My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Fading Light RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 12, 2015 at 07:56PM
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages as we do. When they are born, they start out small. Then the bigger they grow, the stronger they get. They make many mistakes when they are young but eventually, they learn to distinguish right from wrong, friend from enemy, conquest from massacre. As they evolve and reach their peak, they are like a mighty stallion at the prime of his life. Powerful, determined, sharp-minded and fueled by the passion and willingness to change the world. But just like us, empires grow old eventually. They become weak, desperate and fragile. Internal illnesses sprout up like weeds in a once beautiful but abandoned garden. The smell of decay attracts the prowling enemies and they gather around to finish what time has already started...

The changelings came from nowhere 8 years ago and brought terror to all. We have managed to stop their mad Queen and foolishly believed that such a victory will mean the end of the war. But we were wrong... so horribly wrong. When we thought our world was safe, it fell apart before our very eyes.

The battle at the Isles of Romani was merely the beginning. The beginning of OUR end. We have fought valiantly till our last breaths. But we were no match for these new weapons the beasts of the abyss have created. When we truly realized what we were up against, it was already too late... One by one, the Southern Kingdoms have fallen. Zebria, Antelopia, The Plain's Nation... they were all consumed by the endless armies of the changelings.

Before we could react, the monsters were pounding on our gates. We had to learn the new ways of war quickly. We gathered the greatest minds of our kind to create weapons that could rival the changeling technology. Factories emerged from the ground one after the other within weeks. We witnessed as our leaders decided to use the new inventions of doom. But the abyssal monsters did not stop. We responded to fire with fire but the only thing that we achieved is to smolder the world to dust.

Through great courage and sacrifice, we were able to stop the changeling invasion. But the effort was too much for our country and the war ripped it into three.

The pegasi were warriors by nature and could not accept surrender. They have seceded from what was left of the Equestrian empire and formed Western Equestria. The winged soldiers continued the war with the changelings and successfully defended their territories for years...

The dwellers of the tundra; the elks, the hypogriffs, the deer and the griffons created the Northern Federation and broke off all contact with the rest of the world. The griffons, who were once great warriors, just hid in their cold, desolate mountain like cowards.

The remaining regions of the former Empire took the name of Central Equestria. Their King was able to protect the most valuable and strategically important cities, like Manehatten. But he only prolonged the agony of his nation...

Year after year, the war waged on... Every side suffered tremendous casualties but none could triumph over the other. The battle has become a stalemate. The front lines have solidified like a frozen lake. But the so-called truce did not bring too much relief... Disease, hunger, violence and riots spread like wildfires only the never sleeping factories remained constant... the pale Sun always hides behind the dense, black smoke coming from their chimneys, like if it was ashamed of the world. Well... the Sun has every right to feel that way...

So I guess the saying is true... Countries do have the same life cycles as we do. And ours is dying. When the ponies lose faith in their own country, that country is doomed to be lost in the sands of time... After all... this is the Age of the Fading Light.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Voiced by: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This is the sequel of the Eye of Anubis RP. However, you don't really need to have too much knowledge of the previous RP. Only a few characters are the common link. So that shouldn't hold you back if you wish to join! :)

- This RP takes place in a time period AFTER the Medieval times of Equestria. The premise is more or less like our world was during the Great Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. Lots of new technologies, machines, factories and overall pretty bad life conditions.

- The RP takes place 8 YEARS AFTER the events of the prequel, however, there will be some flashbacks.

