My Little Pony Friendship is Magic I Am Hope RP

Quillabex posted on Dec 24, 2013 at 11:30PM
This rp is specially made for a short fanfic that I will write to get used to the big one I am doing with NocturalMirage.

INTRO: We always thought we would have a brighter future, but we were wrong. The year is 2345. Our two leaders of a once free Equestria are at war against each other. It's been like this since 2020, and there is no hope in stopping the war. I am one of the unlucky ones who live in the Solar Empire. It's a dictatorship. My goal: gather as many ponies as possible and get to the Lunar Republic.

PLOT: Basically the main protagonist, Bolt Strike, has his eyes set for joining the Lunar Republic for a new Equestria. There is only one problem. The walls are 500 feet tall and heavily guarded. There is only one opportunity to escape the walls; and that is the day of the Summer Sun Celebration, where mostly everypony will be at.

(put your info in a response to my question)

RULES:
1. Don't mary sue
2. Use common sense
3. Try to respond daily
4. No alicorns - only pegasi, unicorns or earth ponies as your character
5. Have fun!

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 902 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 902

over a year ago ChibiEmmy said…
MintyGreen: Fine, but I swear to the Wheels of Time something is gonna go wrong.
over a year ago _Laugh_ said…
Steel Charmer: I agree with Minty. Celestia might have a trick under her sleeve.
MintyGreen: At least one of us should go with her just in case.
last edited over a year ago
Steel Charmer: With Celestia? But she will kill anyone from this small wolf pack.
MintyGreen: We'd only be back up, and if Celestia wanted us dead. She would have already killed us, she may have something else in mind..
Steel Charmer: *looks out window* Like what?
MintyGreen: Controlling us and then making us attack Luna's army? I don't wanna know what she's thinking.
Steel Charmer: I have a feeling that sooner or later each one of us are going to meet are worst nightmare.
MintyGreen: Then I hope that the one that does, doesn't dream of death.
Steel Charmer: Yeah..
MintyGreen: Then we'll just gave to be careful until we do meet her.
Steel Charmer: Yes, yes we will.
over a year ago Quillabex said…
Luna: They do bring up a good point. Celestia is known for her cunning so she may just use a last resort
Admiral Ace: True. But I think we should just have all the wolves go with Luna. They are the only ones that are somehow connected to Celestia, or at least Bolt Strike is.
MintyGreen: How long will this take? I've got a county to get back too.
Steel Charmer: And I got some friends back at the mines that have a spark of hope left in their eyes. They know I'm here, and I don't want them to think I just left them there.
MintyGreen: Once we get rid of Celestia, everypony will be free.
Admiral Ace: The battle length varies, but just hope that we win
MintyGreen: We have to, the ponies in her Empire are in danger everyday. It's only a matter of time until she does something mad..
Steel Charmer: Pfft. She believes all earth ponies are meant to be used as slaves. To wash cloth, grow crops, raise animals. I mean, we do. But.. She takes it to a whole different level. She forces fillies and colts to work. My mother is a farmer, which is good. Although Celestia allows farmers to eat their own crops, there are specific rules. You have to pay. At least she gets to excersise and breath fresh air. I don't want her near mines. It's too dangerous for her. I was suppose to be a farmer, but I ended up like my dad, a miner. Miners hardly get to see what's above ground. Ugh. *stomps hoof on ground* *sighs* I hope we win the battle.
MintyGreen: And we will. My country is greatly affected by this. Celestia constantly sends troops to break down the doors to inside the mountain, which is our only means of protection from the outside. Everyday she sends more to slaughter my ponies! I will not stand for anymore of this violence.
Bolt Strike: Well we should probably get to the battlefield as soon as possible right?
Admiral Ace: You bring up a good point. Less chit chat ladies, time for some combat! Prepare your battle armor! *everyone rushes out to there armor and prepares for war*
