My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Fading Light RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 12, 2015 at 07:56PM
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages as we do. When they are born, they start out small. Then the bigger they grow, the stronger they get. They make many mistakes when they are young but eventually, they learn to distinguish right from wrong, friend from enemy, conquest from massacre. As they evolve and reach their peak, they are like a mighty stallion at the prime of his life. Powerful, determined, sharp-minded and fueled by the passion and willingness to change the world. But just like us, empires grow old eventually. They become weak, desperate and fragile. Internal illnesses sprout up like weeds in a once beautiful but abandoned garden. The smell of decay attracts the prowling enemies and they gather around to finish what time has already started...

The changelings came from nowhere 8 years ago and brought terror to all. We have managed to stop their mad Queen and foolishly believed that such a victory will mean the end of the war. But we were wrong... so horribly wrong. When we thought our world was safe, it fell apart before our very eyes.

The battle at the Isles of Romani was merely the beginning. The beginning of OUR end. We have fought valiantly till our last breaths. But we were no match for these new weapons the beasts of the abyss have created. When we truly realized what we were up against, it was already too late... One by one, the Southern Kingdoms have fallen. Zebria, Antelopia, The Plain's Nation... they were all consumed by the endless armies of the changelings.

Before we could react, the monsters were pounding on our gates. We had to learn the new ways of war quickly. We gathered the greatest minds of our kind to create weapons that could rival the changeling technology. Factories emerged from the ground one after the other within weeks. We witnessed as our leaders decided to use the new inventions of doom. But the abyssal monsters did not stop. We responded to fire with fire but the only thing that we achieved is to smolder the world to dust.

Through great courage and sacrifice, we were able to stop the changeling invasion. But the effort was too much for our country and the war ripped it into three.

The pegasi were warriors by nature and could not accept surrender. They have seceded from what was left of the Equestrian empire and formed Western Equestria. The winged soldiers continued the war with the changelings and successfully defended their territories for years...

The dwellers of the tundra; the elks, the hypogriffs, the deer and the griffons created the Northern Federation and broke off all contact with the rest of the world. The griffons, who were once great warriors, just hid in their cold, desolate mountain like cowards.

The remaining regions of the former Empire took the name of Central Equestria. Their King was able to protect the most valuable and strategically important cities, like Manehatten. But he only prolonged the agony of his nation...

Year after year, the war waged on... Every side suffered tremendous casualties but none could triumph over the other. The battle has become a stalemate. The front lines have solidified like a frozen lake. But the so-called truce did not bring too much relief... Disease, hunger, violence and riots spread like wildfires only the never sleeping factories remained constant... the pale Sun always hides behind the dense, black smoke coming from their chimneys, like if it was ashamed of the world. Well... the Sun has every right to feel that way...

So I guess the saying is true... Countries do have the same life cycles as we do. And ours is dying. When the ponies lose faith in their own country, that country is doomed to be lost in the sands of time... After all... this is the Age of the Fading Light.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Voiced by: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This is the sequel of the Eye of Anubis RP. However, you don't really need to have too much knowledge of the previous RP. Only a few characters are the common link. So that shouldn't hold you back if you wish to join! :)

- This RP takes place in a time period AFTER the Medieval times of Equestria. The premise is more or less like our world was during the Great Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. Lots of new technologies, machines, factories and overall pretty bad life conditions.

- The RP takes place 8 YEARS AFTER the events of the prequel, however, there will be some flashbacks.

- The RP will be full of twists, the tables will be turned every once in a while which will mean that the fine line between antagonists and protagonist will not be as unambiguous as usual.
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages
last edited on Aug 12, 2015 at 08:03PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 3438 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1501-1550 of 3438

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Willow: *frowns* Fine.. Okay.. Alright.. I'll do it for mother..
Toy Sword: You should. Mother would do anything for you.
Willow: Would she jump off a bridge for me? *goes through the bags of food*
Toy Sword: A mountain if she could.

