Pokémon Pokémon Adventure: Kanto! Legendary Saga!

Taika posted on Jan 24, 2014 at 10:39PM
3 months ago, Team Rocket made an attempt at taking over the pokemon league. However, due to the combined effort of several trainers, they were defeated. Afterwards, they began seeking power, this search leading to the Legendary Pokemon. With control over such power, there's no telling how much terror would befall the world. So in order to protect the world from such a fate, Professor Oak began tracking these legendaries down, in hopes of capturing them before team rocket.

Rules!

-No godmodding!

-No swearing/use of profanity

-No sexual themes

-Try to use proper grammer,and don't talk like you're texting on a cell phone.

Example:"r u ok?"

-No one line posts

Example:"Bob ate the burger"

-Kanto Pokemon only

Hmm,that should be about it....

(P.S-They invented Quotation marks," " for a reason you know.It's been a reoccuring problem with people not using them,and just saying things like,as i quote,but won't use their name,or Character's Name"~INSERT NAME~ said i know you can do it you just got to show you stength you know how weak they think you is and then smiled then said thank you for lunch then walk away with a smile."Unqoute.No quotation marks," " and it's hardly recognizable their talking,it.'s just more words! XP)

Character Criteria....

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Hometown:

Starter Pokemon:

Pokemon Team:

Okay then! A world of adventures and dreams await! Let's go!
last edited on Apr 03, 2015 at 02:18AM

Pokémon 2504 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 2504

over a year ago pipiqueen said…
(right!it's been a year since we actually r p-ed!)
over a year ago Nojida said…
(No, not a year! XP)
(*sweatdrops*it was just a phrase.......)
(Oh well~! XP)
(keep on 'oh well-ing'!!XDdon't stopXDD

edit-like i said,this should hve been visible ages ago!!!!ARGh.....i'm soooo frustrated right now!!!)
(What is the problem with your Network anyway?)
(nothin' actually!to tell you the truth,this barely happens,my wi-fi is just a tad bit lazy,takes a little nap after working for a long time!)
(Oh I see, thank god mine doesn't take a nap! XP)
(but i still love it!my cute liitle baby!my wi-fi........*hearts in eyes*)
(Oh dear XD)
over a year ago TAIKAMODO said…
*Rolls eyes* Oh brother...)
(Ehehe, hey Matty-boy! As you can see, we have only been talking about...random stuff! XP)
(Really now?What happened to the blanky game?)

(P.S-I came up with a different name,bu you guys chose Blanky first.)
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
(what going on)
(nothin' really...................just random scribble......)
(Scribble-Scrabble yo!It's what their talk'in'bout y'know!Now let's get on with the show yo!)

Author Mode!

