Sonic the Hedgehog Sonic Roleplay

guilmon2149 posted on Nov 08, 2011 at 04:49PM
make up your own charecter or choose an existing one.
Sonic: taken
blaze: taken
shadow: taken
eggman nega: taken
espio: taken
last edited on Jan 21, 2012 at 12:46AM

Sonic the Hedgehog 5180 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4901-4950 of 5180

over a year ago zutaradragon said…
Heket: *me and my sister wake about the same time and start decorating....*
over a year ago silverstream101 said…
Ember- *mutters a silent curse as my holowatch goes off and i run back 2 HQ*
Sheta: *ends up making a small room outta my webs. it's closed off and with an opening so i can come out.....because ain't no 1 comin' in...it's a web and they will git stuck...*
Ember- *walks in2 room and leaves a note 4 Blaze saying ill b back l8r and rushes off*
FB: *wakes up and smiles slightly, looking around and trying 2 think of what 2 do. i end up flying out the window*
Ember- *a red blur i run over and i jump over the edge of the island flipping in the air enjoying the freefall*
FB: *i c a red blur and catch up easily, flying beside her as she falls*
Ember- *grins over at FB and does a perfect dive in2 the water*
FB: *dives in with her much like a bird dives in2 water. u kno, wings folded around me, straight as an arrow...*
Ember- *pops head out of the water* wanna join me 4 a spy mission?
FB: spy on who, may i ask?
Ember- not really some1 but more like a retreval mission
FB: sure. *smiles* i'm good at stuff like this....i suppose that happens when ur forced 2 steal things....
Ember- great! *smiles* sol control *teleports us 2 the shore*
FB: cool....we always just have 2 us portals...*looks around*
Ember- *pushes side botton on holowatch* and this is what we r lookin 4 *shows a strange dagger*
FB: hm....y does that look so familer...*looks at it* OH YEAH! i was told 2 steal it once but i guess the 1 i got was a replica...good thing he didn't find out...
Ember- *nods* and this will tell me EXACTLY where it is *smiles and starts steaming drying off*
FB: if it's with the same person their security is low-tech but they have enough brains 2 place fakes as well...*snaps my fingers and all the water shoots off of me and freezes in2 a block of ice*
Ember- *is dry* i dont think so...this item has been "lost" 4 quite some time....no1 knew where it was at but some1 must have gotten intell that the REAL 1 was found
FB: so....anywho, i suppose ur just as good at breaking in2 security systems as i am...?
Ember- yup ive been doing this sence i was 8 *typing on holowatch*
FB: um...since i was 5...so i guess that means i have....experiance...? *i suddenly look over as i hear some1 singing Army Of Love perfectly* Kerli....no 1 knows Kerli...*i raise an eyebrow as i c music notes floating around and popping like bubbles. the floating notes match the notes sung* so it must be....could it b Music....? *i look around but can't c her, then i remember that her notes and voice can b heard 4 miles if ur the 1 she's trying 2 reach...and of corse she's trying 2 find me and the rest so....it makes sence that i can c and hear this....*

Chess: *i apere floating above Cassie and smile* she's still so cute when she sleeps...*i whisper, laying beside her and gently pulling her close 2 me. she cuddles closer and purrs softly in her sleep and i smile and end up falling asleep as well*
Ember- guess so *ears twitch in annoyance as i hear the music but i ignor it* so u ready 2 go then?
FB: hm? *looks over at u* oh, yeah...*pokes a note-bubble and it sways, then pops*
Ember- that is quite irritating...now come on then *runs off*
FB: *snickers slightly* they're only here cuz she's waiting...*follows*
Music: *i sence some1 popped the bubble and i get the message and fly off 2 the place where they r all at*
Ember- *going only like 150mph*
FB: *takes off and flies low, keeping up with her ez and wishing she could run as fast as she can fly*
Ember- *looks up at her* well this is some kind of weird bonding dont ya think? *smiles slightly*
big smile
FB: yup! *grinz*
Ember- *laughs* thought so! *slows down as Negas HQ comes in2 view*
FB: something about this place seems earily familer...do the 2 Egg-heads work 2gether from time 2 time...? *i look at u. something...4 some reason it's like i've been here b4...more then once*
Ember- *nods* they did once...when they were tring 2 get the Jewled Sypter...
FB: oh rite! i remember now! *suddenly the entire layout and security system pops in2 my head and i remember everything* then this guy got it 1st and we were suppose 2 steal it bak...and we did...super high-tech security tho. it wasn't ez 2 say the least...
Ember- sure its easy! *puts on special glasses looking at all of the security and such*
FB: well i say that keeping in mind the last time i broke in here was when i was 7....
Ember- never broke in this 1 b4....but if its anything like Mobious Eggman itll b a sinch *darts off*
FB: no...no it's not...*follows and keeps up ez* trust me, after some1 broke in2 his we had 2 help make it break-in proof. i'm guessing....it was u who broke in...but anyways, his was already high-techy and slightly irritating.

