The Heroes of Olympus Terrified

meredog posted on Aug 24, 2012 at 01:32AM
Hellllooooo my fellow Percabeth lover's!!!!! This is a Percabeth story... but not a everyday Percabeth story... Everything goes wrong the time Annabeth wouldn't let Percy walk her up to her Apartment on the 5th floor. Annabeth is hurt.... in bad ways.... all because she didn't let Percy walk her up, everything went wrong. And now Percy wont rest, until he finds who did it. But it is hard for Percy to do because Annabeth doesn't want to be left alone.

Everyone who reads this keep in mind I'm only 13 and I'm not the best with grammar or spelling.... I'm only 13, and school just started. Ill post as much as I can but I also have another story called Betrayed on here I also need to keep up with. Find it, read it, LOVE IT!!!!

Warning: look, I know some of u guys arnt reading this but.... young readers.... there is some language in here. So do NOT repeat these words. Bad words. Ok? Ok. O and other things..... I'm warning u!!!

Ps: any links u post I will put up here!!! Just tell me the name and who wrote it!!!!

This is a story by katiek101! Its called Clarisse's Story! Read and enjoy!
link

This is my a awesome person Somisista!!! Demigods go to high school!!! Read it!!!
link

Like funny chat rooms for demigods? Read these!! Both by me!!!
link

If you wanna read something funny read this!! The prank the scared Percy for life!! By me!!
link

link

link

This is my song fic I wrote!!! Read it!!! Enchanted with a story within the song!!
link

This is my story Betrayed!!!! Read it!!!!
link

This is a forum by rainbow_girl!!! Mark of Athena Rainbow style!!! Read it!!!
link
last edited on Oct 23, 2012 at 11:19AM

The Heroes of Olympus 2192 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 2192

over a year ago kkw1700 said…
Um, yes that's a real place. Why is that so weird? Well, that's probably because you haven't heard about it your whole life... But please don't ask me if that place is covered in powdered sugar, because it's not. XD

Happy BD!! 8D

That was really good Blaze! Keep those pictures coming!

But what kind of phone, Mary?
over a year ago meredog said…
Motorola foton 4g LTE i think is what it is... thats what my mom says anyway....
Koolio, I have an HTC one X. ;D

And yes, that is my lovely hand, with my lovely chipping gold nailpolish. Don't ask about the caption, it was the only way I could get it to work.
Koolio, I have an HTC one X. ;D

And yes, that is my lovely hand, with my lovely chipping gold nail
Lol!! Cool phone!
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
heart
LOL my nail polish is chipping too XD

OMG oh yeah happy bday cuz!!!!! i'd sing happy birthday to u but im out of breath right now.....i was trying to read the posts here while singing along to We Belong Together by Mariah Carey xDD i was doing so well until the end of the song ._.

and Blaze LOL still love the pics :D too funny!~
Lol thanks cuz!!!!! Omg guess what Jason did today for my bday!!!!!
over a year ago Lt_Pupster said…
u turned 13 today? wow i was 13 like in february.. meredog u are breaking stereo types.. I always though girls didnt curse that much... us boys are very very bad mouthed no girl should ever have to hear a conversation between boys when the boys dont know they are there EVER! We are like evil monsters that are evil but look cute on the outside but are malicious on the inside.

Unless of course gils are just as bad as us maybe worse.
Yea i guess... so? And u no.... what u said about boyz talking makes me wonder...... know what! Not even gonna ask...
last edited over a year ago
^ PM me, WONDER WHAT TELLL MEH I DIE NOT KNOWING SECRETS THATS WHY I MADE MY FORUM SECRET ITS ABOUT A SECRET!!!!

also tell meh! u can private message i need to know all! Im sure being a boy and listening to girls talk without u being there isnt even half as bad.

Omg dude! What i was gonna say isnt a big deal! Rly... not a big deal! And u dont want to listen to girl talk cause we talk about cute guys, and other things im not gonna tell u
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
mischievous
I just finished my Advance/Additional Math Exam. I SO GOING TO FUCKING FAIL THAT FUCKING EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!! But at least my exams are over
sad
Lucky!!!! Mine r not even close to over....
TELL ME!!!!
I MUST KNOW ALL!!!!
I would actually find it interesting hearing a girl talk without guys around. I need to know the mindset.
Ummmm....... nope! Sry i dont think i want to tell a guy what we talk about
^^ Well.... When nobody's around, us girls talk about unicorns and rainbows! (># ^.^ #<)

