Sonic the Hedgehog Sonic Roleplay

guilmon2149 posted on Nov 08, 2011 at 04:49PM
make up your own charecter or choose an existing one.
Sonic: taken
blaze: taken
shadow: taken
eggman nega: taken
espio: taken
last edited on Jan 21, 2012 at 12:46AM

Sonic the Hedgehog 5180 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4801-4850 of 5180

over a year ago zutaradragon said…
DB: so whatever...r we gonna stay on this island or what...?
FB: i donno...r we...? ur the leader...?
DB: y am i the leader when ur the oldest?
FB: i am NOT, i'm only 15!
Sedjet: i think what he means is u were with...
FB: I KNO WHAT HE MEANS!!! *i snap* but i'm no leader....
Sedjet: *sigh* y do u always doubt urself...?
FB: how can i not...? *i slump down 2 the ground and put my head on my knees* all of our lives suck...
over a year ago silverstream101 said…
Ember- can i use ur telescope captian?

Marine- *nods and hands her the telescope*

Ember- *looks threw it and uses my amazing sight i spot the island*
DB: not gonna argue wit ya there...
FB: *sighs* but if i'm stuck being leader, let's start with the basics. we need 2 make sure we can get food, fresh water, and shelter. as long as we have Sedjet we have fire so we'll b fine with that.
Sedjet: correct. *i tel the flames on my wings flare up*
Matris: WHOA! *jumps bak* 2 MUCH FIRE, 2 MUCH FIRE!!!
Sedjet: sry...*tones it bak down 2 normal*
Ember- *sees the fire* Marine some1s on the island...ill go check it out

