My Little Pony Friendship is Magic I Am Hope RP

Quillabex posted on Dec 24, 2013 at 11:30PM
This rp is specially made for a short fanfic that I will write to get used to the big one I am doing with NocturalMirage.

INTRO: We always thought we would have a brighter future, but we were wrong. The year is 2345. Our two leaders of a once free Equestria are at war against each other. It's been like this since 2020, and there is no hope in stopping the war. I am one of the unlucky ones who live in the Solar Empire. It's a dictatorship. My goal: gather as many ponies as possible and get to the Lunar Republic.

PLOT: Basically the main protagonist, Bolt Strike, has his eyes set for joining the Lunar Republic for a new Equestria. There is only one problem. The walls are 500 feet tall and heavily guarded. There is only one opportunity to escape the walls; and that is the day of the Summer Sun Celebration, where mostly everypony will be at.

(put your info in a response to my question)

RULES:
1. Don't mary sue
2. Use common sense
3. Try to respond daily
4. No alicorns - only pegasi, unicorns or earth ponies as your character
5. Have fun!
save

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 902 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 902

over a year ago Quillabex said…
Bolt Strike: *the guards begin to close in on him* Get away from me...
Guard: Son, if I were you-
Bolt Strike: *growls loudly as his body begins to grow fur and his wings disappear* I said, *growls very loudly* GET AWAY FROM ME! *he lunges onto the approaching guard and bites his neck, blood gushing out. As he stands over the body, blood dripping from his mouth,, the other guards stunned, slowly walk away. There is silence, and one guard shakes violently of fear, Bolt Strike, or what ever he is, lunges onto his and kills him, he then immediately kills the other guards in the area, then howls for victory. The moonlight shines on him and reveals the beast he has become. A very large wolf appears in front of everyone's eyes, with striking blue eyes and a dark grey coat stained with blood. Suddenly, he changes back to his pegasus form, and puts his hoof on his head, representing a headache*
Bolt Strike: What just happened?
over a year ago _Laugh_ said…
Steel Charmer: You're a.. He's a.. A werewolf? A beast? ...What?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ChibiEmmy said…
*The Doctor walked over* Doctor: You became... A creature with impossible power that is summoned when in danger. But.. The power comes with a price, if you don't drink the cure soon. You won't live to see the sun raise on the day of the Celebration.
Steel Charmer: Doctor, what and where is this cure?
Doctor: Like I said yesterday, this was caused by a disease from the yellow slime found on the Commander's whip. If you remember when I left yesterday I told you the cure was in the Commander's office, up there. *Pointing a hoof at the largest wall tower in the region*
Steel Charmer: *looks at tower* Is it a liquid?
Doctor: No, the disease entered his body through the wounds. And because of the disease, his body will never heal. But, if the cure was obtained. The Cure, which is a lotion. Can be spread on the wounds and will heal right away. And drive out the disease from his body.
Steel Charmer: How much time does he have left until..
Doctor: I'd say... 2 days give or take.
Steel Charmer: Well.. It's now or never. MintyGreen, you coming?
MintyGreen: Let's get our quest on!
Steel Charmer: Take care of him, doc. C'mon Minty. *starts walking*
Doctor: Fine, but hurry up. The guards will end up coming back.
MintyGreen: Then up we go!
Steel Charmer: *nods* *saves pickaxe*
Bolt Strike: * walks with the doc inside his apartment* I don't think it's a disease doc. When I was, uh, transforming, it didn't feel sickening, it felt like some sort of black magic...
Steel Charmer: *continues walking* *remains silent*
Doctor: No, your right it's not. But it's better not to worry them. The Commander was trotting in lands that shouldn't never be touched. Practicing dark magic. *The Doctor pulled out a dark book* Magic like this.

*Minty started humming* MintyGreen: Do you think anypony will be in his private office?
Steel Charmer:...Probably more guards..
Bolt Strike: I had the feeling that it has to do with Celestia...
MintyGreen: Oh man! We get to dive through all his personal stuff.