MintyGreen: Finally! War! This is the best part, slaughtering ponies for the greater good!
Admiral Ace: Minty, whether enemy or friend, it is never good when ponies die- not even Celestia.
*Minty shook her head* MintyGreen: Sorry, it's just how I was trained..
Bolt Strike: Uh, what do I wear?
Admiral Ace: Well since you are going to be a wolf for most of the time, but pegasus for the first bit, you are gonna wear some magical/shiftable armor, created by luna.
(g2g to bed cya tomorrow)
(Night!)
MintyGreen: Sounds interesting.
Luna: Its a special type of armor I whipped up real quickly. Just let me cast it on you *a dark orb forms on the tip of her horn as sparks zap out of it, showing that it's fresh* You might feel a little spark... *she released it onto the three ponies as armor magically appeared on them*
*Minty shifted around* MintyGreen: It's like scales, it feels like it's apart of me.
Steel Charmer: Wow... Haven't worn an armor since I was a filly.
Admiral Ace: Battle stations!
Luna: We better get out there, good luck to all of you! *runs down the hallway*
Bolt Strike: *looks in mirror to check out his armor, then gets a vision of ponies lying dead on the battlefield, including himself* *his eyes turn green and purple, but go back to normal as he shakes his head* Let's go *hurries down hallway*
MintyGreen: Our Glory and Honor is about to be tested! To battle! *sprint down the hallway*
*they all get in their formations outside the NLR walls. Luna leads the army along with Admiral Ace and the ponies at their side. they wait for anything in the distance*
MintyGreen: I forgot how boooooring this part is! Waiting is so hard!
Bolt Strike: *glares at Minty* So uh, how long are we gonna wait princess?
Luna: Until we see anything suspicious.
MintyGreen: Fine. I've got a report to type and hand in if I make it out in one piece. *she pulled a typewriter out of her hair and set it on the ground*
Luna: *squints eyes* Is that what I think it is?
Bolt Strike: What?
Luna: *sees Celestia's army charging towards them on the ground while she flies above* CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE! *they do so*
Bolt Strike: About damn time. *shifts into a wolf as he runs*
MintyGreen: Time flys fast when your bored as hell! *she stuffed the typewriter back into her hair and charged morphing to a wolf*
*the two armies got closer and closer, seconds from ponies dying*
*Minty jumped on the pony's heads, hopping to the back of the army* MintyGreen: First thing first! The generals must be put down!
Steel Charmer: *morphs into a wolf* *snarls* *rips throats off guards*
Bolt Strike: *sees Luna fighting off a couple guards and sees a guard about to slash her with a sword but he quickly dashes over and knocks the sword out of his hoof and breaks his leg*
Luna: Thanks
Bolt Strike: *nods*
Luna: We need to get to Celestia, c'mon *they fight their way over to her*
Steel Charmer: *looks up and sees Celestia along with four Wyverns, dropping bows with fire* *growls*
Wyvern: *throws bow at SC*
Steel Charmer: *rapidly grabs arrow before it stabbing her face*
Wyvern: *charges at SC*
Steel Charmer: *bites Wyvern's neck and silently whimpers as she feels the pain of the dragon's spikes sink on her jaws* *chomps head off wyvern*
*Minty landed on the other side of the army where the generals gathered* MintyGreen: Attention! I would like you all dead, so please die quietly for me! *she rammed into a general, pinning him to the ground and ripped out his throat*
Luna: I go from here, you help the others, but stay near me *starts to transform into a nightmare*
Bolt Strike: *salutes and fights the others*
Luna: Here we are again *fully transforms and clashes with the light force of Celestia as it creates a sonic wave across the land*
MintyGreen: What was that? *she shrugged and jumped on another general*
Bolt Strike: Holy crap... *squints eyes* she doesn't look to good up there *howls, signals to meet Bolt Strike now*
*Minty looked up again* MintyGreen: Sorry boys! But I've been called! *Minty bounces on heads back*
Steel Charmer: *perks ears* *pounds Wyvern on ground* *follows howl that leads to Bolt Strike* What!?
(..We forgot about this? xD)