The Heroes of Olympus Terrified

meredog posted on Aug 24, 2012 at 01:32AM
Hellllooooo my fellow Percabeth lover's!!!!! This is a Percabeth story... but not a everyday Percabeth story... Everything goes wrong the time Annabeth wouldn't let Percy walk her up to her Apartment on the 5th floor. Annabeth is hurt.... in bad ways.... all because she didn't let Percy walk her up, everything went wrong. And now Percy wont rest, until he finds who did it. But it is hard for Percy to do because Annabeth doesn't want to be left alone.

Everyone who reads this keep in mind I'm only 13 and I'm not the best with grammar or spelling.... I'm only 13, and school just started. Ill post as much as I can but I also have another story called Betrayed on here I also need to keep up with. Find it, read it, LOVE IT!!!!

Warning: look, I know some of u guys arnt reading this but.... young readers.... there is some language in here. So do NOT repeat these words. Bad words. Ok? Ok. O and other things..... I'm warning u!!!

Ps: any links u post I will put up here!!! Just tell me the name and who wrote it!!!!

This is a story by katiek101! Its called Clarisse's Story! Read and enjoy!
link

This is my a awesome person Somisista!!! Demigods go to high school!!! Read it!!!
link

Like funny chat rooms for demigods? Read these!! Both by me!!!
link

If you wanna read something funny read this!! The prank the scared Percy for life!! By me!!
link

link

link

This is my song fic I wrote!!! Read it!!! Enchanted with a story within the song!!
link

This is my story Betrayed!!!! Read it!!!!
link

This is a forum by rainbow_girl!!! Mark of Athena Rainbow style!!! Read it!!!
link
last edited on Oct 23, 2012 at 11:19AM

The Heroes of Olympus 2192 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 2192

over a year ago rainbow_girl said…
he was fighting enceladus and his lance broke, which caused the crater. then encleadus almost killed him, but leo threw something at the giant. so yeah.
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
sunny
i only remember Jason losing his sword, but not how though

and rainbow girl: ur mom's Athena huh?
yep. i would fit more like a child of artemis if thats possible, but athena is close enough. hermes maybe, but i suck at stealing and lying, so not possible.
LOL i'm good at putting on eyeliner :D
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
i can lie but not steal too much guilt and i do like pranking ppl xD i suck at putting any kind of makeup on
over a year ago meredog said…
I ware eyeliner!! Ok anywho.... wait y r we talking about makeup? Ok then... I'm daughter of Poseidon!!! Omg guys remember Nick? The one who broke my hart?
i dont wear makeup. just the idea of it makes me want to throw up. but i hafta do it for dance.
@meredog: what about him? btw, u want me to call u mary or meredog?
Rainbow can we call ya rain? Some call me Mockingjay, Mj, Mary or meredog... to me I rly don't care what ya call me!
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
Jesus... Eyeliner?? Wow. I don't even wear makeup. What about Nick?

I think I'm the daughter of Athena, and/or a very distant relative of Leo Valdez :D

... And I'm serious about the Leo part. I look so much like him it's scary.
heart
Lol u look like Leo? How? And my best friend, Jason, (yes he is a boy) kicked his ass!!!! He has a black eye now!!!! I love Jason!!! He is amazing friend and Nick stopped calling me after Jason did that!!!!
over a year ago tristain714 said…
1. whos jason and nick ????
2.THE MOA IS OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3.^^ how do you look like leo
heart
Well idk if u saw it on here (this is no joke... this is real) but nick is my x-boyfriend... he cheated on me and I was rly rly upset... Jason is one of my friends! (Hes on my school football team just saying... lol) now I was rly upset and Jason saw me crying on day in school and I told his it was about Nick... he got so mad!! Not kidding!! His face turned red!! He told me nice things and then the next thing I knew Nick has a black eye all thanks to Jason!!!
Lil cuz!!!! I like ur friend Jason more than Jason Grace xD

yeah i bet kkw1700 does look like Leo cuz she said shes like half Mexican (i think?) so that would explain it LOL
or i think she's Puerto Rican.....and if she is then she'd be like Reyna lmao
heart
Lol! Yep Jason is the best! I gave him the biggest hug today!!!
lol! do u think u would get w/ him?
heart
O um...... I rly don't know.... I mean he is cute and all... I wouldn't mind it.... I'm just scared that I'm gonna get cheated on again.... but Jason doesn't seem like that kind of guy... well I'm txting him now! We're talking about Nick! Maybe hr will ask me out soon.... lol!
tongue
link