Meadow: *smiles at Thunderstorm* Goodnight, Thunder. *waits until he is out of her sight, then walks back to her room as well*
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: And she'd do it again and again, and so would I (Pats her head) Toy, don't you want to eat
Toy Sword: Nah, I'm alright.. I lost my appetite with all the blood we saw today..
Willow: Would you two even jump in a pool full of sharks for me?
Longsword: (Hugs Willow) we'd jump in two pools full of sharks for you (Kisses her cheek)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago FabulousChicken said…
Thunderstorm: *opens his room's door, jumps on the bed and closes his eyes*
Willow: How about three pools?
Toy Sword: *rolls his eyes* We get it, Willow. Stop trying to show off.
Willow: You're just jealous that daddy loves me more than you. *sticks out her tongue, then begins to eat*
Toy Sword: Am not.
Meadow: *walks into the room with a smile* Are too, little brother..
Toy Sword: Great.. My siblings are against me.
Longsword: (Hugs both of them) Now come on, stop. Me and your mother love you all equally.
Willow: I'm the youngest. Therefore you love me more!
Meadow: And I'm the oldest. Therefore you depend on me more.
Toy Sword: *rolls his eyes* And I'm the middle child. Nothing, huh? *reaches for a chunk of hay*
Longsword: No, that is not true. Just like I said, you are all loved equally.
Toy Sword: Yeah, yeah.. I know. *fakes a smile at his father* Anyways.. I think I'm going to hit the hay now.. Meadow and I have a room with two beds so you get to stay with mother all alone. And Willow.
Meadow: *laughs, then sighs* Yeah.. You and mom need some alone time. That won't happen because of a young lady.
Willow: *shrugs as she continues to eat her sandwich*
Longsword: I don't know about that. Maybe Willow wants to spend some time with her big sister or brother
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
(I am back! and I brought home the gold for our School! *squeels*...guess sleeping early,watching news everyday,buying newspapers and praying every night was totally worth it! ANWAYS, reading the recent posts I saw that you have yet encountered another problem with Omega...sigh...I wanna say he's being a hypocrite for saying Mirage's characters are being to "overpowered" when he has an alicorn with powers of "2 Celestias",pegasi with similar powers and other species like Vampires,half changelings and stuff but honestly I'm just tired for today...and that too. Let's just move on shall we?)

Percival had gathered his crew to sleep at someplace else they had acquired as the motel was full with other homeless ponies,he actually asked if Astral and Crystal would join them but Astral wanted to be with his own group although he appreciated his father trying to get close to him again...it has been years,after all. So, Astral got a room with two beds inside sorta like his apartment back home.

Astral: *cleaning the gun he has preserved for years as he knows it would be used once again while sitting on his bed*
~
Crystal: *was exploring the building to get food for her and her guardian*
Jade_23 commented…
Yay! Congratulations, Alinah! Of course you brought the gold to your school! You're very smart after all, who could've doubted that? And welcome back! :3 over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Congratulations, Alinah over a year ago
Willow: Why? You don't want me here? *frowns at her father*
Meadow: Of course not! But mom and dad need their own time as well. Wheat will be here in any minute. Imagine how happy she'll be to know that her children are bonding?
Willow: *sips on her drink* Hm.. True..
Toy Sword: Yeah, you'll be sleeping with Meadow. I get a bed to myself.
Willow: No! I want the single bed!
Meadow: *rolls her eyes and picks up Willow, then the small bag of food*
Willow: Yay, piggy back ride!
Toy Sword: We'll see you in the morning, father. Good night. *exits the room with his two other siblings, leaving Longsword all alone in the room*