- The RP will be full of twists, the tables will be turned every once in a while which will mean that the fine line between antagonists and protagonist will not be as unambiguous as usual.
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages
last edited on Aug 12, 2015 at 08:03PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 3438 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1701-1750 of 3438

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Tsura: Hmm.. No, no we do not! *picks Catapult up with an impressive amount of strength*
Wheat: Alright! I think we're all set to go. Everypony is up and ready! Let's head out. *opens the door*
Toy Sword: *holds the door open as the others come out*
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (Waits for the others to come out) (It's nice to see that those two have patched things up)
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Catapult: *glances at Slingshot and Summer who both raise an eyebrow at the same time, once they see him, carried by his wife* Hehe, you're very sweet and all but... um... you can put me down now, honey...
Wheat: *signals Catapult to keep his mouth shut to not provoke the delicate, calm mare*
Tsura: What? *settles Catapult down with shrunken eyes* Why? You don't weigh a thing! You're a feather! But, not like a black feather, I'm sorry- What? Do you not like my hooves around you?Did I do something wrong? You didn't like the coffee? I didn't make it, I lied, I swear..! I'm sorry.. *taps her hooves with each other quietly as she stares at the ground with creepy eyes* I'll just go to the strange transportation thingy.. *picks up her children and walks out the door*
FabulousChicken commented…
Aww.. :3 over a year ago
NocturnalMirage commented…
How adorable! <3 over a year ago
Catapult: Or maybe you're very strong... hey Tsura, wait! *catches up to her* Why are you acting like this? You know how much I love your hooves around me! Never gave you any reason to have doubts about that! Okay, you didn't make the coffee, so what? You did nothing wrong! In fact, you were waiting for me with a hot mug of coffee and a breakfast. That alone speaks a lot about your true self, my love!
Tsura: *raises her forehoof* It hasn't been an hour since we woke up and I already stole breakfast and a bottle of liquor.. Shhh.. Don't tell.. *stays quiet for a minute* ..Maybe I was just trying to cover up what happened last night.. *starts to speak in a lower, more timid voice like she used to as a filly to her "owners" and "bosses"* It won't happen again, I'm sorry.. Besides, Wheat promised me a clock if I behaved.. What transportation are we using this time, mas- I mean, Catapult...? *smiles creepily at her husband*
last edited over a year ago
Longsword: (To Wheat) They are quite an.... interesting couple
Wheat: *whispers back at Longsword, nudging his shoulder* Don't be mean. She has problems up here. *points at her head* What do you expect?
Longsword: I wasn't trying to sound mean. I guess it came out wrong
Catapult: *furrows a brow when he hears Tsura's different tone but decides that it is for the best not to mention it* I guess we'll be using Summer's airship...
Summer: Indeed. Hopefully, it will be fueled up by the time we arrive to the docks. As soon as we can catch a cab, that is!
Tsura: *turns her flank on Summer Pride as she looks away on purpose* hmm.. Mysterious cab it is! *trots off, then walks past Wheat* ..I do not have problems. *continues walking and looks around in the streets* What does a cab look like?
Tanis: *stands up on his mother's back* It is an automobile! Vrooom! Vroom!
Tsura: Vrooom Vroom? Is that how you call it?
Catapult: No, it's called a cab, dear! It's yellow with some checkers on the side... oh, there's one now! *points to an approaching cab, swinging his hoof and the vehicle stops*
Summer: *raises a brow, observing the car with undisguised inquiry* Hmm... a lot has changed since I've been here... what is this strange contraption?
Slingshot: Indeed. It's called an automobile, as my grandson so wisely put it... one of the innovations created under your brother's reign. They can get you to places a lot faster than a traditional carriage taxi... but they are quite expensive and rare... only Manehatten has a few...
Summer: *takes a step back, arching her back a little like a cat when it's fear of an attack* Do you honestly expect me to get into this... thing? It's loud and the smoke it's producing is just awful! Can you not smell the horrible stench?
Catapult: Well, you could just teleport us...
Summer: No! I use my magic when it's absolutely necessary, not before!
Slingshot: You want to get to the docks? It's the fastest way, trust me!
Summer: Very well. *carefully gets in* But I still don't like it. The old ways were better!
Catapult: No, it's called a cab, dear! It's yellow with some checkers on the side... oh, there's one
Tsura: Hmm.. *watches as everypony gets in the cab, crouched into one another. She stands beside her brother who are the only two remaining* I'll take the seat above!
Ragnar: I will too.
Wheat: Tsura, Ragnar there is no-
Meadow: *raises her hoof* Let them have their moment, mother.
Wheat: *squints her eyes at Meadow*
Tsura: What? I'm perfectly fine! Besides, I have a better view! I'll guard all of y- I mean, only a few of you. No promises.
Ragnar: I promise a few as well. *hops on top of the vehicle without making a sound, followed by Tsura, then they both sit down* Ooh.. Pretty view. *rotates his eyes like a colt alone with his sister*
Tsura: *as the automobile begins to move, Tsura's muscles tense when she looks around. She calms down as she feels the breeze in her fur, acting like a puppy out the window, saying hi to all the ponies who stare at them in awe*
Longsword: (Tries not to comment on their odd behavior)
Summer: *locks her eyes on the road but as the vehicle is increasing the speed, her eyes become glassy and her face starts to turn green but she doesn't say a word, she just sits in the middle of the crowded cabin silently, like a statue*
As the ponies in the cabin remain silent, their silence is interrupted by the two gypsies hanging backwards on the two ends of the vehicle.

