Naruto Shippuuden Ghost's Naruto (Redone)

TheAdventGhost posted on Mar 17, 2015 at 12:40AM
Name:
Kekkei Genkai: (If you have one)
Jinchuriki (Only tails 1-7, and only one character can have a beast, the only way to obtain the beast a character already has, is if they die or lose the contract with that tailed beast. You may create a beast to become a Jinchuriki too as well. As long as he or she doesn't make your character ridiculously OP to other RPers.)
Appearance:
Personality:
Village:
Chakra Nature:
Bio:
last edited on Aug 14, 2015 at 05:40PM

Naruto Shippuuden 3710 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 3710

over a year ago heart-of_love said…
The women squealed as they flew, both crashing into trees.
Yuri was in a heated 1v2 battle.
Jewel came crashing down, breaking multiply branches before hitting the ground.
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kazuma: With that taken care of.
Seishin: We have to assist Sensei! Let's go! *He and Kazuma took off to assist Yuri*
Yuri's eyes flicked to the boys right before blocking a kunai.

Jewel got to her feet and glanced around. "ohh a cutie" feet dug into her back and she crashed into the ground only ot turn into a log. "substitution is the oldest trick in the book sweetheart.." the woman tisked, as Jewe searched for her teams chakra, only to find they were getting farther and farther away.
Kazuma: Jewel's alone... Seishin, go assist her!
Seishin: Right... *He broke off and headed to Jewel*
Kazuma: Alright Sensei, let's take care of these guys!
Yuri nodded "i'll take the bigger one, she's the leader of some rouge ninja.."

Jewel made some shadow clones and sent them around the permiter. "oh now..dont hide sweetie.." the woman cooed, as another one stepped out of the shadows, her blonde hair flying. jewel assesed her situation, 2 v 1...both women at least 1/2 her size... and possibly stronger. "Water style- hidden mist jutsu.." a mist spread out from her location, making it impossile for the women to see.
Kazuma: This'll be easy..... Besides..... He's close in range which means..... You're in the zone of my 8 Trigrams! I'll take care of this here and now. *He'd closed in closer* 8 Trigrams.... 2 palms! 4 Palms! 8 Palms! 16 palms! 32 Palms! 8 Trigrams, 64 Palms!!! *With this attack he took down the enemy and the chakra points*
The woman hit the ground and was out cold, a second later the woman Yuri was attacking went down.

Jewel watched as her clones jumped out of the trees and atacked the woman. "release.." Jewel muttered, making the fog leave, revealing the two women, one was out cold but the other was still on her feet, a kunai through her clones stomach, it poofed.
Seishin: *He entered the battle Jewel was in and had a Black Rasengan ready and attacked the other woman*
Jewel watched in surprise as the woman got attacked by Seishin. and she was out of the fight as well. "i had it." Jewel remarked coldly as she droped down from the tree, when she hit the ground her legs folded in under her.
Seishin: Sorry.... Felt like you could've used my assistance anyway...
Jewel got to her feet. "it's fine..wheres Sensei and Kazuma?"

"right here..is everyone alright?" yuri spoke steping out from behind a tree.
last edited over a year ago
Seishin: We're good.....
Kazuma: Well, that was most certainly a crazy situation..
"yea.. your not kidding..i wonder what they wanted.." jewel mused, crossing her arms over her chest.

"we'l figure that out later, right now we need to go." yuri replied.
last edited over a year ago
Kazuma: Right, we still have a priority mission to take care of.
Seishin: Alright then....
"right lets go." Jewel adjusted the strap on her bag and turned to go, only to have her legs buckle and make her fall. Yuri caught her. "looks like that fireball got you pretty good.'
Kazuma: Think maybe we should set up camp here? It's better we rest ourselves to conserve our strength ya know...
"we need to get as far from them as possible..so whe nthey wake up we will be far away." Yuri nodded to the women on the ground before holding Jewel out to one of the boys. "training excersize." he grinned.
Seishin: You want me to carry her? I'd love to....
Kazuma: [There he goes...]
"sensei!!" jewel squealed "that's not funny!!"
Yuri looked at hr seriously. "i'm not joking, eather you get carried by him or we leave you behind."
That earned a scowl from Jewel.
Seishin: Come on.... I'm not leaving you behind Jewel.
jewel groaned in complaint before Yuri droped her into Seishin's arms.
Kazuma: If you're gonna complain, there's no point to this.
"oh be quiet Kazuma.. let's just get this over with already." She wraped her arms around Seishins neck as Yuri turned and bolted off.
Seishin: Hold on, *He began heading off after Yuri*
Kazuma: Alright then, *He'd follow*
Jewel tighted her grip around his neck.

After a long time, it was around 11 at night, Yuri allowed them to stop running. "alright well leave around 9 in the morning...Jewel will watch first."
Jewel nodded.
Seishin: Hm... Alright.
"hey Seishin.." jewel spoke as Yuri took Kazuma to gather firewood and put up traps around the area.
Seishin: What's up Jewel?
"CAN YOU PUT ME DOWN NOW!!!" she pratacly screamed into his ear.
Seishin: Only as long as you can walk.... *He'd put her down as requested*
Jewel stood stedily on her legs. "of course i can walk..the burns arnt that bad." She winched and had to grab onto seishin to stay on her feet. "okay maybe not.."
Seishin: Let's sit here...... They'll be back.
Jewel nodded and sat down, her back on a tree, she looked at her leg, it was really red, and bleeding a bit but it seemed like it would heal. Her hands glowed green before flickering out. "What? how am i out of chakra already?"
Seishin: Here, *He grabbed his bag and had some medical ointment* It'll sting a bit... But it'll help the wound. *He applied the ointment to the wound*
"thanks." She winched slightly at his touch but soon relaxed. she leanedforeward a bit and pulled off her backpack and dug around inside, pulling out her roll of bandages.
Seishin: I'm glad I could help you out....
Jewel rolled her eyes "your always helping me Seishin,on if but's or whats.." She leaned foreward and started wrapping the bandages around the burns.
Seishin: Well...... [Should I tell her... No, but I'll say this...] You're incredibly important to me.....
Jewel smiled "your important to me to, after all we were childhood friends, as well as a Genin team..now were both a chunin team.."
Seishin: Hehe.... Confess to me...... Do you only hate Kazuma because he's a Hyuga..... Or is there more to it?
"all Hyuga's are cocky Temes..." Jewel stated coldly. "so of course i only hate him cause of his clan..."
Seishin: I see.... Alright.... Don't get me wrong..... But what if Kazuma's different?
"if he's diffrent i can see us being friends...thats the farthers i see us going though...those eyes scare me, that color of lavender..and the way you can't tell what there thinking.." Jewel confermed.
Seishin: Hm..... I can agree..... But..... I feel like if there's anything scarier... It's me in my uncontrollable state of the Black Beast...
Jewel leaned foreward and touched his shoulder. "hey..it's okay, reamber they were going to train you to control it.."
Seishin: Yeah..... But we'll be away from the village for weeks..... There's hope to getting training for it..... But it can activate itself at any given moment......
jewel shook her head "if it does Sensei will stop you, reamber he knowns how to surpress the Black Beast.
Seishin: Right.....
she reached out and grabbed his cheeck roughly. "dont act like that, smile, be happy, worry about it when it happens."
Seishin: Hm... *He grinned, but his smile became serious as he heard rustling* Someone's coming.... And I can tell it isn't Kazuma or Sensei.....