My Little Pony Friendship is Magic I Am Hope RP

Quillabex posted on Dec 24, 2013 at 11:30PM
This rp is specially made for a short fanfic that I will write to get used to the big one I am doing with NocturalMirage.

INTRO: We always thought we would have a brighter future, but we were wrong. The year is 2345. Our two leaders of a once free Equestria are at war against each other. It's been like this since 2020, and there is no hope in stopping the war. I am one of the unlucky ones who live in the Solar Empire. It's a dictatorship. My goal: gather as many ponies as possible and get to the Lunar Republic.

PLOT: Basically the main protagonist, Bolt Strike, has his eyes set for joining the Lunar Republic for a new Equestria. There is only one problem. The walls are 500 feet tall and heavily guarded. There is only one opportunity to escape the walls; and that is the day of the Summer Sun Celebration, where mostly everypony will be at.

(put your info in a response to my question)

RULES:
1. Don't mary sue
2. Use common sense
3. Try to respond daily
4. No alicorns - only pegasi, unicorns or earth ponies as your character
5. Have fun!

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 902 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 902

over a year ago ChibiEmmy said…
MintyGreen: Yep! I know what happened! *Trotting over to the door* Lets g- Wait! *dug through the Doctor's bag* I never leave without one of these! *pulling out a clockwork bomb and stuffed it in her hair* Man my hair is good at holding stuff! *walking back to the door bending down to let Steel on again* We're off!
over a year ago _Laugh_ said…
Steel Charmer: Alright then. *hops on Minty's back* Wait. The doctor wanted me to give you this. *hands paper to Minty*
over a year ago Quillabex said…
Bolt Strike: So, where exactly are we going?
Celestia: Well since you unfortunately didn't die like you were suppose to, we have to run some certain tests and find out why, and then I'll fix the spell so for next time, the victim is sure to die.
Bolt Strike: Did you know that you I was suppose to turn into a wolf?
Celestia: Yes. By the time I found the dead bodies of the other victims, they were in their full wolf form.
Bolt Strike: And what happened to the doctor?
Celestia: Magic was too strong. Kinda stupid for him to use it. Everyone wouldve been better off if he didnt say it.
*Minty took it and places it also in her hair* MintyGreen: I'll have to read it later, but for now rescue mission time!
Steel Charmer: Yep. Off we go!
Celestia: Here we are. *they walk down a hidden pathway down the stairs, into a labatory* *leviates Bolt Strike on a platform with two beamers at the side* Now sit still and it never hurt.... for like 30 seconds... Turn on the engine! *a scientist pulls a lever and the beamers activate. they lift Bolt Strike into the air and lots of data comes up on the screen.* Commence testing! *another pony pushes a button and Bolt Strike starts to feel the pain as the data comes rushing in on the screen*
*Minty landed in a empty hallway* MintyGreen: Now we just need to sneak around and find Bolt!
Steel Charmer: Exactly. Should we split our ways?
MintyGreen: Ya, it'll be easier to stay hidden if we split up. I'll take that way *pointing to the left*
Celestia: *examines data* Hmm, still nothing, it looks the same as before. We need to dig deeper. Full power! *a pony pushes a button and pulls a lever at the same time. Bolt Strike experiences more pain*
over a year ago iceandsummer said…
(sorry I wasn't able to reply much... And thanks for taking over of Starburst for a while, Laugh. If I'm not on, you guys can... "borrow" her to make the roleplay better. I'll try to reply as much as possible.)