Toy Sword: *Widens his eyes* Gah! What are you two doing? You'll get hurt!
Ragnar: Nah, don't worry about us lad.
Meriva: *hops throughout the ponies sitting down and greets her mother in the edge of the vehicle, playing with her mane that is reachable and flowing in the air.*
Wheat: How are you.. Even doing that?
Tsura: We're gypsies, what do you expect? All gypsies must be flexible to feast with the Gods when they die. We've been doing this for years in trees. We have more balance like this.
Willow: *tugs on her mother's sleeve* Can you do that?
Wheat: *lowers her ears* Um.. No..
Tanis: Hah! My mom is better than yours!
Willow: *sticks her tongue out*
Ragnar: Hmm.. *notices Summer Pride's expression on the road, then decides to stay hanging like that for the whole ride, entertaining her with short stories on the way*
Longsword: (What kind of insanity is this)
After 20 minutes of travel, the cab arrives to the docks and the ponies get out. Summer is not standing on stable hooves, her legs seem to be struggling with keeping her weight*

Summer: That was... horrible! Why would somepony invent something like this?! It's more like a torture device than a way of transportation! Not to mention how expensive the fare was! Gah! *shakes her head and trots toward her airship*
Tsura: *flips in the air and lands perfectly on the ground along with her brother* I thought it was fun.
Ragnar: *helps Summer walk properly by giving her a hoof* Don't worry, love. He doesn't have all the money we gave him anyways.. And, most importantly, we survived a trip where a changeling did not try and kill us.
Summer: I guess you're right. *smiles at the stallion and as soon as she regains her balance, she walks up to the bridge and presses a few buttons on the control panel, making it come to life with blinking lights of many colors* Excellent! Tank's full, hydraulic pressure stable, starting propellers. *presses another bigger set of buttons and the engine of the airship revives with a monotone humming sound* We are taking off.
Longsword: (To Wheat) Sorry for not paying attention before, but where are we heading anyway
Ragnar sits besides Summer quietly, making sure he doesn't disturb her concentration. He simply begins to write on a piece of paper, then rolls it up and sticks it in his pocket. Meanwhile Willow reads a book with her big sister and brother, and Wheat just goes through her paperwork of medicine and appointments. Tsura was fixing her make up that was smeared a bit on the ride. Her kids help her, playing with their mother's makeup to distract themselves..

Wheat: *lifts her head from the paperwork, removing her glasses* We're heading back to Canterlot. It appears Summer has come up with something.
Longsword: I just hope it's a plan to help us... Who knows what could have happened when we were gone

(I think this can give me a few ideas... just saying)
After a while, Summer glances at Ragnar who's sitting nearby.

