My Little Pony Friendship is Magic My Little Pony: Bliss Role Play

karinabrony posted on Jan 03, 2014 at 06:23PM
Hello! This is a role play. Ice Drop is on an adventure to find all of the princesses, but she needs friends to come along. She is also keeping a diary on her journey. You will need to fill this out:

Name:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Past:
Biography:
Picture:
[b]Hello! This is a role play. Ice Drop is on an adventure to find all of the princesses, but she nee
last edited on Jan 04, 2014 at 06:49PM
save

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 2912 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 2912

over a year ago KendiKens said…
Gem Soul:What?No...Luna..Is..In...
Celestia:Where is it Gem?Only you can find where is it!
Gem Soul:She is...In..MANEHATTAN!SHE IS SCREAMING FOR HELP!I got to help her*flies away*WAIT FOR ME PRINCESS LUNA!
Celestia:Girls,we got to go after her!Before dark overpower her.....*flies in Gem's direction*
over a year ago ChibiEmmy said…
*Lady jumped from the bed, morphing into a large dragon midair. Landing with a very large thump* Lady: Anypony need a ride?
over a year ago karinabrony said…
Ice Drop: No thanks, I can fly. *flies up to the sky*
Lady: Then let's hurry! *Joining the rest in the air*
over a year ago Rendal_Pony said…
CP:*makes flying carrage & hops to Gem's direction*
Ice Drop: *flying in the sky*
*Lady scanned the earth* Lady: I hope we get there soon. *Lady yawned* I really need some sleep.
Ice Drop: *sees a few cities up ahead* I think we're almost there...
Rendal_Pony commented…
hey, where do you make your ponys? over a year ago
Gem Soul:Princess Luna,you are,very far,but I will save you.She,is looking for help,I got to hurry.
Princess Celestia:She is a very special kind of alicorn.She has a shield,and she is protected,but the evil forces want to overpower her,because she is the strongest princess.She can do many things,raise the sun and moon,make weather,save the crystal heart,raise the stars etc.Like my brother,Fire Dash.They are both very very strong,but Gem is born,and Fire Dash created.Now,we got to catch her.
Gem Soul:No,princess Celestia,I won't let the evil forces even touch me.But you got to be protected.All of you.If an evil force even touches you,you will be dead.Now,I will put on you an protection spell.Forces of good,protect my friends.*an powerful magic arounds every friend*Now you are safe!
*Lady smirked* Lady: I wouldn't be worried about me, just worry about yourselves and leave the fighting to me!
last edited over a year ago
Celestia:Evil forces want to overpower her!
Gem Soul:I found princess Luna.She is..there*directs hoof,goes there*
Lady: Leave the evil weevils to me! *dives down*
Gem Soul:Luna!!!!*hugs her*I missed you so much!Lady,what are you doing?*my protective spell doesn't let her to touch me*Oh you silly protective spell,she is not evil,she is my friend.
*Lady waved a claw* Lady: Fighting off those. *Pointing the shadows*
Gem Soul:Oh,you evil forces.Luna,go.Me and Lady can take this!
Luna:But..
Gem Soul:No buts.Go.Forces of good,protect me.Forces of good,destroy this shadows.Forces of good,protect my friends.*the shadows disappear*They will come again.
Lady: Then take this time to flee!
Gem Soul:There are more?Lady,you fight with the left ones.I will fight with these ones!
*Lady laughed* Lady: Trust me, I've handled much more then this. It's my job as Guardian.
Gem Soul:*uses magic*Well,you will have more later!
Lady: Sounds fun! But we need a way to fully get rid of the shadows!
Gem Soul:I know!Stay still,and thing of beautiful things in your life!
Lady: Beautiful things? Hmmm.. How about glory of winning a fight, or eating lots of food and then sleeping for a few months!
Gem Soul:Yes,yes,go on!You're destroying them!*shadows disappear*The're gone!
Lady: I'm just hoping the don't have a Shani Shadow with them!
Gem Soul:*scans*Nah!Now,die all you!*all shadows die*Good job Lady,but I am a little bit tired!I have a week without sleep.
Lady: I forgot that ponies can't go long without sleep.
Gem Soul:It isn't your fault.Now,lets go to the others.*mouth opens,she wants sleep*
Lady: You wanna ride back to the castle? I'm worried you might fall asleep on the way back.
Gem Soul:Of course!Thanks!
*Lady crouched down to let Gem on* Lady: Then lets get going!
Gem Soul:Oh Lady.You are good,not evil,like some ponies say!
*Lady took off into the air* Lady: Who says that I'm evil?
Gem Soul:Well,many ponies that see you.All ponies in Pony Ville and Cloud Stale!
*Lady snorted* Lady: DoppleGangers are the Guardians of ponies. And some ponies like Ren get their own DoppleGanger to protect them from birth, but the parents need to go through a lot of work to get one for their own foal.
Gem Soul:Well,yeah.I had a DoppleGanger of my own when I was with my real parents,but later,when I was still a little filly,my adoptive parents said I couldn't have an animal like that.Now I have a phoenix and a cat.You are so good Lady.*hugs her,and she glows*
*Lady hugs her back* Lady: Then for the time you had your own, that must have been one very lucky DoppleGanger.
Gem Soul:Thanks Lady!But,I have a question!Do you think I will every meet my real parents?
Lady: Tell me, what was your DoppleGanger's name? I could use him to track them down.
Gem Soul:Well,his name was Strong Heart.But I don't know where he is.And I also don't know where my parents are.I feel them every second of my life,but I don't feel where they are!
Lady: Strong!? It's been soooo long since I've heard his name!
Gem Soul:What?You know him?
Lady: We were best friends before I had to leave the DoppleGanger den to protect Ren! *Lady cleared her throat* But, I guess thats all in the past. I'll track him down and find your parents!
Gem Soul:You're awesome Lady!*hugs her again*
Lady: I try! *Lady landed in front of the castle*
Gem Soul:Is there anything I can do for you?
Lady: Nothing, I'm gonna try to find Stong Heart before I end up falling asleep and not wake up for a few months. Just watch Ren for me, she is sleeping over there. *Pointing over to Ren, who was sleeping on a bed in the middle of the room*
Gem Soul:Sure Lady.I will watch her over till you wake up!
Lady: Thanks, I'm gonna go speak to someone about Strong Heart. *Lady flying away*
Gem Soul:Bye Lady!
Lady: See you soon! *Lady flew off*