My Little Pony Friendship is Magic My Little Pony: Bliss Role Play

karinabrony posted on Jan 03, 2014 at 06:23PM
Hello! This is a role play. Ice Drop is on an adventure to find all of the princesses, but she needs friends to come along. She is also keeping a diary on her journey. You will need to fill this out:

Name:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Past:
Biography:
Picture:
[b]Hello! This is a role play. Ice Drop is on an adventure to find all of the princesses, but she nee
last edited on Jan 04, 2014 at 06:49PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 2912 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 2912

over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
(Heartsong stands up)
Heartsong: (shakes head) What's going on here?
over a year ago OnlyAFangirl said…
You're tryng to kill me, while i have sufficated your little, worthless,weakest pony*CP is somewhere trapped with spikes on the inside*
over a year ago ChibiEmmy said…
Lady: Ren! Do something! *Lady slashes Sweet's face again*
Ren: Crystal!
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: Oh, I'm beginning to like this. *sits down and starts eating an energy bar she took out from her saddlebag* My money's on the Doppelganger!
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
(Guys, I think I might have to drop out of this RP. It's not your fault, don't worry. It just moves way too fast for me to keep up XP)
ChibiEmmy commented…
Ok! over a year ago
DragonAura15 commented…
Thanks for understanding :) over a year ago
*Lady kneed Sweet and then twisted around and struck Sweet with her large tail*
over a year ago SkyheartPegasus said…
(Woah, i missed so much! Can somepony please: 1. Slow down XP 2. Fill me in?)
ChibiEmmy commented…
Nightmare Dash came back and Lady is kicking Sweet 'n Sour's ass. over a year ago
*Ren ran over to Crystal* Ren: How are you feeling?!
*Lady quickly flew up in the air above Sweet and stopped flapping her wings bringing her full weight crashing down on Sweet, forcing her to the ground while Lady began flying again right before Sweet hit the ground* Lady: If I were you I'd stay on the ground, unless you want me to continue your ass-whopping!
over a year ago karinabrony said…
Ice Drop: *looks at them fighting* Um...
*Lady landed in the camp*
Lady: She's finished, now... We need to do something about NightMare Dash before he or Somepony gets hurt!
over a year ago KendiKens said…
(Sorry for missing)