Summer: You're awfully silent... which is a rare occurrence... What's wrong?
Ragnar: Me? Look who's talking, ginger head. I'm just respecting your thoughts and privacy as you once asked me to.

Meriva: *carefully paints her mother's lips red* There! I did it!
Tsura: I prefer purple, but I love read as well. *saves her materials in a bag, then walks to the edge of the ship and stares down at the city with lonely, yet curious eyes*

Wheat: I'm pretty sure it is, love.. *places her glasses back on* And.. I hope everything is still safe.. At least not rubble..
Longsword: Yeah. Me too
Summer: Oh, you know how I meant that, love! Besides, I believe you don't need to look into my head with your magic to know what I'm thinking.

Catapult: *walks up to Tsura and carefully wraps his arm around her neck in a protective manner* Is everything all right, my love?
Ragnar: Hmm.. Then in what way would my ginger head like to be entertained by this gypsy?

Tsura: *tenses up* ..Hm? Oh.. Just.. Thinking, Catapult.
Summer: Hehe, wouldn't you like to know? *gives him a mischievous glance* But you don't need to entertain me, my dear. Our connection is much deeper than mere entertainment. I'm just glad you're here at my side.

Catapult: About what? I know that look, Tsura. Talk to me!
Ragnar: I rather be much closer than just you're side. But, that can wait for tonight. *moves closer to the mare*

Tsura: *does not turn around* I don't know, Catapult. It feels.. Weird.. Yesterday you were threatening to kill yourself and both of us were crying. And now, it is like nothing happened. Memories just come falling on me after last night.. So.. Yeah.. Don't worry about me, Lord Catapult..
Summer: *the naughty grin expands on her face even more* You presume too much, Ragnar. But I like it!

Catapult: Tell the river not to be wet! Yes, a lot of things happened indeed and I understand that it left you... flustered. But you're my wife, the mother of our kids, the only mare I'll ever love, it is impossible for me not to worry about you when I see that something's troubling you. *gently runs his hoof down the mare's cheek* Our relationship may be... stormy sometimes... but we still belong together.
Ragnar: What? was it too obvious? Did I not predict what was happening tonight?

Tsura: *fakes a smile at her husband* You're right.. You're always right.. *endures his touch and kisses his hoof* I'm just.. Over reacting.. Crazy me.. Haha.. *returns to her position and stares out the window*
Summer: Perhaps. We shall see, darling! However, we need to focus on more important things now. Let's just get through the day and maybe, you'll get your reward.

Catapult: All right then... just don't stand too close to the edge, okay, hun? *kisses her on the neck and lets her be. The stallion casually walks over to Wheat afterwards* Wheat, can I talk to you for a second?
Ragnar: My reward? It is yours too. You deserve so much more than this stallion for everything you've gone through.

Wheat: *perks her ears, folding some papers and lifting her chin at Catapult, expanding her smile with dimples* What's up, Catapult?

Tsura continues to stare at the towers, enduring her past.. The mare's memory goes way back into Medieval Equestria. The scene changes to a rich, farmland owned by a wealthy lord from the elite neighborhood, not so far from the castle. The camera slowly moves throughout the field, zooming into a curious filly observing the sharp fences that blocked her from visiting the village. The filly appears to be no other than Tsura herself. Her raven, long mane was tangled in knots that were tied with one another in a simple ponytail. Her forehead was sweating from all the labor she had to do that day. She wore a brown, poor ripped dress, indicating she was one of the many slaves they’d recently captured during the explorations of the Equestrians. Her eyes seemed dull, and the fur was covered in mud and dirt. Despite Tsura’s tired appearance, she looked beautiful as a filly. Although, her body seemed to lack nutrition, and her small hooves were dry and aching from the long walks the gypsy had to do under the sun. Her tiny wings were tied up with a rope by her owner to prevent any of his slaves to fly off. She had trouble breathing now and then, and her body was in a way deformed from the positions she’d work for hours.

