My Little Pony Friendship is Magic I Am Hope RP

Quillabex posted on Dec 24, 2013 at 11:30PM
This rp is specially made for a short fanfic that I will write to get used to the big one I am doing with NocturalMirage.

INTRO: We always thought we would have a brighter future, but we were wrong. The year is 2345. Our two leaders of a once free Equestria are at war against each other. It's been like this since 2020, and there is no hope in stopping the war. I am one of the unlucky ones who live in the Solar Empire. It's a dictatorship. My goal: gather as many ponies as possible and get to the Lunar Republic.

PLOT: Basically the main protagonist, Bolt Strike, has his eyes set for joining the Lunar Republic for a new Equestria. There is only one problem. The walls are 500 feet tall and heavily guarded. There is only one opportunity to escape the walls; and that is the day of the Summer Sun Celebration, where mostly everypony will be at.

(put your info in a response to my question)

RULES:
1. Don't mary sue
2. Use common sense
3. Try to respond daily
4. No alicorns - only pegasi, unicorns or earth ponies as your character
5. Have fun!

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 902 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 902

over a year ago ChibiEmmy said…
MintyGreen: What does the necklace do? Wait... Is that another magic voodoo book from Celestia?
over a year ago _Laugh_ said…
Steel Charmer: This is an amulet which is suppose to help you control your.. Werewolf power. This belonged to another werewolf a LONG time ago. *holds book* And this is his journal.
over a year ago Quillabex said…
Bolt Strike: Let me see that. *takes books with mouth and lies it infront of him. he flips the pages with his paws* You should know I don't like to read...
MintyGreen: Speaking of magic... Do you have that dark book from the castle? *Minty picked up the Doctor's book from the floor and sat down on the ground* It'll be a help with this book, I could learn some spells to kick Celestia's ass!
Bolt Strike: I wouldn't, it killed the doctor when he read from it. Plus she probably already casted a spell on herself to prevent any black magic to be used on her.
MintyGreen: OH SHIT! *throws the book at the door* Nope. No more reading books for me. EVER.
Steel Charmer: You don't have to read it, Bolt Strike. I never knew this journal was real.. I always thought it was just a fairy tale from my father.. The owner of that journal was a pure blood lycanthrope, according to my father's words.. He wrote magical situations. And he had something to do with.. With Celestia.
MintyGreen: Man she has EVERYTHING do to with EVERYTHING!
Bolt Strike: You can say that again... wait, what do you mean, magic situations?
MintyGreen: Like times where magic went out of control?
Steel Charmer: Yes, Minty. There are quotes in his journal written by him. They inspired me as a filly. Probably they have something to do with Celestia. I'm not quite sure.. *closes eyes and tries to remember a quote* Ah, yes. "The sun loved the moon so much, he died every night to let her breathe."
MintyGreen: Well lovely. I'd stay and help you guys think of more romantic quotes, but I have some business nagging at me with its sweet smelling dead body stink! *Picking up the Doctor's body and lugging it over her back, then placed the black book in the Doctor's bag* I'll be over by the clinic for a hour if you need me! *walking over to the door*
last edited over a year ago
Steel Charmer: *sits on couch* Minty, there is no clinic.
MintyGreen: What is left of the clinic! *walks out the door*
Steel Charmer: *sigh*
Bolt Strike: Wait sun and moon, as in Celestia and Luna?
Steel Charmer: Probably. He wrote tons of quotes. Are you feeling alright?
Bolt Strike: What do you mean?
Steel Charmer: By that, I mean if you're feeling pain?
Bolt Strike: Just the headache... wait just a second... aren't I suppose to be a pegasus? I mean, there isn't any danger around me...
Steel Charmer: You may not see danger.. But you will feel it. We are all like the bright moon, we have our dark sides that we never show... Keep that in mind. *grabs the black magic book* *walks to door*
Bolt Strike: But I don't sense any danger either! I feel safe! Hey wait! Where are you going?
Steel Charmer: You won't feel danger. Danger will feel you. What I'm about to do is not important. And thanks for, uh, saving me back there.
Bolt Strike: Ugh this is so confusing. *rubs forehead* It was nothing. Wherever you're going, you should go, but try to be low key, just until the heat dies down. Only a few more days until the celebration.
Steel Charmer: Don't worry about me, Bolt Strike. *leaves*
Bolt Strike: Now to do some research... *grabs journal and magical book and starts reading all of it* I see... Now if I could just figure out a way to make this work... *flips through spellbook* hmm *flips through journal until he comes to a book marked page. He reads the marked page* a prophecy? It says 3 will rise to aid the light through the darkness. Only then will the true beasts be revealed. Weird... Three will rise? Light through darkness? True beasts? What does this all mean?
Steel Charmer: *walks into an alley with book* *sits down* *opens book*
*Minty walked over to a dumpster and threw in the Doctor's bag, along with her wings. Then lights a match and throws it in* MintyGreen: Man my back is killing me...
Steel Charmer: *puts book in front of her and closes eyes* *suddenly, 6 black candles appear around her*
Bolt Strike: *reads more of the prophecy* *gasps* No, no, no, it can't be true... it's.... it's not true... that's not me... *eyes turn the color of Sombra's magic* that's not me... *stuck in some sort of trance*
*the fire from the tumpster burnt out* MintyGreen: We'll, I'm done here! *Minty pulled out the Doctor's note* Might as well read this on the way back.
Steel Charmer: *lights candles* *opens book and reads* *sigh* *puts book down and stands up* *closes eyes* "Purification I do conjure, so that thoughts be spoke, Not be pondered! Passion so red, set to the fire, let the truth be said, as is my desire. Mists of thyme, Fire of red, Send the truth to my head!
Black smoke starts to rise from Steel Charmer's hooves*

