Naruto Shippuuden Ghost's Naruto (Redone)

TheAdventGhost posted on Mar 17, 2015 at 12:40AM
Name:
Kekkei Genkai: (If you have one)
Jinchuriki (Only tails 1-7, and only one character can have a beast, the only way to obtain the beast a character already has, is if they die or lose the contract with that tailed beast. You may create a beast to become a Jinchuriki too as well. As long as he or she doesn't make your character ridiculously OP to other RPers.)
Appearance:
Personality:
Village:
Chakra Nature:
Bio:
last edited on Aug 14, 2015 at 05:40PM

Naruto Shippuuden 3710 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 3710

over a year ago heart-of_love said…
"it's nice to know your alive guys." Jewel walked over to them as Yuri lowered Kazuma and himself to the ground. Jewel started looking over the two, seeing what was bad enough to be healed first.
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Seishin: [You're alright after all.....]
Yuri didnt have the worst of them so she moved to work on Kazuma first. "i'll need you to remove your shirt." she spoke, pulling her har out of her face wit ha hairtye.
Kazuma: *He removed his shirt* ..... *He'd wince a bit in pain as he laid back down*
Seishin: ..... [He may be an idiot, but he's no coward.]
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(Its been pretty long yes.)
*Few Hours Ago*
"You don't have to leave Hayate" he said still persistent on making me stay.
"i have nothing else here. I need to leave this cage, there is nothing else for me Inura" I answered, Inura was closest in my group of friends excluding...my teammates.
"I've heard some of the elders talking, you could be an excellent ANBU for the Leaf"
"For the Leaf" I scoff "I am no longer part of the Leaf after i go"
"You will still be" he assured me "My father said that even if you leave you would still be a Jounin from the Leaf"
"Some might find that a blessing to me, its a curse."
"Where would you go then Hayate?"
"First I have to find an old friend. Goodbye Inura"

*Now*

"Hey you two" Hayate called out to the two men in the forest, his hand held tightly on his blade, "What is your business here?"
(Question..... What 2 men?)
( think he's doing his own stroy plot..)
(Right..)
Jewel cleaned and healed his wounds "if you not careful some of these can be scars.." She muttered.
Kazuma: Don't worry..... What's a few battle scars....
" a lot to worry about." Jewel replied tying off a bandage and getting up. "Some scars can be painful memories Kazuma...if you not careful everytime you look in the mirror you will reamber something bad."
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Arvok turned to the origin of the call, his entire body posture transforming from that of a casual passergoer to that of a fierce warrior. Whereas Arvok was ready for a brawl, the Wayfaryr was not under any intention to head off a battle so quickly.

"Just a couple of business partners travelling the road less taken." Naemos responded with a quick removal of his hood, hoping the gesture would prove more friendly that that of his... Well, new friend.
Seishin: ....... She's right ya know...... And even if you don't have legitimate scars..... It's still only a matter of time before you have mental scars.
"agreed.." Jewel sighed, starting her work on Yuri.
Seishin: Then...... When the scars do form...... You won't be able to escape.......
" Seishin and i both know the feeling...we were scarred mentaly.."
Kazuma: ..... I got it......
"good i'm glad you do." Jewel replied finshing up Yuri.
"alright, enough, were all here." Yuri got to his feet and bowed to the princess. "highness..we are ready to leave when you are." Jewel also bowed, her hands straight at her sides like Yuri.
"i need a few days." Alria replied.
Seishin: Alright then...
"well watch over the castle while you get ready." Jewel replied
"great" Alria smiled
Seishin: Don't you worry..... You can count on us....
"just rest, no need to stress yourselves.." Alria remarked, her voice full of worry. "all you need to do, is rest and heal your wounds."
Seishin: Alright...
"yes princess" Yuri bowed again before walking over to a wall and sitting down.
Seishin: Actually..... Excuse me for asking...... Where do we rest?
Alira clasped a hand over her mouth. "oh my, i'm so sorry i completly forgot." She turned to a guard who nodded. "follow him and he will help you."
Seishin: Thank you.... Kazuma...
*Kazuma would follow along with Seishin*
"i ask that Jewel stays with me." Alira smiled, making Jewel stiffen, she knew that look.