Matt,having regained his bearings,stood again."I need some fresh air.I'll meet up with you guys at the professor's lab!"Matt said,walking out.
~~~
Soo,matt was at his favorite place in all of Kanto,possibly the whole world.It was a tree house he'd made with his parents a long time ago.He still got depressed here,but it also served to relax his nerves."Heh....look at me,coming back here after so long....Mom and dad always wondered why i stopped coming here aas often as when i was little.."He fought back a few tears and climbed up on the ladder of his tree house,going to his "Second floor".He came up to the second floor whenever he wanted to be seriously alone.He allowed very few people up there.It honestly was just a flat board,about six feet above his actual tree house.There was also another board that acted as a ceiling,for shade in the sun or cover when it rained,so he could always come up there if he needed.About midway between the first and second floors,was his makeshift refrigerator.His mother made it for him a fe years ago,about a year before she passed.

The tree his tree house was on was a Frost tree,which meant it was very cold inside,and during winter,it's leaves turned blue and it's bark turned white.His mother cut a door-type opening into it,and seeing it was hollow,allowed him to keep juice and sandwhiches and fruits,ice,and things like that inside.There were also some paper cups and plates there,so it was a well built tree house,all-in -all.Matt closed his eyes,breathing in the cold air.He loved winter,because it was usually quieter that the other seasons,except for during the holidays.He thought about a lot of things,from the beginning of his journey to now,and even before his mother died.He thought about his future as well.That caused him to smile a little."My future....champion of Kanto....after i beat Niki in the poke'mon league.....actually,when did they have it again?"He took out a device."Every six months huh?Then,i'll have to wait until march,for the next league...but,i already have the badges,so....i guess the whole chase for the hegendaries can keep me occupied..."He thought loud.

Then,it crossed his mind how fast time went by.Just a few months from a year ago,he met everyone,and now here he was,on a life-endangering quest.He sighed,and leaned back more.
last edited over a year ago
Author/Songwriter mode!

(What can i say?I got bored,and oddly emotional,and i write songs when i get like that! XP)

This dream inside my heart
Will never fade away
I'm gonna leave my mark
For tomorrow and today

I know we'll make it through
I know we'll find a way
We've come so far
and now it's time to try and save the day

Reaching for the stars
fighting for my life
Totgether we'll get through it
I know that we'll survive

Our fates are forever intertwnined
Our spirits never sever
Their destined to shine

Hope for the future is bright as can be
I know if i just believe

(We can save the world!)

Po-ke'-mon!

Hmm...iv'e done better,but,not bad.....it sounds epic in my head though....)
(good work ,matty boy!XD)
(I'll make a better song some other time!Anyway,for one and a half pages,all we've done is talk in parentheses!Let's get some actual RP'in going!)

Matt closed his eyes,remembering old times.

FLASHBACK-2 and a half years ago...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Matt stepped off of the front steps of his friend's huse.His two friends were behind him,one of them constantly sighing."Matt,can we stop soon?I'm tired."He groaned,his silver hair drooping.Matt growled lowly."We just left your house two minutes ago!How are you tired,Baron?Did you not get enough sleep or something?"Baron shook his head."I slept late,actually.I got plenty of sleep."Matt growled again."Then how are you tired!?"Matt asked again,trul annoyed."Uh,exc-cuse m-me..."The girl who was with them,quietly squeaked.Matt stopped scolding Baron to look towards her."Huh?What's up,Mai?"Mai started twiddling her fingers."You're attr-tracting attention.Could you pl-please quiet down?"She asked.

Matt scratched his head."Oh,sorry Mai....didn't realise..."Baron sighed again."Tiresome..."Matt glared at him again."Say something?"He growled.Baron yawned."Nope,it'd be tiring.I'm already tired as is.Can you and Mai carry me the rest of the way?"Matt stared at him blankly."You haven't even walked off the front steps yet!"Mai giggled at them,and Baron sat down on his steps."So tired...."He moaned.Matt glared again."You're just lazy!!!"He shouted,pointing an accusing finger at him.Baron sighed."Naah,that'd be too tiring,to be called lazy..."Matt just stared at him,not able to say anything else to the white-haired,tan-skinned,lazy child.

FLASHBACK END!

Matt smiled at the memory."I wonder where Baron and Mai are now?"He said to himself.
(Alright, and since I still have no idea what to post, I'm going to do a random flashback as well!)
(Also, where's that POV you were talking about, Matty-boy?)

"Let's see, Matt said he was going to wait for us at the Professor's lab" Magia says to herself, walking down the road to Prof Oak's labratory. Finally, he had spotted the legendaries... They all had been waiting mounths for this moment, yet Magia, didn't want to catch them now... She honestly wasn't sure why, she had done this before too... "Maybe, it was because I had them with me..." she says to herself, remebering, "My old Pokemon team, and my old friends..."

*FLASHBACK!*

"We made it!" an 11 year old Magia exclaims, finally reaching the top of a mountain, Zuzu, her Azumarill, panting next to her. "Azumarill!" cheers relieved the Pokemon. Magia turns around, to see two other girls at her age, reaching the top of the mountain as well.

"Second!" Charity cheers, stopping next to Magia. She was really carefree, as always, and had absolutely no problem showing it to the whole world. Charity looks at Magia with a smile, and, noticing how weird she was looking at her, she asks, "Whatie?". Magia looks at her blankly. Wasn't it obvious? "Nothing, it's just that, we came here to save Kyurem, and you keep playing around...". Charity blinks her silver eyes at Magia confused, as if she was saying that she couldn't see the problem. Magia sighs. She was about to explain it better, when the other girl stopped infront of them.

"What Magia's trying to say is that, the situation we're in is very serious, to just be playing around" Claire explains, the usual serious expression on her face. Charity's eyes widen, as she finally catches up, "Oooh! Hey wait, are you telling me that I have to stop it?" she asks, titling her head. Magia and Claire sigh, "Yes, we are" they reply in unison. Charity, as a responce, runs towards the cave that was ahead, turns around and stucks her tongue out at them childishly, "Dream on!"