Pfft. Stop being creeper. Why would you want to know? Every girl is different anyway. Whenever nobody's near me, I cuss. A lot. I should break that habit... I know it sounds like I'm trying to be cool, but you don't know me anyway.
Dont worry i cuss a lot to.... i tried to stop but its kinds hard.... so yea i still cuss
um yaw its hard to stop cussing when u start, especially when u make ppl laugh when u cuss xD i try to stop too cuz my parents could catch me again and start yelling again.......

cuz what did Jason do for ur bday??
^ EW! THAT'S JUST GROSS. STOP HARASSING US, YOU CREEP! :O
over a year ago wisegirl778 said…
Hey. wat up party peoplez
Read my new story
Wisegirl's new Mark of Athena!
heart
Ok yea shut up creep!!! We dont wanna tell u!! Thats just creepy!!!

Cuz jason got me the the MoA book!!! (I only had it on kindle) got me a rly cool hunger games necklace and he got me a rly cute teddy bear that says i love u on it!!!!
Aww!
hmmm
What about the bear?
OMFG I seriously thought u guys were talkin to me when u said creep ._____. i was like WUT?!!

PS cuz dont let him spoil u that much.....but i'm happy for u :DD
over a year ago corrected said…
omg just poooost!
big smile
Yea i no cuz... but i didnt expect that! Lol i just had so much fun at the dance thing at school!!! Corrected ill post tomorrow!!!!!
laugh
LOL and i saw ur picture in ur profile. Ur so cuteeee!! i have a pic of myself in my profile......damn i hate it i have this stupid look on my face XD
^ Haha do y'all follow eachother on fb or something?
sick
no... I don't have fb... DONT LAUGH!!!! I just don't care to have one.... and cuz that pic it horrible!!!!! HORRIBLE!!!!!
I don't even know y I posted it.... I rely hate that pic of me..... OK so like I was getting something then I turn around and Jason has my phone and tells me to smile.... I mean rly? that's a bad pic....
LOL i dont have a fb account either but ppl keep TELLING me to! even my MOM! ughh i just dont want one, u know?

btw cuz u look rather adorbs in that pic. i've seen uglier ppl xD
blush
I am ugly.... I mean look at that pic! I wonder y Jason says I'm pretty... whatever!

yea my friends keep trying to get me to get one to... I just don't care to have one!
I HAD a facebook untill (this was in 4th grade) one my of my friends mark posted **** on it and my mom wanted to add me one day so she went on it and saw the **** and made me get rid of it. I kept telling him to fuck off but he kept posting shit so yea u get caught eventually, even tho i didnt approve. I also didn't rlly understand what **** was at my age... well i mean at that age, whatever the point is i had a facebook then i had to get rid of it cause of some retarted kid.
over a year ago rainbow_girl said…
OMG!!!! I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!
@meredog: HAPPY BDAY!!!!! i turned 13 bout 2 weeks ago!
haha thanks rainbow!
hmmm
thats partly why i dont bother getting an account......it causes more problems than i already have >_>

Omg today we had to do endurance training and i had to run 5 miles. After the 3rd mile everyone was pretty much dead. By the 4th half of us were walking (not me :D!!!). Then when I finished people were so exhausted but my coach made us jog another 1/4 mile to get us to lower our heart rates or something retarted like that. so a D: day for sports.... D: . also earlier in the day during PE they made us run 2 miles... It was fucking hot out.
I just never cared to get one...
i have a question how does the meebo thing work, cause i have random contacts and i don't know how they are there and i dunno how to add people. The last person i ever chatted to on that was twigman like 4 months ago
u add people when u go on their page and there is a button that's says Add as friend and u hit that button and yes that works
add ppl? u fan others on fanpop! meebo's a place to talk to ur fans
yep what my cuz said!
big smile
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Your favourite Roman is here
Mary I'm happy for you
hmmm
i always thought ares was greek.... hmmm
haha thanks blaze! and yes! its the only roman we have! lol!
Hmph! Graceus? I'm a child of Rome! Decanus of the Twelfth! Son of the Avenger! I am Roman -glares-
u r still the best roman ever! calm down! loll! and u love us Greeks! u know it! don't lie... u love us!
Blaze is son of Mars... ares roman form
Im not greek. im more italian than greek. on my moms side its from all over west europe british, German... some french. Yea my dads side its from asia mostly thai and Chinese.
Yeah, I love you graceus, you know my girlfriend is Greek? Daughter of Apollo
u still in character or whaT?