This is Betrayed!!! I posted 2 new chapis on it!!! Please read!!! One chapi I just posted not long ago is kinda unexpected.... read please!!!!
okay!
and please read my forum!!
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OO my graceus! How are ya? And tell Jason I said hi XD his a good fellow
big smile
and Mary I know who did it, it was Hyperion, the Titan Lord of Light btw, I'm reading MOA :P with my gf, she already got it!
heart
Yes Jason is a good guy! He is amazing for that! And I have to tell all of u.... JASON IS MY NEW BF!!!!!! :D and y do u think it was him? And u have to tell me.... WHAT IS THE ENDING OF MOA LIKE!?!?!?! Big clify? So big I'm gonna go nuts and kill rr? U got to tell me!!!!!
Meredog: YAY! I'm happy for you! ^.^ Psht, this is Rick we're talking about. COLOSSAL UNIVERSE SIZED RICKHANGER WITH A SIDE OF FRIES LOL.
Christella: LOL. But we got a Mexican ova here in H-Town! Haha. Dark skin, dark brown eyes, dark curly hair... Yeah. The other half is various European countries; Poland, Germany, Austria, Ireland, Scotland, etc., etc., etc.
Blaze: Wha? Hyperion?
LOL!!!!!!
heart
Im happy for me to!!!!!!! Lol!!!!! O and i gott a new phone!!!!! Yay!!! I got one because its my bday tomorrow!!!!!!!! Lol!!!!
^ ME TEWWWW! What kind is yours?
laugh
happy early b day cuz!!!! LOL cant wait till im 15 next month xD

and wow Jasons ur bf now? awwwwwwwwww :333
heart
Ummm.... idk what kind of phone it is.... its big and slides open to a key bored though!!!!! And it looks cool so i gott it lol!!!!!! And cuz thanks and jason is my bf now because he asked me out today.... thats how!!!!!! And the way he acted when i told him nick cheated on me i dont think jason will.... if he does i will never love again.....
cake
^ YERP! CAKE FOR YOU!
surprise
OMG GUYS.

How cool would it be if Leo was from my hometown?! (Love y'all, but I'm not gonna tell you) Or maybe somewhere like Sugarland or Stafford? THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!
Blaze: OHHH! I GET IT NOW! Lol, probably svhoud've read the chapter XD
over a year ago somisista said…
crying
Post!!! So sorry for u Meredog!
Hi people
Omg fanpop is messing up for me again...
Its OK somisista!!!! And its working now... I think...
wow i missed so much ...
first congratulations mary xD <3 all the things we call u start with m
@ fortune cookie ... he looks like u? tht's a weird conidink. if he was from the same place well tht's just plain creepy. and lastly there's a place called sugarland?
mischievous
Lol!! I don't think there is.... is there?? Lol now I'm confused.... and thanks crazygirl!!! If Jason breaks my heart I will never be able to love again.... and this is coming from a 12 year old!!! Will be 13 tomorrow Yay!!! Lmfao!!!
Cool! Good for you and Jason. I'm happy for you and I haven't read it finish yet XD
It was Hyperion cause:
"He was about 6 foot high" Titan size man

"His voice was low and dark. It made me shiver when he talked." Some Titans speak like that

The man in the robe said "Percy Jackson humiliated" Perseus Jackson defeated one of the strongest titan and downgraded him to being defeated by satyrs, he was humiliated.

"The man started to glow a bright gold" Hyperion tend to glow gold, as he is the Titan Lord of Light. If it was a God becoming their true form, Jason would die.

There, my reasons. I know it's him! If it's not him...THEN CHANGE THE STORY MARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Haha, awesome!
Haha, awesome!
Awesome!
Awesome!
I want those Dogs!
I want those Dogs!
HAHAHA LOL
HAHAHA LOL
Hehe am I right?
Hehe am I right?
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This will be my reaction tmr for my Advance Math Exam
This will be my reaction tmr for my Advance Math Exam
SUCK ON THAT BIEBER!!!!!!!!
SUCK ON THAT BIEBER!!!!!!!!
heart
I made these two poems 5 months ago~

I was a child of Ares back then:
Ares kids we're so cool,
if you wanna fight us your a fool.
Fighting is what we do,
after I'll drink mountain dew.
Threaten us,
you'll die by dusk.
Don't worry I'm not so ruff,
but Clarrise is scary and very harsh.
Apollo kids think they're cool,
but I don't think they can fight a bull.
Make way here I'm an Ares kid,
don't be mean or I'll break your teeth.

To my girlfriend:

I know it's true,
and so do you.
You know I love you,
and you do to.
Nothing is this world will keep us apart,
even though it's hard.
I know we'll meet,
cause you do to.
My love for you has no due,
and when we meet, kiss you I'll do.
You are my Angel,
I'm your guy.
And when we part,
it'll be by death.
Remember this girl,
never forget.
This might be a secret,
but we know it's real.
I'll meet you for sure,
my dear treasure
heart
Omg u should write a poem for me!! Daughter of Poseidon!!! Lol jk... its my bday today!!!! And Jason says he has something nice planes for us after school... if its that school picnic thing there is no way I'm getting on the fairest wheel!!! Goes up was to high!!!

Blaze that love poem u wrote is..... rly rly rly heart touching!!!! Ur gf should be happy she has u.... I wish my bf would write me one..... lol!! Don't u just love love???!!
heart
Yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
big smile
awwwwwwwww tht's sooo sweet ... the guys here have no heart -_-

i LOVE TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES xD

HAPPI FREAKIN BURTHDAIIIIIIIIIIII MARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heart
Yea most guys rly dont have a heart..... thanks guys!!!!! I am 13 today!!!!!