My Little Pony Friendship is Magic My Little Pony: Bliss Role Play

karinabrony posted on Jan 03, 2014 at 06:23PM
Hello! This is a role play. Ice Drop is on an adventure to find all of the princesses, but she needs friends to come along. She is also keeping a diary on her journey. You will need to fill this out:

Name:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Past:
Biography:
Picture:
[b]Hello! This is a role play. Ice Drop is on an adventure to find all of the princesses, but she nee
last edited on Jan 04, 2014 at 06:49PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 2912 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 2912

over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: Hmm... That went well. I was going to suggest to cleanse your soul with the inner light anyways.
over a year ago KendiKens said…
Strong Heart:So,you think she is good now,huh?You changed your thoughts huh?
Summer: No, but I do not sense the black flame in her soul anymore. And don't start pointing hooves, until you lost the only true love of your life to an alicorn, my dear.
last edited over a year ago
Gem Soul:But wait..I am an alicorn.He is not giving me all the love of his life,but just some love!Don't I deserve some love?
Summer: Not my point. *sighs* All right, I believe, you'll understand me better, if I tell you about the only stallion who wasn't afraid of me, or wasn't trying to use me. He truly loved me for me. His name was Sombra... and my love is eternal for him.
Gem Soul:I don't think I want to hear this!*flies away crying*
Summer: *grins as she watches Gem flying away** The truth hurts, doesn't it?
Strong Heart:*sigh,sees her with the tail of the eye*No,it isn't the truth.It's..YOU!
Summer: What can I say? I'm a bad pony, mu ha ha ha ha! *laughs crazily*
Strong Heart:I knew something was wrong about you!
Summer: Yes. Old habits die hard. *shakes her head* I'm trying to change, but it's not easy letting go of my hatred and rage.
Strong Heart:You made your friend sad,even thought she has saved your life and stayed there for you!
Summer: True.*eye twitches* but take it from somepony who knows: friendship is so overrated. I have lived for more than 10 000 years and I was crushed, betrayed and chased by the ponies I called "friends".
Strong Heart:Well,Gem is different!
Meanwhile at Gem.
Gem Soul:Why me?Why......*a big light comes up from the sky*Who,are you?
Another Gem Soul:I am you.Listen,your friends love you,no matter what!They think you're amaizing.You shouldn't be sad from some words.
Gem Soul:Really?
Another Gem Soul:Yes!
Gem Soul:Why are you so...Lighted up?
Another Gem Soul:Because I understood friendship,and I was really there for my friends.Then,this appeared!But,remember Gem,remember!
Gem Soul:I know what to do!*transports to the camp*Summer,can you please come here for a minute?
Summer: *raises a brow* Yes?
Gem Soul:I am sorry for all..That!Would you like to teach to be good!I have heard that you have kids!You would go very good with them after turning good!So,what do you say?
Gem Soul:And you know?You aren't bad even the way you are!You just need to hold up your temper and your words!
Summer: Yes. I have a son and a daughter. Haven't seen them in quite a while... We... uh... grew apart.
Gem Soul:So,are you in to this?
Summer: *looks nervous and confused* I... don't know if I can...
Gem Soul:*gets her hoof*You can!
Summer: All right. *lowers head* You win.
Gem Soul:We will start tomorrow with this!Now,let's have some good night sleep!
Summer: Agreed.
Gem Soul:Good night!
over a year ago Rendal_Pony said…
lol i missed a lot again. whats a happenin'?
(well, some OCs are getting married, there was a fight with Gem's dark counterpart and now we're working on my OCs character development right now. :)
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
(......what?"
(YAY, Jordy! :)
(Oh yeah!)
(Sorry I've been gone *tear in eye* forgive me! Lol, anyway what oc's are getting married?"
(The dopplerangers)
(Wait theres two? I only knew of lady anyway, what should I come in like for fd?)
(Yes,my DoppleRanger,Strong.Well,my parents,want to talk with you,queen Bella and king Artemis)
(Now is a good time as any. We just settled down for the night)
Kk
Fd:*bows in front of them* it is my honour to meet you both
King Artemis:Stand up kid.Fire Dash,we have to tell you something special!You are not created.You are son of...
Queen Bella:Son of king Solaris and queen Moonlight.You are a special kind of alicorn,like our daughter is!You parents,before they died,wanted to give you this!*gives him an amulet*There are your parents photos!And your dads last words.
King Artemis:He said to me:''Our kids are both special,don't forget that!Maybe one day they will fall in love and marry together,but please take care for my son!
Queen Bella:We hided you both,and protected,before we dissapeared.And that's why Celestia says that you're created!
Fd:....oh my.....sister.....*looks at the photo and a tear rolls down his cheek* t thank you*bursts into tears* thank you for telling me the truth...
Queen Bella:No problem.It wasour duty!Don't cry!*gets him under her wing*Let's go near the fire!It's cold out here!
Fd:it's just.....m my......memories were so real....was some of my life a lie?
Queen Bella:No,my dear Fire Dash.You're life was not and it's not a lie!You have all the life to live.You will have little ones,a bride,and me,king Artemis and Gem Soul!I will help you!Now,do you feel better if Gem comes to cheer you up?
Fd:i i guess so
over a year ago Rendal_Pony said…
CP:Well, nice to know all of this again.
Queen Bella:Gem,come her and cheer Fire Dash!
Gem Soul:Coming!*goes near Fire Dash*
Queen Bella:I better leave you alone!
Gem Soul:*takes him under her wing*Fire Dash,you can tell me everything!
Fd:*sighs* my sisters aren't my real sisters! my mother and father died....I was gave to celestia and she raised me as her brother
Gem Soul:I know how you feel.But don't worry,by tomorrow,everything will be better!*kisses him on the cheek*Now you need some good night sleep!
Fd:*teleports to canterlot and goes to sleep in his quarters*
over a year ago ChibiEmmy said…
*Ren walked into the castle* Ren: Princely crying? Good to know he has a soul.
Gem Soul:Good night!
over a year ago ChibiEmmy said…
Ren: Good night. *Ren crawled under Lady's wing*