Claire and Magia glance at each other, and start snickering at their friend's usual reaction. Charity smiles, and they all eventually burst out laughing.

*END!*

Magia snickers, returning to reality, "Charity, it was mostly because of her, that we saved Kyurem... She made us laugh, and forget about the dangers of that mission..." she smiles, looking up at the sky, "Maybe, we shouldn't be so worried..."
(uh-huh?flashbacking without me????sooooo not fair!!!XDD)

~flashback~

"YOU ARE A CHEATER.......!"an orange haired girl,who looked about 8 yelled at an older boy.......
"don't be so childish,leo..!"the boy replies annoyed.......
leo looks as if she's gonna cry....
"don't start doing that with me....."the boy says looking cross..........
"you are mean..."she said sniffing..............
"doesn't relieve me from the post as your older brother......."the boy said
leo runs off to her house.....and burst through the doors...."mom!!!!"she said hugging her mom who was cooking some spanish toast...."mom.......alex cheated......"she whined...
"now...now...it's alright,deary ...."her mother said comforting her........"now,wait till alex returns ,i'll ask him why he was mean to my little girl...."

----------------------after 2 hrs-----------------------
alex comes through the door,looking angrier than ever....leo was on the couch with a ' i'll make mom scold you' expression....."what are you lookin' at?"he asks leo glaring....
"alex......how many times should i tell you ......be nice to leo......"mom's voice came from the kitchen....
alex sighs "must have done your drama again..huh?"alex asks"now mom will take my ears off...!"
"you were bein' a meanie.."she said pouting....
"rrr......."he growls walking to the kitchen.........

----------------half an hour later---------------

leo was seriously feeling guilty to have told on her brother.......................now that she thought about it...he din't actually do anything wrong...........she knew mom was giving him another ''be nice to your li'l sis speech' again,and she knew how,it was to hear on of their mom's speeches, it went on and on, and at times,it din't make any sense to her.......
unable to sit still anymore she tiptoed to the kitchen and peered in....her jaws nearly dropped at the sight.....alex was chewing a bubble gum and her mom was saying "you know how kiddish leo is....just leave it "she said and alex was on the kithcen table reading a comic..."yup!"he said

"YOUR ALL LIARS!"leo said bursting into the kitchen and places her hands on her hips......clearly,her mom and brother was surprised....."h..hi....leo "her brother stammered smiling awkwardly.....
leo couldn't help but smile at her brothers expression.....
"so your smilin' now !"alex says jumping up and starts tickling her....
"i say you stop it...."she said laughing sooo hard tears came out of her eyes........

~end~

"alex..."leo said "i wonder how he's doing..."she said remembering her big brother..........

(Brother and sister! X3)
(only thing i could think of right now!XD)
(It's okay, this was good! I love siblings' relationships! X3)
(uh-huh!i actually don't have a sibling,i really miss the fun of actually having one.............DX)
(Oh believe me, if you don't haave a good relationship with your sibling, it's really hard to survive XP)
(so you mean if you do,it's easy????)
(Well, considering how you spend almost every single hour of the first years of your life with your sibling, it is XP)
(Hm, now that didn't make much sense XP)
(right.....i understand it......i understand it completely......XDDD)
(XP)
(random warning-(totally random!!!beware) -what are the special foods in egypt?
as for india(my country) i'd say dosa and sambar............it is made of a mixture of rice and dal (which is made into a liquid form by crushing,by the way) and made into a flat round shape served with the hot and spicy sambar.....yum....)
(Now am I supposed to answer what the special food in Egypt are? XP)
(i thought i made it understandable........XDDD)
(Well I did get a bit lost XP)
(i knew you would have!!!anyways, don't try to escape my question,food is my weakness!(p.s -i'm not fat!!!))
( I wasn't trying to escape your question, but I'm only going to say this: I have no idea what the special food in Egypt is XP)
(ooooh........o_O more and more 'oooh'
you don't know?YOU DON'T KNOW????*kneels down river of tears from eyes*)
(Of course I don't, I live in Greece XP)
(ooooh!why do you live in greece? who asked you to live in greece?you should be living in egypyt and tellin' me the special food there..........

anyways,special food of greece then?*evil grin*)
(Why did you want to learn what's the special food in Egypt anyway? XP)
(hm......good question........i actually like knowing different cuisines,and i'm not sure but ,i think it is in egypt they made the biggest food ever...(a camel filled with like 20 sheeps each filled with a chicken,and egg and so on.................o_O but,i seriously am not gonna eat a camel,if i ever try cooking the dish!!!!)
(Hmm.... Well you could search on the internet for that XP)
(i could......but i'm just too lazy!!!! *sinks deeper into the chair*
warning- if you ever meet up with this gal called 'coolbe' never,NEVER speak a word to her!!!!)
DragonAura15 commented…
Ugh, Coolbe. I've heard quite a lot about her XP She picks on my friends a lot over a year ago
pipiqueen commented…
uh-huh!you saw her comments on the mlp club,right? over a year ago
DragonAura15 commented…
YES. over a year ago
(Humma? (I'm actually not sure what 'humma' means XP))
(humma???what do you mean? i never said such a word...........DX)
(I know you didn't XP I think 'humma' means 'huh' or something XP)
(never heard of the word my entire life .....or maybe except for in this song which had it's catchphrase as humma................XD..)
(Really? Wow XD Actually I've heard Dragon mentioning this word, and I didn't actually know what it means XP)
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
(Yes, it's a fun little synonym for "huh" from the TV show Sam and Cat. I pick up a lot of things from TV shows XD)
(*Gasps* I just remembered! Today Sam & Cat is going to do its premiere in Greece! Yaaaay! X3)
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
(Woohoo! Heads-up, it's going to be awesome! X3)
(Yeah it is! And I'm totally gonna watch it! X3)