Sonic the Hedgehog Sonic Roleplay

guilmon2149 posted on Nov 08, 2011 at 04:49PM
make up your own charecter or choose an existing one.
Sonic: taken
blaze: taken
shadow: taken
eggman nega: taken
espio: taken
last edited on Jan 21, 2012 at 12:46AM

Sonic the Hedgehog 5180 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5001-5050 of 5180

over a year ago zutaradragon said…
Flare: well, she reads the entire series and then talks 4 a week and then finds a new thing....so it depends on the langth of the series...
over a year ago silverstream101 said…
Flare- ahhhh....then i wouldnt tell her about the warriors series...over 32 books
Flare: actually it'd b helpful....because she'd read them all b4 giving the week report, as we call it...
Flare- heheh....then glad i could help
Flare: we're trying 2 find rlly long series of rlly big books...because no matter if she likes them or not she reads them all....cuz she keeps thinking it'll get better....
Flare- huh...well i know a few good series then...
Flare: well then let's tell her...i'll 4git. books 4 me r like lecures 2 other people...in 1 ear out the other....
Flare- i like reading ^_^ gives me something 2 do
Flare: i was raised in a town where if u read u were ridiculed because, and i'm quoting this, "if u have time 2 read and it's not 4 school then u have time 2 do actual work and help fix up this dirt-rag town."
Flare- woooow man...u need 2 expirence the beauty in books!
Flare: only reason i learned how 2 read was cuz it's demanded 4 kids 2 learn...if it weren't no1 in my town'd b able 2. heck, most people 4get how 2 after getting outta school because they don't need it....almost no1 born in that place leaves...
Flare- ah ok...well come on them! ur gonna have fun even if i have 2 drag u!
Flare: and y am i the only 1 in this equation? *laughs* wut about the 3 asleep still or the 1 that ran away?
Flare- *grins* ah dont worry bout Blaze, or Nova! Percival? i dont think shes used 2 this yet....Ember....*sigh* shes nt used 2 this either
Flare: *looks around and realizes we have about 5 times more space then we had when Ember left* good ol' Rocky. *snickers* we had 2 get used 2 each other living with each other so long. in fact, there's more of us we're still trying 2 find...he was building an army...
Flare- *nods* Ember has...trusting issues sometimes....anyways come on! *grabs his hand and drags him in2 the crowd*
Flare: *sighs inwordly and lets u drag me in* "this is scary familer...." *i think 2 myself* i hope maybe she'll at least b able 2 trust her sister....Flame Blizzard has been waiting all her life 2 find them...
Flare- come on Flare # 2! have some fun!
Flare: hey wait....i've been with these guys longer then u have...y should i b Flare 2? u just got here....
Flare- just cuz its the POLITE thing 4 a gentle man like urself 2 let the lady choose ^_^
Flare: yeah well....letting the lady choose has screwed me over on more then 1 occation....
Flare- aw come on! *punches him in his shoulder lightly* lighten up!
Flare: maybe Flare E 4 me cuz imma Echidna and Flare W cuz ur a wolf...?
Flare- *tips head 2 side and shows a toothy grin* sounds good!
Flare: alright W. *grins as well and 1 of my spikes falls in2 my face. i blow it out of the way and snicker slightly*
Flare- *laughs*
Flare: i'm glad Rocky is good at what she does...we'd have no room. *laughs*
Flare- true ^_^ if all else failed Ember could have made somethin
Flare: i'm sure some1 coulda came up wit something...*looks up at a stage some1 made and Music is singing....as usual* well, at least she's a good singer....
Flare- that she is *follows his gaze*
Flare: well i suppose that's y she's called Music...
Flare- yup... *looks at him out of the corner of her silver eye*
Flare: *suddenly i realize what she's doing...and i kno what's next. she starts singing 'Objects in The Rear Veiw Mirror (Appere Closer then They R)" and i sigh* she's going thro our so-called soundtrack....
Flare- huh.... *kinda lost in thought*
Flare: *sings along softly* The skies were pure and the fields were green, And the sun was brighter than it's ever been, When I grew up with my best friend Kenny, We were closest than any brothers than you ever knew...
Flare- *snaps out of it and looks at him* ......hey E....wanna dance?
Flare: *still muttering and then snaps out of it after the line I know I'll never learn Why any boy should die so young* hu...oh...sure....
Flare- *tips head 2 side slightly* u ok? u seem....dazed?
Flare: i said this was the family soundtrack....this is my song...*i whisper as the lyrics go 2 the second part and i sing along softly again* There were endless winters and the dreams would freeze, Nowhere to hide and no leaves on the trees. And my father's eyes were blank As he hit me again and again and again...
Flame- ........ *listens*
Flare: I know I still believe he'd never let me leave, I had to run away alone. So many threats and fears, so many wasted years, Before my life became my own. And though the nightmares should be over, Some of the terrors are still intact. I'll hear that ugly coarse and violent voice And then he grabs me from behind And then he pulls me back. *sings softly*
Flare- *waits till hes done*
Flare: *sings thro the rest of that part and the 3rd as well* She used her body just like a bandage, She used my body just like a wound. I'll probably never know where she disappeared, But I can see her rising up out of the back seat now...
Flare- ..........
Flare: *sighs* sry...somehow they put my life story in2 a song...
Flare- its ok E....u doin ok? *looks at him*
Flare: about as ok as every1 else here...*looks at her* i guess i rlly have no rite 2 complain....with all the rest of the misery here...
Flare- *hugs him* its ok E.! u have friends and family...what else could ya want? *smiles up at him*
Flare: well...i got friends that r like family...*hugs bak and looks down at her*
Flare- better now? *smiles slightly*