Pokémon Pokémon Adventure: Kanto! Legendary Saga!

Taika posted on Jan 24, 2014 at 10:39PM
3 months ago, Team Rocket made an attempt at taking over the pokemon league. However, due to the combined effort of several trainers, they were defeated. Afterwards, they began seeking power, this search leading to the Legendary Pokemon. With control over such power, there's no telling how much terror would befall the world. So in order to protect the world from such a fate, Professor Oak began tracking these legendaries down, in hopes of capturing them before team rocket.

Rules!

-No godmodding!

-No swearing/use of profanity

-No sexual themes

-Try to use proper grammer,and don't talk like you're texting on a cell phone.

Example:"r u ok?"

-No one line posts

Example:"Bob ate the burger"

-Kanto Pokemon only

Hmm,that should be about it....

(P.S-They invented Quotation marks," " for a reason you know.It's been a reoccuring problem with people not using them,and just saying things like,as i quote,but won't use their name,or Character's Name"~INSERT NAME~ said i know you can do it you just got to show you stength you know how weak they think you is and then smiled then said thank you for lunch then walk away with a smile."Unqoute.No quotation marks," " and it's hardly recognizable their talking,it.'s just more words! XP)

Character Criteria....

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Hometown:

Starter Pokemon:

Pokemon Team:

Okay then! A world of adventures and dreams await! Let's go!
last edited on Apr 03, 2015 at 02:18AM

Pokémon 2504 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 2504

over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
Dazzle: Don't look back, Silver. Just keep going.
(Silver keeps running)
Silver thinking: This isn't real, this isn't real...
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
*a door in the middle of the woods that said Abagail's dream and the cops right behide him and dazzle*
over a year ago Taika said…
Omake!
~~~~~~~~
"Aww,come on!No fair!"A boy whined.He'd lost a game of checkers.A girl,around the same age,laughed a little bit.Hey,what's so funny,Jenny!"the boy shouted to the girl with sky blue hair.The girl's Green eyes,full of mischieviousness,twinkled."Noooothing­.Ju­st realized,it must feel bad...to get beaten by a girl,Alex!"She started laughing,and Alex fumed,until a light bulb flashed over his head."But i don't really consider you a girl,so i wouldn't know...."He laughed at her as a tick grew on her forehead."Why you!"She knocked him on the headmaking him sway side to side,in a dizzy fashion."Oww...Jenny,that hurt!"He complained."You deserve it,jerk!"She shouted.Ale smirked."But....you never le me finish!"Jenny looked confused.'Wha?"
"It's true,that i don't consider you just a girl..."Jenny glared."But that's because i consider you more than just a girl,you're my best friend!"He scratched his head,his black hair and blue eyes the trait that marked him as the Grandson of Matthew,the champion of Kanto.Jenny was the Grandaughter of the gym leader in Kalos,that used ice types."Th-thank you,Alex."Alex shook his head."Don't think anything of it!Not girl!"Jenny bonked him on the head again."YOU JERK!

~~~
Omake End!
DragonAura15 commented…
LOL over a year ago
Nojida commented…
Oh, wow XD over a year ago
pipiqueen commented…
u rock ,matty! over a year ago
(Silver runs as fast as he can toward the door, and darts inside at the very last second)
*his dream self gets arrested by the police and put in a cop car and is taken away*

Abagail giggles
Dazzle: (sweatdrop) Here we go...
DragonAura15 commented…
g2g D: over a year ago
misshedgehog commented…
aww over a year ago
Abagail: oh hisoka your so nice to me

hisoka: anything for my princess
Omake!
~~~~~~
Matt,at the age of 15,sat in his room,reading a book.He'd been adopted by his cousin in Haron,ut allowed to live where he pleased,as he wasn't ready to settle down in Haron yet.He turned a page,ywaning.He looked to his left as the wind blew through his window,which was open,and blew down a ppicture.He got up and lifted the picture.It was of him,Magia,Leo,Niki,and the rest of his friends at a picnic,right before he challenged the Sinnoh League.He smiled at the picture,before putting iit back in it's place and laying back down.He glanced at his headband he'd worn in the Kanto,and Johtoo Leagues.He smiled again as the sun shined through the window,causing the room to brighten up.He stood agin,and looked out the window.A few pidgey flew past.The sun wa shining,and the sky was pure blue,a few white clouds slowly moving by.He could see kids playing together in the distance,and suddenlyfelt happier.He'd helped protect this world,and these people....before,he never understood what it meant to protect things,but,along the line,he'd learned.He now knew what it was he was protecting...he was protecting the pidgey flying over head,the children playing,and the shining sun.He was protecting the white clouds drifting slowly in the air,and the pure blue sky.He protected the world,and those precious to him.This was what drived him,and pushed him forward.Protecting those precious was what motivated him to keep trying,no matter what.Speking of that,i have to go meet someone later!I better get ready!He thought,rushing off from the window.

