My Little Pony Friendship is Magic My Little Pony: Bliss Role Play

karinabrony posted on Jan 03, 2014 at 06:23PM
Hello! This is a role play. Ice Drop is on an adventure to find all of the princesses, but she needs friends to come along. She is also keeping a diary on her journey. You will need to fill this out:

Name:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Past:
Biography:
Picture:
[b]Hello! This is a role play. Ice Drop is on an adventure to find all of the princesses, but she nee
last edited on Jan 04, 2014 at 06:49PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 2912 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 2912

over a year ago ChibiEmmy said…
*Lady shrugged as she landed at the castle doors* Lady: Man I'm tired!
over a year ago KendiKens said…
Gem Soul:Why don't I make my friends happy.Why am I like this?Why me???*turns evil*
Ren: Well you don't have time to sleep for a billion years.
Lady: I know. I haven't got a good night sleep in five ever.
Gem Soul:I am back!
Ren: Didn't take you long.
Lady: I'm gonna mind my own business and not ask.
Gem Soul:Well,evil doesn't take long!
*Lady took a step back* Lady: You mean fighting evil? R-right?
Gem Soul:No!!!!
Ren: How about we think about the other princess? We've still gotta find Candace and Twilight.
last edited over a year ago
Gem Soul:No!!!
*Lady flinched* Lady: What's wrong!?
Gem Soul:I am wrong!!!
*Lady walked over and hugged Gem* Lady: Honey, nothing's wrong with you.
Nightmare Soul:*pushes Lady*I am not"HONEY''.I am....Nightmare Soul!
Ren: Oh perfect, now we gotta fight ANOTHER dark pony
*Lady growled at Ren* Lady: Don't talk about him like that, he was different.
Nightmare Soul:So,you're gonna kill me?If you kill me,you kill your little friend too!
Lady: Of course we're not going to kill you!
Nightmare Soul:Your friends feel what I feel.Hey Lady,what'ca gonna do about it?Your''friend''is in danger!
*Lady picked Soul up* Lady: I'm gonna hold you here so you can't hurt yourself.
Nightmare Soul:Yeah right!*falls in the ground*Ouch.I hurted my self.O,wait,I hurted Gem!I know what you feel about her,Lady,you love her more than Ren!Deal with it!
*Lady forced her to the ground* Lady: I love all the ponies! It's my job as guardian to protect them! And if I have too, give my life up it save them!
Nightmare Soul:Yeah right!You love her more than anypony.
Strong Heart:Enough!
Nightmare Soul:Stay there!You don't want your little pony to die!
Strong Heart:I will kill you!
Nightmare Soul:You don't want your friend in trash can,don't you?Oh,back to Lady.You created me.You love her more than anything!But you make her feel depression,and I came to life!!!*laughs*
Lady: I did not create you! You're a monster!
Nightmare Soul:Oh but you did!I know you love her more than anything,but you did this horrible thing to her!
Lady: How could I love her more? I just met her a few days ago!
Nightmare Soul:But you do!Face the truth!
Lady: That's not helping! I love everypony!
Nightmare Soul:Oh yeah?We'll see about that!*Gem Soul gets out*
Gem Soul:Wha..What happened?
*Lady released Gem* Lady: You okay?
Gem Soul:Yeah,but can somepony tell me what happened?*Gem lets out a little light,and it's effective on Lady*
*Lady breathes in the light* Lady: You have yourself a dark side like Princely.
Gem Soul:Wha...What???*another light glows from Gem,and this enters to Lady's love for her,and it's from Nightmare Soul*
*Lady flinched* Lady: Damn it..
Gem Soul:What Lady?
*Lady faked a laugh* Lady: Nothing to worry about!
Gem Soul:Really?I see it in your face,this laugh is fake!Tell it to me!*her eyes look cute for Lady*
Lady: I'm just being suffocate with love. Nothing to get you mane messed up about. Or is it! *Lady messed around with Gem's mane*
Gem Soul:*more love magic comes out from here*Oh,I get it!*she looks so cute to Lady*
Lady: I swear you are trying to kill me! Why are you looking at me so cutely?!
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
(sorry, wanted to rejoin earlier, but my net was acting weird, dropping me off every 3 minutes... :/ )

Summer: *drops the camouflage spell she was using to be invisible* Fool! Only a weak minded simpleton would fall for that illusion! This little play has been somewhat amusing for me, but I just cannot stand idly by and let an alicorn claim another victim! ALICORNS ARE EVIL!
*Lady shook her head and stood up* Lady: I'm gonna sleep for a few minutes, I'm starting to feel funny.
Gem Soul:I....am..EVIL?
Nightmare Soul:*gets out*No,you fools!I am the evil one!She is too much..Goddie goodie!
over a year ago MuseMuse said…
I will join!
Name:Blue Sparkle
Personality:Sweet,kind,helpful.
Hobbies:Magic,reading,friends.
Past:She was born in Canterlot,and she is daughter of Kind Spark and Dusk Shine.Her parents thought to move to Pony Ville,but they changed mind.She got a pet dog,named Vanilla.
Biography: Lives in Canterlot,with her mom and dad and her dog.
Picture:

Blue Sparkle:*enters in camp*What a cold night!What's happening there?
(just think I have been here all the while,cos I can't start from the first alone!)
I will join!
Name:Blue Sparkle
Personality:Sweet,kind,helpful. 
Hobbies:Magic,reading,friends.
Pa
Strong Heart:That's enough.Gem never has been evil,never!That,that monster over there,she is evil*tears*Gem is very important for me,so are you Lady,and everypony.But,I can't let you to do anhy damage to the pony I needed to guard!
Nightmare Soul:Good,everything is working
Summer: Ha ha ha ha! Can't you see?! This is what alicorns do!!! They always take away everything you love from you!!!
Strong Heart:This isn't true.You know Gem,You aren't friends.This monster..This is the evil one.Gem has never been evil,hard on me or somepony else.She is good!And what are you going to do,are you going to kill her?
Summer: Let's see how much long your idealism lasts, when she'll start destroying everything you love. When they take away everything what's important to you and let you live as an empty vessel! You haven't seen their true colors yet! I HAVE!
Strong Heart:*more tears*She is different.You have meet her!*thinks about Gem's and his happiest moments*
(I made a collage of some memory)
Strong Heart:*more tears*She is different.You have meet her!*thinks about Gem's and his happiest mome
NocturnalMirage commented…
that's cool! :) over a year ago
KendiKens commented…
thanks over a year ago
Summer: Oh my poor child! You have no idea what you're dealing with. But your words have touched my heart. Yes, I still have a heart! I've seen what the Inner Fire is capable of when its flames turn black. Your friend, Gem will soon be consumed by that blackness. Unless...
Strong :What?You don't care about her!Where will she go,huh?Don't you remember,she has saved all you guys,many times.She has helped you,and this is the way you think about her!You should be ashamed of your selves!
Gem Soul:*lights up,looks like an angel*No,my dear Strong,nopony has to be ashamed,except me!I was the one who created her.I was ashamed and scared!That pony there should be ashamed.
Nightmare Soul:Me?And why?
Gem Soul:Because you're causing chaos!Forces of good,you have helped me,now I need you to defeat this monster.Please let me go back to my friends.Forces of good,go now!
Nightmare Soul:*dies*
Gem Soul:*lands on the ground*