My Little Pony Friendship is Magic My Little Pony: Bliss Role Play

karinabrony posted on Jan 03, 2014 at 06:23PM
Hello! This is a role play. Ice Drop is on an adventure to find all of the princesses, but she needs friends to come along. She is also keeping a diary on her journey. You will need to fill this out:

Name:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Past:
Biography:
Picture:
[b]Hello! This is a role play. Ice Drop is on an adventure to find all of the princesses, but she nee
last edited on Jan 04, 2014 at 06:49PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 2912 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 2912

over a year ago KendiKens said…
Gem Soul:Oh,no!That is....Nightmare Dash.He is back.*flies to him*Nightmare Dash,stop!You are not this!You are a really nice king,that really understands me.And I understand you.I don't even know who my real parents are..And I understand you..
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
Fd:I'm not him anymore he is dead, I am me!*flies to canterlot using a sonic fire boom* GUARDS! Lock the castle down!
Gem Soul*transports to Fire Dash*What are you going to do Fire Dash?
Fd:well first*uses magic and a guard rushes in saying* saddle Arabia has declared war in us king!
Fd:well....I shall deal with that, teleports his fire army in front of him* take them to saddle Arabia! them alone with capture it for US! Muhahahah!
Fd:so queeny, I shall leave you in charge of this wreck!*throws crown at her* if you need me i shall be getting my stuff from my quarters*flies to his quarters and enters his secret room*
Gem Soul:Oh,Fire Dash.*brings all friends in Canterlot*I need your help.
Fd:*grabs weapons, armour and jewels* ok now to see what else i have...
over a year ago ChibiEmmy said…
Ren: What did Dash do?!
Lady: Nightmare is still affecting him, the only way to stop him is to get him his own body and then kill him in it.
Ren: I'm sorry Lady, I know you...
last edited over a year ago
Fd:lalalala equestria is in war with saddle Arabia, but I shall capture saddle Arabia! And the land of night and fire shall be established!
Lady: Gem, we need a prisoner. Somepony that can be killed and no pony would care.
Fd:*lies down on bed and laughs* i think this money's getting to my head!
Fd:*notices something* wait.....that would mean that i.....oh govno, I'm not acting right! I've turned into a jerk ok i need a high level magic spell*gallops to his book shelves* where is it?
Ren: I'll go get one! *Ren ran from the room*
Lady: I'll be right back. *Lady morphed into a cat and stalked away*
Fd:not here, to the library*runs to the library and looks through the books*
*Lady padded in and sat on a pile of books*
Fd:*looks at the cat puzzled* why is there a cat in the library? Well i like cats*pets it* hi kitty kitty
*Lady purred then shook her head* Lady: Well I see you hang with the story tellers Princely. *gesturing to the books piled up all over the room*
Fd:well im looking for a spell*looks through books* its something that will help....but I could get seriously hurt*finds the book* ah! this is it*looks through book*ok lets find the spell
Lady: What will the spell do?
Fd:reset my actions, stopping the saddle Arabia war and any other stuff i done, though I may die or enter a coma, it says the way to wake me up or save me in a strange language I've never saw*shows the language that is untranslatable*
Lady: Oh that's easy! It's a warning that if you mess up it could change the time line and can stop a lot important stuff from happening and blah blah blah. But you shouldn't you magic to fix you mistakes, cause you can't always count on it. You need to fix your own mistakes, it's all part of being king. It's ok if you mess up, they'll understand. No pony is purrrfect.
Fd:.....that was not funny....it was punny! Badoom tish!*laughs noticing she's not laughing* uh....anyway you heard celestia! im not the king...im nothing to her!
Lady: H- *Lady caught in the beginning of a hiss* Don't take that for a answer! Prove her wrong! You've been royal for your whole life and Gem just became a Alicorn. This may be be a Queendom but you have every right to rule! Prove to her that you are great king!
Fd:yes....I shall start by getting a peace treaty with S.A thanks lady*teleports away*
President of S.A: w what are you doing here?
Fd:hello president, my name is fire dash, king if equestria, I am here to give you a peace treaty
President: what is your terms?
Fd:we have peace and I give you one million bits*flips bit* what do you say?
President:...well I must, your army is too strong, i agree*signs treaty*
Fd:thank you president*gives bits*
Lady: Well my work is done. *Lady walked out of the Library*
Fd:*uses magic and fixes the castle to its former state*
Fd:*sighs then flies down to ponyville* i need to do this*walks to carousel boutique and knocks on the door*
Spike:*answers the door and says emotionless* fire dash
Fd:spike....
(An awkward silence falls them then rarity comes along)
Rarity:fire dash? You came back? Yes*bows* i am sorry about me...i didnt think straight..... I....i just thought that a harmless flirt would be ok but then we began kissing and-
Rarity:*kisses fire dash* i forgive you... Now don't you talk about that ok?
Fd:ok
Spike:*is angry*
Fd:are you ok spike?
Spike:i thought you were gone but nooooo you just had to come back GAH i need to take a seven hour bubble bath*storms off*
Fd:awkward....*laughs*
Rarity:*laughs* well I shall see you later
Fd:bye rarity*flies to the camp* sister i am sorry! I was arrogant, please forgive me*bows*
Fd:wait i still have things to do*flies away helping everypony he has wronged and making equestria great
(Im going retro with the original transformers movie)
(note, we're at the castle now)
Ren: I got the pony! *pointing to the colt*
*Lady morphed into a large dragon and picked up the colt, eating him whole*
Lady: Yes, thank you. I enjoyed the light snack.
Ren: But.. I thought tha-
Lady: Fixed it, everything is gonna be fine!
Fd:*flies to the castle* ok ladies! anything i can do to help you mares? Uh doppelgänger
Lady: Food! Fighting a dragon can make a DoppleGanger hungry!
Ren: A bed, if you would Princely. I'm exhausted.
Lady: Wussy, how are you tired? I don't think you were the one that saved our lives.
*Ren glared at Lady*
Fd:ok then*creates a mountain of foods for lady* and for ren *creates the comfiest bed ever* ok well hope you enjoy them*flies away*
over a year ago karinabrony said…
Ice Drop: Where are the others?
Fd:*flies above* don't know oh and forgot, is there anything you want?
Ice Drop: No thank you.
*Ren jumped in the bed*
Lady: I still *stuffed a salmon in her mouth* can't believe *stuffed a chicken in her mouth* your tired.
Ren: Worrying about you is tiring enough.
Lady: I'm your guardian here! I should the worried one. *stuffing a clawful of food in her mouth*
Ren: Whatever, goodnight!
Lady: Right, food. *stuffs more food in her mouth*
over a year ago Rendal_Pony said…
Hey, can soeone tell me what's happening?
Hey, can someone tell me what's happening?
ChibiEmmy commented…
Gem found Celestia, Lady kicked Sweet 'n Sour ass, Gem teleported them to the castle, Lady talked Dash into fixing everything without using magic, Lady is eating, Ren sleeping, Dash helping Everypony and Ice idk. over a year ago
over a year ago SkyheartPegasus said…
(I just need a potion of swiftness.. XP)
Gem Soul:Girls,you shall stay here,in Canterlot.Lady,you are in charge for all of them.Now,rest.I am going in Saddle Arabia,to close the war for good!*leaves*
Ice Drop: Now what? *writes*