Marine- b carefull Mate

Ember- arnt i always *smirks b4 jumping overboard and lands running*
Heket: *still half in the water and feels some1 in it*
Ger Herep: RUN!! *i say suddenly, sencing what my sister senced as well* SOME1'S COMING!!
All: *take off and hide where ever they blend in best, the ones with wings flying up and above the clouds, outta sight*
Ember- *skids 2 a stop in the sand spraying it everywhere* stupid sand! *shakes it out of fur*
All: *stays hidden*
FB: *looks down at the cat* "that looks like....how my sister was discribed 2 me..." 8i think 2 myself, forcing myself 2 stay hidden and not fly down 2 her*
Ember- *ears twitch back and forth* come on out! i wont hurt u! *flicks fluffy tail*
All: *wait 4 a signil*
FB: i'll go...*i whisper, flying down and hoping she doesn't change her mind once she sees who it is...*
last edited over a year ago
Ember- *hears the leaves rustle and i look in that direction* i know their r others...but its fine if they want 2 stay hidden
FB: *i land gracefully infront of her* i expect u 2 kno there's others. *i say simply* we tend 2 stick 2gether, unlike some other groups...*i add mentaly* "and families...."
Ember- *nods* i heard u talking 2 others...but ive never seen u here b4...on the oher hand i havnt been here soooo....
(cuz, i'm choosing a fanily crest based upon our convo...)
FB: this is the 1st time we've been here. *i flick my long, bushy tail, realizing she's not gona attack. all the others come out/down and stand/land behind me...and also realizing either she doesn't recognize me or just doesn't care...i push my hair off my sholder, revealing my...tattoo...i guess is what every1 thinks it is...and i notice her mark and get wide-eyed...realizing it's the same design i've been drawing 4 years...the same faint mark that's under my tattoo-scars...*
DB: *i look at FB and then at the other cat* um...ok...so i'm Dark Blade...
Matris: Matris Vir. most call me Matris.
Heket: i'm Heket
GH: I'm Ger Herep...most call me GH or Ger...
Kuroryu: Kuroryu here. *i smile*
Misery: Misery Whispers...most call me Misery...
Lizzy: jus call me Lizzy
Exrtaho: i'm Extraho
Verosilus: Verosilus, yo...
Slither: i'm Ssssssssslither...
Black Rose: i'm Black Rose...usually people call me 1 half of my name...either Black or Rose
Evenerance: i'm Evenerance....people call me Evan...
Lost: i'm Lost
Found: and i'm Found...
Joker: Joker man
Saret: i'm Saret
David: Dav, David...pick 1...
Wenen: Wenen...
Sedjet: and i'm Sedjet...
Kem: i'm Kem Senef...most call me Kem...
Nefer: i'm Nefer Re-a'-khet...most just go with Nefer
(cuz, i'm choosing a fanily crest based upon our convo...)
FB: this is the 1st time we've been here.
Ember- nice 2 meet u then...im Ember *looks at Matris* were u the 1 who ran...or shoul i say flew...in2 Marine? a lil racoon girl?
Matris: oh....so that's her name...um...yeah....sorry about that...
Flame Blizzard: *i find myself idilly drawing with my foot in th sand...the same thing i usually default 2...that symble on her arm....the...one that was on my arm b4 my scars formed a tattoo...*
Ember- meh...Marines had worse...i think... *notices FB* whatcha doin there?
Flame Blizzard: that mark or ur arm...what is it? *i ask suddenly*
Dark Blade: *notices the mark* hey...that's the....*i tart, then she covers my mouth so i can't say the rest*
Ember- hm? *looks at shoulder* this? its the royal family crest....why?
Flame Blizzard: well...*i pull up my sleave a bit and it shows the faint outline of the same mark behind the tattoo scar....*
Ember- *looks closely and sees the faint outline* ......how old r u?
FB: 15...almost exactly...in about 2 weeks
Ember- huh...im 16...Blaze is 16 as well but 5 minutes older....Nova is...18? i think....
FB: i knew it....i knew it. i knew i'd find u....did even...even kno...? *i ask the question that's been bugging me my whole life....*
Ember- *shakes head* no...i only was 1 year old at the time...i wouldnt remember even if i wanted 2...
FB: and of corse they wouldn't say anything....some parents...*i mutter absently*
Ember- actually they did...i do remember sneaking up on them and i heard them talking about a dead child...but i didnt know what they were talking about..i was 2 young
Flame Blizzard: yeah....i'm real dead...look! *i dramaticly fall over and play dead*
Ember- T_T" *pulls her up w/ 1 hand* well WE didnt know that...
FB: i'm sure THEY did. *i mutter, standing up and sighing* i may not b dead, but they're dead....dead 2 me as can b...they were told i was born dead...and i think they should have know 1 way or the other...
Ember- ....idk...and i dont really care....ur here now and we dont have 2 go see our parents if u dont want 2...we have a base near here where u can meet the others....all of u *looking at all the others*
FB: *i smile* i'd like that....
David: hey...what-du-ya kno...but what i wonder is if her 'rents will find out somehow...
Slither: if they do.....all that will happen isssss rejection...again....that's y sssshe doesssssn't want 2 sssssee them....inssssside she knowssssss that....it'ssssss sssssad....i mean, how many other catssssss have wingsssss?
Ember- shut up Slither....and come on then... Sol Control! *teleports every1 2 r base at Sky Babylon*
FB: *i look around, smiling slightly*
DB: cool place....
Matris: as long as Sedjet doesn't axcidently burn it down....
Sedjet: HEY!!!
Ember- np....any fire started i can stop... *looks around* the others arnt back yet...ill go get them...Sol Control! *teleports back 2 Soleana*
Kem: *lands on a branch as a crow, then jumps down and changes 2 normal human form* there u r...
Nefer: *i fly in carrrying Robbie in my arms because he's asleep and in animal form, a rabbit* howdy howdy hey. Robbie....passed out...
FB: i can c that...
Cassie: *apperes behind them* i'm here. *i say, floating in the normal Cheshire pose, my 3 pet Cheshires with me as well. normal pose...u kno, head on hands, elbows out like i'm leaning on a table that's non-existant, body curved like a C with my tail just above my head...it's actually comfy. my wings r laying flat like..well, butterfly wings...*
Sammy: *climbs up and gets in thro a window* i'm here 2. so's Sheta but he's asleep...
Sheta: AM NOT! *i call out, making a web from place 2 place 2 get around ez*
Black Rose: um....they may not want giant webs connecting everything...
Sheta: relax....i'll clean up....
Ember- BLAZE! *runs over 2 her* we have another sister....