Now during her afternoon break, she spent her time in just trying to peek through the giant fence that precluded her to see the neighbors of the farms. The fence surrounded the whole area, and Tsura could not help to know what awaited on the other side. The little filly tries to dig forward, but ends up just bumping her head on the wood.

Tsura: Ow! *rubs her head, and fixes her long mane from falling on her face.*

She shakes her fur and perks her ears once she hears the bell from a faraway school ring. The bell was something the little girl recognized immediately. Everyday, at exactly two o’clock, the same bell would ring, indicating the laughters and giggling Tsura would soon hear as the Equestrians walked back home. The filly jumps excitedly, expecting to see the many kids running out of institution. Tsura looks around, trying to crawl her way out the fence. As a result, she falls flat on her rump. The gypsy didn’t care, she quickly got back up and continued her mission. Finally, the filly had spot a small crack through the fence which allowed her to see on the other side. She observes in desire at the Equestrian fillies and colts laughing and flying freely with their instruments. The gypsy notes their happy faces as they greet their parents, and she even manages to expand a small, bright smile of hers. Tsura perks her ears, trying to comprehend the mysterious words the ponies would speak. Her thoughts are interrupted by a sudden whip on her flank. The filly shrieks as she crawls backwards, quickly placing a hoof on her back to numb the injury the Equestrian stallion had given her. Her eyes tear up a little, but she bites her lip to preclude the waterfalls on her eyes. Her crystal blue eyes meet with a unicorn’s; a stallion about thirty years older than her. With a yellow beard and mane, along with grey fur and intimidating golden eyes. The royal tilts his head to the left, observing the scared filly below him. He lowers the whip from his hoof and talks in a deep, raspy voice.

Stallion: What on Equestria are you doing? Are you fooling off in your work hours?
Tsura: *takes a step back with her heart pounding loudly* M-Me sorry, lord.. Tsura just having fun.. Tsura just listening to lovely music and family.. No more whips, please!
Stallion: Sorry will simply not do! Fun?! Have you finished with your chores? Have you harvested enough cotton for the winter? Think child, in two years, when you are old enough, I am sending you to the castle. They will pay me based on your experience! I am bound to be paid thousands of bits! What will the royals think about such a dullard like you?
Tsura: But.. Me no want to go! Me want to go back home! *sniffs* Me want to be with mommy and daddy! Me want brother!
Stallion: Aw, well it’s a shame that worthless ponies like you never get what they want! Besides, I’m sure you’re family is all dead.
Tsura: *frowns, then looks around the field, and quickly tries to escape by running through the stallion’s legs*
Stallion: *turns around with an apathetic expression, then ignites his horn and sends a powerful beam at the small gypsy. The beam sends the filly forward, making her crash and land on the mud. The stallion walks forward and grasps Tsura’s mane, pulling her backward with great force and pain*
Tsura: N-No! Ahh!!
Stallion: You will do as I say, or else I will execute your friends who accompanied you to the lovely trip to Equestria! *makes Tsura look ahead, allowing her see the tired zebras and gypsies working under the hot sun* You wouldn’t want your mommy to get mad, now would you? How would she feel if half her population were to.. Vanish?
Tsura: *hyperventilates as she tries to escape his grasp* N-No!!! Please, no! Me sorry, me sorry!!!
Stallion: That’s more like it! *whips the filly once again* Now get back to work!
Tsura: Oof! O-Owww! *quickly returns to her station, limping*

The scene changes to a different room, a cheap hotel to be exactly. Tsura was in her early teenage years. Currently, the mare was huddled on the edge of the large bed. She quietly sobbed as she stared into the darkness, covering her nude, beaten body to where she kept all the warmth she had to herself. That was a night that she was never going to be able to erase. A night where Tsura was beaten and touched by countless stallions from the castle..

