The Heroes of Olympus Terrified

meredog posted on Aug 24, 2012 at 01:32AM
Hellllooooo my fellow Percabeth lover's!!!!! This is a Percabeth story... but not a everyday Percabeth story... Everything goes wrong the time Annabeth wouldn't let Percy walk her up to her Apartment on the 5th floor. Annabeth is hurt.... in bad ways.... all because she didn't let Percy walk her up, everything went wrong. And now Percy wont rest, until he finds who did it. But it is hard for Percy to do because Annabeth doesn't want to be left alone.

Everyone who reads this keep in mind I'm only 13 and I'm not the best with grammar or spelling.... I'm only 13, and school just started. Ill post as much as I can but I also have another story called Betrayed on here I also need to keep up with. Find it, read it, LOVE IT!!!!

Warning: look, I know some of u guys arnt reading this but.... young readers.... there is some language in here. So do NOT repeat these words. Bad words. Ok? Ok. O and other things..... I'm warning u!!!

Ps: any links u post I will put up here!!! Just tell me the name and who wrote it!!!!

This is a story by katiek101! Its called Clarisse's Story! Read and enjoy!
link

This is my a awesome person Somisista!!! Demigods go to high school!!! Read it!!!
link

Like funny chat rooms for demigods? Read these!! Both by me!!!
link

If you wanna read something funny read this!! The prank the scared Percy for life!! By me!!
link

link

link

This is my song fic I wrote!!! Read it!!! Enchanted with a story within the song!!
link

This is my story Betrayed!!!! Read it!!!!
link

This is a forum by rainbow_girl!!! Mark of Athena Rainbow style!!! Read it!!!
link
last edited on Oct 23, 2012 at 11:19AM

The Heroes of Olympus 2192 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 2192

over a year ago CrazyTridentSon said…
Just got to think of an idea.
Lol Fail.!
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
crying
D: i just wanna know who hurt Annabeth!!!!
over a year ago meredog said…
^^lol!!!! Want me to email u an idea???? This might be a stupid one but it was the first thing that popped in my head!!
last edited over a year ago
Ok ok!! I know u wanna know!!! Ill try to post but I got a big school project due tomorrow but I rly don't feel like coin it....
Imma gonna go ahead and start writing....
Who like's my new pic?

^^^ Yes, please do
^....srry but what the hell is it?
The person within Nature
over a year ago bella372436541 said…
meh
Lol I love your chappie please post soon and lord chaos me and a lot of others like this story can wwe please keep it and I won't go down with out a fight
True
mischievous
Athens eyes widened at the sight of her daughter in my arms "What did you do to my daughter?!" She yells and Annabeth wakes up.

"Mom!" Annabeth yells and jumps out of my arms. But it was to late to stop Athena because the next thing I knew I was flying across the thrown room with a red mark on my face. Athena hit me. I hit the marble wall with a dang and landed on the ground.

"Percy!" Annabeth yells

"Athena!" Poseidon yells.

"I'm ok!" I get up but I was having trouble. I touch my head and feel blooded running down the side of my head. Shit! "What was that for?! I yell and Annabeth runs over, as best she could with her bruises, and tries to wipe the blood away.

"Look what you did to Annabeth! She has bruises everywhere!" Athena yells

"My son would never do that!" Poseidon says.

"Dad, Lady Athena, and Apollo I need to talk to you all." I says

They all look at me then at the other gods. Zues nods his head and the gods are gone. Apollo wakes over and looks at my head. He wipes the blood away and puts a bandage over the cut. Then he looks at Annabeth. Just her arms.

"Athena, dad, Apollo, look. I didn't do that to Annabeth. I would never hurt her. But-"

"I told you Athena!" Dad says

"Then explain this!" Athena points to Annabeth. Annabeth starts to cry. And I give her a hug.

"Its ok." I whisper "I wont let anyone hurt you again. I promise." Annabeth nods her head but doesn't pull away from the hug. I look at the gods.

"Annabeth came over for dinner at my place a week ago. I took her home but Annabeth wouldn't let me walk her up to the apartment. She said she would be fine. But when Annabeth walked in the building, and I drove away, a man took Annabeth into a room. And- and...." I just cant finish....

Athenas eyes got sad and watery. My dads face was filled with anger and shock. Apollo looked like he didn't know what to think. Annabeth cried harder. I tried to tell her everything will be ok. But she wouldn't stop crying. Poseidon looked sympathetic.

"Annabeth," dad says "come here." Annabeth nodded and walked over to Poseidon. Dad gave Annabeth a hug. "Look, " dad says and whispers the rest so I couldn't hear. Annabeth boded her head and even giggled once. I smiled. I haven't seen Annabeth giggle in awhile. Athena looked at me.

"Who did this to my daughter?" She says.

"That why I'm here Lady Athena. I don't know. Nether does Annabeth. I was thinking Apollo could get some DNA off her or something. I need to know did it." I say

"I might be able to but I would need your help, Athena, to find who's DNA it is." Apollo says

"I'm not even sure there is any DNA left on her. She took like 100 showers." I say

"There will always be DNA Percy. Lets say I touch your arm. And no matter how many times I wash the hand I touched you with your DNA will always be there. It cant go away." I nod. So there is a chance of finding who did this...