Longsword: Good night, kids. Love each and everyone of you (Closes the door behind them slowly, so he can keep his eyes on them a bit. Once the door is finally shut, he sits on the bed, waiting for Wheat to arrive) (Speaking to himself) Thank you, Meadow
After a while, Longsword's isolation comes to an abrupt end when he hears a knock on the door. When he opens it, he encounters his wife, Wheat Roll. Her mane was still in a braid, but the braid was soon to come apart. The mare doesn't even greet her husband, she just lowers her ears and enters the room with her weary eyes, along with dried blood smeared all over her clothing and hooves. She sets her bag of equipment on a table, and heads directly to the bathroom with saddened eyes.
Longsword: (Knocks on the door) Wheat... are you alright
Wheat: *ignores her husband as she swallows, washing her bloody hooves and leaning forward on the sink with a long, deep sigh* No.. I am not.. Not at all.. I failed.. They died.. My patients all died.. Those poor ponies from the explosion.. I couldn't save them..
Longsword: (Hears her) Wheat, what's wrong. What are you talking about?
Wheat: *suddenly opens the door, rather harshly and yells in sorrow* They died! The ponies from the explosions! Barely any of them survived! Nine out of ten ponies died.. T-There was a pregnant mare.. I promised her I was going to save her baby, and I failed! That reminded me of Willow and I.. I tried, and I failed Longsword! I'm tired of arriving at the hospital, putting all my effort in the injured pony, and just end up with no pulse! I'm sick of everypony, innocent ponies dying around me! It makes me wish I were dead! It made me wish you shot me in the head once more! *sobs as she tries to hide her weak face*
Longsword: (Hugs her) Wheat, don't say that. I could never do that to you. It isn't your fault at all. You tried your best. And I promise you, I am sure that you put in your best effort to save them. I know it is hard, but you don't deserve to try for trying to save someones life. The real one responsible for this is the one who caused the explosion. And I promise you, he will pay for what he has done
Got to head to Psychology class. I'll be back in 45 minutes at most over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
See you! Have a nice day in class. xD over a year ago
Wheat: *cries on Longsword's shoulder* Why did I ever become a doctor? Why did I become someone who would just see people die everyday?! I should've stayed as a farmer! That's what I am.. *looks at her cutiemark* I was so dumb to follow my mother's wish! I can't handle the pain anymore! My body aches! All those innocent souls.. It was just not the alicorn's fault! It was also Summer's! She killed dozens of innocents! Yet Landslide, Catapult and Slingshot felt no remorse! If they would've told us, perhaps we could've precluded their death! And what about the changelings?! They kill everyday! And that damn monster, Blunderbuss! I've had enough with him! He kills everypony! Anypony! *sniffs, returning the hug*
Longsword: (Keeps hugging her) Please, Wheat. You did your best. I don't want you blaming yourself for what those heartless monsters did. You are nothing like them (Brushes her tears away)
Okay, now seriously, I am going to class over a year ago
Wheat: And the worst of all, pregnant mares who survived the disaster wanted an abortion, Longsword! They feared their baby might result as a deformed pony. It was heartbreaking! Do you have any idea how many babies I had to kill tonight?! *frowns in despair with lowered ears, then slowly walks to the bed and lies down* I'm sorry for telling you all this.. I was just tired of keeping it in.. I've had to fake a smile for our children every time I come home from my terrible job!
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Crystal: I managed to get us some sandwiches,i hope they're fine. *closes the door behind her with her hindleg as she was balancing two sandwiches on her wings*
Astral: *looks up from his work then smiles* They're fine,Crystal. *levitates one of the sandwiches and takes a bite out of it,Crystal follows until they both finish their dinner and after a short while,goes to bed*
~~~
Meanwhile...

Percival: *looking out the window of his room,up to the stars*
Mitchell: Seems your little boy is distancing himself from you. *fakes a smile*
Percival: *sighs but does not turn around* I know...It was my fault to begin with,but what can I do? I was only doing my duty...as much as I wanted my family whole,I can't just forsake the rest of ponykind. You know that I much as I do.
Fia: *frowns as she remembers the little brother she "abandoned"* ...Indeed.
Mitchell: Hmmm...*smiles as usual* I wonder about that.
Fia: *glares at him* Don't try to act...we all know that you experienced the same,no matter how much you hide it behind that fake smile of yours.
Mitchell: *suddenly stops smiling* ...Oh do you now? You don't even know me.
Fia: *they both have a glaring contest*
Percival: *groans then scratches his head as he turns to face them* Alright you two,get some shuteye...we got a lot ahead of us tomorrow.
Fia and Mitchell: *finally break from their silent battle then goes outside to their own rooms*
Percival: *sighs again*...they also need guidance.