Canterlot Castle

Gem Soul has turned into an alicorn. I don't know what's coming next. I have to find Princess Luna.
Gem Soul:King of Saddle Arabia.I want to ask you to stop this war.
King of Saddle Arabia:Why so?
Gem Soul:Well,you have to stop it!Your people and my people are dying for what?
King of Saddle Arabia:Well,you are right.You are a good queen.Now,I declare the war finished.
Ponies:Yay!
King of Saddle Arabia:Now,are you going to stay?
Gem Soul:No.I have to go to my friends.There are more fights.
King:Well,you can ask me for help when you need!
Gem Soul:Thank you!*transports to castle*Ice Drop.
(Note: Fire Dash had already ended the war with a treaty and a bribe)
Lady: In charge? *stuffs food in her mouth* Sounds fun! Now somepony take over the job for me! *She put the back of her claw to her forehead dramaticly* It's become to much! *Lady stuffed her mouth again*
I'm gonna sleep for a while. *Lady morphed into a cat and curled up besides Ren*
KendiKens commented…
oh okay!I didn't knew! over a year ago
Ice Drop: Yes, Gem?
Gem Soul:You have been so..shy.You haven't talked to me.Is it all from this little horny?
Lol I made a drawing of fire dash xD WhAT iS LiFe?!??? Lol when I get it back, I'll show ya'll guys.
Ice Drop: No, it's not that.... I'm just...worried....
*Lady shifted around on the bed* Lady: Why are you worried?
Ice Drop: I'm worried of Cadence....and Twilight...don't forget Luna....
Lady: Oh yes, I forgot about them. We should get around to them soon. Nature's balance is still tipping, even with Celestia here.