Bolt Strike: Please! Stop! You're lying!
*Minty opened the door to the apartment* MintyGreen: *sniff* H-hey I'm back. Do yo- *runs over to Bolt* Are you ok? *waves a hoof in front of Bolt's face*
Bolt Strike: Please...
over a year ago iceandsummer said…
Starburst: *flies in quickly* I felt Sombra. What's happening?!

(Have I mentioned Burst's eyes are originally like that?)
Starburst: *flies in quickly* I felt Sombra. What's happening?! 

(Have I mentioned Burst's eyes ar
Steel Charmer: *still with her eyes closed* Who is listening to me?
Smoke: *whispers* The character you released from the book...
Steel Charmer:.. And who are you?
Smoke: I'm your worst nightmare and your wildest dream.. Death..
Steel Charmer: I..I do not believe you..
Smoke: And why is that, dear.
Steel Charmer: Because you cannot hurt me.
Smoke: How cute. But you do fear me.
Steel Charmer: I am not afraid of anything.
Smoke: Fear is the path to the dark side.. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
Steel Charmer: Quiet! *smashes candles and creates a circle of fire* *opens eyes and throws book into fire*
Smoke: I'm just a painful truth, Steel Charmer.. And life is just a beautiful lie..
Steel Charmer: *screams* Stop it!!!
*Minty pulled out a red gold plated spell book* MintyGreen: Come on Ren... You have to have something in here! *Flipping through the book and stopped at a page* Darkic.. Pocie.. Onli! *The trance faded*
Bolt Strike: *shakes head, while a tear streams down his face* Need to keep researching... *keeps reading journal, and feels head*
*Minty shook her head* MintyGreen: You need to take a break, besides you really took a beating from Celestia. I'll go down to the library and find out as much as I can about this curse. Ok?
Bolt Strike: No, stop. It's too dangerous, the magic is too strong, plus we really should stay indoors after what happened... *feels head* Agh...
MintyGreen: Do you need some pain killers? *pulls a bottle out of her hair* What else is in there? *starts brushing through her hair with a hoof, and a metal typewriter falls to the floor* I was looking for that ages ago! *stuffs the typewriter back in her hair then fluffed it* *sighs* Enctanted hair. What am I gonna do with it?
Smoke fades.
Steel Charmer: *rubs forehead* *looks at book, burning into flames* *walks back into the apartment* Are you crying?
*Minty pulled out some tissues from her hair* MintyGreen: Boom! I'm now worried what's stuck up in my hair, it's starting to freak me out. *waving the pain killers around as the tissues and magic book circled her, enveloped in magic* Anypony?
Steel Charmer:..What?
Bolt Strike: I don't need it, but thanks... and yes I was crying, got a problem with it?
Steel Charmer: No, no. I was just asking.
Bolt Strike: Good. *continues to read*
MintyGreen: Right... *stuffs pills and tissues back into hair, then lends against the wall flipping through her book* But we still have a very big problem.
Steel Charmer: ..And that is?