Sonic the Hedgehog Sonic Roleplay

guilmon2149 posted on Nov 08, 2011 at 04:49PM
make up your own charecter or choose an existing one.
Sonic: taken
blaze: taken
shadow: taken
eggman nega: taken
espio: taken
last edited on Jan 21, 2012 at 12:46AM

Sonic the Hedgehog 5180 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3851-3900 of 5180

over a year ago thespecialluma said…
Yes. I couldnt sleep after i made that so i explored the island a bit. Its on the way other side tho. Would u mind if i carried u there? Oh, bye ember!
over a year ago silverstream101 said…
Nebula- uh sure*

Ember- *waves and runs outside*
*picks her up and walks outside* bya people. See ya later.
*dashes there in about 10 min hes there* were here. *stands her back up*
What do u think?
-this is a rock formation with a beach in it, the beah has crystal clear water that leads off to the edge of the island. Theres a ceiling made of cave crystals, the sun passes through it making illusions of sparkles in places and cool colors. The rocks lead all the way to the edge with the water and theres one opening to the side, the back are faces the mountain. Theres a few caves nearby and quite a few beach flowers here.-
Do u like it?
Nebula- *cant say anything so i just nod*
-its not a very large beach either. Its an ok size 4 2people.-
*sits down* speechless?
Err
Nebujla- uh-hu

Ember- *running full speed exploring Sky Babylon*
Error
Yea its neat. It also leads to the underground, the lava tubes, the ice caves and a place i like to call "The Zone"
Nebula- why "The Zone"?
Its odd. Kinda hard to explain...it feels like the zones from the old times.... theres rings and everything. Let me show u.
Err
Nebula- ok!
Ur gonna feel odd 4 a second and u will transform into a "old version" of yourself. Im gonna lose my clothes and some of my powers when i enter. Im gonna shirink and look a bit pudgier too.something similar might happen to u.
Fair warning. Follow me. *leads her off over a nearby dune into a slanted hole in the ground jutting out of a rock. The entrance has a gold ring outline and it seems to lead to solid rock 3ft in.*
Its not what it seems. Looks can be deciving.
Err
Nebula- ...ok *follows*
Prepare for a floor change. *walks thru*
Nebula- *walks after him*
Error
(If u have ever seen or heard of green hill zone or eme)rald hill zone, this is it.)
Its neat isnt it?*he looks pudgy, has no symbols, and looks almost like sonic except tor being orange with black quills*
(Describe how you want the "classic" form of ember to look please)
Nebula- ya! *looks down and also looks chubby and still has the black look with silver tips. Luckly my clothes is still on*
Yea, mine arent... i cant create any here tho.... anyway, i like the checkered ground. Its so...peaceful here.
*jumps up and grabs 3 rings* you dont ever see these in the wolrd we are in now. *hands her 2*
This is pretty neat.
Err
over a year ago sparkyhedgehog said…
sparky *runs over here* *starts breaking the forth wall* wow i have not been in this roleplay for awile. espio finnaly found a new job for me. im looking for the chaos emeralds. i dont have time to explain, but do you have any chaos emeralds?
smile
(Please explain yourself after reading a bit of what has previously gone on. I dont kno who u are, but i kno u have been in this roleplay a long while ago. Lots has happened since u were last here maybe. So, please catch yourself up with us and restate your entry.)
(im trying to make it seem like my character does not really know what is going on but just is in a rush to get the chaos emeralds and does not care about anyone elses problems because he has an important task that your character does not know about yet. i have read some of what has happened since i have been gone, i am just trying to add some mystery to my characters motives. k?)
last edited over a year ago
(im trying to make it seem like my character does not really know what is going on but just is in a r
Nebula- ya it is pretty... *looking at rings*
Ya, i took some of these to make the chain for ur necklace. With these rings u almost feel like u cant be hurt.
Sparky: i refuse to be ignored! i will look for chaos emeralds elsewhere! *goes to look for shadow*
Hey, dude. Which emeralds!?
Nebula- .......

Ember- *still running elsewhere*
angry
Sparky: *still annoyed about being ignored* "are you deaf?! i already said the CHAOS emeralds! chaos, the god of destruction has been revied, and is looking for them. i have to get them first, or he will become perfect chaos!
sad
Go ask emerald, also when u do try not to be such an ass. Be patient, im shure hell help u. In the meantime take these.
*hans him 2 super emeralds* they have equal strength to the seven chaos emeralds and dont ask what energy they use... now leave us alone and go to emerald. Hes in the baee on the south side of the island. Goodbye.
-------------
That was weird, huh nebula?
Nebula- *nods agreement* no kidding...
Anyway, lets explore here. The funny thing is if a day passes here, its only 10 minutes in our world.
sparky: i dont know is i should sucker punch you.......or thank you........whatever! *runs to find espio* *as sparky leaves, chaos 0 emerges from the waterfall*
(We are in greeen hill zone if u didnt kno, and also...theres no nearby water except for at the waterfall segments with the robofish. That segment is a bit far away, but nice tho.)
Bye, try to be less rude! Anyway, lets go nebula
(i meant the waterfall, i will edit that now, also i meant he emerged, but you didnt know because the waterfall is far away)
*runs up a slant and smashes a beebot and spindashes through some robofish*
Whats that?
chaos: *searches for emeralds, but finds you guys and starts to attack*
Speak monster. What are you!? *he can understand it because he himself is practically a chaos being.*
chaos 0: i sense super emerald energy! tell me who has 2 of the super emeralds or die!
Please restate that. I have super emeralds, and im also a chaos being. What do u need them for?
chaos 0: i only want destruction, i need all of the super emeralds and i can destroy the world. why? because i want a flooded world with nothing but the chaos species being alive. and if you want to stop me, then you will die too! a hedgehog named marbus the chaos hunter once tried to eliminate my species, and this is my revenge! and marbus the chaos hunter will die!
Marbus died ages ago. Everyone lives in peace now...any others you want to get revenge on? I can remember them.
No one has tried anything against u in at least a century, anyone who has is dead. If you want to continue destruction. Then i guess i have to fight you. It a sad thing that it would ruin a fun, sunny day like this, even ruining time with my girlfriend, but i guess i can accomodate to your foolishness today.
ready?
chaos: time for you to die! *attacks*

sparky: *returns* hey do you have directions to............OF MY GOD CHAOS CAUGHT UP TO ME!

Chaos: what luck, i can kill him to now.

sparky: i hate to say it, but HELP ME!
Nebula- theirs no way im sitting out! ill help u
chaos: *runs up to sparky and punches him*

sparky: ow! chaos control!

chaos: *tries to attack nebula*
Haaa...this blows... CHAOS INFERNO!*evaporates all the water in the area, and depletes 0's water to half*
Sparky gimme the two super emeralds cuz thats what he wants! Go find emerald!
sparky *chaos controls over to you and gives you the emeralds* you can count on me! *run off*