Summer: Understandable. Desire can make us feel weak. But the best way to overcome this weakness is to confess our feelings.
Gem Soul:Hey,I'll help you,and if he refuses you,I'll help you find an other stallion!*shines to much for Crystal Piece*
Crystal Piece: Like, who got taken 2 times by that fat dragon chic?Me.Who defeated Nightmare Dash? Everyone BUT me.I'm the weakest link.:l I know I can do something, but I'm just, me.
Summer: There's nothing wrong with you, stop thinking that way. Everypony has their special talents. You are no exception.
Gem Soul:Sweetie,you shouldn't be sad!It's not anyproblem,you're shy,so what?We want you as our friend the way you are!Now,stand up!
brb im goin on my other laptop
(Haha, this RP just turned into a mental hygiene session. :)
(Haha!)
(To be honest, I don't even know if we're dealing with real life problems here or not. :)
(Well,me too!I don't even have this kind of problems at all!)
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
(Ikr lol and now some words from our sponsors... Drugs are bad, don't do them, now back to our scheduled program)
Fd:*in his mind"go on fire dash, kill them, they defy you and that red one thinks she's better than you..kill her first with me...your dark fire!" N no they don't defy me! No one does, im the king, i control all the fire in equestria....without me it would burn! They respect me"no they don't, the want to destroy you and me" no NOOOOOO!
lolz over a year ago
Crystal PIece:Um,Fire Dash, I have something to say..............
Other Gem Soul:Fire Dash,stop!*her magic stops him*Listen to me!
Summer: Ah, there he is! How convenient... I have a score to settle with him anyways.
Fd:yes gem? Yes crystal?
Crystal Piece:I know this is probably a bad time, but I-I-I-I like you -is majorly scared-
Fd:crystal i know you like me cause were friends*flips mane out of his eyes*