Now, Tsura just stared out the window, reliving every horror of her life. The darkness towered over her good memories. In that particular day, she was not able to shake off the thought of her past. The gypsy just stared at the bright sky, who was generously giving light to her people. No tears rolled down Tsura’s face. It was sad to say, that now she was used to it. She cried so much when she was young, that now she couldn’t feel a thing. The only time her heart pounded so loud once again, happened just a few nights ago. When she thought she was going to end her own husband’s life. Doing so, she’d lose everything she already has. Although little, but big in her isolated heart. She’d lose the stallion that loved her despite everything she’d gone through. She would live with guilt in her back, trying to figure out what to say to her own kids.. Tsura let out a deep sigh as she lowered her eyes, allowing another memory of hers to haunt her. The sounds of screams and cries down the corridors of the asylum filled her mind. Sounds of machines and drills, penetrating the skin of innocents; driving ponies insane every second. She remembers how they’d drown her in cold water and mercilessly electrocute the mare. She relives the countless memories where she was strapped against a metal bed, filled with haldol in her veins and was kept quiet because of the tight muzzle placed on her mouth. She was left in the cold, sometimes even the doctors had forgotten to check and feed her every once in awhile. Tied down for twenty four hours, all alone. Her only friend was her creative imagination, which were voices around the room telling her riddles and stories. The moments where she would fight for her life to escape, but ended up in the same room everyday. She remembers the countless ponies wearing muzzles and straitjackets down the hall. She remembers the flickering lights and the horrible smells in the asylum. Nothing has vanished from her mind. The gypsy remembers, and she remembers well.. Now the traveler sits in the seat near the window, playing with a dagger of hers in her hooves. Her eyes constrict as she swallows a knot of terrible memories. The lonely mare stares at the end of the sharp dagger in curiosity, then explores her past even more.
NocturnalMirage commented…
wow, what an intense flashback, I love it! over a year ago
Summer: *chuckles a bit* Don't be too modest, love! In you, Ragnar Sly, I have everything I'll ever need.

Catapult: I know it's a bit rude to ask for a favor, especially after what I've done... but... Tsura seems to trust you... in her own way at least. I... um... there are parts of her that I'll probably never understand, no matter how much I love her... there are some doors in her soul that she keeps shut, even before me. I have accepted that, it doesn't make me love her any less... but... she's been acting very strange lately... even more than usual. You see, we had a big fight last night. It was inevitable after Summer returned and the truth was revealed to her. But we managed to work things out as soon as she did not want to take my blood anymore... when I made her understand how much she means to me and I did what I thought was right back then... But now... her mood swings and changes quite unexpectedly... in one minute, she's full of passion and lust... the next, she can't even endure my touch without tensing her muscles... then she tries to act like nothing happened only to go overboard with it... and now... she's acting more like a servant than a wife. She almost called me "master" this morning. She bit the word in half and thought I didn't notice it... and a few minutes ago, she addressed me as "Lord" Catapult" and kissed my hoof... in a submissive way. That's not like her at all, I'm sure you can agree with that. So... if it's not too much of a burden for you... maybe you could just... talk to her a little? Mares can settle things more easily among themselves sometimes... plus, you're a doctor, you might be able to help her if something's haunting her mind...
Ragnar: Oh please, Summer.. Me, modest? Never! I simply speak the truth. *kisses her neck, and slowly makes his way up to her ear*