""Annabeth. Your mom and I need to... look at your bruises. And help make you feel better." Annabeth nodded her head and walked away from my dad and followed Athena and Apollo out of the room. She looked back at me before she left the room. I. Smiled at her. Letting her know everything will be ok. And she left.

Now here is the worst thing, the wait. Dad looked at me and patted my back.

"Son, I know this is hard for you. But why didn't you come sooner?"

"Annabeth was scared out of her mind. She wouldn't go anywhere with me. She wont even go to sleep without me right next to her. She is just so scared that she thinks that if she goes to sleep without me next to her, she will wake up in a place she doesn't know with people she doesn't know. She told that. Coming here was the last thing on my mind." I say. Dad just nodded.

"Dad, what were you and Athena arguing about when I walked in?" I ask

"O that? I was just saying how great Annabeth did here and how I wanted Annabeth to redo my palace. I think she would do great on it don't you?"

"Wow. Really? She always says how she wants to redo a gods palace. She said your palace would be the most fun." I say

"Really? What does she want to do with it?"

"Well she always says-"

"Percy!" Apollo ran in "I know who did it!" Thank gods!!!!
tongue
Don't worry everyone!!! This story isn't going anywhere!!!
laugh
Meredog, fan me back!
blush
^its says I did fan u back!! Let me c.... hold on...
I want to chat with you.
^ok! About what?
Just fan me back and get on meebo.
laugh
AHHH!!!! another cliffhanger - kind of xD hope u post soon waiting for u to post for this story is almost as bad as waiting for MoA LOL!!!
blush
^lol!!!! Sorry!!!

^^meebo???
^Ikr
angry
OK THATS IT!!!!! IF I GET ONE MORE EMAIL ON HERE ABOUT WHO DID THIS TO ANNABETH I WILL NOT WRITE ANOTHER CHAPI ON HERE FOR A WEEK!!!! STOP!!! I AM NOT TELLING ANYONE!!!!!!! NO ONE!!! EVER!!!!! SO JUST STOP!!!!
over a year ago corrected said…
post soon! that was an amazing post
AND PEOPLE STOP EMAILING MEREDOG
U CANT RUIN THE STORY FOR EVERYONE BECAUSE UR A PEST
just ignore them meredog
angry
^i had 5 of them in the past 3 hours!!!! It kinds hard to ignore......
As much as I like to know, I haven't sent one email.
smile
^no u haven't! Thank u for that!
over a year ago wisegirl778 said…
POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
O_O damn don't ppl like surprises anymore? I LOVE SURPRISES :D

people, stop emailing her or we wont find out who raped annabeth....and for some reason i HAVE to know this xD
One more thing.... aqualad is the new Co writer!!!!!!
over a year ago corrected said…
nooooooooooooo
he's the one who continued the rated r story called thalia blackmails percy and annabeth
hes horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^horrible? Umm... wow... well... if he does bad on a chapi then he wont be co writer and I will rewrite the chapi...... ok?
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
ummm...okay? anyways just please post
I don't mean to spam but can you guys check out my story?
It is on the Hunger Games forum and is called Annie's story.
I would really appreciate it if you at least checked it out.
Sorry if I spammed going back into silent mode.

- Wisegirl

P.S. Ok meredog
wink
^dont worry! I don't care if people advertise on here!!! Or spam! Not a big deal to me.... can u post a link possibly????
cloudy
ahhh....this story interests me more than aqualad's story and i'm far from being prude xDD

but rly...he made thalia rape annabeth. dafuq
Are you sure about letting someone else write the story for you? I mean, it might ruin your view of the story. That's just my view, no disrespect intended
^^yea I saw that!!!!! Or I read that.... of course I kinda skipped through parts....

^Blaze I guess ur right..... um......
Hey, it's your call. Btw, new story idea Diary of the Centurion: Lost Treasures what do ya think?
I don't know how to post links
^its fine! Ill find it later..

^^Blaze sounds good!!! What's it about?? But..... I don't want to be rude and tell him he cant be co writer.....
well, it starts when some demigods, years after the war, find a diary in Greece. That diary is a diary about a centurion through out the war. The demigods will slowly decipher the diary and it will lead them to the lost treasure.

ik that feeling, but still it's you choice
Does anyone have a marshmellow?
^^i love that idea!!! U should write it!!!!! But how do I tell him no when I said yes to him being co writer..... I rly hate being rude unless I need to be... like that one argument!!!! Gods did that get bad...... <Uhhhh don't worry about it.....

^i wish I had one....
Ask your brother(CTS) to help, his aqua's cousin.
and thanks, but actually, maybe I shouldn't write it
over a year ago somisista said…
blush
^ you want somebody to write a forum on marshmallows? o_0
cause for DGTK(Demi-God 10K) the sequel is Demi-Go 10K: The Lost Treasure. It has the same idea
^^no I never said that! Lol! I wonder what that would be like though.... Percy and Marshmallows!!! Lol!!!

^^^yea.... I know they r..... y wont u write it?? Nvm... (never mind)
no I want a marshmellow!!!
TEEHEE!
laugh
Lol!!!!
wink
in my story, there are 3 main bad guys....one of them is a God, guess who it is
Ares???