~~~~~
Omake End!
(taika wanna join in the dream)
over a year ago Nojida said…
(About your cupcakes, Matty-Boy, well, let's just say you will never see them again *Laughs maniacly*)

"Do too" Red said. "Do not" Magia said. "Do too" Red repeated. "Do not" Magia repeated as well "Wait, what were we talking about again?" she asks. She just realised that they were having the same conversation for the last few minutes. Red simply shrugs, but then gets a smirk "That I like you". "We were not!" Magia exclaims. Even if she had forgotten what they were talking about, she was sure there wasn't a conversation like that. Red snickers at Magia's reaction and suddenly turns around "Hey, isn't that Matt?" he asks. Magia turns around as well, to see Matt running towards them "Yeah that is Matt! Heey!" she says waving at him.
over a year ago pipiqueen said…
(yeah!forget your cupcakes!*joins u and laughs maniacly*)

leo finally gets up , smiles........"um.....first things first!gotta see matt!and magia....."she says running through the streetsyooohoo......matt...magia?where are you ?she thinks as she skips through the roads.....finall,she sees them at a distance....."finally..."she says
"heya guys...."she says.....smiling ...........
(And that is why we ate them! XP)

"Hey, there's Leo too!" Magia says noticing Leo, and, seeing her smiling, her mood brightens a bit. Had she gotten over it already? That they won't spend Christmas with her family? She'd sure be glad to hear that.
(yum-yum*licks fingers* they...taste pretty awsm too!)

"so.....about earlier....it doesn't matter alright......."she says ,she was sure both of them were waiting for her to say the sentence..."and...i am just curious......."she says grinning...."how do you plan to spend christmas anyway...?"she says in 'spill the beans ' voice..................
(And I lost one of my TMNT smoke balls... *Looks down with a sad face*)

"Uh.... Eh..?" Magia thinks for a bit, until she realised she had an answer and started blushing. Red did the same, but turned around and pretended to look at some random gifts on the counter. Magia mentally stucks her tonque out at him, and, in reality, shakes her blush off "Well I'm not sure about Matt, but I haven't thought of anything yet" she lies.
last edited over a year ago
(aww.......i'll get you a new one!*pats you*)

"c'mon,magie dear,you know better than lyin' to me ...."she says looking at red.....it was pretty obvious.....
(i'm in serious designing mode.......beware........you'll probably won't recognise the difference.......)
(i'm in serious designing mode.......beware........you'll probably won't recognise the difference....
Nojida commented…
Oh, wow XD over a year ago
pipiqueen commented…
uh-huh! over a year ago
DragonAura15 commented…
Nice! over a year ago
(But that one was my favourite... I even dressed it up... *Dramatic flashbacks of the relationship with the smoke ball start playing dramatically*)

"Ooh! Gotta buy presents!" Magia suddenly exclaims. She knew Leo had figured it out, but she didn't want to say it anyway, so she thought the 'Find something else to do to avoid the conversation' technique would be good enough for this situation.
(aw........poor little you.......you need to deal with stress more appropriately!u r 14 yrs!your not a baby anymore...............*gives motherly speech*XD)

"let's see...presents......um......1.for your mom....2......."she pauses breifly.."to re...."she says smirking
(*Pouting* Okay mommy)

"Rena! How could I forget?" Magia exclaims, and mentally slaps herself. She wasn't sure why, but even though four months have passed, she and Red aren't a couple yet. And, even more oddly, she felt awkard talking about how she felt as well. And she knew she was desparated now. She didn't even know anyone with the name Rena!
(that's my baby girl!XP)

"you shouldn't try to cover it up soo hard....you know that it's world famous that your in a relatio......"leo pausees"never mind!some people never learnn"she says ........
(*Jaw drops on the floor* Me no baby! Oh and, I have to go for now! See ya!)