Wheat: Hmm.. I see.. But do you really think Tsura trusts me more than her own husband? The reason why she talks to me is because I was like her. A peasant, someone no one cared or payed attention to. But you were a solider, one of her greatest enemies. She would trust Summer just as equal.. But it's not like that anymore. Tsura feels like Summer told Slingshot, but not her best friend... You know how it is.. It is normal that she has mood swings every now and then. She is living with a black feather, son of her enemy, she is a gypsy in Equestria. Some people just don't fit in. And we both know she has.. Difficulties in her mind. She's just trying to prove herself..Worthy, I guess. That fight would've meant that she'd kill you, yes? What would've happened then? She would've felt guilty and would've lost everything. I think she still believes you are mad. *puts her documents back in a folder* That is why she is treating you like her.. Owner because she does not want you to leave her at any point. Why else do you think she's jealous of everything? Word spread about a gypsy damaging your factory. She's such a jealous mare because she knows how easy it is to replace her. *saves her glasses in a pocket* I suggest you be the one to comfort her. Did you ask her how are her bruises doing? Did you manage to calm her down after being rejected as royalty in her tribe? Her mind isn't developed like ours. I'm not sure who are the doctors that attended her, but they did a horrible job. Permanent damage, if I may say so myself.. She is interested in minor things, such as clocks, bowls, and anything new of the era. Distract her with them. Treat her as a child as well, not just your wife. She loves you very much, no matter what she says. Whenever she's mad, just embrace her in a hug. Her mind will be so confused, she will just accept it. Surprise her with a gift tonight, anything! What does she like? One you treat her as she treats you right now, she'll stop and pause and think. Even a simple kiss releases dopamine from the mind. You wanted to marry her, and this is part of the package.
Summer: *wraps her arm around the stallion's neck and strokes his black mane on the back of his head as he is kissing her from behind. The unicorn lets out a dubious, quiet whimper as her breathing accelerates a little but then she releases Ragnar* Not here... not now, you naughty thing!

Catapult: Of course, I get that. I've always tried to comfort her and make her feel special with stuff like that... but what you said puts the entire situations into a different perspective! Thank you Wheat! *kisses her hoof like a true gentlecolt* You've been tremendous help!
Ragnar: What? I was simply combing your mane. *grins at the mare, then figures out a way to lie down on the chair; trying to regain the sleep he lost while watching over Summer Pride* *yawns* I'll be right here if you need me, ginger head.

Wheat: *smiles at Catapult, then gives a ladylike Equestrian bow and returns to her seat with Longsword and her family.*

When Catapult turns around, he encounters the gypsy sitting down and staring at him with constricted eyes.

Tsura: Why did you kiss Wheat's hoof?
Longsword: So, Wheat, what did he want to talk about
Wheat: *takes a seat* He.. Needed some advice for his wife.
Longsword: I see.. (Notices her glasses are off) Huh... This is the first time in a long time I've seen you without your glasses on. If we weren't already married, I'd try flirting with you (Gives her a playful smile)
Wheat: I only wear them when I read. Which is.. Mostly every time.. *smirks at the stallion* Is that so? What words would you use to seduce me then, Longsword?
Meadow: *watches her parents and rolls her eyes*
Longsword: Probably comment on how you are the most beautiful thing in the world and how not even all the stars and diamond in the world could compare to your beautiful eyes
Wheat: Hmm.. *grins* But if we weren't married, I would simply be a peasant in the farm. Covered with dirty, burnt hooves, starving, and messy. What would you say about me then?
Longsword: (Chuckles) Come on, you know you'd still have those beautiful eyes. And besides, all that dirt can't hide such a beautiful smile
Wheat: *sighs* Yeah, well.. If it weren't for me, you would still have your other eye.. *looks away in memory of the disgusted assassin*
Longsword: (Hugs her) Come on, Wheat. You need to let that go. I've told you a hundred times before, that it wasn't your fault. And let me remind you, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be happy, I wouldn't be married to you, I wouldn't have our three wonderful kids, and I would be the stallion I am today. I'd stay as the same bitter, cold hearted stallion I was when we met, and I don't want to be that pony anymore. I want to be happy, and meeting you is what allowed me to do that
Wheat: I know, I know.. *lowers her ears as she stares at her daughter playing with Crystal and Tsura's kids.* Well.. We can always try to replace it with a glass eye.
Longsword: Come on, you know I don't like having something made of plastic or metal put on me.
Wheat: I know.. I remember when Toy Sword used to think you were a pirate. *giggles*
Toy Sword: *squints his eyes*
Wheat: You would be a handsome pirate.