My Little Pony Friendship is Magic I Am Hope RP

Quillabex posted on Dec 24, 2013 at 11:30PM
This rp is specially made for a short fanfic that I will write to get used to the big one I am doing with NocturalMirage.

INTRO: We always thought we would have a brighter future, but we were wrong. The year is 2345. Our two leaders of a once free Equestria are at war against each other. It's been like this since 2020, and there is no hope in stopping the war. I am one of the unlucky ones who live in the Solar Empire. It's a dictatorship. My goal: gather as many ponies as possible and get to the Lunar Republic.

PLOT: Basically the main protagonist, Bolt Strike, has his eyes set for joining the Lunar Republic for a new Equestria. There is only one problem. The walls are 500 feet tall and heavily guarded. There is only one opportunity to escape the walls; and that is the day of the Summer Sun Celebration, where mostly everypony will be at.

(put your info in a response to my question)

RULES:
1. Don't mary sue
2. Use common sense
3. Try to respond daily
4. No alicorns - only pegasi, unicorns or earth ponies as your character
5. Have fun!

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 902 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 902

over a year ago _Laugh_ said…
Steel Charmer: Bombs? But we'll get caught. And those walls are hard to destroy. Probably impossible.
over a year ago iceandsummer said…
Starburst: *quickly flies to them* I saw the action in the courtyard. I'm so sorry I didn't help out. But.... if there's something I can do now... anything! I'll do it for you.
Steel Charmer: *turns around* You're the one who helped us escape? *smiles* The name's Steel Charmer. And thank you. *stretches out hoof*
Starburst: *shakes her hoof* Starburst Lightwork. Fast flyer and weather patrol captain. nice to meet you.
over a year ago ChibiEmmy said…
MintyGreen: Ya, thanks for your help Burst! But... About the bombs, what if we put the 5 I have on one spot of the wall?
Starburst: It goes down. I'll put them up for you if I can.
Steel Charmer: Or.. Hmm.. Instead of exploding the wall, we could travel under it.
over a year ago 16falloutboy said…
Skull Cross: *trots over around, looking for any signs of anything unusual*
Starburst: Either way, the guards will be there.... Except on the Summer Sun Celebration. That's our plan, right?
Steel Charmer: Yep. But If we cross the wall by digging underground, it won't be that suspicious the next day. Although, if we bomb the wall, we're going to create another war.
Starburst: True. For the meantime, I'll keep watch from the sky. Anything else until the Summer Sun Celebration?
Steel Charmer: I guess not.
Starburst: Alright. But if anything comes up, call me.
MintyGreen: Ya, I guess your right. Digging is a MUCH better idea.
Steel Charmer: We just need the right material to do it. And I know exactly where to get that.
MintyGreen: Let me guess, it's in a guarded store house at the mines?
Steel Charmer: Yep. But I work there, so not a problem at all.
MintyGreen: They would randomly let you in there, let you take all the stuff, and then let you walk out, no questions asked?
last edited over a year ago
Starburst: If not, then I can get some materials too.
Steel Charmer: Well not all the stuff. Probably just two shovels and three pickaxes. I'd stay there for a while with the tools, and you could come by and pick them up. I'd probably escape from there at night.
MintyGreen: While you in there at night, I could cut a hole in the roof with magic, then you could hand them to Burst and we'd be set.
Starburst: Then we'll follow after you.
Steel Charmer: it's too dangerous. You two aren't earth ponies. Only earth ponies are allowed in Mines. Unless, you wanna die.*looks at time, 6:00pm* Well, I should get going. *walks to door*
MintyGreen: Fine, I've got places to be. But there is a pony watching the house so Bolt will be fine. And I'll stop by often. *Walks by the door* Also, I'm staying with the Doctor if you need me. He lives two houses down. Till then. *nods, and walks out the door*
Steel Charmer: Alrighty then. Starburst, you can stay with Bolt Strike if you want. *starts walking to mines*
over a year ago Quillabex said…
Bolt Strike: *suddenly wakes up and throws up blood*
Starburst: !!! Striker, you okay?
MintyGreen: *Trots back in* I forgot that sharp object, I'm going to need it later and- *sees all the blood* Holy Shit!!! *Runs around in circles* FFUUUUCCCKKK!! *then stops and hits herself on the head* The Doc! BEEEE RRRIIIGGGHHHTTT BBBAAACCCKKKK!!!!!!! *Minty races out the door*
Steel Charmer: *arrives* *looks around and does not see her boss, nor guards* Good.
Green Leaf: Steel Charmer? Is that you, dear?
Steel Charmer: The one and only! *grabs pickaxe and starts working*
Green Leaf: I thought they killed you..
Steel Charmer: Nope.
Green Leaf: You look happy.
Steel Charmer: I am. *grabs coal and throws it in cart*
Green Leaf: Hm. *digs*
*Minty and the Doctor race back in* MintyGreen: OH SHIT! Not goooood! *Bouncing up and down*
Doctor: Stop fucking around and get over here! *Feels Bolt's forehead* Hmm... A fever. *the doctor feels through his bag for a jar and spoon* Ah! *he unscrews the cap and dips the spoon in, bringing out a purple liquid* Boy, are you still with me?
Bolt Strike: ..... The whip..... the Commander.... he put something on it.... and....
Doctor: I'm going to take that as a yes. *holding the spoon up to Bolt's mouth* Now this is going to taste bad, but it'll make you better. Now bottoms up!
MintyGreen: Something on it? *Then picks up the whip with magic* Hmmm...
Bolt Strike: *eyes turn a golden yellow and teeth turn sharp and bolt bites the spoon in half* *his eyes turn blue again and his teeth are normal as he stands up* What just happened?
*The Doctor looked unfazed but Minty...* MintyGreen: HOLY SHIT!!! FUCK NO! *cowering behind the doctor pointing at Bolt* Fix him Doc! For fuck's sake!
*The doctor only packed up his bags then walks to the door* Doctor: Inside biggest guard tower is the commander's office, there you will find your cure. *Then walks out of the house*
Bolt Strike: Doc wait! Crap, what's happening to me?
Steel Charmer: Any news here while I was gone?
Green Leaf: Yeah...
Steel Charmer: What?
Green Leaf: The oldest mare that worked here..
Steel Charmer: ..Honey Darling?
Green Leaf: Yes, her.. She..
Steel Charmer: She what?
Green Leaf: She was killed...
Steel Charmer: ... Who killed her?
Green Leaf: The guards..
Steel Charmer: Why?
Green Leaf: She was not working..
Steel Charmer: That makes no sense.
MintyGreen: Why'd he leave!?! *sigh* He does do everything for a reason. Oh! *Holds up the whip* At the end of the whip there is this yellow slim, it must have got into your cuts and did something to you!
Bolt Strike: *looks at hooves* What am I? *shakes head* That doesn't matter, we need to come up with a plan. Follow me, I want you to meet a friend of mine *trots out the door and heads towards the wall*
MintyGreen: *follows* Steel had come with a idea with digging under the wall during the Summer Sun Celebration. But, what do you have in mind?
Guards enter the mines