Starburst: *ears perk up* Somethings wrong.... Very wrong..
Bolt Strike: *in seering pain* Sss- ssstt- stop...
Celestia: No changes in the data? What sorcery is this! Push further!
Scientist Pony: But your highness, continuing any further may kill the subject!
Celestia: I don't care! I must see change in the data!
Scientist Pony: *hesitates*
Celestia: *summons a black ball and throws it at the scientist, killing him. she press the buttons and pull the lever to full power*
over a year ago iceandsummer said…
Starburst: Striker. *turns head* But where.....?
Steel Charmer: Alright. But we must hurry. *gallops right*
MintyGreen: We better be fast! *Runs off to the left*
*suddenly, Bolt Strike lets out a scream so loud, the whole Solar Empire can hear it*
Steel Charmer: *gasp*. That was definitely Bolt Strike. *turns around and tries to follow path where screaming came from* *sees Minty* I know where he is. He's next to the room full of cells. Probably under it.
MintyGreen: Holy Shit! That scared the hell outta me. We really need to hurry! *starts running to the room*
last edited over a year ago
Scientist Pony: Vital are critical
Celestia: *pulls lever even more*
MintyGreen: We need to look for something that's sticking out, something odd. *Looking around the cell room*
Steel Charmer: *follows* *looks through window* There he is. With Celestia.
Scientist Pony: His vitals will shut down in 60 seconds, Celestia if you want the subject to survive, shut the machine off now!
Celestia: I have to find answers!
MintyGreen: He could be with death and I still wouldn't care! *breaks the window and flys into the room* Here, let me help you with shutting down the machine! *Attaching the now ticking clockwork bomb a large machine*
(brb)
ChibiEmmy commented…
Alrighty! over a year ago
Steel Charmer: *Look at Celestia, who's about to attack MintyGreen and Bolt Strike with her horn* *grabs pickaxe and blocks her horn* Hurry!
Celestia: *throws Steel Charmer away with her magic* Nice try defiant one, but you can't hurt me this time, nor can you help your friend. He's already dying right before our eyes, you failed!
Steel Charmer: *weakly stands up* *panting* You won't get away with this, Celestia..
Celestia: 10 more seconds *moments later* 1 more second! *suddenly, the machine powers down and all of the lights in the room go off. there is a sound that is like a body dropped to the floor, then a grunt, then a growl, then a howl. the lights turn back on, and we see Bolt Strike as a dark grey wolf again with piercing blue eyes. *
Bolt Strike: *glares at Celestia*
Celestia: *summons the sword of abyss and walks up to Steel Charmer* Why, you, you little worthless subject! Your time is now to come to an end! But I won't do it like i did to that thing, I'll just end it right here, once and for all! *she points the sword at Steel Charmer and prepares to attack, but in that moment, Bolt Strike gets in front of Steel and bites the sword, making it explode, which takes an impact on everyone. when the dust clears, bolt strike, still in wolf form, lies on the ground in front of bolt strike with a small gem going inside his head. he lays unconicous*
Steel Charmer: *rapidly stands up, but then trips. Tries to stand up again* MintyGreen, we need to get Bolt Strike out of here. NOW.
MintyGreen: Right! But first *Sets the bomb to set off in one minute* Right! Let's get out! But.. I can't carry both of you on my back!
Steel Charmer: *helps Bolt Strike up* Are you sure you'll be okay with it? I have no problem with running.
MintyGreen: I could try to carry you, but we better hurry! The bomb is ticking!
Steel Charmer: Ok. *puts Bolt Strike on MintyGreen's back* Go. I need to get something that might help us. *gallops left to the commander's room*
MintyGreen: Ok! Hurry! *Minty flew out a window and to the apartment*
Steel Charmer: *opens drawer* *sees a white notebook* It.. It does exist.. *grabs book*
Celestia: *bursts into room* You fool! Give that back!
Steel Charmer: *breaks window and jumps out of it*
Celestia: You will regret what you just did, Steel Charmer. I will kill you. *closes eyes* *bomb explodes* Steel Charmer: *lands on bushes* *weakly stands up and starts galloping back to the apartment*
Bolt Strike: *uncouncious*
*Pushs door to the apartment open and sets Bolt on the couch* MintyGreen: Oh no more rescue missions!
Steel Charmer: *after moments of running, she arrives at the apartment* *opens door* How is he?!
MintyGreen: Asleep? Do you have a stick to poke him with?
Bolt Strike: *forehead glows where the gem sunk in*
Steel Charmer: *walks to Bolt Strike* What's wrong with his forehead?
Bolt Strike: *whimpers in sleep*
MintyGreen: Oh and there's that, we gotta get somepony to look at it. And the lotion hasn't worked yet.
Bolt Strike: *slowly wakes up and looks at the ponies*
Steel Charmer: I think he was having a nightmare. *turns around* Oh, you're awake.
MintyGreen: Um? Good wolfy? *looks around* Wanna stick?
Bolt Strike: *is quiet for a moment* What happened? Where are we? Why do I have a massive headache? Why does Steel have a huge scar on her head? Why is my forehead glowing? What happened to Celestia? And what the hell is going on?
MintyGreen: Ok, gonna answer them in order. One, we got you out of the lab but you still a wolf. Two, your apartment. Three, it might be cause you turned into a wolf. Four, wasn't it from Celestia? Five, gem in your head . Six, still all the castle with a blown up lab. And lastly, YOUR STILL A WOLF AND POKING YOUR HEAD WITH A STICK MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA. Any questions?
Steel Charmer: *walks to a different couch and sits* *opens book* *whispers* The book is real.. *shakes book and an amulet drops* *picks up amulet* *smiles* It does exist. *puts amulet on Bolt Strike* Wear this.
Bolt Strike: What the hell is that?