Gem Soul:Guys,I will never leave you.You are my friends.My best friends.Wait....*seeing a vision*
last edited over a year ago
Here is an image of alicorn Gem Soul.
[b]Here is an image of alicorn Gem Soul.[/b]
Summer: Alicorns and their visions... *sighs* What is this time? I hope it's something important...
Gem Soul:Summer,I saw a vision of Celestia,Luna and Cadence.Celestia is in a cave in..Saddle Arabia.I am sure.It's in the forest Akatamia.But I don't know where are all other princesses,including Luna and Cadence.
Summer: Well, Celestia is enough for starters! *chuckles dubiously* At least we now know where to look for her.
Gem Soul:Okay then.Me and Fire Dash can transport you guys to Saddle Arabia.Right,Fire Dash?And Summer,can we talk alone for a second?
Summer: I think Fire Dash has the problems of his own. Literary. He's struggling with his Nightmare counterpart. But I can assist; I have a pretty strong magical aura myself... So about that little talk... *heads into the woods, assuming Gem will follow*
Gem Soul:Well,you have lived many years,and I want to ask...Why odes Fire Dash act weird when he is near me?
Summer: I'm afraid that's more complicated than that, my dear. Fire Dash is... ambivalent. He has a shattered personality like me, and his dark side manifests itself on a very powerful level. I wouldn't be here if I haven't taken my studies on alicorn magic. I believe your aura, the magic that radiates from your being collides with the negative energies of Nightmare Dash, causing him to... as you put it... "act weird".
Gem Soul:Well..Wow..That is really complicated..And I feel..An aura,..That protects me from evil...And I have many years that I feel it.I first feel it when I was very little,more little than a filly.When I was at flight camp,I feel'd an aura that protected me..A little stallion wanted to bully and hit me,but somehow,his punch didn't hit me...
Moonglade: Uh, whats happenin?
Summer: *flashes a smile* Well, there's your answer then. Haha, sometimes it's useful to have an old mare like me around, huh?
Gem Soul:Yeah.And Thanks!*hugs Summer*Let's get to the camp.
Summer: Uh... all right then. *regroups with the others*
Gem Soul:Here we are.We just had a conversation together.
Moonglade: *is reading a book* (Wow. I'm sneaking posts on my dad's computer in the morning. XD)
NocturnalMirage commented…
lol over a year ago
Lady: Since we found Celestia, you guys should go help her. I'm gonna try fixing our Nightmare Dash problem.
Gem Soul:Summer,I am going to find wood stakes.The fire is turning off.*goes into the forest*
Nightmare Shadow:So we meet again!
Gem Soul:Get away!
Nightmare Shadow:I have taken all the princesses.
Gem Soul:What?
Nightmare Shadow:Well,I want to be the ruler of Equestria.Only me.The evil ones will rule Equestria.
Gem Soul:I am an alicorn now,and I have Fire Dash and the other by my side.
Nightmare Shadow:Do you think you are stronger than me?
Gem Soul:Yeah,well,we have the power of friendship.And now,I send you far away.Forces of good,send this monster away.Forces of good,destroy this monster.Forces of good,protect me and my friends from this monster.*eyes turn out white and glow,and the hole forest shines,my friends fly and are rounded of an very light blue,and they see the forest glowing.Then Nightmare Shadow goes far away.*
Nightmare Shadow:I will catch you all.*Gem Soul's friends fall again in the ground,also Gem Soul,and Gem Soul turns back again in the camp,and starts a fire with magic*
Gem Soul:Wow.What a powerful magic...
Gem Soul:Sorry for all that guys,and I am going to Celestia.*does magic,goes to Saddle Arabia,to princess Celestia*
Gem Soul:Umm,princess?
Celestia:I am here.Oh,the lost princess,princess Gem Soul.I am so happy to see you.
Gem Soul:Me too.Now,I will send you free.
Celestia:Okay.
Gem Soul:Here ya go.Letws go to the camp.*transports to camp*
Celestia:What cam....Oh,brother Fire Dash.*hugs him*
*Ren bows* Ren: Princess!
Lady: Greetings Celestia.
Celestia:Well,hello my little ponies.You must be Ren and you are Lady.
Lady: Yes. But as I'm guessing you know, we quite a few problems in our claws.
Celestia:Well,tell me.I will help you my subjects.Now you are Gem Soul's subjects too.I am old,very old now.So Gem Soul,is a queen.
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
What have i missed guys?)
Fd:s she is QUEEN?!? W why? I am your own brother, infact you created me! Do you think i am a toy?*throws crown away and put it on fire* for once i felt important.....and now this happens? I've had enough sister....I've had enough*walks away with tears filling his eyes*
Gem Soul:What just happened?Fire Dash!*goes near Fire Dash*Fire Dash,she mabye ment that we will rule together Equestria.That doesn't mean you can't be the king.*smiles to him*Now I have a question for you!
Fd :*calms down* what?
Gem Soul:Well,why do act weird when you are near me?
Fd:what do you mean? Act weird(sorry i didnt respond dead rising 3 is controlling my brain lol)
KendiKens commented…
np over a year ago
Lady: Though I do support a Queendom, wouldn't Dash be the ruler because of his older age?
over a year ago Rendal_Pony said…
Hey I'm at school! What's happening?
(No idea lol just fd getting angry as he's not king)
Fd:aye, I'm more experienced in magic, all the mares loved me before but how about me a king? Every mare would love royalty, every stallion would want to be royalty! And I have experience with changelings, king sombra and DISCORD! *mane whooves, tail and eyes turn on fire* FOR I AM FIRE DASH IMMORTAL! Infact I've had enough of royalty! When we find luna im out, she was the only sister who I cared about...infact she isn't EVEN MY SISTER! SO DUCK YOU CELESTIA!
Ice Drop: Hmm..Maybe-*punches Changeling* Not everyone loves royalty, though, I don't so much...
Ice Drop: *sharpens bow and arrow and shoots changeling* Now, what about Princess Luna?
Gem Soul:Well,not every mare.Fire Dash,please stop.STOP IT!Please!*goes to him*Please!*Hugs him*Forces of good,help him,now!
Fd:I'm not changed....this is me...... Fire dash, keeper of fire... Betrayed by sisters*walks away*
Lady: Then... No that would be silly..
Gem Soul:Well,technicly,I get on fire and look like a gem.But Fire Dash,you are not usually like that.Please don't be mad.Now,I saw you when you hugged me after I killed Nightmare Dash.Well,you looked so,funky.What happened that moment?
jordy_dash commented…
Sorry i didnt see that you posted it over a year ago
Fd: if only you ponies didn't destroy....nightmare dash he understood me, he helped me.....*teleports away into a cave* why is celestia so unfair to me? Well I am the king right now...let change thing*smirks and his teeth turn razor sharp* to canterlot*flies to canterlot*