Magia mentally sighs in relief, then starts playing the rookie "I have no idea what you're talking about, but okay!" she says, again doing her best to avoid the conversation, and turns to Matt "So, Matt, is there anything you wanted to say?"
*picks your jaw up for you* fine do whatver you want!see ya!XP)

leo shakes her head..."you'll never learn "....................she thinks......and turns to matt too.....
pipiqueen commented…
i'll have to go soon....bye! over a year ago
Abagail giggle and start to dance around the room and singing is like a angel

hisoka watchs
"Oh yeah!There was!"MAtt exclaims,hitting his palm with his hand."I had a problem,that i can't solve..."He looked towards Magia."But,i'm pretty sure Magia knows,and just won't tell me the answer."He looked back at Leo."But you,Leo,are a major part of my problem.So i was hoping to at least find one o ou,the problem,or the one who has the answer,to help me."He explained.
"you sure talk a lot these days..."leo says grinning "anyways,what is your problem?"she asks ........though she had a bit of a trouble understanding the whole thing....................
As Matt went on talking, Magia's smile kept growing. Yep, there was no doupt about it now. He liked Leo. She kinda wanted to yell it out right now, but tried to resist. WIth the corner of her eye, she also noticed Red looking over at them. Maybe he had gained interest in their subject as well.
(Helloes)
over a year ago Screaming_Death said…
(CAN I JOIN?)
(Hello! X3)
(Sure. And, this is the continue of Pokemon Adventure: Kanto.)
(hi dragonaura!and screamingdeath, you can join!............
i seriously want to stay but.....i'll have to go to bed in like 5 mins..........)

leo was not sure what matt was talking about......he was jibbering on and on....but she waited for him to ask the solution to his problem..........

(Niki comes out with Francine)
Niki: (sees Matt and Leo) What's going on here?
(Same here, actually... And I'll be back in one hour or two...)
"well,to be brief,matt's got some kind of problem,and i am the cause f the problem and he thinks maybe we can solve it........atleast that's what i thought i heard......."leo says smiling and looks at matt!
pipiqueen commented…
typed together! over a year ago
Nojida commented…
Yep! X3 over a year ago
Francine(catching on): Ohhhhh!
Niki: What?
"But you see,the problem is,i wanted to tell you that i couldn't spend christmas with you huys,id be intruding in your holidays and stuff,and i didn't wanna do that."He tapped his poke'ball logo on his beanie hat."But then i wondered how you'd take it.At first,i figured that you'd only be a little upset and you'd get over it,Then i thought you'd cry and yell at me,then lastly,i thought you'd turn into an alien and blow me up."He paused."Then i figured that since you weren't an alien,that last one wouldn't happen.Then i figured that iv'e never seen you cry,so i wasn't sure about the second one either."He paused again,and started frowning."Then i imagined what you'd look like cring,and it frankly was depressing...which,brings me too my problem."He paused again."How come imagining you crying made me depressed?If i were to see any of my other frieds crying,i wouldn't feel depressed.I'd be really angry,and really sad and all,but not to the point i'd call it depressed.So all day,iv'e been trying to figure out how come you're any different from my other friends,and Magia knows,like i said,but she won't tell me.So instead of sitting somewhere thinking about it anymore,i decide to ask you,the main part of my problem,myself,so you could help,or force Magia to tell me."
"The answer is simply obvious!" Magia thinks to herself, ready to shout it outloud. How hard was it to figure it out anyway? He thinks a lot about a certain girl, and he would feel depressed if he saw her crying. Geez. Is it just Matt, or generaly boys can't understand their feelings? Magia then mentally smirks "It'd be funnier if he figures out on his own, or if Leo tells him.. So, I shall make my brilliant escape, hide, and record the rest on camera...." she thinks to herself "Oops, bathroom!" and runs off towards a perfect spot to hide and record everything....
Magia...just,tell me,the answer!Matt thought,angrily.hhe just needed a little help!Why couldn't she help him out?Isn't that what frriends are supposed to do?Help each other?He frowned again.
"You. Like. Her." Magia says smirking, quiet enough for no one but her to hear. She had found the perfect spot to hide, and had turned on her camera. Even if nothing interesting was going to happen, she'd record it anyway. Just for the memory! Ehehe...
Francine: Excuse me? If I may...?
"Tell him tell him tell him tell him!" Magia thinks to herself, already recording the scene.
Abagail giggle and start to dance around the room and singing is like a angel

hisoka watches
Francine: I hope you won't think me intrusive, but it sounds an awful lot like you're in love...
*silver can hear Abagail singing*

Abagail singing very good
Silver: Abagail!
Abagail cant hear him and is in another room while she sings

hisoka listens to Abagail singing
Silver: Great Arceus...(a little louder) Abagail!
Abagail: hm? did you hear something?

hisoka: no i dont i hear anything keep singing
Silver thinking: This is a dream...
(concentrates, and a megaphone appears in his hand)
Silver: Cool! (into megaphone) Abagail, can you hear me?
hisoka: wait here my love

Abagail: ok

hisoka leave the room and sees silver
Silver: Who are you?