Pokémon Pokémon Adventure: Kanto! Legendary Saga!

Taika posted on Jan 24, 2014 at 10:39PM
3 months ago, Team Rocket made an attempt at taking over the pokemon league. However, due to the combined effort of several trainers, they were defeated. Afterwards, they began seeking power, this search leading to the Legendary Pokemon. With control over such power, there's no telling how much terror would befall the world. So in order to protect the world from such a fate, Professor Oak began tracking these legendaries down, in hopes of capturing them before team rocket.

Rules!

-No godmodding!

-No swearing/use of profanity

-No sexual themes

-Try to use proper grammer,and don't talk like you're texting on a cell phone.

Example:"r u ok?"

-No one line posts

Example:"Bob ate the burger"

-Kanto Pokemon only

Hmm,that should be about it....

(P.S-They invented Quotation marks," " for a reason you know.It's been a reoccuring problem with people not using them,and just saying things like,as i quote,but won't use their name,or Character's Name"~INSERT NAME~ said i know you can do it you just got to show you stength you know how weak they think you is and then smiled then said thank you for lunch then walk away with a smile."Unqoute.No quotation marks," " and it's hardly recognizable their talking,it.'s just more words! XP)

Character Criteria....

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Hometown:

Starter Pokemon:

Pokemon Team:

Okay then! A world of adventures and dreams await! Let's go!
last edited on Apr 03, 2015 at 02:18AM

Pokémon 2504 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 2504

over a year ago Nojida said…
"Say, this isn't always right, right?" Magia asks a bit worried. She didn't mind about the kids part, but the other one made her feel like she was kicked in the stomach.
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
yumi: its almost always right it 95% always right. your turn abby
*Abagail pick 5 cards and hand them too yumi*
Magia meanwhile was pretending to watch, her mind completely lost in thoughts.
*yumi face look shock* abby you will have 3 kids you will have your twins in a haze by someone who you thought love you but in your dark hour you will find turn love and get marry to him and have his child that all i can tell you abby

abby:.................................
"It sure sounds like a complicated future.." Magia says. She didn't hear the whole story, but, from the last few lines, she could see it was pretty weird.
last edited over a year ago
Abagail: it sound bad to me magia it like it saying you wont be happy intill your true love is found...

yumi: your true love is a dreamer abby
"A dreamer?" Magia asks, titling her head "What does that supposed to mean?" she asks
yumi: all will appear in time ok?

Abagail: what do you think magia
"Pff" Magia says "I don't really believe in these future-telling stuff, I prefer to wait for things to happen by themselfs" she says.
Abagail: all we have to do is wait and see if it come true

yumi: i hope it come true for my sister
"You hope for her to be sad until she meets her true love?" Magia asks, her tone a bit digusted as she pronounced the last two words.
yumi: in rare cases there is a 6 card * she should them a death card*

Abagail:...............
"What does that card supposed to represent?" Magia asks a tinsy bit curiously, because she didn't really believe in all these things.
yumi: it mean death aka my sister may die young

Abagail gasp
Magia gets a worried expression, but quickly hides it "It's just a few cards.. It's not always right" she says
Abagail: i dont wanna die

yumi:.............
"Of course you don't, who does?" Magia asks "But you really shouldn't believe in those future-telling things, Abagail. Most of the time they're wrong"
Abagail: we dont know if it wrong or right magia

yumi:............
"That's the reason why you shouldn't believe in it so much" Magia says.

fygvik;vwa!
Abagail: but .....fine whatever.......
yumi: im going
"You're going?" Magia asks, turning to Yumi "Where are you going?"

guolgbva!
yumi: to my room to rest

Abagail: ok sister
"Mm, I think I'm going back to the Pokemon Center" Magia says "It's getting late, I'm going to ask Nurse Joy for a room"
Abagail: you can sleep here magia

*she ponit to a guest room*
"Nah that's okay, I don't wanna be a bother for you and your sister" Magia says shaking her head
Abagail:: please stay it no bother at all

*Abagail: look at her*
"Okay then, if you insist" Magia says with a smile.

fvgyuikvarfd!
Abagail: thank you

*Abagail smiles*
"No problem!" Magia says. She then looks at Yumi's cards a bit (I'm pretty sure she didn't take them with her XP) "There's no way I'm marrying Hert" she thinks to herself.
Abagail: what you doing magia