"of course, she's yours to do what you please." Yuri replied, getting to his feet and Following Seishin out.
Seishin: *They arrived at the room* WHOA!!! This is so cool..... Just look at this room....
"it is nice." Yuri remarked walking in after the two boys and shutting the door.
Kazuma: Yeah....
Seishin: It's a nice thing... To be able to visit a place like this....
"Agreed.." Yuri winched as he heard a yelp of surprise from Jewel..she was just that loud. He rested his back on the door, so Kazuma and Seishin couldnt get past him. i bet the princess is having fun with Jewel...thats the reason the team was 3 boys and 1 girl..so the princess would have a friend on the trip..and 3 guards.. Yuri thought to himself.
Seishin: ..... *He laid back in his bed* ....
"are you boys alright?' Yuri questioned.
Seishin: Yeah.... I'm just fine...
The door bumped under Yuri and he quickly opened it, Jewel threw it open, then shut and slid under the bed, she moved so fast no one could see her. The door opened a moment later "is miss Jewel in here?"a guard asked.
"no..why?" Yuri replied yawning.
"the princess lost her...Let her know that the princess is looking for her." and the door clicked closed, followed by the guards fading footsteps.
"Jewel?" Yuri called.
"Shut up and go away!!" her reply came from under the bed.
Seishin: Whoa hostile...
Yuri laughed "it's posibly because of this." He reached under the bed and pulled out Jewel.
She was wearing a kneelength dress, strapless and backless, it was amazing how it was still on.. "LEt go of me!" She exclaimed, kicking at him with heels. She had never ever wore a dress..and she hated it already.
last edited over a year ago
Seishin: You actually... Look pretty cute...
Jewel turned bright red "Damm you Sensei.." She wined, her hands pinned above her. "I FOUND HER!!" He called out, smiling. a guard opend the door and laughed, seeing Jewel kicking at Yuri, but not affecting him.
Seishin: Hmm....
Jewel got handed off to the guard and left.

Yuri looked at Seishin. "tell me more are Jewel..all i know about her is her records.."
Hayate

The jounin lessen his grips on his katana "And where is your destination?" he asked leaning on a branch with a slight smirk plastered on his face.
Seishin: She hates dresses.... Although she looks very cute in em...
(we need to include Blaze_of_Ares some how Advent...)

Yuri chuckled "i know that..anything else??"
(Aren't they traveling back through the forest soon?)
Seishin: She grew up in tough times.... It was hectic for her so she's got a hard stone personality for almost everyone, except for me and her friends....
(yea..)
"i see the reason behind the hating of the dresses..." Yuri remarked, "she had to be the one to wear the pants in the family..."

Another shreak from Jewel echoed off the walls.
(I think its fine, I won't want to interrupt your storyline. Rogue and I will carry on with ours but of course soon we shall all meet, yes?)
Rogue475 commented…
Interesting how they bother to mention that they should meet up with you, not even thinking to include me. over a year ago
heart-of_love commented…
Sorry Rouge!!! i didnt even know you were posting!! over a year ago
Rogue475 commented…
*sniffle-sniffle* No-one ever notices me over a year ago
Blaze_of_Ares commented…
That's cause my reputation shadows your puny existence, haha xD over a year ago
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Wayfarer

"I'm afraid I haven't the heart to say." The cloaked man shrugged lightly stepping closer to speak with the man face to face.

"Naemos, these lands aren't what they were four years ago, Take heed."

"Just shut up and let me handle this." The Wayfaryr whispered, before once again advancing on the stranger. "Might I ask what you are doing here as well?" He called out, then not twenty feet away.
Hayate

"That was my village right there" he pointed to the walls of Konoha.