Blaze- Nova?

Ember- No....ANOTHER sister....

Blaze- O_O
Cassie: can i ask y we're here...?
FB: no u can't. *i say sarcasticly*
Cassie: well 2 l8. *i say sassily*
FB: we're here because i finally met my ister and she's gonnna b bak with my other sister....or maybe both other sisters...i donno yet....
Ember- where r the others?

Blaze- idk...we split up...but i think Perival is with the guards and Nova is with her...

Ember- right...meet up with us at the castle gate

Blaze- right

Ember- *takes off*
Kaos: *walks thro what looks like a black hole behind them* so we're here 4 ur sisters....
FB: *not even surprized* exactly...and oddly in the time she left 6 more have showed up...
DB: sounds about right...
Ember- *sees Percival kicking a gguards butt at sword play* oh boy... *draws own rapier and slashes upwards catching both of their swords right after i sheth mine*

Percival- what was that 4 princess!? i was winning

Guard- *bows b4 repling* what is it Princess Ember?

Ember- 1...i told u 2 stop calling me princess...and 2 we r going back 2 HQ

Percival- *holds hand out*

Ember- *hands her her own rapier b4 handing the guard his long sword*

Percival- thanks pr- er...Ember

Ember- np..now come on go 2 the gates and ill meet u there when i find the others

Percval- *nods and walks 2 the gate*

Ember- *runs off again*
Sheta: well wut-do-we do until they git bak?
Robbie: *wakes up laying on the ground as a rabbit and i sigh, changing 2 normal form...sorta....i stay part animal so i still have ears, tail, and some fur* wut i miss....? *i mutter, half asleep still. i HATE being the youngest....13 sucks, lemme tell ya....but i can sleep any time i want, so...*
Kaos: aww.....u decided 2 join the rest of us...
Robbie: oh shut up....*i suddenly look down and freak out and...*
DB: *suddenly Robbie is clinging 2 me and i glare at him* git offa me...
Robbie: I'M AFRAID OF HIGHTS!!!!
DB: yes, i noticed...*i pull him off me and sit him down, only 4 him 2 cling again* Y DO U CLING 2 ME!!!??
Robbie: cos ur the strong 1...
DB: but i can't fly so even if u fall, i can't help u...*i pull him off again and he sits there with a pouty, 'cute' bunny face that he knows never works on me*
Ember- *stops next 2 Nova* castle gate

Nova- *nods and walks off*

Ember- <thats why i like her...no questions just action ^_^> well thats all of them... *runs 2 the castle gates*
Robbie: *i sigh and sit in a corner, my ears flopped over my face*
Heket: aww...poor Obbie
Robbie: I'M NOT OBBIE!!! and i'm not like how he....
Heket: *pulls out a black smelly marker and Robbie runs over and tries 2 grab it*
Robbie: I WANNA SMELL IT!!!
Heket: it smells like butt...
Robbie: LEMME SMELL!!!
Ember- time 2 go back 2 the base

Rest- *confused but nod*

Ember- Sol...CONTROL! *telesports us all 2 the base*
Flame: *apperes out of a flame that sparks from Sedjet's wing* i found u guys....who r they...? *looks at the 3 cats*
FB: *looks over and smiles at them* hi guys! erm....gals
DB: *facepalm*
Ember- hey FB....this is Blaze *points 2 Blaze* Percival...yess the 1 from the round table *points 2 Percival* and Nova *points 2 her*
FB: nice 2 finally meet u *i smile at them* i'm Flame Blizzard, but everyone just calls me FB. *i add, hoping this won't just b another fail* "feelin' like a motherless child...." *the song Raise It Up plays thro my head* "they tell me i don't need that man but they just don't understand...gotta b myself cuz there's no 1 else 4 me....but could it b that there's no 1 else 4 me 2....no, if nothing else, i still have my adopted family"
Other- hey

Ember- i cant b the only 1 who thinks this is weird...
FB: ur not. *i reply evenly*
DB: yeah, pretty much all of us do. *i gesture 2 the rest of the Lost Gang, who all nod*
Ember- good...*introduces all that i know* ok...i dont know the rest...