*Abagail look at magia*
"Oh, it's nothing" Magia says, snapping out of her thoughts "I'm just having some doubts about what those cards said. About who I'm going to marry, that is.." she glares at the floor a bit, but quickly stops "Anyway, I think I'm going to go to sleep now"
Abagail: ok goodnight

*Abagail goes to bed*
"Night" Magia says walking to the guestroom, her mind completely lost in thoughts again.
Abagail goes to sleep

yumi go to the sleep
over a year ago Taika said…
"But i didn't get to say aanything!"Matt said in a whinny tone as everyone suddenly left and went to bed."It's not even eight'o clock yet anyway!"He groaned.He then looked down at the Cards Yumi had left,and did what she did.However,what he'd gotten,was confusing,but still made him blush a little."Interesting.....i'm not really into all this lovey-dovey stuff,but this is a bit interesting....."He said,and left the house.
*the next more*

yumi: ow!
*yumi hit her head on the table as she looking for her cards*
(Matty-boy tried the cards? I wanna know what they said!)

"Gotta hurry gotta hurry gotta hurry!!" Magia's voice sounded from the questroom and she suddenly bursts out "I completely forgot!" she exclaims, quickly running out of the house, without really noticing Yumi
Abagail: what going on?
*Abagail yawns*
(I shall reveal what they said,later...)

Matt woke up,stretching out and ywaning as the rays of sunlight struck his eyes from the window.His poke'monwee also resting,but hadn't woken up yet.Suddenly,he heard a shout down stairs of 'i found it'!and hurried down."What's up,professor?"He asked,rubbing his eyes."I've done it!I located the poke'mon Zapdos!"He exclaimed,and Matt's eyes went wide.
(Meaning now XP)
(Now, is prof Oak supposed to infrom us all to come to his labratory? XP)
Abagail: im going after magia
*walk after magia*
(Oh well, I'm just gonna continue with what I wanted to do)

Magia keeps running, not noticing Abagail following her. She bursts into the Pokemon Center and rushes to a caller, as fast as she could.
Abagail: were she going?
*speed up her walking*
"Please be home please be home please be hoooome..." Magia begs as she calls her home number...
Abagail: were is she

*Abagail looking for magia*
Suddenly, a little Shuppet appears on the screan, making Magia smile "Shasha! I see you're home as well!" she says. The Pokemon looks at her with a smile and nods happily. "Say, Shasha. Could you call mom for a sec?" Magia asks. Shasha then nods and flies off to somewhere.
Abagail sighs

*Abagail goes back home*
(Well,you can do what you were doing,i know what i'll do until you fnish!)

Matt snapped out of his shock,and became serious."Where is it?"He asked.The professor pointed to the large computer screen near him,which had a map of Kanto,and a Red Dot that was the loccation of Zapdos.The professor hit a button,as the screen zoomed in on a Mountain,that was surrounded by whirlpools,and a thunder storm,a heavy thunder storm."It's nest is at Riptide Mountain,at the peak.I shall alert the others,so go get ready."Matt nodded,and ran off,passing a still sleeping luke,with Jolteon curled up on his lap.Matt stopped,seeing this as a happy moment,and then kept on moving,getting ready.
(Okie dokie)

After a few minutes of wait, Magia's mother, also known as Sarah, appears on the screan. Magia's mood dropped tenfold once she saw her mother's expression, which she quickly hid. For a flash moment, Magia noticed her expression being sad, and depressed. "Magia! It's so nice to see you again!" she exclaims, a very fake cheering tone in her voice "What do you need, dear?" she asks, a wide smile on her face. Magia looks blankly at her mother's fake expression, and her eyes start tearing up "I'm really sorry mom..." she says. Sarah looks at her confused "Why are you sorry, dear? You didn't do anythin-" "I know yo're feeling upset, and that's all because of me. Because of us" Magia starts, this time ready to spill out everything she had in mind, which was something that didn't happen often "We're never there on Christmas.. I'm filling up my Pokedex, John's wondering off collecting badges, dad's off doing Arceus knows what all the time.. We're simply never home.. And you, you have to spend holidays by yourself, even though Christmas is supposed to be spend with the whole family..." now, her voice had started trembling, as a few tears were rolling down her eyes "I'm sorry mom, I'm really sorry.. I know that's not the way you wanted it to be... It's not how you wanted your family to be like... It's not how you waned the rest of your life to be like..." All those love problems the had today made her think more, why did her mother want to make a family? Sarah looks at her daughter with a shocked expression, mostly surprised to see how she managed to say every single thing she had in mind...
Abagail lets out poochy

poochy smiles at Abagail