Longsword: (Lies next to her) I understand. And your a strong mare for doing so. But you must understand, none of this is your fault. I promise, on the lives of everyone involved there, that we will find the ones responsible for this. I will find them all, Blunderbuss, Ricochet, and every last changelings, and end all of them
Wheat: *expands a small smile* Thank you.. And I'm sorry.. This night may be one of the few nights we spend together, only you and me without our children distracting us. We should rejoice and relive fun moments.. But instead, here I am.. Crying..
Longsword: I understand. It's fine, Wheat. If you wish to cry, I'll be here to comfort you
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: *opens the door and trots inside the humble but clean and cozy room in a haste* I need a bath desperately! Have been on the road for a while now...

Catapult: *his jaw drops as he sees Tsura destroying the door* Now what was that good for??? *skillfully puts the door back to its place then picks up the broken lock from the floor* I'll need to fix this or the hotel will make us pay for the damage.
Wheat: *rests her weary head on her husband's chest* I know you'll always be there for me at my worst.. Thank you for that..

Ragnar: Hmm.. Strange how you mention it in front of somepony you slept with. Quite tempting, you know? Who knows, I can be your towel stallion. What happens if you forget your shampoo? Or can't reach the soap. I'll be your helper for that. I'm sure you don't mind me staying for the show.

Tsura: I can fix it with magic. There's no need for you to even worsen things.
Tanis: *flies with his small wings into the room, followed by his two sisters, carrying the bag of food in his mouth*
Longsword: (Holds her close and kisses the top of her head, not wanting to let go of her)
Wheat: *twitches her ears with a small smile. She then exhales deeply, then raises her head at Longsword* Distract me from my despair.. Did the kids eat? Were they all okay on their way to the motel? Any trouble?
Longsword: There was no trouble at all. And don't worry. They are all feed. They also have some extra food just in case
Wheat: Hmm.. Is there a reason why Willow is not in between us right now?
Longsword: Meadow wanted us to be alone, so she said she would spend time with Willow. I am sure I can trust Meadow to take care of her. She's a fully grown mare, after all
Summer: Do you ever stop thinking about "that"?! Don't be mistaken! Just because we share a room now, it doesn't mean everything is back to normal between us. I don't think I could handle a stallion's approach after everything that happened...

Catapult: *Hey, don't act like I'm a clumsy fool who's not good for anything! I'm good with mechanics! *takes out a few small tools from his saddlebag and skillfully starts to repair the lock*
Ragnar: What do you mean "that"? Forgetting a towel can actually happen. I was simply being nice. But, since you brought it up, hey, you never know. *sits down on the bed* Well? What are you waiting for? Stop having such naughty thoughts and take the bath you so desperately need.

Tsura: You are good for nothing. I said don't fix it. It's like taking to the wall. *rolls her eyes* You don't listen.

Wheat: Hmm, I'm pretty sure Meadow expected us to be doing something else rather than crying.. I'm sorry..
Longsword: (Lifts her head up, so he can stare into her eyes) It's fine, Wheat. It doesn't matter what we do. Weather we're happy, sad, or anything. If I'm just with you, that is all that matters
Wheat: *smiles wide enough to expand her dimples* Thank you, I feel much better now.. You are right, dear.. I did try my best.. I always do.. But I can't always get what I want.. I cant always save lives.. *sighs* But it's worth the fight, of course it is. *lifts her chin and grooms Longsword's ear with her tongue as a sign of affection*
Longsword: (Enjoys it a bit, and holds her close)
Summer: Don't twist my words, Ragnar! *slams the bathroom door behind her and doesn't come out for a good half an hour. When she eventually does, her radiant beauty is restored; her fiery orange locks are flowing freely among the shape of her head* Ah much better! *walks to the cupboard and gets out two glasses with her magic* Now be a dear and open that bottle of wine, will you?

Catapult: Hmm... *keeps messing around with the lock for a short while until it's repaired then he puts it back to its place then closes the door for good. After that, he gets the food out of the paper bags and puts them on small plates for his children to eat, without saying a word. but his dark expression and furrowed eyebrows speak more about his current emotions than any word could*
Jade_23 commented…
(Oops, gotta edit, pardon. xD) over a year ago
Wheat: *smirks as she notices Longsword's excitement, then lowers her mouths and interlocks with his. She kisses him passionately and tenderly while running her hooves around his neck*
Meadow: *enters the room unexpectedly* Oops, I almost forgot my-
Wheat: *pulls away from her husband with an embarrassed look*
Meadow: ..My purse.. Ehem.. Um.. Welcome home, mother.. Haha.. *quickly runs in the room and grabs her purse with her mouth, and runs out* sorry for the disturbance.. *shuts the door and sighs of relief* I really need to knock..

Ragnar: May I say, there is no need for you to always put your hair up like that. The evil look doesn't suit you, if you want my advice. And of course, how could I forget? That's what'll keep us up for a while.. *bites off the top of the bottle and pours the rich wine into two glasses*