Doctor: Yes, she is the only pony here that would have access to this kind of knowledge *flipping through the book* But I might be able to use this against her.
Steel Charmer: Yes, yes we do... *sees guards* *gasp* *hides* Don't attack, yet..
over a year ago iceandsummer said…
Starburst: *thinks; Black magic....? Sombra...?* So now we've got another pegasus on our side, huh? Hopefully, everything will go as planned....
Guards pass by and don't see Steel Charmer nor MintyGreen*

Steel Charmer: Phew. *continues walking*
MintyGreen: We better stick more to the shadows...

Doctor: Maybe if I try one of the spells, I could teach myself some of the more deadly powers...
Steel Charmer: Agreed. *sees entrance of tower* *looks up and sees cameras* Oh shit. *hides behind barrel* There are cameras... *gasp* I have a plan.
MintyGreen: Fly above the cameras?
Steel Charmer: I'm.. Not a.. Pegasus.
MintyGreen: Oh ya! Do you want be to get rid of them?
Steel Charmer: Can you?
MintyGreen: Sure! *Flys up in the shadows and slowly goes to the cameras*
Steel Charmer: Great. *perks head out of barrel and sees two guards guarding the gate. I'll take care of that. *grabs pickaxe and aims it to one guard* *throws*
Guard: *gasp* *dies*
Guard: Kevin?! *looks around* Who did this to you?!
Steel Charmer: *trots to retrieve her pickaxe*
Guard: You! Get out of here!
Steel Charmer: Hey, can I see you elbow?
Guard: For what?
Steel Charmer: *presses Guard's elbow* Goodnight.
Guard: But it's not- *collapses*
Steel Charmer: Coast is clear. *grabs pickaxe*
MintyGreen: *flys back down* Took care of the cameras, and nice job with the guards.
Starburst: I'll help Minty. *quickly flies up to Minty* Need some help?
Steel Charmer: Why thank you. *grabs key from Guard and opens gate* Let's move. And Starburst, we'll definitely need your help in killing ponies. C'mon. *walks*
Bolt Strike: How that hell do you expect to beat a alicorn?
Starburst: We might not be able to. Take out as many guards as you can.
Doctor: I don't know, but for now we have allies, ponies that hate the princess and this book. But for now, we just have to wait for the girls.

MintyGreen: Don't worry about a thing Burst. We'll be able to handle this! It's a piece of cake!
Steel Charmer: *enters building* ...What floor did the doctor said the cure was?
MintyGreen: Too floor, the Commander was important to Celestia. So he got a special spot high up there.
Steel Charmer: Ok then. *enters elevator*
Bolt Strike: Also there is something else you should know...
Doctor: And what's that? *Looking up from the book*

MintyGreen: I love these things! They make my stomach feel funny!
Steel Charmer: *humming*
Elevator stops and opens
Steel Charmer: Prepare to kill. *walks out of elevator*
Bolt Strike: As I was transforming, I saw the Commander. He looked fine. His throat looked normal, and I saw him standing next to Celestia, and they were both staring at me... is this a sign?
MintyGreen: Time for a blood bath!

Doctor: She must have used dark magic to bring him back. And now it'll be much harder to kill him, because he most likely a homunculus.
Steel Charmer: *Hears noise* Somepony is following us. *slowly grabs pickaxe*
MintyGreen: Let's be done with him quickly. *Pulling out the sharp object*
Steel Charmer: I don't think it's just one pony watching us... I believe it's m-

Suddenly, twenty four guards appear down the hall. They stare at us for a minute, then smirk.
Guard: *evil laugh* C'mon gentlemen, attack.
Guards: *gallops to Steel Charmer and MintyGreen*
Steel Charmer: *hits Guard with pickaxe but nothing happens*
Guard: Surprise! You two can't hurt us.
Steel Charmer: What?!
Guard: C'mon. Give me your best shot.
Steel Charmer: *swings pickaxe and throws it on a guard's head, but still nothing happens*
*Minty slashed the guard's throat and the sharp object bounced off* MintyGreen: What the hell? Dark magic?
Steel Charmer: Wait a minute. * stares at guards* These are the same guards we killed when they captured us!