Aiko: *rskipping along in a grassy area with a basket full of cookies when i axcidently run in2 some1* ommigosh! i'm sorry! wanna cookie? *holds 1 out 4 her*
last edited over a year ago
May- OWCH! *falls on butt* uh....thanks? *takes cookie*
___

Ember- 4 u mayb but easy 4 me *at door and starts 2 pick the lock*
Aiko: *sits next 2 her and eats a cookie* i'm so sorry...i'm Aiko

FB: wait, don't...! *a loud alarm goes off and i sigh* the doors have alarms like cars only they go off when something other then a key is used...

Cylon: *lands in a tree and watches as a wolf walks by*

Steve: *swimming thro the ocean when i c Joker and know i'm in the right place* ok cool...(i still need 2 introduce Hatter, i just finished Steve yesterday)
Ember- no kidding! *puts in earpluggs and w/out a word i dissapear reapearing on the roof and slips in threw a window*
___

May- its ok Aiko...im May
___
Tempest- ??? *ears flick back and forth as i hear leaves rustle*
FB: ok, i've got it...*i mutter as suddenly Egg-Head slams the door open. i smile cutely* hi. *i grin. he looks confused*
Flame Blizz...*he starts, then i hit him in the head with a giant ice-hammer and he falls down with an extreamly large lump on his head and i snicker*
Egg-head has a goose-egg on his head. *i can't keep the thought from my head as i laugh, taking his keys and making the hammer evaporate* well that'll work. *i stick an ice-pin in his neck so even if he does wake up he won't b able 2 move* if i'm not mistaken he has a memory wiping machene in here...

Aiko: May...nice name. *smiles cutely*

Cylon: *watches silently*
May-....thanks?
_________
Ember- *looking 4 dagger*
________
Tempest- whos there?
FB: i've always wanted 2 do that...*i mutter under my breath* even if it is the wrong Egg-Head. *i look around and c a little boy...a purple cat stuffed animal in his hands* is that who i think it is...*i look again and walk over slowly. he looks at me, scarred* it's ok...it's ok...*suddenly i remember something Cassie told me...he'd kno the song if it's him...* hush, child....darkness will rise from the deep and carry u down in2 sleep, child...darkness will rise from the deep and carry u down in2 sleep...*i sing softly. he stares at me*
u...kno the song...but u don't have the rite voice...*the boy wimpers*
no, Mordred, i'm not ur mother, i'm a friend of hers...she taught all of her friends the song so if we found u u'd kno we're friends...

Aiko: *eats cookie* so whatcha doin'?

Cylon: nobody important. *i reply, jumping from the tree and landing by the trunk*
May- looking 4 my friend
__
Tempest- humph...
____
Ember- *soon come back w/ dagger* lets go
Aiko: i'm looking 4 my sister! *grins cutely*

Cylon: *shrug* well it's tru...

FB: rite...we're bringing Mordred with us...
but....what if he finds out...? *Mordred looks at me with scarred eyes*
*i shrug* Egg-Head's after all of us....
Ember- u could say that ^_^ now come on lets get out of here! SOL CONTROL! *teleports all of us back 2 the base*
____

May- then u can come w/ me ^_^
____
Flare- Tempest stop bothering people!

Tempest- HE STARTED IT
last edited over a year ago
FB: *looks around and every1's in costume* hey....y r we having a Masquerade and no1 warned me....?
DB: cuz u were gone...
Cassie: MORDRED!! *runs 2 my son and hugs him. he hugs bak and cries softly*
Mordred: Mommy...*whimpers softly*

Aiko: yay! *cheers and jumps up*

Cylon: all i did was fly down and land in a tree....I'm Cylon. *smiles as hatter walks up behind me*
Hatter: look, wolves. *grins slightly*
Ember- T_T" im debating if i should leave....
____

May- *smiles* come on hun lets get goin
____

Tempest/Flare- T_T"