Steel Charmer: Great. *continues digging*
Guard: Ehem. *clears throat* Attention!

All worker turn around, facing the guards.

Guard: I want you all outside in two minutes! *walks outside*

Steel Charmer: *drops pickaxe and trots outside*
Green Leaf: *follows*

Soon, all workers are outside in a line.

Guard: Good. Now, as you all pathetic ponies can see, it's getting late. Each one of you peasants will receive a bowl of food.
Steel Charmer: *rolls eyes*

A guard starts passing out bowls filled with only rice to all workers.

Green Leaf: *sigh*
Guard: You all have ten minutes to eat. Then get back to work!

All Guards leave.
Bolt Strike: We are going to climb the wall. Digging under it would leave clues to our location.
Starburst: *flies behind them* I'll look for anything suspicious from the sky. You two be careful... *flies up to a cloud*
MintyGreen: Then we'll need to gather a large supply of rope and hooks. Which I could both get. And don't worry Burst, we'll be fine.
Steel Charmer: I don't feel like eating this. *moves bowl away from her*
Green Leaf: C-Can I have it?
Steel Charmer: Why not. *stands up and gets back to work*
MintyGreen: Though... How many ponies do we expect to get over the walls?
Steel Charmer: I hope the others are alright.
Green Leaf: What others?
Steel Charmer: Some of my friends.. That I met like, six hours ago.
Bolt Strike: Well we aren't going to exactly climb the wall. There is a guard tower that is part of the wall. Inside, on the way to the top, there are stairs. If we can get to the top without setting off any alarm, I think I could fly us out of here.
MintyGreen: Then how far is the Lunar Republic from here?
Steel Charmer: *continues digging*
Green Leaf: ..Why'd you come back?
Steel Charmer: Because.. I have something important to do.
Green Leaf: Oh.. And what's that.
Steel Charmer: Why do you care?
Green Leaf: Sorry..
Steel Charmer: No, I'm sorry. *fills bucket with coal and throws it in the cart*
Bolt Strike: It's quite some walking distance. We are in Zone 1, correct? I think we are what used to be Manehattan. The border of the Lunar Republic starts at the Ghastly Gorge. So yeah, we got some distance to cover.
Bolt Strike: It's quite some walking distance. We are in Zone 1, correct? I think we are what used to