The Heroes of Olympus Terrified

meredog posted on Aug 24, 2012 at 01:32AM
Hellllooooo my fellow Percabeth lover's!!!!! This is a Percabeth story... but not a everyday Percabeth story... Everything goes wrong the time Annabeth wouldn't let Percy walk her up to her Apartment on the 5th floor. Annabeth is hurt.... in bad ways.... all because she didn't let Percy walk her up, everything went wrong. And now Percy wont rest, until he finds who did it. But it is hard for Percy to do because Annabeth doesn't want to be left alone.

Everyone who reads this keep in mind I'm only 13 and I'm not the best with grammar or spelling.... I'm only 13, and school just started. Ill post as much as I can but I also have another story called Betrayed on here I also need to keep up with. Find it, read it, LOVE IT!!!!

Warning: look, I know some of u guys arnt reading this but.... young readers.... there is some language in here. So do NOT repeat these words. Bad words. Ok? Ok. O and other things..... I'm warning u!!!

Ps: any links u post I will put up here!!! Just tell me the name and who wrote it!!!!

This is a story by katiek101! Its called Clarisse's Story! Read and enjoy!
link

This is my a awesome person Somisista!!! Demigods go to high school!!! Read it!!!
link

Like funny chat rooms for demigods? Read these!! Both by me!!!
link

If you wanna read something funny read this!! The prank the scared Percy for life!! By me!!
link

link

link

This is my song fic I wrote!!! Read it!!! Enchanted with a story within the song!!
link

This is my story Betrayed!!!! Read it!!!!
link

This is a forum by rainbow_girl!!! Mark of Athena Rainbow style!!! Read it!!!
link
last edited on Oct 23, 2012 at 11:19AM

The Heroes of Olympus 2192 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 2192

over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Gotcha!
Gotcha!
This is move powerful then "Isfet" or "Ma'at"
This is move powerful then "Isfet" or "Ma'at"
Why dad?!?
Why dad?!?
Come on! It was just a simply question!
Come on! It was just a simply question!
HAHA
HAHA
I WILL NOT FREAKING FORGET
I WILL NOT FREAKING FORGET
yeah lol
yeah lol
Haha
Haha
Exactly
Exactly
LOL
LOL
over a year ago meredog said…
smile
OMG!!! Blaze u made me happy!
over a year ago somisista said…
surprise
Sorry I haven't been on here in a long time!!!!! So yay! I was right! Jason did rape annabeth! Well...kind off
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
OMG XDXD blaze ur awesome!!!!! i can relate to all that shit xDD

btw WHAT THE FUCK was Lt_Pupster talkin about, like what the hell bitch u made my lil cuz cry even more. I didnt even understand the shit she was talkin bout......

And Mary hope ur ok now Lil Cuz<3
over a year ago corrected said…
blaze is da best
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
wow i missed a lot from doing hmwrk ,,, oops
lmfaoooooooooo tht's funny
it;s kai mary you'll find the one .... just use us for now xD cuz like we r awesome and so r uuuuuuuu
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA I JUST DIED X'D
worried
Cuz I am touched u r rly worried about me.... but ill get over it.... just not now... its gonna take alittle bit.... but ill get better... just not now... I mean how could I get over it already? I just found out a week ago.... and it still hurts..... and what that guy said just made it worse... but ill be fine soon anough...
smile
try focusing ur attention on something different (like posting lol) and ull forget about it!
worried
^well I tried writing another chapi.... I'm still working on it.... just haven't been able to focus.....
angelic
it's ok lil cuz im rooting for u!!! :D :D :D u can get over that ass :D
angelic
You know what, Mary? SCREW THAT SON OF A-- -Ahem, he should go die in a hole. xD
crying
Cuz thanks... and I'm trying to get over him.... trust me... but its kinda hard cause I c him everyday at school..... my friends try to cheer me up... today I cried rly bad when my free hour came (a whole hour to do whatever as long as we don't leave school grounds) some of my friends have the free hour with me, and so does Nick, the guy who broke my hart, and today when I was looking for my BFF Baily at free hour, I saw Nick kissing another girl... the same girl he cheated on me with.... I got rly upset and I cried for the whole hour while Baily was trying to cheer me up.... I know I shouldn't cry over that but... I couldn't help it.....
big smile
i wannna slap his big fat ugly face!
who shall do tht to mary?
u shall feel the wrath of her fannies (hopefully all otherwise just me)
watch i bet he's wondering rite now y did i cheat on her? I am an ass crack! I want the best girl ever back!!!
alpha males -_- are weird heart breakin guys

ooooooooh! i knnow! think of how big of a troll rick is! then love him for his stories! then hate him for making us wait so long! xP you'll recover soon and we'll be there the whole way
thats ok
take whatever time u need to get over it
crying
Thanks guys..... :'(
angry
UGH damn he makes me SICK i dont even know who he is!!!!!!!!!

take ur time we can wait till u feel best enough to post :)
Mary, I fudging love you to death.<3 If he ever picks on you, tell him you have a fangirl army to- excuse my language- bitchslap him unconscious. And a WHOLE HOUR?! You're so lucky...
crying
Thanks fortune cookie... ill remember that... and yes I have a whole hour of free time... I would enjoy it if he didn't have free hour with me... and u know I don't mind if u cuss on here right? And Im not that lucky cause I have free hour with him... I luv u to guys!

Thanks cuz... and I hate him now... I mean I use to like him a lot!! I mean he is cute! And I rly rly RLY liked him!! That's what makes it worse.... that's y it hurts so bad.... he cheated on me... o gods I'm gonna cry again...
heart
^ Ik, but I don't like talking likke that...
He may be cute on the outside, but the inside is what really counts. In this case, on the inside Nick's an ass. A fool. A heartless, immature, lying, dull, damned fool who will never, ever, EVER deserve an amazing, kind, cool, funny, radiant girl like you.<3333333
Hey Mary, don't cry. Don't cry over someone who hurt you, cause their not worth it. My exams starts next week so I might not be on as much, sorry guys
smile
Take as long as you want Mary, I can wait
angry
i got in trouble yesterday at school for scraching some asshole kid in the eye....well i didn't say sorry because the motha fucka deserved it!!!!!
LOL
LOL
Please?
Please?
yeah lol
yeah lol
lol
lol
Right?
Right?
angry
Why!?
Why!?
MATH: Mental Abuse To Humans
MATH: Mental Abuse To Humans
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NICE ONE KIDDO!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NICE ONE KIDDO!
worried
Thanks Kkw and Blaze, for what u guys said, that's vary sweet. I rly appreciate it...

Somisista u scratched someone in the eye? Y? What did they do?

Now I have to go and get ready for school.... wish me luck.....
big smile
GOOD LUCK!
Blaze: PFFTAHAHAHA X'D
Mary: Good luck!
Somisista: Why?
angry
well.... he's a basterd and he mess with my friend shania!!!!
well.... he's a basterd and he mess with my friend shania!!!!
aesome pics blaze!
crying
Today was the worst day ever!!!
why?
BRIANA LMAOO! Ur a good friend :3 if somebody messed with my bff i'd get another bitch on them instead xD

and Mary what happened?!?!!? If its about Nick.....ughhhh >8( And now i feel all guilty cuz today was great for me......
Yea... its about Nick....
@ somistia YOU GO GURL ! u have guts !
@ mary freakin bitchslapp tht boi then skip away happi xP or make somistia do it for u ! you'll get over it soon sadly it's part of life but so is finding love! take ur time mary we shall wait til ur brand new xP

imma ask a question outta the bloo ... if im hera's child wht does tht make me to u guys?