Tsura: *watches her children as she eats, then observes Catapult's expression with a smirk* What? Aw, you look adorable when your mad! did you not see me hating you coming?
Longsword: (Remembers how she did this back at their home) I swear, they never knock
Wheat: Every single time they don't.. I think we will be needing to get stronger locks than before. Anyhow.. Where were we?
Longsword: (Gives her a very playful look) I think I may know (Continues their passionate kiss, as he wraps his arms around her waste)

(Heading to Psychology Class. I'll be back in 45 Minutes at Most)
Summer: Noted. but, I'm not so concerned about my look anymore. We are not in Canterlot palace. However... hardships are much more endurable with a little luxury. *takes one glass and raises it at the stallion with an odd, kinda creepy smile then empties it all at once, which is a huge contrast to her lady-like behavior in the past*

Catapult: I did. I just thought you'd understand my motives a little better. *continues to eat with a grim face*
Wheat: Hm.. *giggles* Now I remember exactly.. I know you can take away the pain that I feel tonight. So do not stop. *blows out the candle from aside, and within the darkness she takes off her cloak and wraps herself around Longsword, retuning the fiery kiss with passion. The scene then slowly shifts..*

(Bye Wind! :D)

Ragnar: Hm, well if it counts.. I think you're still beautiful. That will never change about you. Your silky pearl coated skin.. Your bright, gorgeous emerald eyes.. Those fiery hips that i’ve always fantasized about.. I chose to follow your golden heart rather than listen to my people. I chose to fantasize about the delightful music of your laughter than to feed my people. I chose to sail around the world for you rather than to give up and forget about you. You don't realize how guilty I feel. For never being able to save you. I once lost someone I loved dearly. Two ponies, actually.. One was not born yet.. Listen, I am aware you may never forgive me, or love me how you used to.. But one day, I believe that you will be unable to sleep. You will look at the stallion next to you in bed, and that stallion will be me. I’ll be sleeping peacefully dreaming about you. And suddenly, you won’t seem so lonely anymore. Despite what everyone says, I don’t think bad of you.. I don’t think you’ve changed.. You’re still the love of my life, and you will always be. But if you were ever to forgive me, I can promise you that every single night, before the darkness swallows this already blackened world, I’ll tell you how beautiful you are to me. I’ll cherish and tell you how much I love you, because that’s my only wish.. You are aware of how much I love you. If I could, I would take all the pain you feel and put it on myself. I'd kill myself for you in a heartbeat. If me dying helps you smile, realizing that the stallion who left you is gone, I'll slice my throat right now.. *finishes the glass of wine, then unexpectedly stands up from the bed where Summer is lying on* Do you like dancing? What type of music do you like dancing too, shortcake?

The kids had finished their meals, and were already bathed by their mother. Now the triplets were all hanging out in their pajamas.

Tsura: *groans as she sits on the bed, besides Catapult. She eats one of the leftovers of the meal, then sets her bottle of liquor on the cabinet. The broken mare then lifts her beaten eyes at her kids* All of you go to bed..
Vectra: We’re not going to bed until you and daddy have made up. Besides, you haven't groomed us in over three days!
Tsura: *fakes a smile* Why of course, Catapult and I are past our anger! I love Catapult with all my heart! How could you ever doubt that? He's done nothing at all to harm me.
Meriva: but.. Didn't you say..? *tilts her head at her parents*
Tsura: Hmm.. *oddly and unexpectedly, the mare places a cold, unusual hoof on Catapult's chest, and leans forward, kissing the stallion deeply and passionately in front of her kids*
Tanis: Ewwww! *hops off his parents' bed, then runs through the door of the wall separating the room, followed by his two sisters*
Vectra: Yuck!
Meriva: Our job here is done! Now let's sleep! I'm tired!
Tanis: At least we can't see them all over each other.. *shivers* Eww..

Tsura: *waits until her kids leave, then releases Catapult from her grasp, and even struggles to escape her husband's hooves around her. She hits him on the chin hard with her hoof* Hah! did you actually think that was real? *stabs her elbow on his chest* Pathetic! *the mare then grabs Catapult's neck and glares at him* Now that THAT has been dealt with.. *sees Catapult's broken eyes and lonely frown* Aww? What's wrong with the little black feather? Did you not see this coming? You've always liked me violent anyways. Moving on.. I need you to do me a favor or else I will slit your throat right here, right now. I will serve your heart to my kids as dessert if you don't comply. *unsheathes her sword and aims it at her husband* Fix my wings! Now! *flares her injured, twisted wings* I've been hit in every possible way! My wings are sore! I cannot fly! I am weak as your mother left me without them! ..I remember you once said you were trained for battlefield injuries in Pegasi like these. So fix my wings! They hurt, but not as much as the words and lies you used against me! ! Yours will be ripped off if they are not cured by tonight!
Blunderbuss: (Admiring the destruction of the factory, sitting on top of a nearly collapsed chimney, drinking ale) So, the young queen believes she can just save us all by killing us all. Pathetic. There is no chance for your ponies survival. Every last one will die
Summer: I do not wish your death, Ragnar. I never did. Like I said earlier: it was just an act... i have dreamed of the moment when we see each other again... it was all that was left for me in the end. The changelings took everything from me. My pride, my dignity, my powers... that was the only thing they could not get their filthy hooves on. *lowers her ears and turns away, breaking the intense, deep eye contact with him* but you have to understand... I can't be what you want me to be... not anymore... not after what they did to me... their wicked experiments... their stinking dark holes... I couldn't see the light of the day for years... they.. tortured me... with machines... *sparkling tears start to flow down on her cheeks* They dissected me alive... several times to see what makes me tick... Helpless was I when their nasty soldiers came into my cell and put their dirty hooves on me... and made me into the object of their sinful lust... I even stopped resisting and begging after a while. They finished sooner that way... I was less than a worm crawling in the mud. And I hate myself for it! They managed to extract some of my pure essence... and with my Inner Spark, they have perfected their shape changing abilities. but no matter what they did, no matter with what disease or magic they have infected me with, I would always heal within a few days so they could start over and over again. when they no longer had use for me, they just left me in my cell to rot. I was craving death so much... but then I realized something. It took me some time... they learned about my magic, but they went to far in the heat of the research. Unwillingly, they have made me more powerful than I ever was! I realized that not only fire, but all elements of the ancient world obeyed my commands. Earth, Water, Air, Metal... I have always been a quick study... so I began to observe my enemy. and when a bold stallion named Deadlock came along... We devised a plan to escape... We barely made it out alive... he carried me to safety, running seventy miles from the pursuing changeling horde... the rest, you already know. Once my magic aura recharged, I exacted horrible vengeance on my former tormentors. And I liked it! Their suffering was my sustenance, their groans of pain was music to my ears, their gruesome demise filled my soul with great satisfaction. I murdered them one by one in the most creative, most agonizing way possible... but the more i killed, the more I felt, that the wine does not subside my thirst... the food turns to ash in my mouth... and no vengeance in the world could snuff the blazing hatred in me out... Nothing affects me anymore... not the breeze on my face, not the water of the sea... *looks at the stallion again and slowly reaches out for his face but pulls back her hoof* ...not even the soft warmness of a stallion's body... I am cursed, Ragnar! Everything I touch, dies one way or another. I am ruination itself... no matter how hard I try to change it. Now that you know everything, how could you possibly think that you love? *turns away once again*

Catapult: *looks at his wife with an apathetic expression* Now you're just being plain cruel. And you don't need to make threats, I would have looked at your wing anyways. *gently touches the soft but broken feathers of the mare, and even though it feels like a gentle touch, it's clear he knows what he's doing* It's dislocated. you should have showed it to Wheat Roll a lot sooner! now it's gonna hurt a lot more, so bare with me! *before Tsura could react, the stallion suddenly grabs the base of her wing, putting pressure on it and on her back too, then violently stretches the feathers and the wing out with a rapid motion. A loud crack of bone is audible but it causes untold pain to the mare* There. It's done.
Ragnar: How could I not love you? The past does not define who you are. It is who you are today. I do not care if you become the darkest monster in the world. I don't care if you think you are no longer yourself, because that is not true. I don't know why is it so hard for you to believe me. I love you. I do. And I'm so, so sorry that you had to go through hell. I'm sorry that I was never able to be your knight in shinning armor to rescue you. I'm sorry the changelings placed their filthy hooves on you. What must I do for you to believe me? Must I throw myself off a bridge? You know that I will stop to nothing in order to be with you again. In order to care and cherish and protect you once more. *lowers his ears with a sigh* I'll sleep outside.. *walks to the door

Tsura: ARGH! *flinches and kicks Catapult on the groin* Y-You son of a whore! You did that on purpose!!! Cruel?! The only one being cruel here is you! You tried ripping out my wings! Why do you think I call you Black Feather?! Because you keep hurting me over and over again!! Just like they did! I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
Blunderbuss: (Once he is done admiring the scene, he makes sure to look over at the room where Meadow is staying) (I just hope she is able to keep her innocence)